Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,083 members, 7,957,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (22569 Views)

Bank Of America Is Slashing Up To 8,400 Jobs / Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmmm,

A distant cousin to eur/jpy has joined in, un-invited, all I can hear him say under his breath is: You will pay for it.....

Alright alright.....All I have to use is a subtle technique (money management) to subdue both. risking about 0.8% to gain 1.5% if target is hit

Lets go,

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Oooooops!!!!,

Whata smack, this dude kept his words, I lost 45 pips and 0.7% of my account (closed manually)...Hmmmm, I have just one fight still going on...grrrrrrrrrr....the EURO family.

Summary:

5 Trades,
3 bad trades
1 good trade
1 B.E
1 Pending

Deficit of -69 pips....

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Shhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!

I was about receiving another humiliating defeat, I had to engage my SHARINGAN, enough of the EURO family draining blood off me...I used my trailing stop loss to bag +160 pips and added +1.1% to my account.

Summary:

6 Trades,
3 bad trades
2 good trade
1 B.E

Added +91 pips and +0.4% to my account...

Do have a lovely night rest

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmm, Good Morning Slashers of Pips,

Its a beautiful morning, I wish I didnt have to fight (trade) today, buhhhh, what has started has to finish, another dude (NZD/USD) wants to be crowned hero after yesterday's fight with his cousin. Risking about 1% returns are 1.5%....

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
OOoooooooooooooooooooooooo Boiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

The God father (EUR/USD)himself is here, he has finally heard and I guess here for my head.

Risking 1% here, lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmm,

We have decided to call it a truce, or is it?...hmmmm..My rules of not fighting(trading) on Fridays has made me end both trades. I am tempted to call it a draw, but I indeed got some itsy-bitsy points to myself (shhhhh!!!!), dont want them(NZD/USD & EUR/USD) getting to know, lest the fight will continue (lol).

So it all went down like this: NZD/USD: +17 pips & +0.4%
EUR/USD: -11 pips & -0.2%...So I technically gained +6pips & +0.2%

So looking at the bigger picture, a summary of what went down this week:

TRADES : 8
BREAKEVEN :1
GOOD TRADES : 3
BAD TRADES : 4
PIP GAIN :+97
% GAIN : +0.6%
%ACCURACY : 40%

Hmmmmm...., A remarkable peformance when compared to my first 2 weeks of fights. Tommorrow I return to the mountains for more inspiration, I have a feeling the EUR family would come after me next week. I need to be ready mentally, physically and spiritually.

From me to you, its do have a good night rest, and to my comrades still fighting its,

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Good Morning Honourable Slashers,

Another beautiful week has begun and I smell a lot of promising fights for us all, however I may be saddled with the responsibilty of going against the EURO FAMILY. I predicted they would be after me last week after I fell out wif their grand patriarch (EUR/USD).

It is already happening as my first battle for the day is EUR/AUD....I have no excuse than to go head to head wif this dude....risking abt 1% and will yield a lil over 1.6% if it hits my target.... Lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2016
Hollup hollup hollup hollup,

I am outta this trade, I went through my trade journal charts and I realised that this trade my not be as viable as I initially analysed.. There is a strong support that has been tested time and again, yet it stands stong....This EURO men shaaaaaaa...

Anyways, I am out and I tk this as my first trade, a break even and -2.3 pips against me

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yes Yes Yes,

The much anticipated fight with GBP/JPY has commenced. The last trade on EUR/AUD I cancelled turned out to be very succesful , it would have been a total anihilation by me, if I stayed on it. Anyways, rules are rules, meant to guide us and if for any reason bad trades works against us, am sure we have been saved by those same rules more than ones, so we need to cheer up.

Menwhile hoping this hits my target, as it has a long way to go.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmmmm,

Another highly anticipated battle with EUR/JPY, a long term fight, I used the weekly chart to set my tp...Two fights GBP/JPY & EUR/JPY...both am risking about 2.3% and expecting about 6.5%..

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

Mangekyo Sharingan fully awakened, took down two enemies with a long ranged attack, may not be the best attack but still working towards perfection... I used manual trailing stop loss to reduce risk as the battle was drawing to an end. Both foes still show a lot of promise in getting pips though, however I am out

Slashing out from foe GBP/JPY - 141 pips & added 1.6% to my account

Slashed out from EUR/JPY- 120 pips & added 1.4 % to my account

Total pips gotten is: 261 pips - 2.3 pip loss yesterday = 258.7 pips this week

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2016
Good Morning Slashers of Pips,

Another Euro (EUR/NZD) has come knocking, another battle has to be fought, another stance has to be tested.....Hmmmmmm

Risking a lil on this fight to get a lil more than a lil.

Here we go,

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slashers,

How was your night? hope it was awesomely beautiful?....well mine was just that it would have been better if my fiht wif EUR/NZD ended up with a victory. Before I went to bed at about 11:30pm, I was already counting over 80 pips, I place a stop loss just slightly below B.E just incase the pair pulls out a smart one....and guess what. He (EUR/NZD) did outsmart me, my SL was triggered and I was left with:

15 pips and 0.1% to my account (dont laugh at my tiny gains, remember we have to be accountable for every penny wink)

In summary we have taken: 4 trades
3 good trades
1 B.E
PIP gains 274
% gains 3.1%

Lets not waste too much time brooding over our last fight...Today is another beautiful day and am going against the USD/CAD, this may be the last trade for the week/month. Planning to take stock of all my fight for the week/month of February today/tommorrow.

The month of March has 5 weeks shocked , I need all the rest before I resume my fights with the currency market....

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Whoooosaaaaaaaiiiiiiii.....

The last of my blood spilled this month, and I am off to the mountains...The battle with USD/CAD was lossed, -70pips and -0.8% hit to my account.

In Summary for this week:

TRADES : 5
BAD TRADES : 1
PIP GAIN :+204
% GAIN : +2.2%
%ACCURACY : 67%

Summary for the month:

Week 1

BREAKEVEN : 2
GOOD TRADES : 2
PIP LOSS : -59
% LOSS : -1.2
%ACCURACY : 25%

Week 2

TRADES : 9
BREAKEVEN :2
GOOD TRADES : 2
BAD TRADES : 5
PIP LOSS : -232
% LOSS : -1.5
%ACCURACY : 22%

Week 3

PIP GAIN :+97
% GAIN : +0.6%
%ACCURACY : 40%

Week 4

BAD TRADES : 1
PIP GAIN :+204
% GAIN : +2.2%
%ACCURACY : 67%

MONTHLY TRADES TAKEN:30
MONTHLY GOOD TRADES:10
MONTHLY BAD TRADES:20
MONTHLY PIP GAINS: +10
MONTHLY % LOSS: -0.3%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:33%

Pheeeeeeeeeeeew embarassed .... Alas, but we are through.... The month of February was crazy for me, I suffered a loss in pips, % gains and my slashing accuracy really really dropped, what increased was the number of trades I picked which is almost twice the amount I picked last month. At some point my technique almost looked obsolete, but like I always say, every technique has its bad day, no matter how efficient it has proven itself to be in the past, hence strict money management should be adhered to.

The month of March will be a long one (5 weeks) and a lot of mental energy would be needed for the trip... Hmmmmm...I have given my kitana to the blacksmith to amend and purchasing some supplies for the month of March, however I would need more that these to excell next month, for that reason, I am settling in this beautiful village while I go up in the mountains...

Till next month comrades,

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by teemy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sashibori jana PIPsharingan. Love the way you work with percentages thus it is obvious you know what you do want from the markets. I would just advice on finetuning your trading system just a bit enough to make that accuracy higher than current average.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2016
teemy:
Sashibori jana PIPsharingan. Love the way you work with percentages thus it is obvious you know what you do want from the markets. I would just advice on finetuning your trading system just a bit enough to make that accuracy higher than current average.

Wishing you well - Teemy

Thanks Boss Teemy,

Yeah, I guess its the only way to survive in the FX world, working wif ‰es, I will fine tune my trading psychology and hope for the best as this new month begins.

Happy slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by edbor(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2016
PIPsharingan why not consider sagemode for the coming month grin
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:05am On Feb 29, 2016
edbor:
PIPsharingan why not consider sagemode for the coming month grin

Lol Edbor,

I have not yet attained that level boss, still perfecting it.

Happy Slashing
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Gooooooooooood Moooooorning Pip Slashers,

Hope you all had a beautiful weekend?, mine was good, been meditating in the mountains and pondering upon this new month's jouney and fights..."What would it be?" : A blissful month, A bad month, A breakeven month, A ohhhhhhhhh, I wish I did this month?.... hmmm.

The answer to those questions lies in the task ahead, I could only pray for the best month ever. That been said, I have already picked my first trade in the eve of of March, this will reflect as the new month's trade for me as I have closed my chapter with last month's battles.

AUD/NZD, here we go, lets dance

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Good Morning Slashers,

Beautiful rainy morning, visibility low, my sword is slippery and all i can make of my opponent is his shadow....going into another battle with NZD/JPY.

Two battles running simultaneously, exposing about 2.5% of my account for both fights, lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Yesssss,

Good evening pip slashes,

Slashed 69pips off NZD/JPY... and added 0.6% to my account. I manually closed this trade, cuz I hv a cold feeling abt volume dropping through the night since I am counter trading with AUD/NZD.

That been said, I am holding AUD/NZD through the night... Let's see how far the rabbit hole goes (in morpheus ''s voice).

That been said, my gaze narrows, my shoulder slants as I tk another stance of mine.... Ready to clash tru the night..... Hiyaaaaaa

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Good morning Pip slashers,

I am starting the day bloodied, the last fight (AUD/NZD) went AGAINST me with about - 85pips and - 1.1% hit to my account and ego, bringing the total to - 16 pips and - 0.5‰ blow to my acct..

I have taken another fight with the gr8 EURO family... It is EUR/JPY I am clashing wif... Like you know, risk is minimal and gains are a Lil more than Lil... Thats wot has been keeping us alive...

So.... Let's go

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Taken another fight (AUD/USD) ,

Let's see how it goes.

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good Evening Slashers,

Another bad hit by the AUD/USD....lossed -55 pips and -1.1% of my account...

In summary: 3 trades executed, 2 bad trades, 1 good trade, -140 pips, -1.6%...

EUR/JPY still pending....

Lets go

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2016
Goooooooood Moooooooooooooorning,

The week is almost up and we still hustling to stay afloat, my last trade ended in a B.E (Breakeven), I ensured I moved my stop loss to safety before I went to be... This was a very very promising trade that I would have risked a higher percentage of my account to recover...buhhhhhhh, like we all know, no single trade is 100% full proof, hence we have to take every single trade having at the back of our mind that (that) could be a potential loss...

So one of the thougth process of a master warrior trader is focusing on the END from the beginning. Go into fights (trades), life, thinking to yourself : If I lose this one, what next?... Whats my plan B?... If I lose my current job?, What will happen to me?, if my babe leaves me? grin, What will happen to me?, if my spouse dies? shocked, What will happen to me?, if I can no longer pay my present rent? what next?

Trading is dynamic and change is imminent, never get stuck or fall in luv with any one trade?.....Alright alright alright....enuff of my common talk.... Lets get back to our drawing board....I gained 6.4 pips on EUR/JPY but 0% on my account...

I have taken another trade NZD/JPY, risking 0.8%, hoping for over 1.5% returns....

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good evening pip slashers,

Canceled my last trade (NZD/JPY), - 35 pips and - 0.6 to my acct...

No longer sure about the trade.

1st week's summary:

GOOD TRADES : 1
BAD TRADES : 3
PIP GAIN : - 181
% GAIN : - 2.2%
%ACCURACY : 20%

A ruff start, for a long month, just one good trade out of 5...hmmmm....Anyways, 4 weeks remaining to still work with. Faffing day tmao grin.... See you all next week

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by teemy(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Afraid that the recent gains on the naira might be lost pretty soon and considering today is NFP day it just might hit my target today. From my analysis Level 1.3926 would be breached and my target is the TL touched 'after' that. Thus I arrow marked two trendlines on the chart. So aye to a strong dollar bias at news release.

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2016
Good Morning Slashers,

My first trade for the week AUDvsJPY.....hoping to add some other promising trades

Lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Hello Slashers,

two more trades NZD/JPY & EUR/CHF...

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hellllllooooooooo Pip Slashers,

Been a crazy week for me, I have been distracted from the beginning of the week and it has reflected on the trades I took yesterday, I had some lil profits I was nursing in the early hours of the morning, I should hv closed all trades as it was gonna be a busy day for me, now they are all wrotten... I left them unattended to and I got paid back for my negligence.....its all good.

EUR/CHF -69 pips, -0.8% cry

NZD/JPY -58 pips, -0.8% cry

AUD/JPY -106 pips, -1.0% cry

TOTAL: 233 PIPS, -2.6% of my account went up in smoke shocked.

Waow....second week gradually fading, 3 more weeks to go....Lets be hopeful that we sure will make it back...

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Hallos Pip Slashers,

Dunno if anyone is going through this "HEAT PERIOD" cheesy....I wake up each day as if I was chased in my dreams, dripping wif sweat.

The no fuel and no light has not helped in any way too...

Anyway's today's trade is on EUR/NZD....

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hello Pip Slashers,

My TP was hit and my sword dripping with the foe's blood this time... got 251 pips and 1.7% added to my account.

In Summary: 4 trades
3 bad trades
1 good trades
+18 pips
- 0.9%

Happy Slashing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do U Think Petroleum Engineering Is A Good Course To Study? / AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Training / What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.