Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria (49941 Views)

Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra / Senate Summons COAS Buratai Over Shiite Muslim Killings In Zaria / Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by oyeah786(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Shiites and bokoharam shud join hands to start war on the zoo so that biafra will be declared to weaken the countery militarily so that the zoo wud be crushed once and for all with the yorubas.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by erusen: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Bakrabas post=41283716][/quote] my guy 30 chapters in the bible support bokoharam?am i hearing this or did u just say this.Have met decent muslims in my life,so i wont call ur religion ignorant becus of u.Instead of to be praying and educating ur fellow muslims youth to represent ur religion well, but instead u say bible support bokoharam.Have u ever touched a Bible.is alahkuber in the bible.Have seen really stupid things but this is woow.nairaland is depressing my mind with comments like this.30 chapters in the bible support bokoharam,i refuse to believe u are an adult
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by 400billionman: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:
This government is becoming very popular for human rights violations just 6 months into the administration and there has been a countless number of unarmed protesters shooting and disobedience to court proceedings.

Signs of a desperate leader .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Mr Mandela aka freedom right activist...if u had proper notion of my statement u will deduce that i was overtly being sarcastic....

Wait ......

come to think of it, u are the person that need liberation from ur archaic reasoning, so na effect of colonial masters d mak Africa backwards cheesy grin not greed, incompetence, corruption, bigotry, tribalism, bad leadership etc...ok ooo.

Oga keep blaming the white man for the woes of Africa while the keep improving their own countries nd economy, nd still give loans, drugs, grants etc to African Countries..

Without Bill gates hope u knw that ordinary polio would have not been easily eradicted in Nigeria...Oga white men dey help us die.....better face the fact nd leave all that ur African ego nd pride cool

just go and read " How Europe Underdeveloped Africa" Walter Rodney
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
FILEBE:

Are you blind to see the truth yourself? Radio biafra sees the truth you couldn't see?
wetin this one dey talk self
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
erusen:
my guy 30 chapters in the bible support bokoharam?am i hearing this or did u just say this.Have met decent muslims in my life,so i wont call ur religion ignorant becus of u.Instead of to be praying and educating ur fellow muslims youth to represent ur religion well, but instead u say bible support bokoharam.Have u ever touched a Bible.is alahkuber in the bible.Have seen really stupid things but this is woow.nairaland is depressing my mind with comments like this.30 chapters in the bible support bokoharam,i refuse to believe u are an adult

lol...i also disagreed wen i heard it.i knw dey wut tich u in d church.

check 2 chronicles 15:13, 1 samuel 15:3

these chapters ordered 4 d killing of people that refuse to worship the God of Israel.

Only few christians know that these chapters exist...a food for thought

i'v more if you want o
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
Nigeria army and boko haram are the same only the difference is the name- America Muslims
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by 1miccza: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Walahi my Sai Buhari gives no Fvck!!!

If you break the law the same treatment given to Nnamdi Kanu and Muslim group leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky will be given to you independent of your ethnic group or religion.

The new active and dependable sherif in town, tested, trusted and reliable.

Sai Buhari!!!

Your post simply means yoour Sai Buhari does not support the rule of Law and is behind the attack. We should be careful with what we post sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by 1miccza: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
400billionman:

Signs of a desperate leader .
Very desperate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:
This government is becoming very popular for human rights violations just 6 months into the administration and there has been a countless number of unarmed protesters shooting and disobedience to court proceedings.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by nosypat(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make we hear word abeg.
Hypocrites.
Where dem dey wey BokoHaram dey massacre people? None of them come out enmasse to protest or show solidarity or empathy to the innocent victims of terrorism for Naija till now. Useless attention seekers. Mctew undecided
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

If you break the law the same treatment given to Nnamdi Kanu and Muslim group leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky will be given to you independent of your ethnic group or religion.

Sai Buhari!!!
Long live Buhari
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:
That's what happens when you voted a dictator to power.

He has no regard to rule of law, free speech and encourages manipulation of tribunals thereby pushing the country into a one party/police state.

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
If you live in Zaria & see how his followers show lawlessness you will understand what Buratai meant.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mekwen:
Long live Buhari
good morning my dear,
I want to tell you not to change your word sai to kai Buhari when the stage will be opened.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by erusen: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bakrabas:

lol...i also disagreed wen i heard it.i knw dey wut tich u in d church.

check 2 chronicles 15:13, 1 samuel 15:3

these chapters ordered 4 d killing of people that refuse to worship the God of Israel.

Only few christians know that these chapters exist...a food for thought

i'v more if you want o
for the chronicles it was like a cult talking an oath going to war.if not for the fact that u read bible randomly u will notice that God ussually help them in the battle field in order for that to happen they need to come clean(they usually serve idols so when that happens God uses their enemies to punish them) so to get gods assistance 100% of the fighters come clean,like let me say something like "u sure say u neva sin"it was their oath.it was not the reason they were going to fight,read the full chronicles.as for 2 samuel amalalikes was their enemy.normal thing na wars are fought with enemies.they were not fighting them based on their god.if that was the case why did they not kill the rest of the world.oboy na quality time i dey explain these things with u.u nor tell me thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
tafrica:
Biafra Protesters shot and killed during protest, they were also killed while jubilating Kanu's release.
Shi'ites were massacred because they blocked the road against COAS, not only were they killed, N'Army went ahead and destroyed their temple, killed them in hundreds, women and children.

Let it be known that Bokoharam terrorists are sunnis, should we have called that all sunnis muslims be killed cuz BokoHaram are sunnis. Why does N'Army want to annihilate shias cuz their belief is different from sunnis?

Admitted they blocked the road and our N'Army felt in their barbaric act death was the penalty, why did it have to go ahead and attacked their leader, killed unarmed chlildren and women.

Our irresponsible government is making Nigeria look like a muslim country fighting Sunnis vs Shias.

It's most unfortunate to think our resources will be used to fight this 'personal' sunnis vs shias.

Our president will throw caution into the wind, trample on human right to achieve his aims, remember Dikko, recently was Dasuki, asmuch as I don't support embezzlement, Buhari kept against court orders until his name came up in the saga.

Our president is a stalinist that doesn't care about human blood.

He lost in 2011, several lives were lost, he won in 2015, he sheds blood at will like he loves human beings being killed unlawfully.

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
tafrica:
Biafra Protesters shot and killed during protest, they were also killed while jubilating Kanu's release.
Shi'ites were massacred because they blocked the road against COAS, not only were they killed, N'Army went ahead and destroyed their temple, killed them in hundreds, women and children.

Let it be known that Bokoharam terrorists are sunnis, should we have called that all sunnis muslims be killed cuz BokoHaram are sunnis. Why does N'Army want to annihilate shias cuz their belief is different from sunnis?

Admitted they blocked the road and our N'Army felt in their barbaric act death was the penalty, why did it have to go ahead and attacked their leader, killed unarmed chlildren and women.

Our irresponsible government is making Nigeria look like a muslim country fighting Sunnis vs Shias.

It's most unfortunate to think our resources will be used to fight this 'personal' sunnis vs shias.

Our president will throw caution into the wind, trample on human right to achieve his aims, remember Dikko, recently was Dasuki, asmuch as I don't support embezzlement, Buhari kept against court orders until his name came up in the saga.

He lost in 2011, several lives were lost, he won in 2015, he sheds blood at will like he loves human beings being killed unlawfully.

Buhari is unlawful unrepentant Satanic sadist dictator
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by TheFreeOne: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Maiconyoung:
at least he has more clue than they that said they hve masters. I hve nt seen wia he violatd the law.

Ain't you aware a high court released Nnamdi kanu (IPOB leader) unconditionally and the DSS has refused to comply with the court directives

How long did it took before Dasuki was granted bail

Is killing of Ipob protesters / Shiites and demolishing their houses in order according to our laws

Do you know there's a pending case regarding the recently increased power tariffs by NERC

What about monies spent without appropriation or appointments without recourse to law

The fact is that Buhari has no respect to rule of law.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by FILEBE(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
wetin this one dey talk self
na talk the guy dey talk.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by AhmedInusa: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oya na. Make them come Naija do am.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by abacrested(f): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

The new active and dependable sherif in town, tested, trusted and reliable
Sai Buhari!!!
Old Odd Sheriff,
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by abacrested(f): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
tafrica:

most of us don't deserve this government
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by mahyowah(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
Nigeria army and boko haram are the same only the difference is the name- America Muslims
remember south Sudan
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by godwinkessi: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Sai Buhari!!!

I hope u will Sai Buhari when he also comes for u and ur family and not even listening to courts ruling and human rights directions. U know why I love karma? She's a biatch.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Lionsclaw: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
When ISIS turns full scale search light to Nigeria all I need is for you all to remember that Buhari was the cause.

All I need from the angry muslim sects all over the world is to rememer these 3 names and target only their village TUKUR BURATAI, EL RUFAI, MUHAMMADU BUHARI

They should not include anywhere beyond the Niger and Benue rivers down south when they begin their guerrilla war

P.S we can bundle the midget El Rufai to them for starters, at least to enable them spare out fellow compartriots up north
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by abacrested(f): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
badonkadonk:

Go Away... In Nigeria, we have our own way of doing things...

Una no protest when the US refused us weapons, una no protest when millions were been killed by boko haram, una no protest when we were hoodwinked by the previous administration...

Cos some brainwashed people decided to die like fowl and their leader was lawfully arrested, una remember where una keep una brain and protest cloth dey abi..

To dash people sense dey hungry me..
a typical nigerian,is this the best nigeria can offer as leader in Africa, killing it's citizens at will,no value for life,in short life is not worth living in this country, nothing makes people happy and the worst is that we have a saddist president who is not happy at all, hardly laughs and looks scary, too full of himself, what a man who will never forgive, doesn't give a Bleep,what does he think? An army general? This is Democracy, you need to change, Buhari change (ara agbagbuo gi there).
Not happy all
Things are very hard, nothing is working, the previous corrupt government seems to be better than satanic saints we have now,they enjoy killing people, they are willing to kill everyone to get what they want, bunch of power drunks whom we ought to have passed,how did we make this mistake?We have given to ourselves our own version of mugabe, Tufiakwa, Nigeria will be Zimbabwe very soon
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by damocool(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bakrabas:

The words of Jesus can be found in Matthew, Mark, Luke & John.

I will accept him tonight if you can quote the chapter where jesus say "Accept Me As Your Personal Lord And Saviour" This is word that the most christains use to carjole us over the years but the word is bottomless,baseless and fallacy of malapropism

You ain't doing anyone favor accepting Jesus, it's just a matter of choice, and not by force. No offense rejecting Christ either, it'd just be a wise decision for u to accept and save your soul from eternal damnation, he loves you.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by sirmose: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2015
You are a fvcking liar like your illiterate sheriff. Your terrorist sunnis block major roads causing traffic jams due to diverted traffic every Friday, yet no body stops or kills you. Can your inhumane coas pass through kaduna state university road to kamazou on Fridays without diverting? Nigeria govt equal to boko haram is now an international known fact. Nigeria is doomed with dementia heads

Sai Buhari!!![/quote]
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by abacrested(f): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Go Away... In Nigeria, we have our own way of doing things...

Una no protest when the US refused us weapons, una no protest when millions were been killed by boko haram, una no protest when we were hoodwinked by the previous administration...
Cos some brainwashed people decided to die like fowl and their leader was lawfully arrested, una remember where una keep una brain and protest cloth dey abi..

To dash people sense dey hungry me..
[/quote]a typical nigerian,is this the best nigeria can offer as leader in Africa, killing it's citizens at will,no value for life,in short life is not worth living in this country, nothing makes people happy and the worst is that we have a saddist president who is not happy at all, hardly laughs and looks scary, too full of himself, what a man who will never forgive, doesn't give a Bleep,what does he think? An army general? This is Democracy, you need to change, Buhari change (ara agbagbuo gi there).
Not happy all
Things are very hard, nothing is working, the previous corrupt government seems to be better than satanic saints we have now,they enjoy killing people, they are willing to kill everyone to get what they want, bunch of power drunks whom we ought to have passed,how did we make this mistake?We have given to ourselves our own version of mugabe, Tufiakwa, Nigeria will be Zimbabwe very soon
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Seun360(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Toktee:
Keep quiet there,liar,you don't vote for pmp.

Goat!
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:00am On Dec 24, 2015
C idiots!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.