Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You (54542 Views)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / 7 Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Bk777(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Its a complicated world I can never tell
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
ginawest:
she can do the opposite of all that and still not love you.
And no one will be at the loosing end.
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by shegxi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
If u dnt call........dere is no way we are even going to d next level. Flash as u want, i wnt call u.
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
# 7 is so so true.
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Maamin(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
I dey watch from under this udara tree cool
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Samsonklin(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
sinaj:
So many relationship expert in nl sad
And it might even baffles yhu 2 knw that most of dem don't have relationships that is even close 2 perfection... Lol..... Merry Christmas
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by 44smart: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
What would we say of a lady that loves a guy, never demanding, supportive, understanding and really putting heads together for their tomorrow,always pleading her guy should pls not to break her heart,willing to know d guy's parent even willing to say hi on phn,but suddenly break his hrt without a warning light.

i'd like to say you can't just all b ryt or wrong with a view, it's just complicated atimes.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by firstking01(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmm,,,,women have been giving men headache since the time of methuselahsad
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by firstking01(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
ginawest:
she can do the opposite of all that and still not love you.
could it be u grin?
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by otodeluxe(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2015
OP you are so on point. My ex exhibited all this traits but I was so sooo foolishly in lose. I see the reason why people say love is blind. Love is really blind in the sense that you will do stupid things and won't think twice. hian
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Grahamjnr(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2015
buygala:
The heart of a woman, even all humans, is very unfathomable, indeterminate and uniquely configured smiley

Sometimes the lady herself does the exact opposites of all the op has mentioned, thinking she 'loves' the guy...and then another dude comes into her life, who then makes her realize She has been shortchanging herself all along cry

Also, humans are genetically wired to react differently to complex feelings such as love.... While some unreservedly show their affection to the object of their love, some others just naturally lack that energy to act all lovey-dovey and stuff sad .... It isn't pride or selfishness... it's just who they are cool

Point I am trying to make is... People display 'love' in different manners.... The fact that John's girlfriend shows her love for him by talking with him all through the night on Mtn Extra-cool and getting all busybody and stuff about his family and business doesn't mean your own Juliet should do same... THERE ARE A MILLION AND ONE WAYS OF SHOWING AFFECTION.... PEEPS SHOULD LEARN TO UNDERSTAND THAT smiley
Forget this long grammar. What the OP just said is the real true. For instance their threaten to break up at the slightest reason hurts the most. They feel as if they're doing u a favour. A lady that loves you will always call as much as you do and not only one sided. God luck to you if that's the kind of relationship you want. OP, you're correct guy. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but my Father Who is in Heaven. Merry Christmas to you, bro!

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2015
Grahamjnr:

Forget this long grammar. What the OP just said is the real true. For instance their threaten to break up at the slightest reason hurts the most. They feel as if they're doing u a favour. A lady that loves you will always call as much as you do and not only one sided. God luck to you if that's the kind of relationship you want. OP, you're correct guy. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but my Father Who is in Heaven. Merry Christmas to you, bro!
Hahaha...Merry Xmas to you too.
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by pablobellins(m): 12:56am On Dec 25, 2015
winknairlanders, my case is different. My galfriend, keep telling me she doesn't know if she love me.
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2015
pablobellins:
winknairlanders, my case is different.
My galfriend, keep telling me she doesn't know if she love me.
lol...that's not just Complicated BUT Undefined cry
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Cutehector:
a girl who loves u wont break ur heart.. Trust me on that
. Things happen, Hector... Things happen. She may not have intended to really hurt him, but for some reasons, it happened.
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by domwas2(m): 3:56am On Dec 25, 2015
bros thanks for these, u just correct... I think I need breakup after xmas

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Scatterscatter:

Sorry to burst your bubbles... Anybody can break your heart, including your parents, siblings, pastor, wife, etc
woman rapper,...jumping over issue @hand
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 25, 2015
Then i think i have just missed my true love back in school because she prosses almost opposite of this number listed within, especially seen my parents in benin but i always resist her & she never ask me 4a damn,..i have lost everycontact of her due to my missed mobile,..
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Snoolv360(m): 4:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Make enough money more than your gal can spend and all those qualities will disappear from your face.
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Alameer(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2015
emusmith:
Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You.
Well, I did pick a lesson or two in my previous thread.
Life is a film; boys are predictable, girls are not. They say. How true is that?
That makes it difficult to really decipher the intention of a girl when she is playing the "I Love You" game. To many, it is.
Yes, back then, they used to be emotional whose love wasn't for sale. But in the 21st century: you'll agree with me that anything can be sold...to the Highest Bidder. Including their love!
Witnessed different situations and heard shocking things about this subject and I think can write on it and I will be @least, 85% correct.
How can you truly know a girl doesn't truly love you? Seven ways only...
1. She never calls you until she has a need.
Hmm, you have suddenly become 911. Who said it's an abomination to call a guy you care about? If she calls you only when she needs money, she is a gold-digger. Dump her! Simple! You're not CBN, are you? The NEWest strategy now is: she calls after many months and starts forming she cares with the mind to ask for help in two days time...Let the relationship be platonic or...FWB. (Your choice tho). But never be just a nice and generous friend EVEN when you know she doesn't care and you love direly. Health tip: Give yourself a break! Go elsewhere before you're shown out or have a heart attack!
2. She isn't interested in seeing your siblings.
It's natural, if she likes you she would not hesitate to want to meet your siblings or parents. If all she wants is you...hehehe, don't feel important. It's not good enough. Marriage transcends both of you. Reality exceed the couples. Some girls have already been trained to be rebellious to their in-laws- Watch out against such!
3. She threatens you with a breakup after each argument.
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Don't you think it's just a way she expresses her outburst. Love doesn't threaten. If she makes the mistake of saying it once or twice, it might just be anger. But, constantly, haba! Leave her. Another "club" is promising her luxurious and wonderful things, that's why she wants to leave your "club". That na breakup scheme.
4. She never talks about saving- no future with you..
Does she just spend and spend without warning you to cut on your spending habits? Some ladies are good at that. When she wants a particular shoe or bag, she doesn't mind you withdrawing your last dime. She doesn't see a future with you. Love plans and prepares. Leave her before you wreck.
5. She lacks initiative to doing things that really matter to you.
I do know that if you truly love someone, you'll be initiative to doing things for them. Mothers don't need a push to buy new clothes for their babies- Love at work. If she isn't initiative concerning your lil issues, it's a sign she is about some other guy. Don't be friend zoned, I beg you! She enters your house and after eating, can't wash her own plate. How can I explain this? Simple initiative.
6. She loved your material things MORE than your aspirations and goals.
Hey, if what matters to her the most is your money and not how you get it: she doesn't care then. Don't marry some one who has no pride at what you do. If she doesn't like your job but likes you, it can be managed BUT if she hates your vision/dreams, you can't be forever compatible. It's like a pastor marrying a witch. Hehe.
7. She lies to you to buy your trust.
I can beat my chest and say, 80% + of girls lie. It's awful how one intends to begin a relationship on lies. When a girl you know very starts lying to your face just to increase her "market value"...it's laughable you know. Come clean. Nobody is perfect. Let's be ourselves here. False identity is like 21st bras; they don't hold it up forever. It will soon collapse.
In addition: If she is manipulative, be careful. Eve extended the serpent's manipulation on Adam and see us today. Love doesn't manipulate. It might explain itself but never manipulate. The serpent is the most manipulative reptile. If she often seek to manipulate you(If you are a MAN sef, would she be doing that?), she doesn't really love you. She thinks she does. It's a selfish, conditional and controlling love.
Good Morning.
Always go for a girl that loves u, not the girl you love simple.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2015
Kindly send mie ur account number.. I'll forward it to Sambo Dasuki... naija appreciate ur thinking ability n vision.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

. Things happen, Hector... Things happen. She may not have intended to really hurt him, but for some reasons, it happened.
its just a matter of choice. She chose to let it happen...
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2015
jhalaljnr:
Kindly send mie ur account number..
I'll forward it to Sambo Dasuki...
naija appreciate ur thinking ability n vision.
lol...
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2015
Snoolv360:
Make enough money more than your gal can spend and all those qualities will disappear from your face.

Money isn't everything, not in matters of the heart.
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by barrysome001: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Op you must be talking from experience....coz u r so on point.
Na that lying part na im dey obvious pass(on both sides), when your partner don dey lie, 'B'eware(i.e be careful) when he/she con start to dey forget his/her lies, 'A'eware(i.e RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!)
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by funnynation(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Sadusky:

lol, which part of nsukka are you for
obukpa.. Do u knw dere? What abt u?
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by wizaro(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2015
emusmith:
Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You.

Well, I did pick a lesson or two in my previous thread.

Life is a film; boys are predictable, girls are not. They say. How true is that?
That makes it difficult to really decipher the intention of a girl when she is playing the "I Love You" game. To many, it is.

Yes, back then, they used to be emotional whose love wasn't for sale. But in the 21st century: you'll agree with me that anything can be sold...to the Highest Bidder. Including their love!

Witnessed different situations and heard shocking things about this subject and I think can write on it and I will be @least, 85% correct.

How can you truly know a girl doesn't truly love you? Seven ways only...

1. She never calls you until she has a need.

Hmm, you have suddenly become 911. Who said it's an abomination to call a guy you care about? If she calls you only when she needs money, she is a gold-digger. Dump her! Simple! You're not CBN, are you? The NEWest strategy now is: she calls after many months and starts forming she cares with the mind to ask for help in two days time...Let the relationship be platonic or...FWB. (Your choice tho). But never be just a nice and generous friend EVEN when you know she doesn't care and you love direly. Health tip: Give yourself a break! Go elsewhere before you're shown out or have a heart attack!

2. She isn't interested in seeing your siblings.

It's natural, if she likes you she would not hesitate to want to meet your siblings or parents. If all she wants is you...hehehe, don't feel important. It's not good enough. Marriage transcends both of you. Reality exceed the couples. Some girls have already been trained to be rebellious to their in-laws- Watch out against such!

3. She threatens you with a breakup after each argument.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Don't you think it's just a way she expresses her outburst. Love doesn't threaten. If she makes the mistake of saying it once or twice, it might just be anger. But, constantly, haba! Leave her. Another "club" is promising her luxurious and wonderful things, that's why she wants to leave your "club". That na breakup scheme.

4. She never talks about saving- no future with you..

Does she just spend and spend without warning you to cut on your spending habits? Some ladies are good at that. When she wants a particular shoe or bag, she doesn't mind you withdrawing your last dime. She doesn't see a future with you. Love plans and prepares. Leave her before you wreck.

5. She lacks initiative to doing things that really matter to you.

I do know that if you truly love someone, you'll be initiative to doing things for them. Mothers don't need a push to buy new clothes for their babies- Love at work. If she isn't initiative concerning your lil issues, it's a sign she is about some other guy. Don't be friend zoned, I beg you! She enters your house and after eating, can't wash her own plate. How can I explain this? Simple initiative.

6. She loved your material things MORE than your aspirations and goals.

Hey, if what matters to her the most is your money and not how you get it: she doesn't care then. Don't marry some one who has no pride at what you do. If she doesn't like your job but likes you, it can be managed BUT if she hates your vision/dreams, you can't be forever compatible. It's like a pastor marrying a witch. Hehe.

7. She lies to you to buy your trust.

I can beat my chest and say, 80% + of girls lie. It's awful how one intends to begin a relationship on lies. When a girl you know very starts lying to your face just to increase her "market value"...it's laughable you know. Come clean. Nobody is perfect. Let's be ourselves here. False identity is like 21st bras; they don't hold it up forever. It will soon collapse.

In addition: If she is manipulative, be careful. Eve extended the serpent's manipulation on Adam and see us today. Love doesn't manipulate. It might explain itself but never manipulate. The serpent is the most manipulative reptile. If she often seek to manipulate you(If you are a MAN sef, would she be doing that?), she doesn't really love you. She thinks she does. It's a selfish, conditional and controlling love.

Good Morning.
Lol especially d no 1 have a girl like dat.. But I spoke sense into her and showed her d exit door because I don't tolerate such olosho attitude...
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by ivili(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2015
buygala:
The heart of a woman, even all humans, is very unfathomable, indeterminate and uniquely configured smiley

Sometimes the lady herself does the exact opposites of all the op has mentioned, thinking she 'loves' the guy...and then another dude comes into her life, who then makes her realize She has been shortchanging herself all along cry

Also, humans are genetically wired to react differently to complex feelings such as love.... While some unreservedly show their affection to the object of their love, some others just naturally lack that energy to act all lovey-dovey and stuff sad .... It isn't pride or selfishness... it's just who they are cool

Point I am trying to make is... People display 'love' in different manners.... The fact that John's girlfriend shows her love for him by talking with him all through the night on Mtn Extra-cool and getting all busybody and stuff about his family and business doesn't mean your own Juliet should do same... THERE ARE A MILLION AND ONE WAYS OF SHOWING AFFECTION.... PEEPS SHOULD LEARN TO UNDERSTAND THAT smiley
men your mind is deep in an unbelievably special way.I wish I could hire you to be my thought manager.
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
funnynation:
Aaaa, Obukpa is a popular place,, I stayed there once,,
Do you know Nru town?
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
funnynation:
Do you know Nru town?
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by funnynation(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Sadusky:

Do you know Nru town?
make we relate on watsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car / This Photo Of A Groom Checking His Bride Under The Veil Got People Talking / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.