Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? (2958 Views)

You Wake Up And You're The Last Person On Earth. What Is The First Thing You Do? / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Just for fun, IF you have only one day to live in this earth, what will you do?
as for me i will annoint my head with 10 annointing oil, holding 10 bibles with different translations and kneeling down on the alter and ask GOD to take me to heaven, even if its one single room inheaven, i will manage it.
cc mynd44,seun,lalasticlala
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Mskrisx(f): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Write a book about my entire life as I know it will serve as an inspiration to many.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Oladimejy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ask God to grant me heaven
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by amunkita(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
I will enta Mile 12 market buy enough yam wey I go use start business for Hell..

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by 20bc(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
You will be on the hospital bed with different kind of machines attached to you. ...
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Spend it with the people I love most in the world, which happen to be my family.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:
I will enta Mile 12 market buy enough yam wey I go use start business for Hell..
LMAO laugh and dies

1 Like

Mskrisx:
Write a book about my entire life as I know it will serve as an inspiration to many.
hmmm touching
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mskrisx:

If you had one day to live, not one year. How do you intend to write a whole book and publish it in a single day?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oladimejy:
Ask God to grant me heaven
Heaven and hell are fictious phenomena
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by amunkita(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
LMAO laugh and dies

Abeg neva die..
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Mskrisx(f): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
quote author=Decker post=41280780]

If you had one day to live, not one year. How do you intend to write a whole book and publish it in a single day?[/quote]

Brief and concise.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mskrisx:

Brief and concise.

Have you ever written a book before? Obviously you haven't, because if you have, you'd know that it is impossible to write a book in a day.

Even a well written essay takes a lot of time to write, talkless of a book.

Okay, you were told you have a day to live on this earth and you think you'd have the mental alertness and psychological and emotional stability to sit in your study and write a book? Lol, I laugh in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by elantraceey(f): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
I will preach the gospel to as many people as I can.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
elantraceey:
I will preach the gospel to as many people as I can.
what if u still land in hell?
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Mskrisx(f): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Decker:

Have you ever written a book before? Obviously you haven't, because if you have, you'd know that it is impossible to write a book in a day.

Even a well written essay takes a lot of time to write, talkless of a book.

Okay, you were told you have a day to live on this earth and you think you'd mental alertness and psychological and emotional stability to sit in your study and write a book? Lol, I laugh in Igbo.

Erm decker After Christmas ok? smileythanks
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'd give out all my belongings to the poor including my pet snakes..
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Softapples, this thread is enough evidence that people no longer take you or your threads seriously.

Honestly, this question you asked is a really good question, and if it was someone more sensible that asked this question, it would garner more views and comments, but because of your reputation as a troll, no one gives a fuq about whatever question you have to ask.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by elantraceey(f): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
what if u still land in hell?
Na, my Father loves me too much for that.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by obiorathesubtle: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol.. I'll probably just pray and be good.. So incase there's heaven.. I'll make it there.. Can't suffer alive and still suffer when I'm dead
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
NakedSnake:
I'd give out all my belongings to the poor including my pet snakes..

what of ur kids?
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. I'll probably just pray and be good.. So incase there's heaven.. I'll make it there.. Can't suffer alive and still suffer when I'm dead
word

1 Like

Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toto go suffer for my hand. DAT. Day..
Steady forking
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
what of ur kids?

no children, no wife, no girlfriend,
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
NakedSnake:

hmmm goodluck
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
NakedSnake:

hmmm goodluck
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Decker:
Softapples, this thread is enough evidence that people no longer take you or your threads seriously.

Honestly, this question you asked is a really good question, and if it was someone more sensible that asked this question, it would garner more views and comments, but because of your reputation as a troll, no one gives a fuq about whatever question you have to ask.
u have been notice
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
hmmm goodluck

Tnx bro.. The life sweet me die
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
u have been notice

It's Noticed.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by gutsygareth(f): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Decker:

awww that was rather harsh
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Decker:

It's Noticed.
k
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
I will have the best sex ever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

mnnb / Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter / My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.