Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP (23471 Views)

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. / Financial Crisis Hits PDP, Debts Now N872 Million- Trail Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Ayatullah(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:
Buhari is a terrorist... he will go the way of saddam hussein

I believe you are wailing because your family members are singing Xmas carol in DSS interogation cells.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by tylerbraid(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:
what's buhari's business with pdp staffs leaving? Are u reasoning or u are filled with uncalled hatred?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by barcaboi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:

Ok
God bless u
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by ibkenny2(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thing is not ROSSY for them again even their party headquarter they build with our money they cannot finish it.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=allanphash7 post=41294250]PDP
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
viczing:
chai!your insensibility is out of control......is it Buhari that is resigning PDP workers?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by CioAngels(f): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
No more money to carry in ghana must go bags, so Koro, bode george, akala and their group are now leaving pdp, am sure to apc to hide their shame out of probe. Shameless grade A political prostitutes. Apc, please reject them becos they will not add value to apc. Wicked pen rubbers.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by lailo: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
And dis is d party that wants to take over in 2019
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by egobetatoday: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
harmless011:
Everybody is deserting pdp before long all of them will congregate in APC and the merriment continues while there supporters will be cursing each other online.

and another chapter of Dasukigate opens in APC
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by egobetatoday: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
chai!your insensibility is out of control......is it Buhari that is resigning PDP workers?

so u are angry now? That is what Liar mohammed would usually say in such a situation.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by SammyO4real: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by ishiamu(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
after1:

ISHIAMU, WHY ARE YOU PAINED?

Subway101 respect yaself
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Any thread linking to punch is a trash.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by SUBWAY101(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Subway101 respect yaself

I have warned you several times to stop screaming my moniker everywhere. Are you just daft tat you see everyone on nairaland as subway, you can always make use of your dead brain by checking past post of different monikers before accusing me wrongly. Grow up small boy and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by Teewhy2: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
SammyO4real:

I Just voted for EYINJUOLUWA now. I am the 405th person to vote for her.

Now in return, you have to get ready to employ our service to take her on home lesson when she is of age. Just joking anyway grin
I'll post the link for more people to vote for her.

But on a serious note, we are into HOME LESSON SERVICES. EBIAG CONSULT is the name. We hace good teachers. Pls do well to remember us whenever any child is in need of home tutor. 'Every Body Is A Genius' is our motto.
Call us on 08138410839
visit www.ebiag.com

Thanks so much, I will also help spread your service to ppl around me.
Where are you located
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by ishiamu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
SUBWAY101:

I have warned you several times to stop screaming my moniker everywhere. Are you just daft tat you see everyone on nairaland as subway, you can always make use of your dead brain by checking past post of different monikers before accusing me wrongly. Grow up small boy and stop disgracing yourself.

Guy. Carry your life pack 1 side, me n u no get yarns with ya jobless online life of setting uP many monikers... no dey quote me i aint gat ya time
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by babadem2much(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
PDP is falling down , falling down, falling down yakata glory don fall. no dollar rain again FG don seize ATM Dasuki...... chai grin cheesy grin
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by SUBWAY101(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Guy. Carry your life pack 1 side, me n u no get yarns with ya jobless online life of setting uP many monikers... no dey quote me i aint gat ya time

This is the problem I have with little wretched kids like you, you quote me first and still barking like a dirty dog, you see me in you dreams and scream my name everywhere yet you making noise here. Go get a life, I know you are suffering but no condition is permanent. God knows I am not in your level, you are not even fit to clean my shoe. Bitter truth!
Re: Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP by SammyO4real: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Teewhy2:

Thanks so much, I will also help spread your service to ppl around me.
Where are you located
We run the teaching service all over lagos state since we have teachers all around. However, our offices are at Igbo-Efon, Lekki and also at Akowonjo, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer / Obasanjo Rejects Calls For Restructuring Of Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.