Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? (1159 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by Margauxluv(f): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Guys, have you met a lady like her?

If your partners behave like her, will you do what he did?

Ladies, did he do the right thing?

3 Likes

Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
I haven't met one. Buh if i meet her type... I wud kill her b4 she destroys anoda man

1 Like

Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
I haven't
Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
He just did the right thing...
Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by Swissheart(f): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
She didn't act well......... Beauty comes from the heart.
Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by Pheals(f): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jesus more than heartless ...she no get. ..she no get brain
Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by obiorathesubtle: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lol.. Yes
Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by fartkay(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Yes, I ve met her.
Then in d relationship. I told her I would love to get my younger twin sisters a phone each.
I was contemplating on how much to invest in buying d phone though I don't be much on me.
I was suggesting of buying 10k worth of phone for each, all could hear from her was '' silly u, why not buy dem 2.5k worth of phone.
In short. I broke up with her because she lack encouraging words.
Even if I feel like not doing anything for my family , she should try and persuade me to do n even do more but not for her to instigate me to do less.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nt cool
Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by Tascocent(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bro. I swear u did d right thing. #100LikesForU
Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by Margauxluv(f): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
fartkay:
Yes, I ve met her.
Then in d relationship. I told her I would love to get my younger twin sisters a phone each.
I was contemplating on how much to invest in buying d phone though I don't be much on me.
I was suggesting of buying 10k worth of phone for each, all could hear from her was '' silly u, why not buy dem 2.5k worth of phone.
In short. I broke up with her because she lack encouraging words.
Even if I feel like not doing anything for my family , she should try and persuade me to do n even do more but not for her to instigate me to do less.

Abt most guys Nd der family, I dnt fink dey goon lov a gal Dan d family hell no!! so if breaking up is d only option wen a supposed gal friend tries to com BTW dem som could careless .imagine your gf tryna mitigate d amount of support u ought to offer ur family.
Re: Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? by fartkay(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Margauxluv:

Abt most guys Nd der family, I dnt fink dey goon lov a gal Dan d family hell no!! so if breaking up is d only option wen a supposed gal friend tries to com BTW dem som could careless .imagine your gf tryna mitigate d amount of support u ought to offer ur family.

Am not saying break up should b d next opt. Bo as a potential wife to b she should be more careful wen saying things regarding husband family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Really Needs Help... How Would She Cope With Her Husband?? / Between Your Phone And Your Gf/bf, Who Did You Love Most? / Help Me Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.