Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest (26217 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Call For Buratai's Sack: CESJET Carpets Falana / 7 Reasons Why It Is Impossible For BURATAI To Buy Dubai Property With His Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by Gassa007: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
MadCow1:
Everybody would have an opinion.. It's alright.

Lets first of all remember that the Shiites were illegally blocking a highway.

Let's also remember that they were also blocking the right of passage of the Number 2 Man of the Armed forces of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Let's also not forget that this happened in the North where even the Presidents convoy was attacked in an Ambush during the run up to the elections. And that violent attacks are rife there.

People say they were unarmed, That's is a blatant lie. They were armed with machetes, bow and arrows, sticks and stones which they used on his convoy.

All those human right activists should also not forget that those Shiites deliberately endangered the life of the Chief of Army Staff. The moment a Convoy is stopped abruptly, that convoy becomes a sitting duck.

Should I also remind most of you that the Shiites were entreated to clear the way for the Convoy to pass and yet they refused and instead started attacking the Convoy?

What if their was a Suicide Bomber in that crowd?

The moment they blocked the Convoy, they had breached the safety and Security of a Military Chief and that in itself is combative. The moment they started hurling things at the Convoy, that immediately became a hostile act and the Army had earned the right to use reasonable force in accordance with Military Rules of Engagement to repel them.

Fhuck Falana..

Fhuck human rights...

Fhuck those jihadist pigs who attacked the Convoy and rightly got shot.

Fhuck terrorism

And a Happy Fhucking Christmas to you all.

Gid bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Her President Muhammadu Buhari and the Armed Forces of this nation.
Arrant nonsense. Yeye dey smell
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by jonnieoneng: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
porka:

You don't feel bad.

You are dancing on their mass grave.
Wailing wailer,the Army was not to blame for the incidence.You should go and watch the video clip again.Anyone fooliah enough to waylay an Army Chief who has been ambushed before and during the currently ongoing war against insurgents,should only blame themselves for whatever happens next.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by jonnieoneng: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Gassa007:

Arrant nonsense. Yeye dey smell
You have given yursef to sentiments and have departed from reason.Your reply to the quote u responded to shows that u are either asleep with ur eyes open or you are not in tune with events in ur country.Stupidity of the highest order is not your portion IJN
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

The question you should be asking yourself is why did they block the road
The millitary said it was because of a religious festival they were having that day only. The question you should now answer is why did same 'sunni' millitary go back the following day to demolish thier homes, worship place and heartlessly kill them? Or did they block the road on the 2nd day with thier buildings?
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by urbanmonk: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
free2ryhme:
This is getting interesting

What if they had actualise the attempt to assassinate the chief of army staff. It will be a different story ooo
Is it not better for one man to die than 300 plus people?

Burutai uses BMW armor, and yet he wants to convince zombies that some ragtag religious zealots wanted to assassinate him. Moreover, he was busy galivanting without intelligence. That is the only explanation for him and his murderous gang to run into the shiites procession.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by Ziggyblaze: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
DO u stay in zaria, people like u shld stop spewing rubish, i stay in zaria and also a muslim, this pple av bin terrorising pple arnd and this waz d same way boko haram started, if something waz not done, sure it will turn to somtin else. They behave like a cult, d best happened
TheImp:
Buratai and his ilk should be brought before the ICC, even Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International published their report this week calling for their prosecution
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by Nicepoker(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
criminalmindz:
Falana should keep quiet. Apc says no ministerial post for you, deal with it.
always thinking towards political angle. why
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by vislabraye(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
TheImp:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/24/shiitearmy-clash-falana-charges-buhari-to-prosecute-army-chief-buratai/

So Falana is now a wailing wailer too ? Ok. Oh. According to Femu, Merry Christmas to you all the same.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by tefund(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
free2ryhme:
The nigeria state is bigger than any religious group and the COAS represents that state. Any attempt on his life is a treason punishable by death
can you substantiate that with constitutional provision under a democratic admin
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by kingslly(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

People carrying sticks and dangerous instruments and refusing to allow the COAS right of passage is a clear attempt at assassination. It is not when you weld a machine gun or a sophisticated rifle
information available to me revealed that those Shiites host that very event every year on DAT same date ,so I think the COAS's attempt to cross thru DAT road was a well calculated attempt to trigger a confrontation between the group and the Army.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by vislabraye(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
fr3do:
when Ihejirika was neutralizing bona fide terrorists, they called for his head. But now an army chief massacred non combatants, and this is the first call for his head I have heard since the massacre.

Na so we see am Oh. It's interesting how people abused Ihejirika and yet find reason to praise Burutai.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by vislabraye(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
kingslly:
information available to me revealed that those Shiites host that very event every year on DAT same date ,so I think the COAS's attempt to cross thru DAT road was a well calculated attempt to trigger a confrontation between the group and the Army.

There are some peoole that are zombies so you just let them be. grin

1 Like

Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by klax(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
I will say it a million time shiite or shit got what they bargained for.

Why in a hell would they blocked the road in the first place

Is burantai Nigeria president

Is burantai the governor

Is burantai minister for religion

From which local authority or securuty agency do they obtain permission to stage protest either peaceful or whatever All answer is Hell No. So damn any human right nonsense.

My anger with these fools is they won't protest for good road or stable power supply or goid education or good anything but only for their satanic religion that has brought pains and death to humanity sorry I have no pity on any potential religious bigot or potential terrorist as a natter of fact any religion hardliners has no human right so forget human right in this case and they can go to hell.

I have watched the video clip over and over again pls I have no pity on them you can not assassinate chief of army staffs like a chicken ok and as somebody born in millitary background army will not descend on you without you first provoke them that is what I know so shiite or shit can go to hell.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by Charly68: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Falana must be having mental problem oooo...Abi how do we describe his eccentric call for the prosecution of Buratai..a man who has decided to dare the dare devil Boko Haram people.. He is a professional soildier to the core..where were the so called human right crusaders when the lawless sects were blocking the roads & hindering the free movement of the people.. They set born fire on a major road without recourse to human rights ..This lousy people with their holier than thou attitude are highly unpredictable in approach..Falana should go and take Boko Haram Peopke to court first before agitating for the prosecution of the chief of Army Staff..
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by Sabahthegreat(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Seriously, citizens were not treated right
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by olaitan9291(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
free2ryhme:
Did Femi falana watch the tape as to the means by the army to resolve the situation peacefully and the rebuff by the shiite people

Do the group kill any soldier?
if no, the soldiers have no right to kill
but they can arrest and punish them
for disturbing public peace. Thank you.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by olaitan9291(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Charly68:
Falana must be having mental problem oooo...Abi how do we describe his eccentric call for the prosecution of Buratai..a man who has decided to dare the dare devil Boko Haram people.. He is a professional soildier to the core..where were the so called human right crusaders when the lawless sects were blocking the roads & hindering the free movement of the people.. They set born fire on a major road without recourse to human rights ..This lousy people with their holier than thou attitude are highly unpredictable in approach..Falana should go and take Boko Haram Peopke to court first before agitating for the prosecution of the chief of Army Staff..

Please tell/make me where the Nigeria constitution says that
Citizens should be kill for blocking the road, hindering free movement.
There is nothing like that, I am not calling for he/his boys prosecution,
but they should be killed as well as they murdered the group.
This is because, those people are Nigerian and have right to life. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aspireahead:
we have a president tha listens and follows the rule of law, don't we?
Yes we do..but it's like he is sleeping since.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by SKYQUEST(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=free2ryhme post=41326641]This is getting interesting

What if they had actualise the attempt to assassinate the chief of army staff. It will be a different story ooo[/quote

They showed you the evidence that the army begged to have a passage on that day. Did you see the evidence of yhe assassination too?
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by ReabridCharles(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
biltem:
I totally disagree with Femi Falana on this.
let the various investigation panels submit their report on findings first.
it is the same people that will condemn the government for not acting swiftly to contain the nefarious acts of the sect if action were not taken on time. That was how boko haram started from a small compound in a sleeping town of Maiduguri. Today we keep blaming Jonathan for,not acting swiftly until the sects spread all over the North East.

let us look beyond the incident. What exactly was the intent of the sects that blocked the way of the army who we understand has to resort to self defense. I just felt bad about the innocent souls that have been killed or properties destroyed.

once again lets wait for the outcome,if,the investigating panels set up

Your view is quite myopic. Which would create another boko haram? Diplomacy or the brutal massacre?in essence, you support the military action.

Na wah for you oh. You and Buhari who is worse?
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by SirRoberto(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
jonnieoneng:

You are yearning opata my guy.A bunch of miscreant having no regard needed to be taught a lesson.It is regretable that a lot of people had to die,but the fact still remains the shiites were wrong to have waylayed the convoy of the COAS.Such will never happen in Yoruba land.
Before i go on debating with u, pls go and study what democratic govt and rule of law means. Pls dont be blinded by d party or an individual u support and ignore rules of engagement by law enforcement agents during protest whether violent or not. If u remember vividly, the former president's convoy was stoned in d north when he went for campaign, that is more of a treasonable act that would have made the army lunch an attack buh u didnt hear that anybody was killed, instead they left. In democracy, as a government, u must be ready to endure and manage bashings no matter whether they are frm miscreants or thieves. What u do is to catch some if not all and try them in the court of law and not jungle justice. I believe i have educated u enof, if nt i cant help u understand better here.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by omolami: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Falana or the NHRC or CSO of nigeria must as a matter of urgency forward a petition in respect of such accusation to ICC for trial.
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by free2ryhme: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
kingslly:

Who owns the road? Federal Govt or the shitte group. The constitution made mention of freedom of movement. Why shld the shitte block a federal road for their selfish procession
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by free2ryhme: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Gassa007:

Just see yourself, assassinate a whole COAS and his armed convoy with sticks right, please use your church mind judge am

Anything can be a dangerous weapon in the hands of the wrong persons
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by yahaya0891(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
You don't seem to know who this set of Muslims are.
I Pray what they tryed with Army chief should fall on you some day, that when you will know the Nigerian Army Chief is too patient...!!!
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by kingslly(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

Who owns the road? Federal Govt or the shitte group. The constitution made mention of freedom of movement. Why shld the shitte block a federal road for their selfish procession
don't talk to me as if am a Muslim or a Shiite Muslim cos am not but all I knw I DAT there is a tension between the Sunni Muslims and the Shiite muslims all over the world and our COAS is a Sunni Muslim,boko haram is Sunni also and they even threatened the Shiites in the North few weeks before that Incident. So u r supposed to smell rat from this incident if u remove all bias...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by tinktanker: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Na dem sabi. Is anyone talking of the igbo ppl Dat dey killed, or d continuous detention of nnamdi kanu. Dey call kill dem self for all I care. It's in DIA nature to kill n b killed
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by tinktanker: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
kingslly:
don't talk to me as if am a Muslim or a Shiite Muslim cos am not but all I knw I DAT there is a tension between the Sunni Muslims and the Shiite muslims all over the world and our COAS is a Sunni Muslim,boko haram is Sunni also and they even threatened the Shiites in the North few weeks before that Incident. So u r supposed to smell rat from this incident if u remove all bias...
true talk. U knw d truth
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by tinktanker: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

if I can recall Muslims block Road to pray. Pls someone should go n shot dem wen next dey do dat
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by free2ryhme: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2015
tinktanker:
if I can recall Muslims block Road to pray. Pls someone should go n shot dem wen next dey do dat

Federal road or street roads
Re: Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest by tinktanker: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

Federal road or street roads
federal road. Travel to d north on a Friday. Besides road is road. Y should dey disturb d peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / Rochas Okorocha Campaign For Akinwumi Ambode In Lagos State / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.