Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria (49943 Views)

Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra / Senate Summons COAS Buratai Over Shiite Muslim Killings In Zaria / Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ujulabelle:

A TERRORIST? Guy say the one u can defend.

Aren't we talking about Zakzaky who's telling his followers their religion supersede the Nigerian army?. Why should any religion override the Nigerian constitution?.

If someone says the Bible, Koran, Torah, supersede the Nigerian constitution and cause people to die as a result, he/she is a terrorist.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by yerokunphilips: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
ONLY JESUS CAN SAVECONFESS YOUR SIN AND ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR .
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Koolking(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Islam as a religion is the most difficult to understand. How could all these nations carry placards and write all sort of funny things just because a disdained in a great country - Nigeria has been arrested? Which other religion with sense of morality as core value support an obvious national deviant? I am still questioning the tenets of this religion until I find answers
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=MakeWeTalk post=41282659]

Please stop fooling urself.

The idiot farouk that wanted to blow his balls off is he christian?

The Boko Haram guys too are Christians abi? angry
I beg go siddon

[/quote

seems you want to learn! now listen,if boko haram and other terrorist are the making of islam,they wouldnt have touched any muslims or bombed mosques.what boko haram are doin can be found in more than 30 chapters in the bible,but they will not teach u in church.the have synchronised and twisted you for not seeing those verses.

the terrorists are just hiding under the islam canopy to halt the advance and daily growth of islam.

despite their evil efforts,ISLAM IS THE WORLD FASTEST GROWING RELIGION.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by FILEBE(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
Nigeria army and boko haram are the same only the difference is the name- America Muslims

guy! go and sleep jore. if people are talking of something they know nothing about , you sef go dey chuuk mouth with ignorance? you better try to dey reason before you talk. That your nonsense picture just goes to show how you know nothing of the cause you are fighting for and why you should fight for it.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by MakeWeTalk: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bakrabas:

i cant blame you much seems you are suffering from historical amnesia or perhaps congito oblongata.where were in 1967 when your dad ojukwu did the same protest.don't you ppl learn from history.have you ever seen tribe that call for dichotomy without blood and sword? "history repeats itself in a society that fail to learn from the past"abasswealth

do you forget the TRIPLE Rs so soon...no vanquish no victory

your grandpa can ever call for biafra cos they knew what they passed through by the end 1969...if you know much about the civil war caused by biafrans you will keep shut because the wound and scar of d war stil on d region

to dis end n you stil fail 2 undstnd my points,you r swimin in d pool of ignoranc...abasswealth

Biafra did not declare war on Nigeria.

Nigeria declared war on Biafra.

Okay Bakraba as you say Biafrans are not nice people, then why do you want to keep them?
Since Biafra is a hate theme why keep them in Nigeria?
Do you keep what u hate?

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Walahi my Sai Buhari gives no Fvck!!!

If you break the law the same treatment given to Nnamdi Kanu and Muslim group leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky will be given to you independent of your ethnic group or religion.

The new active and dependable sherif in town, tested, trusted and reliable.

Sai Buhari!!!
our reputation outside is zero. Stop basking in the euphoria of an idiotic administration.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Ofornaira: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Walahi my Sai Buhari gives no Fvck!!!

If you break the law the same treatment given to Nnamdi Kanu and Muslim group leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky will be given to you independent of your ethnic group or religion.

The new active and dependable sherif in town, tested, trusted and reliable.

Sai Buhari!!!
look at this clown. Who is breaking law between buhari ana kanu? Court says that kanu should go because he did nothing, but buhari ordered his brother mr daura the dss boss to hold him. 'Aboki na abiki'
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
musicwriter:
What has the arrest of a terrorist in Nigeria got to do with Canada and India?
what's this one saying
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by okechukwu123: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bleep them harder,weitn bring them 2 the issue
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by smarthG(f): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
All I see in that pix is a set of CONFUSED and BRAINWASHED fellows who only derive joy in VIOLENCE. The word peace don't ever make sens to them. GOD 4bid!!!!

Thank God for salvation!
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Emekamex(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Shut up, fool. In which part of the country?

Mugu.

A country far from civilization.

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Miaraka: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
As a Christian from birth and one who'll always be a Christian, I say BUHARI, FREE ZAKZAKY!!! STOP SLAUGHTERING SHIITES!!! FIGHT BOKO HARAM, DON'T REiNFORCE ITS REIGN OF TERROR AGAINST CIVILIANS!!!
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Timijo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have read some comments which talk about human right in this thread. it appears to me that some people are saying Elzakzaky shouldn't be arrested. Does his group have respect for human right and the rule of law? This is a group that has no respect for governmental authorities and some people are saying their leader shouldn't be arrested. He and his demonic group are threat to national security/peace.
If they could face the chief of army staff of the federation, then, there is nothing they can not do to disturb our peace. Those guys protesting in U.S., Canada and China are like their brothers in Nigeria. They should continue to support evil. They all have the same brain, the same mentality and the same way of thinking.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
FILEBE:

guy! go and sleep jore. if people are talking of something they know nothing about , you sef go dey chuuk mouth with ignorance? you better try to dey reason before you talk. That your nonsense picture just goes to show how you know nothing of the cause you are fighting for and why you should fight for it.
wait and see
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
yerokunphilips:
ONLY JESUS CONFESS YOUR SIN AND ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR .

The words of Jesus can be found in Matthew, Mark, Luke & John.

I will accept him tonight if you can quote the chapter where jesus say "Accept Me As Your Personal Lord And Saviour" This is word that the most christains use to carjole us over the years but the word is bottomless,baseless and fallacy of malapropism
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
FILEBE:

the truth from from radio Biafra will continue to torment the inhabitants of the Zoo until the zoo is completely shattered like it is in that picture
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by MakeWeTalk: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bakrabas:
seems you want to learn! now listen,if boko haram and other terrorist are the making of islam,they wouldnt have touched any muslims or bombed mosques.what boko haram are doin can be found in more than 30 chapters in the bible,but they will not teach u in church.the have synchronised and twisted you for not seeing those verses.

the terrorists are just hiding under the islam canopy to halt the advance and daily growth of islam.

despite their evil efforts,ISLAM IS THE WORLD FASTEST GROWING RELIGION.

Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion and the world is turning it's back on islam

Today a family was stopped from flying for no other reason than being islams

A British Muslim family heading for Disneyland was barred from boarding a flight to Los Angeles by US authorities at London’s Gatwick airport amid concerns of an American overreaction to the perceived terrorist threat.

US Department of Homeland Security officials provided no explanation for why the country refused to allow the family of 11 to board the plane even though they had been granted travel authorization online ahead of their planned 15 December flight.

Senior politicians have been drawn into the case, warning that a growing number of British Muslims are being barred from the US without being told the reason for their exclusion.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/22/us-stops-british-muslim-family-flight-disneyland-david-cameron

We can remember that Trump will ban muslims from entering USA just for being muslim.

So I guess islam is growing er ?
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
MakeWeTalk:

Biafra did not declare war on Nigeria.

Nigeria declared war on Biafra.

Okay Bakraba as you say Biafrans are not nice people, then why do you want to keep them?
Since Biafra is a hate theme why keep them in Nigeria?
Do you keep what u hate?

don't misquote me,i'm not saying that biafrans are not nice but "if you want peace yot must get ready for war" as a student of Peace And Conflict Resoluion, Diplomatic Historian And International Relations,there's no way a country can be fashioned-out from another country that there wouldn't military confrontation.those who spearhead the motion like Kanu will run away as ojukwu did in 1967 left the innocent masses to lose their live and property in the presenc sophisticated massive killer...

they trying to prevent you people so that 1967 wouldnt repeat itself

take the babiest nation (south sudan) as an example they fought and won but they are not enjoy the liberty. even ursef cn u wait?
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
Nigeria army and boko haram are the same only the difference is the name- America Muslims
u be ODE
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by pre88: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one, chief of army staff did the needful, how can a general be begging a civilian to leave road for his oga (COAS) and they refusing. If that can happened to a whole chief of army then what become of an ordinary citizens. I like the President's silence, its louder than any statement.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
MakeWeTalk:

Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion and the world is turning it's back on islam

Today a family was stopped from flying for no other reason than being islams

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/22/us-stops-british-muslim-family-flight-disneyland-david-cameron

We can remember that Trump will ban muslims from entering USA just for being muslim.

So I guess islam is growing er ?

even in the united state islam is the fastest growing,the white house is in a state of tabular rasa.for Donald Trump halting the moslem migrant is not the way out but the word of Allah and His Prophet (s.A.W) shall come to pass.

Base on what Trump said,he has betrayed the republican party because hillary clinto is use that as a ladder to mount the next u.s female president.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
sicobamty2:
u be ODE
lol

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
end time shiities
end time boko haram
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by holajeedayy: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
paycash:
PDP and OP are wasting their time no going back APC forward march to vision 2020 that PDP can't achieve.
what rubish are u saying,a man children and follower were kill for meager reson u are involving party .....i just which u be the next victim of NA or the APC
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by luckyboss(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
that is what happened when an un-educated men are in power.

1 Like

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by benjsniper33: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Emmmh

But seriously Nigeria has a very long way to go with regards to human right nd justice...
I think we should be colonized again...
we are not capable of handling ourselves cheesy

Naija police d kill nd arrest innocent civilians everyday
Na only 4 Nigeria u go hear military people d call its citizens-"bloody civilian" sad..as if dem no get blood too undecided

Buhari nd DSS dey disobey court order steady!!
Lastma lipsrsealed Lawma lipsrsealed

But seriously, in Canada nd England, u don't see military people anyhw, the respect themselves nd most of them are very nice.

For naija, Army man fit fuxk u up for supermarket, for mami market (corpers understand), for main road, for bank, for ATM line, for Airport, them fit even drag ur babe with u shocked..haba cheesy grin.. Dem no dey stay barracks eh ..

Nigeria should be re-colonized??
Thats crass a statement undecided

Little do you know that the travails most African countrys are going through are as a result of the consequences of colonialism.

Liberate yourselve son.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:

So because you believed PDP did worse then Buhari should violate our constitution anyhow. The same law that allowed his 'certificateless' ass to become president.

I don't blame him sha its those gullible 'Sai chanters fault'.
at least he has more clue than they that said they hve masters. I hve nt seen wia he violatd the law.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by bokohalal(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
luckyboss:
that is what happen an un-educated men are in power.

See you!
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
benjsniper33:

Nigeria should be re-colonized??
Thats crass a statement undecided

Little do you know that the travails most African countrys are going through are as a result of the consequences of colonialism.

Liberate yourselve son.

Mr Mandela aka freedom right activist...if u had proper notion of my statement u will deduce that i was overtly being sarcastic....

Wait ......

come to think of it, u are the person that need liberation from ur archaic reasoning, so na effect of colonial masters d mak Africa backwards cheesy grin not greed, incompetence, corruption, bigotry, tribalism, bad leadership etc...ok ooo.

Oga keep blaming the white man for the woes of Africa while the keep improving their own countries nd economy, nd still give loans, drugs, grants etc to African Countries..

Without Bill gates hope u knw that ordinary polio would have not been easily eradicted in Nigeria...Oga white men dey help us die.....better face the fact nd leave all that ur African ego nd pride cool
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by luckyboss(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
bokohalal:

See you!
you mean ur head
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by FILEBE(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
the truth from from radio Biafra will continue to torment the inhabitants of the Zoo until the zoo is completely shattered like it is in that picture

Are you blind to see the truth yourself? Radio biafra sees the truth you couldn't see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.