Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (22555 Views)

Bank Of America Is Slashing Up To 8,400 Jobs / Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Morning Slashers,

Hopefully the last fights for the week. Exposing 1.1% and returns of about 2%.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Yes,

Another fight on NZD/USD, counter fighting two trades. risking 0.8% and expecting 1.2%

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2016
I had to cut my little loss on the NZD/USD, I am going with the flow as I have seen an opening... I lost 0.5% of my account(didnt allow it touch my stop loss) and I suffered -24pips...Summary of -96pips and 2% of my account.

Lets go counter now

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Yesssss....

Manually executed NZD/USD... 37 pips and +0.8% back into my account, so.... Summarizing it all up, I have taken 6 trades, a deficit of -59 pips and - 1.2% loss for the week so far.

I still have a pending USD/CAD on the dailies, which I may keep into my faffing day (Friday) which is suppose to be holy for me. If it doesn't hold much promise, I will place my stop loss on breakeven b4 I go to bed.

It's been a ruff week, I pray cupid smiles on me, I need this last fight so badly.. Commooooooon it's a luv month.. Anyways, let's see who smiles last USD/CAD

Let's go

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by prettyboey(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice, I can see you have got yourself a new tablet....
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2016
prettyboey:
Nice, I can see you have got yourself a new tablet....

Eyy Master P.B,

Not at all, Thats my phone/note. Its quite small (5.5 inches), so I do not use it for analysing charts. I actually use it to monitor my trades and execute them.

I will get one tablet soonest my brother, currently working towards it

Happy Slashing
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello Great Slashers,

Finally executed my USD/CAD trade, it all ended as a truce (BREAKEVEN), enough of the blood spill, I need time for recuperation. It has been an erratic week for me.

A run down of what happened this week:

TRADES : 8
BREAKEVEN :2
GOOD TRADES : 2
BAD TRADES : 4
PIP LOSS : -59
% LOSS : -1.2
%ACCURACY : 25%

A dismal performance, I took too many fights (Trades), thinking I was superman. And the trades where not quality trades so I spent so much mental energy managing them. Thats the problem when one over trades. Like I always say QUANTITY does not always mean QUALITY, this was a perfect example. A loss in pips, a loss in my account and a decline in accuracy.

Just incase you are wondering how I got to a low % accuracy, for the sake of been hard on myself, I take my breakeven trades as bad trades (My Bushido Code).

Lemme relax in my tent and heal from a bad week, see you next week.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by prettyboey(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Aaaaw my Master Slasher.. Too bad you have been brutally beaten. I believe next week will be awesome

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Yes Yes Yes,

It a beautiful (LUV) week, I was thinking of keeping my blade clean, dont wanna be killing anyone's lover this, buh hey, some guys wouldnt mind breaking some few bones or getting slashed, anything to escape valentine for some dudes is fine....Soooooo, I will play along.

Just finished having my bath and one of the EUR distant cousin sent some dudes to fetch me, he also wants to get a name for himself (how else will he get a beautiful val?). He wants the money and pride for the 14th of this month. I am putting a solid beth on this. I am staking about 1.4% and expecting about 2.5%.

I am tired of losing to this family, hopefully would use this dude as a lesson....

Lets go!!!!

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by syntekelite(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2016
be your own boss with this amazing opportunity,make $300 to $500 every month depending on how hardworking you are..visit www.igold.mysyntek.com for more information.make your 2016 count..
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Wooooohooooooooowwwwww!!!

1% of my account flashed past my eyes, the bout ended before it started. Dunno what to atttribute the loss to, was it that I didnt use RED COLOURS to decorate my trend lines in honour of valentine?, was it that it just happened for happening sake? or is it that the EUR family is that good?

Well, those questions will be answered as time goes by, I have lost 1% and 91 pips. Just incase its the red trendline I didnt use initially, henceforth I would. Its all good.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Good Morning slashers

I observed 2 trades that each broke a support and resistance...both of these fighters are EUR/GBP & USD/JPY, risking about 1.5% for both and returns of about 2.5%.

Lets see how the EU relative would fair on this fight.

Lets go

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Selling EUR/USD

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2016
I am out of EUR/GBP, sensing the sharp decline in the EUR. Lost 0.4% and 24 pips. In summary, -1.4% and -115

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Yes yes yes, with the emergence of a new candle, I have entered another fight with USD/CAD.

Lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing Peeps

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (In usher's voice),

What is happening to the EUROOOOOOOOOOOOO?, witchcraft, juju craft, sorcery, you name it, am speechless. just lost 0.7% off my account. This is my 5th trade, I already have:
3 bad trades
2 pending trades
-187 pips and -2.1% off my account

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aha,

Final trade for the night, a new candle emerge and a candlestick made a clear break...So will be holding three trades(USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY) till tomorrow even with all my injuries, I guess I have to activate my SHARINGAN

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Yes Yes Yes,

Partially healed, activated SHARINGAN and my mind on target, I have moved my USD/CAD to breakeven, and engaged two more currencies (EUR/GBP, EUR/AUD) that have plagued me for long.

I am risking about 1.5% on both and if they both hit target, I will be smiling with 3% gains.

Lets go

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ohh Loord,

Three trades down, EUR/GBP -31 Pips (-0.8%), EUR/CAD -95 Pips (-0.7%), USD/CAD +2 (BREAKEVEN)

Summary for the week: 6 trades executed

5 bad trades
1 BE trade
-311 pips and -3.6% off my account
2 pending trades (USD/CHF $ USD/JPY),

OBSERVATION: EUR/NZD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, EUR/AUD all came after me after I fought with their dad (EUR/USD) who put me on his hit list.

I cannot believe this family is so darn good, I couldnt even swing a punch...0% accuracy shocked

I have to go to the mountains.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Good Morning Slashers,

cut my last two trades this morning (USD/CHF & USD/JPY).

The USD/JPY hit +155 pips (+0.7%) and the USD/CHF hit -10 pips (BE). I jumped out of the fight because these are long term (Daily) fights and in my opinion, the week is up as I do not trade on Fridays except on rare cases.

So 8 trades have been executed so far, I have also taken another trade, the final one for the week (AUD/USD), lets see if we could maximise this final fight.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Thats what happens when one goes to the mountain for inspiration, One strike, One kill. AUD/USD +87 pips (+1.4%)

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmmmm...

Bleeding, Groaning, Needing not just prsychological rest but time to also bond with my Kitana, ever since I got this new Kitana from that blacksmith in January Village, its been disaster sort of.

This week my technique brought forth carnage and if i was a rookie in the biz, I would have gladly accepted that my technique was a sham. I had the entire EURO family pounce on me, even their dog cheesy . I did not land a single blow on any. Other warriors from other clans I fought (USD curency pairs) fell under my blade.

A run down of what happened this week:

TRADES : 9
BREAKEVEN :2
GOOD TRADES : 2
BAD TRADES : 5
PIP LOSS : -232
% LOSS : -1.5
%ACCURACY : 22%

I am most grateful to those shinobi's that offered assistance with teaching me their own code (technique) which I honourably declined to. The problem is not my system but "ME".. I always say no system is BAD if you spend years to perfect it.

In my journey through this path, I have read about a solid shinobi (trader) who had no fancy technique like most I see on different forums, as a matter of fact, his % Accuracy is about 30% (meaning if he takes 10 trades, he only comes out correct 3 times), can I hear anyone say SACRABLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! thats HIMPOSSIBLE? grin, yeah just 30%.

His Risk/Reward ratio is 1:10 (meaning for every time he comes out right he gains 10% to his account), this shinobi trades daily charts and his string of losses is unbearably overwhelming, however this dude still comes out with about 20-35% profts yearly. For those who are FANS of ARSENAL, I am sure you can relate to this. Arsene Wenger (A shinobi I respect so much) hardly ever wins any big competition but interestingly enough the club he manages is one of the biggest clubs.

In summary, there is nothing like best technique, the technique is as good as the shinobi. In other words, the best Kitana in the hands of a rookie is as good as having no weapon. A trader's technique is an extension of him and not the other way round.

That been said, I take my rest in my tent pitched high in the mountains (I need some inspiration), till we see next week

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2016
Good Morning fellow Slashers of PIPs,

Hope you all had an awesome Valentine?, mine was spent at the summit of a mountain, tapping some inspiration while healing from my wounds. I am about to begin another trip this beautiful week and here comes my first foe (USD/JPY)

My first battle for the week, lets see how it goes.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmm,

Another fighter(gbp/jpy) is ready to rumble, fighting two dudes at the same time.

Both trades having a risk of 2% and reward of about 4% if they hit TP

Lets go

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmmm....

Ran off from my fight with USD/JPY, not after I go some lil slashes...Lost -41 pips and 0.6% from my account, I manually exited after I noticed a clean break. I have just one fight(GBP/JPY) pending...

Lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Yes yes yes,
Good Morning Beautiful people,

In the early hours of this morning I jumped out of my last fight (GBP/JPY), though there seem to be bears moving in. Will keep a close watch on him (GBP/JPY) and may move for execution if need be. However I lost -79 pips and -0.7% of my account...In summary: 2 trades, -120 pips & -1.3%....Not encouraging ehhhh?....Not to worry better days are coming, we will weather through the storm.

Meanwhile I have taken a fight with the EUR (EUR/JPY) family, One of the son's be dissing me publicly and I told him to put his money where his mouth is....lets see how this goes. Meanwhile there are some promising trades coming up which I am monitoring...will keep you posted

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2016
Surprise Surprise,

USD/JPY is joining the fight, lets see what he's got, betting 1% of my account, expecting 1.5-1.9%

Hiyaaaaaaaa

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by germaneng: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Buy IPAD air (128G) for N136k...Iphone 5S (64G) for 105k!!...offer while stock lasts! Visit germane.com.ng for more offers
Call 08020771053 to order now!
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Whoooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

EUR/JPY on his knees, looking at me, wondering!!!!, was this the same guy we decended on last week undecided ??

Hahahahaha, yeah, same dude but that dude just came down from the mountains.....so, I made +94 pips on this trade and 1.3% profit, it actually triggered my first manual trade profit, I may not have continued with the trailing stop loss if the day was young (my opinion anyways).

So a good money management technique has made my account move to BREAKEVEN after my initial two losses at the beginning of the week, so in summary I have already taken:

3 Trades,
2 bad trades
1 good trade
1 pending

A deficit of about -26 pips and account on 0% gain for the week. Lets hope my last trade is a winner, if not, I may manually execute the fight.

Ohhhhh...lest I forget, enjoy the dramatic pic, showing the fall of the son's (EUR/JPY) of my arch enemy (THE EUR FAMILY), bring it on EUR, you all shall fall cool

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Whoooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

EUR/JPY on his knees, looking at me, wondering!!!!, was this the same guy we decended on last week ??

Hahahahaha, yeah, same dude but that dude just came down from the mountains.....so, I made +94 pips on this trade and 1.3% profit, it actually triggered my first manual trade profit, I may not have continued with the trailing stop loss if the day was young (my opinion anyways).

So a good money management technique has made my account move to BREAKEVEN after my initial two losses at the beginning of the week, so in summary I have already taken:

3 Trades,
2 bad trades
1 good trade
1 pending

A deficit of about -26 pips and account on 0% gain for the week. Lets hope my last trade is a winner, if not, I may manually execute the fight.

Ohhhhh...lest I forget, enjoy the dramatic pic, showing the fall of the son's (EUR/JPY) of my arch enemy (THE EUR FAMILY), bring it on EUR, you all shall fall

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Good Evening Pip Slashers,

My last trade (USD/JPY) ended in BE, so summary is:

4 Trades,
2 bad trades
1 good trade
1 B.E

Deficit of 24 pips....So we starting on a clean slate, lets see what WED & THUS will give us....for me it good night and

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Good Morning Slashers,

Just finished a sumptious meal of roasted bush rat and saki, USD/CHF has sent for me, he told me I would pay for embrassing his brother (USD/JPY) yesterday.

Alright, risking 0.8% on this fight, expecting about 2% if my profit is hit.

Lets go

Happy Slashing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office / Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces / Do U Think Petroleum Engineering Is A Good Course To Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.