Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP (23478 Views)

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. / Financial Crisis Hits PDP, Debts Now N872 Million- Trail Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by BayLord01(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by martineverest(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Karma lashing pdp,seriously
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by mildflame: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:
Buhari is a terrorist... he will go the way of saddam hussein

Hahaha hungry don finish dis one no more LOOTING BAZAR sai GMB
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by dollarathe(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Na APC and BUHARI's lie cause am...
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Harshirama(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Walkopet:

Abeg make una tell me, how many pple una SpaceBooking don help sef
abi o,tell them
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by 1miccza: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Oya!! Enemies!!! See PDP chop them
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by olawaleqaasim(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Eyah
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Software202(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Amin
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2015
No more free money I guess...
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Firefire(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Hard time ... embarassed
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by docadams: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2015
adioolayi:

http://www.punchng.com/mass-resignation-of-workers-hits-pdp/

Hmmmmmmm

I am only quoting this post for future reference.
A party that cannot cater for only 120 workers wanted to rule 160million citizens for 60years. Never my portion.

cc Tonyebarcanista
'Rabid' MizzyMcoil
Truckpusher
OZAOEKPE
hinzawaka
Ngwake alias deserter,
et al.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by johnmartus(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:
SEUN REQUEST FOR THEIR AGE BEFORE ALLOW THEM REGISTER NAIRALAND IS NOT A FACEBOOK WHERE 12YEARS OLD SLAMMED 60YEAR OLD

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Ijaya123: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2015
What PDP is waiting for now, is the undertaker to do the final things. Never again.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by GoodMuyis(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Now Fayose prediction has started from PDP, next is to start queueing for fuel, the protest at wadata plaza

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by samento: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:
So it is Buhari again that should also administer and also pay PDP office workers. Na wah o!

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by phemflex90(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2015
End time party

End time resignation

Dasuki bonanza don finish

Rest in perfect peace PDP
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by dklex(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:

What's this one saying?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by haconjy(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2015
i was banned for speaking the truth....
but i know so many had spoken worst than what i said... but still i was banned for a week...
well
another site on my mind...
i still dont mint any other ban...
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Eeediots,they're all jumping out the ship now cause there ain't money to share anymore.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by olapetar(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2015
PDP cant even sustain for just 1 year after loosing the central seat.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by amaechi1: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:

What has Buhari got to do with this. I stand to be corrected, there was never a place buhari or terrorist was mentioned in the publication. Except you read the piece while your gadget was turned upside down.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by omoplaycool(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:
Bros.. Please note that am note an Apc fan but even the bible admonishes us to pray for those in power so it .might go well with us .no matter what you think of him if we all support him as our president ( cause he is ) God on his infinite mercy will guide him the way to go.
God bless you
God bless Nairalanders
God bless Mr President
And God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by gigabyte13: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2015
No yam 4 goats(pdpits) to chop again. Hope the online goats are receiving their stipends sha, cos without them, pdp would have long been history.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by barcaboi(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:
receive some sense...wetin concern Buhari wt PDP again.......haba na

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by efilefun(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:
30 members don become MASS. Anyway that's their business.
when you deduct 30 workers from the 120 then you know it's mass cuz surely more will follow the initial 30 sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by redcliff: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
thats the problem with no having an ideology before doing something. PDP started this and grew into it just for the sole aim of milking the country dry. now their ideology of what the party should be known for (which is just to destroy and milk) is no longer there so there is no need to belong to it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by gigabyte13: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:

you are still hating on a 73years old man at ur age? Your life most surely be boring. Haters are liable to die young oooo. Your papa and mama needs u more than a 73years old Baba ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plunderers Will Vomit Loot Says Buhari In February 1984(pic) / Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians / Electricity Consumers To Pay More In New NERC Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.