Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (22564 Views)

Bank Of America Is Slashing Up To 8,400 Jobs / Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hello Pip Slashers,

Hope you all good, especially with the blazing heat ever burning and no back up, not to talk of the power issues and fuel wahala...

Anyways, I am here to drop a summary of what went down this week.

TRADES : 4
GOOD TRADES : 1
BAD TRADES : 3
PIP GAIN : + 18
% LOSS : - 0.9%
%ACCURACY : 25%

Not my best recorded week but the craziest week for me in my lil life... So I have got just 3 weeks to turn things around....hmmm...lets see how it goes. You guys have an awesome weekend and please be safe while you holding down your hussle

Happy Slashing
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slashers,

Hope the weekend was an awesome one?. We are in our 3rd week of the month and I am miles away from being profitable. I need profitable fights, I need profitable thoughts and profitable slashes....

Alright enough of going through my thought process, its time to un-shealth ma sword and focus on winning...AUD/JPY in sight, he looks tough buh I bet he has same notions about me (HAHAHAHAHA).

Risking about 0.9-1% and hoping to net 1.7-1.9%

Happy Slashing Peeps

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slayers,

How was your night?...I trust good. The postion I took yesterday on AUD/JPY is doing well, I have locked in some pips, just incase anything funny happens. This morning while sipping on my Sake, another fight (NZD/USD) is at hand...I am going into this for quick gratification.

Risking 1% and gaining 1.4% if it hits target, however it may not hit its target before I pull out of the fight...oh by the way, thanks ones more Mrikay for advicing me on stating my direction...I am buying this pair, but like I said...its a high risk trade

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmmmm.....

I am out of NZD/USD....lost 0.8% and 30 pips....

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2016

I have decided to terminate my last trade (AUD/JPY), +1.3%, +132 pips though it still holds a lot of promise, buuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........I am stepping out

Summary of what went down: 2 TRADES,
1 WIN
1 LOSS
+102 Pips
+0.5%

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good Evening Pip Slashers,

Yet another fight has been scheduled with EUR/GBP (I hate this dude), risking about 0.8% of my account and if i come out successfully, I should bag in about 1.6%...

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good evening pip slashers,

Another miss on the EUR/GBP.. I lossed - 27 pips and - 0.8%...

Summary is 1 Win
2 losses
+ 75 pips
- 0.3%

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Yes Yes Yeeees!!!!...Good Morning Pip Slashers,

A beautiful wednesday morning, a day I love, because she heralds the weekend... cool

Well another trade another fight is knocking on ma door and I have no choice than to play along. Today its the EUR/NZD dude, am sure EUR/GBP has given him the go ahead, lets see how it pans out.

I am selling and risking about 1%, hoping to get about 1.8% if it hits my target...Lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Good evening pip slashers

Manually closed the trade, ended up wif about +95 pips & +1% gains to my acct...

Happy slashing peeps

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Good morning Pip slashers,

My last fight (trade) for d week hopefully.... I am selling this pair... Risking abt 1.1% & expecting 1.5% returns.

This is one of those fights you take to salvage your shattered ego rather than your broken pocket...

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Hello Pips,

Another dude (USD/JPY) is joining the fight, am selling this dude

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Hello Pip Slashers,

I manually went off the trade, made 72 pips and 1.3% gains...This is my second trade to hit my correct target but instead hit my manual trailing Stop loss. Its all good

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by clerkkent: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Senshi! nice trend here, lemme book a space to master some of your moves
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2016
clerkkent:
Senshi! nice trend here, lemme book a space to master some of your moves

Lol, No probs boss

Happy Slashing
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yes yes yes........Good Evening Pips,

Finally broke my cardinal rule....Never fight (trade) on a Friday.

This dude (NZD/JPY) had some impressive moves, we fought for over 24 hrs and I was still not able to get anything outta him...It all ended: -14 pips and -0.2% hit my account...

Summarizing my entire feud for the week:

TRADES : 6
GOOD TRADES : 3
BAD TRADES : 3
PIP GAIN : + 228
% GAIN : +1.8%
%ACCURACY : 50%

Phewwww....Alas, my slashing accuracy is coming up...This is where I shealth my sword,walk back home and feast on ramen, I sure need all the energy while I focus on the remaining two weeks for the month

Happy Slashing Folks

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good Afternoon Pip slashers,

Hope y'll had a beautiful weekend?. We are back again this week with just one thing in mind: "slash pips or be slashed".

My first trade (GBP/USD) for the week, selling this dude, let's see how the whole showdown goes...

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend and may the force guide you

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2016

My first trade ended as a breakeven...So no points awarded

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Hello Slashers of Pips,

In a fight (trade), lets see how it goes, I am selling this dude...Remember I am risking lil to get a lil more than lil

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Hello Pipslashers,

I call this instant gratification ... Had to use a trailing stop loss due to the erratic nature of the market.

Gained 39 pips and 0.8% into my account.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2016
Good Afternoon Pip Slashers,

Another fight is nigh, selling this dude

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2016

Just saw an opportunity to slash some pips, EUR/GBP(s), my first fight (GBP/JPY) is still pending and not in good shape right now, a minor support triggered its going north, and its yet to come back...As it is, I am only banking on my MM skills to bail me through this

Lets see how the night fight goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello Pip Slashers,

I am off my first trade (GBP/JPY), -65 pips and -0.6% off my acct.

in summary:

1 Good Trade
1 B.E
1 Bad Trade
-26 pips loss
+0.2% gained

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ooooops!!!

I am out of EUR/GBP...-24 pips and -0.7% off my acct

In summary:

1 Good Trade
1 B.E
2 Bad Trade
-50 pips loss
-0.5% gained

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2016

First fight for the day (EUR/AUDs), risking 0.6%, TP 1.6%

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2016

Second battle against the euro family (EUR/GBP), he is coming to help his family (EUR/AUD)...Not to worry, I am risking 0.9% to gain 1.5%, Risking lil to make a lil more than lil is the code

Hiyaaaa...

Happy Slashing peeps

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Happy Easter holidays guys...

Sorry I could not post hw my last two trades went, it's been a crazy day for me and I am just taking a breather to update us...

So the EUR/AUD fetched me 47pips and about 0.6%, into my account, while the EUR/GBP made -1.2 pips and 0% gains(B. E)

In summary:

TRADES : 6
GOOD TRADES: 2
BAD TRADES: 4
PIP LOSS: - 4
% GAIN: 0.1
% ACCURACY : 33‰

Not my best of weeks but at least we are outta loss, so we have one last week to go, how will the month end ?
Lemme ponder over that as I go around doing my chores.

Happy slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Good morning Pip killaz,

Welcome back from the long hols, hw was ur easter break?... Mine was good, I had enuff time to tend to my fx injuries and also take a stock of how I have been fairing for the first quarter of 2016, which I will post here hopefully on Friday or Saturday, it's an open secret though for those who have been following my trades.

Enough of my ramblings, I am entering my first trade after the long break... GBP/JPY it is, I am going North on him and praying my target is hit, as usual, the I am risking Lil to get a Lil more than a lil

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2016

Another dude wants to dance, so I allow him to...Its GBP/USDs.

Lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good Afternoon Pip Slashers

My 3rd Trade AUD/NZDs,

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good Evening Peeps,

I am off all 3 trades, you asking why?...usually I dont trade news, buh I noticed the erratic movement of my pairs and scared Sensei Fed Chair Yellen may say something and all my trades go south...

Sometimes one has to trade wif gut feelings, however I may be wrong, all my TP's may be hit, buh I dont have that risk appetite.

Summary of what went down:

AUD/NZD = 1.7
GBP/JPY = 6.9
GBP/USD = 65.3

Collectively I made 1.4%..

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Good morning Pip slashers,

Two fights coming up, and my Kitana is as sharp as my mind... Soooooo it's NZD/USD $ GBP/USD, both look promising, I am risking about 1% for each to get abt 3.8% for both if my target is met.

Wishing you all a PIPfull day

Happy slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Morning Pip Slashers

Got hit by both pairs, GBP/USD: -52 pips, -1.1 %
NZD/USD: -42 pips, -0.9 %
Lost 2%

In summary: 5 Trades,
3 Good Trades
2 Bad Trades
Pip Loss = -20
% Loss = -0.6

What a morning.....

Happy Slashing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bsc In Computer Science, Is It Still A Lucrative Degree? / Do U Think Petroleum Engineering Is A Good Course To Study? / What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.