Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,462 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? (556 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello all....I heard story of my best friend...she met a guy n he has gf but he is so good to her..He treats my friend as queen...Maybe coz he want gain something or why?He told her that he doesnt want nothing serious for now with her but that time wil show maybe something wil realy come up betwen 2 of them.He said how he is not so good with his gf n that his gf doesnt want marriage yet...So what my.friend should do now?Trust him??
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yes cool
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Say hello to the latest side chick in town.
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by mzvyne(f): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
trust him Ke? Did he say he needs her trust?
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by misspicy2(f): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
LMAO @ the latest sidechick in town

btw OP i know its you,not your friend,so cut the friend crap undecided
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by donholy28(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
unless u don't like yourself.
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Doesn't mean u have to trust the guy when he is open abt his status..coz no matter how he treats u like a queen & what not,still ur nothing but a side b1tch...
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by Patented: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Silly
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
No! Delete him from your life.
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Europegirl24:
Hello all....I heard story of my best friend...she met a guy n he has gf but he is so good to her..He treats my friend as queen...Maybe coz he want gain something or why?He told her that he doesnt want nothing serious for now with her but that time wil show maybe something wil realy come up betwen 2 of them.He said how he is not so good with his gf n that his gf doesnt want marriage yet...So what my.friend should do now?Trust him??

The man has told her he does not want serious something for now if she wants serious something this is not the man for her. I hope she does not begin a waiting for him.

If she likes him I advise she tells him the truth which maybe she really likes him and wants more than is on offer she can't be friends with him because she will hurt herself then move on. No waiting around and monitoring his relationship hoping it crashes or trying to win him by being "nice".

Relationship requires availability married,engaged, girlfriended men are not available for a happy monogamous relationship if this is what she wants.
Re: Is It Smart To Date Man With Girlfriend??? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
cry cry cry cry why are men wicked

Nd d gf tinks she has a bf

wat ever u do in life karma nd God is watching

Treat another girl like queen

How is he treating d gf exactly? cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Which Would Be More Painful / Why The Hell Is Make-up A Compulsory Matter? / Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.