Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Please Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me. (1468 Views)

I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me. by moonsunset: 6:59pm On May 04, 2016
I met him at a seminar, we exchanged contacts and we started talking, we had our 1st date after the seminar ...afterwards we had another one, then the 3rd one at his place where he officially asked me out for a relationship and i agreed. The problem is that he's not the type that calls often,because I like communicating often to my partner.
Another thing that trips me about him is how he tends to keep our relationship and dates information seriously. he writes them down and remembers them,the day we met,the day he asked me out and our dates.
I promised never to complain or nag about anything to him. But now i'm sad because he doesn't really keep in touch.I'm the type that likes to talk to her man 10 times a day if possible, lol(I work but I still won't mind such).
What should I do? I really like him cost he sounds serious, etc..our relationship is about 3 weeks and some days old.
I call him too sometimes but I don't want to be the one that calls more. For instance, I called him this morning 11am and up till now he hasn't called me, it's 6:57pm now angry undecided
Advice me please... WHAT SHOULD I DO? undecided
Re: Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2016
Talk to him about it,Simple!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me. by donbenedict(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2016
U are too needy! Ur relationship will crumble with high speed if he notices u to be the clingy type...

Gosh.. I detest clingy ladies
Re: Please Advice Me. by esxty(f): 7:09pm On May 04, 2016
why not talk to him
Re: Please Advice Me. by akudinaobi(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2016
Like you sad 3weeks and some days
Its so early to be in a rush
You are a lady
He is the one that sopouse to be calling you and not you calling often
Hope sex is not involved everyday because that's doom for you
Just take things easy and when you push herder on any man they are bound to retreat as if you are bugging them
Try and be atractiva always
Re: Please Advice Me. by olac21(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2016
Tell him the best way you talk to him on other issues..albieit jokingly!
Re: Please Advice Me. by iceberylin(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2016
Calm down you're at the early stage ...

With time you wont pick up..
Re: Please Advice Me. by moonsunset: 7:17pm On May 04, 2016
akudinaobi:
You are a lady
Just take things easy and when you push herder on any man they are bound to retreat as if you are bugging them
i'll just stop calling for now..sex is not involved everyday because we don't see everyday.. Thanks
Re: Please Advice Me. by moonsunset: 7:18pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:
Calm down you're at the early stage ...

With time you wont pick up..
Pls can u explain your statement cos i don't understand.. Thanks
Re: Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
U are too needy! Ur relationship will crumble with high speed if he notices u to be the clingy type...

Sir,in what way(s)is she clingy?
Re: Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 04, 2016
akudinaobi:
You are a lady
Sire,communication is key in any relationship,remember
Re: Please Advice Me. by moonsunset: 7:21pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:

Hmmm,why do u detest clingy ladies? Is it all guys that detest clingy ladies? Don't u like communicating with ur partner and also know how the person is faring and how her day is going
Re: Please Advice Me. by donbenedict(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2016
Oyin93:

Sir,in what way(s)is she clingy?
pls read what she wrote in between lines. She says she is the type dat likes to talk to her man ten times a day if possible.. dat to me is serious clinginess
Re: Please Advice Me. by donbenedict(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2016
moonsunset:
Hmmm,why do u detest clingy ladies? Is it all guys that detest clingy ladies? Don't u like communicating with ur partner and also know how the person is faring and how her day is going
how many times will I want to knw how ur day is faring? Do u think it makes a lot of sense I call u ten times or more in a day to ask u d same boring questions?

If u like use ur hand to spoil ur relationship. O gbasara m..
Re: Please Advice Me. by iceberylin(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2016
moonsunset:
Pls can u explain your statement cos i don't understand.. Thanks

You both are 3weeks old..
With time there will be other Flaws that'll make you detest talking to him.
Re: Please Advice Me. by moonsunset: 7:25pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
pls read what she wrote in between lines. She says she is the type dat likes to talk to her man ten times a day if possible.. dat to me is serious clinginess
I just exaggerated with the 10 times..i was just trying to portray often.10 times is obviously too much...u want me to be specific? I'll say minimum of 3 times.
Re: Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
That doesn't make her clingy
Re: Please Advice Me. by moonsunset: 7:27pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:

You both are 3weeks old..
With time there will be other Flaws that'll make you detest talking to him.
Meaning? I'm i really supposed to be looking out for flaws in my relationship or praying for flaws? This isn't the advice i asked for here.
Re: Please Advice Me. by donbenedict(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=moonsunset post=45314724] I just exaggerated with the 10 times..i was just trying to portray often.10 times is obviously too much...u want me to be specific? I'll say minimum of 3 times.[/quote3 times is even just too much for me unless I hav smth important to discuss with you. Period..
Re: Please Advice Me. by donbenedict(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2016
Oyin93:

That doesn't make her clingy
it does to me.
Re: Please Advice Me. by moonsunset: 7:30pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
how many times will I want to knw how ur day is faring? Do u think it makes a lot of sense I call u ten times or more in a day to ask u d same boring questions?

If u like use ur hand to spoil ur relationship. O gbasara m..
Hmmm...ok ooo
Re: Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 04, 2016
Some guys are not just used to calls,do u guys chat on any social media often?That may be his reason for not calling often,he might feel it's of no use calling since u guys chat.In all,talk to him about it
Re: Please Advice Me. by iceberylin(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2016
moonsunset:
Meaning? I'm i really supposed to be looking out for flaws in my relationship or praying for flaws? This isn't the advice i asked for here.

I'm not wishing you flaws, love
Re: Please Advice Me. by moonsunset: 7:33pm On May 04, 2016
Oyin93:
Some guys are not just used to calls,do u guys chat on any social media often?That may be his reason for not calling often,he might feel it's of no use calling since u guys chat.In all,talk to him about it
just whatsapp and we don't really chat there, just sometimes.
Re: Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
it does to me.
Ok,but dats you Sir.
Re: Please Advice Me. by Justeenaleo(f): 7:34pm On May 04, 2016
Speak with him and find out why its so, the relationship is too early for him not to want to be calling all the time. If you don't talk now, it would be so.
Although I know some men that would rather not call because "they don't want to so they won't get bored fast.
Re: Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
moonsunset:
i'll just stop calling for now..sex is not involved everyday because we don't see everyday.. Thanks
Op,don't stop calling him entirely just reduce d number of time u do call him.In d morning to inquire about his night n at night to inquire about his day n tell him good night.
Re: Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 04, 2016
moonsunset:
just whatsapp and we don't really chat there, just sometimes.
Just talk to him about it
Re: Please Advice Me. by moonsunset: 7:42pm On May 04, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Speak with him and find out why its so, the relationship is too early for him not to want to be calling all the time. If you don't talk now, it would be so.
Although I know some men that would rather not call because "they don't want to so they won't get bored fast.
ok, thanks
Re: Please Advice Me. by Marlvin(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2016
For the fact that he doesn't call as often as you want, really shouldn't be an issue. you're getting yourself worked up over nothing. and if you go on like this ,you will melt your icing. spice up your r/ship the best way you can. quit grumbling !
Re: Please Advice Me. by akudinaobi(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
Yes I believe but it should be handle maturedly
Too many calls might upset the opposite when he or she is in a middle opf important discusion
Oyin93:

Sire,communication is key in any relationship,remember

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Tips: The Best Sex Position To Hit The G Spot / Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.