Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria (49940 Views)

Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra / Senate Summons COAS Buratai Over Shiite Muslim Killings In Zaria / Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Emmmh

But seriously Nigeria has a very long way to go with regards to human right nd justice...
I think we should be colonized again...
we are not capable of handling ourselves cheesy

Naija police d kill nd arrest innocent civilians everyday
Na only 4 Nigeria u go hear military people d call its citizens-"bloody civilian" sad..as if dem no get blood too undecided

Buhari nd DSS dey disobey court order steady!!
Lastma lipsrsealed Lawma lipsrsealed

But seriously, in Canada nd England, u don't see military people anyhw, the respect themselves nd most of them are very nice.

For naija, Army man fit fuxk u up for supermarket, for mami market (corpers understand), for main road, for bank, for ATM line, for Airport, them fit even drag ur babe with u shocked..haba cheesy grin.. Dem no dey stay barracks eh ..
do you want Human Rights or you want solutions to the problems (do not, I repeat do not kid yo'self the two are mutually exclusive. you can have 1 but not the other.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Emmmh

But seriously Nigeria has a very long way to go with regards to human right nd justice...

Na only 4 Nigeria u go hear military people d call its citizens-"bloody civilian" sad..as if dem no get blood too undecided

But seriously, in Canada nd England, u don't see military people anyhw, the respect themselves nd most of them are very nice.

For naija, Army man fit fuxk u up for supermarket, for mami market (corpers understand), for main road, for bank, for ATM line, for Airport, them fit even drag ur babe with u shocked..haba cheesy grin.. Dem no dey stay barracks eh ..
there is no break down of law and order in Canada and Egypt. go Syria or Libya go talk this tin Wey you de mention here see wetin army go take your eye see
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:55am On Dec 24, 2015
mrdheckstar:
Nigerian Army and human rights violation... They never seem to see any thing wrong in it.
once army comes out of barracks, no more Human Rights o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by cole265(m): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Orikinla:
. A Nigerian Muslim is the richest black man on earth. His name is Alhaji Aliko Dangote and his Dangote Group has branches in several countries in Africa. And Muslims are very hardworking if given jobs to do and they are doing jobs that Igbos and Yorubas are feeling too big to do in Nigeria. Majority of the security guards in Nigeria are Hausa Muslims.

The Housa/fulani are the only muslims in Nigeria?

The hardworking muslims like Alhaji dangote will have no time for this kind of nonsense

The majority are angry, disgruntled and unhappy, hence they become violent at the slightest provocation.

They promote begging and...why so much handicap and destitute muslims/ housa/fulani?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by xreal: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Demmocrats:

Walahi my Sai Buhari gives no Fvck!!!

If you break the law the same treatment given to Nnamdi Kanu and Muslim group leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky will be given to you independent of your ethnic group or religion.

The new active and dependable sherif in town, tested, trusted and reliable.

Sai Buhari!!!

GOD BLESS YOU.

Please tell them, make dem hear.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by proprince(m): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Nigeria Army will be like

All that protest na for unaself grin
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by feeloscar(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Boyooosa:
Na so so una go dey run una mouth, if the level com escalate pass hand now, the same una go still de say 'bringbackourgirls'. Hypocrites! cool
ISIS comes to mind.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by ElCapone(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2015
kettykings:
This government is becoming very popular for human rights violations just 6 months into the administration and there has been a countless number of unarmed protesters shooting and disobedience to court proceedings.
I guess they are continueing where Gej stoped
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2015
feeloscar:
ISIS comes to mind.
For real Bro!
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by after1: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:
I dare buhari to kill El-zakzaky if he has the balls.

Amadi, hiding as usual. Coward

1 Like

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by magzey: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2015
kettykings:
This government is becoming very popular for human rights violations just 6 months into the administration and there has been a countless number of unarmed protesters shooting and disobedience to court proceedings.
HERE U GO AGAIN WAILERS HOW MARKET NA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by badonkadonk: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2015
abacrested:
a typical nigerian,is this the best nigeria can offer as leader in Africa, killing it's citizens at will,no value for life,in short life is not worth living in this country, nothing makes people happy and the worst is that we have a saddist president who is not happy at all, hardly laughs and looks scary, too full of himself, what a man who will never forgive, doesn't give a Bleep,what does he think? An army general? This is Democracy, you need to change, Buhari change (ara agbagbuo gi there).
Not happy all
Things are very hard, nothing is working, the previous corrupt government seems to be better than satanic saints we have now,they enjoy killing people, they are willing to kill everyone to get what they want, bunch of power drunks whom we ought to have passed,how did we make this mistake?We have given to ourselves our own version of mugabe, Tufiakwa, Nigeria will be Zimbabwe very soon

First and foremost, I must state clearly and vehemently that I am no supporter of the umbrella or the broom wielding crew..

That been said..

My dear friend! If by killing it's citizens, u are unequivocally referring to the killing of the some members of the Shiite movement debacle.. Then I must say I refuse to concur..

Those sets of people decided to wake up dat morning, look out their window, felt the cool harmattan breeze, looked at their wives - felt they have had enuf bedmatics to last them a lifetime, then said to themselves '' Yana da mai kyau rana domin ya mutu'' (it's a good day to die).

It's only in this country have I heard that it's own citizenry decided to block a road their forefathers did not construct with their own money and not just block it buh also block the path of a sovereign nations COAS.. Cause they felt like doing so..

The citizenry has to understand that the COAS isn't your ordinary zombie, he is the oga pata pata of the zombies domiciled in the whole territory called Nigeria and not just the north..

He came down from his car and pleaded to pass peacefully and diligently buh they still refused, spoke their language they refused. There is nothing more disgraceful to an army Officer as begging, for buratai to beg for long u must commend him cos army men rarely beg, they hate it with a passion (NDA Cadets and officers in this glorious forum can attest to this).... Wallahi! They are lucky they weren't all killed.. It's just foolhardy, to bring sticks and stones to a gun fight, cos u feel aggrieved.

The army is no longer as partisan as it used to be under the fisherman.. It is wrong to compare a government of 6yra to a government of 7months cos u feel cos they promised heaven and earth, Pluto and Mercury, they should fulfill it sharp sharp..

The law of reality states that every lasting thing gotten takes time to get.. Life itself is a process.. It's a marathon and not a 100m dash race.

As regards the president.. I feel he did the right thing by not uttering a word and keeping his thoughts to himself.. There are times when a man must hold his peace..

Note: I said a MAN.. We are not women that can wag their lips on more irrelevancy than relevant matters.. I see this nation slowly moving from an Era of FFK to an Era of putin (in terms of keeping mute and plotting progressively)..

I prefer a president that doesn't smile buh makes small progress at a time to a president that smiles and shines teeth like the models of close up adverts and progressively does the wrong things..

I am open to criticism.. Buh kindly keep it intellectual..

Thank you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Nigeria never had a good image during last admin. I felt all that will change but it is getting worse by the day...policemen still extort money from motorists, traffic warders have followed suite, govt disregard for rule of law, lawmakers only interested in tweeting and their allowance, the judiciary have been turned to a laughing stock...the list goes on...
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by tinktanker: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2015
Sylverbox:
Abuse of the term 'massive'. Mstcheeeeewww
very pinchumic crowd. Hehe

1 Like

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by magzey: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2015
ONE GOOD THING ABOUT PMB IS THAT YOU FIT BLOW TRUMPET FOR HIS EARS AND HE WILL PRETEND NOT TO HEAR THE SOUND.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT BUHARI .
LET THEM PROTEST ON OYIBO LAND .BUT IF THEY DO FOR NAIJA LAND. NNAMDI KANU WILL TELL THE REMAINING STORY. MY HAND NO DEY. grin grin grin cool cool

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2015
studio14:
Nigeria army and boko haram are the same only the difference is the name- America Muslims
It is obvious that those protesters are not in tune with situations in Nigeria.It is wicked for anyone under any guise to equate the Nigerian Army with Boko Haram.As regards the Shiites,they got what they deserved.Regarding IPOD,they got what they deserve.The Army has made great sacrifices for this country and continent that I feel sad anytime this type of criticisms come to them
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=badonkadonk post=41293994]

First and foremost, I must state clearly and vehemently that I am no supporter of the umbrella or the broom wielding crew..

That been said..

My dear friend! If by killing it's citizens, u are unequivocally referring to the killing of the some members of the Shiite movement debacle.. Then I must say I refuse to concur..

Those sets of people decided to wake up dat morning, look out their window, felt the cool harmattan breeze, looked at their wives - felt they have had enuf bedmatics to last them a lifetime, then said to themselves '' Yana da mai kyau rana domin ya mutu'' (it's a good day to die).

It's only in this country have I heard that it's own citizenry decided to block a road their forefathers did not construct with their own money and not just block it buh also block the path of a sovereign nations COAS.. Cause they felt like doing so..

The citizenry has to understand that the COAS isn't your ordinary zombie, he is the oga pata pata of the

1 Like

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
kettykings:
Get real bro,it is not all govts that will take bullshit.No one is against legitimate agitation,but u need to know when to draw the line.This are the realities the people screaming about human right have refused to consider.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2015
magzey:
ONE GOOD THING ABOUT PMB IS THAT YOU FIT BLOW TRUMPET FOR HIS EARS AND HE WILL PRETEND NOT TO HEAR THE SOUND.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT BUHARI .
LET THEM PROTEST ON OYIBO LAND .BUT IF THEY DO FOR NAIJA LAND. NNAMDI KANU WILL TELL THE REMAINING STORY. MY HAND NO DEY. grin grin grin cool cool
:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D@@@@@@@@$_$$_$$_$$_$=_=-_-#*^_^*lipsrsealed@@
you are on point
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

Everybody can not be a sunni muslim zombie like you.

Even for this small place, una wan start una Sunni/Shiite crayfish nonsense? Can't there ever be peace?
I tire o!!!
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Ain't you aware a high court released Nnamdi kanu (IPOB leader) unconditionally and the DSS has refused to comply with the court directives

How long did it took before Dasuki was granted bail

Is killing of Ipob protesters / Shiites and demolishing their houses in order according to our laws

Do you know there's a pending case regarding the recently increased power tariffs by NERC

What about monies spent without appropriation or appointments without recourse to law

The fact is that Buhari has no respect to rule of law.
My broda, the best way 2 gve urself peace is dat u dnt pay too much attentn 2 politricks.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
It's due to high level of under educated people in the military and the region majority of them are drafted from.
Mcowubaba:
Emmmh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.