Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,655 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? (49120 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by 9japatroit(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mjshexy:
A husband material will not even think of having sex with a wife material on a 1st date.. smiley
Na your own I hear,once a man sees a girl in the light of a possible future wife,immediate sexual gratification becomes secondary.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by GoldEnyong(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Depends on the color of the material
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
brother please erase that mentality of yours

Back to the topic...Yes I will try,you can't use sex to determine if a woman is wife materials or not...a gal that allows u to have sex with her on first date might be better than the one playing hard to get...this world is full of experience
Good afternoon sah
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Mjshexy(f): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
9japatroit:
Na your own I hear,once a man sees a girl in the light of a possible future wife,immediate sexual gratification becomes secondary.
That is it bro, in fact he would do everything possible to see to her safety & happiness..
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ipledge10(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Good afternoon sah
cheesy. You this gal
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Chicagoesontop: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
what if she gave in easily.

A Wife Material Won't Give In, Talk-less Of Giving In Easily !!
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2015
sampsondeen:

That she had sex on first date doesn't mean she ain't a good wife material

when a woman decides to have sex should not be a yardstick to measure if she is a wife material
You are ryt bro. Things don't really work that way
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2015
mickky88:

my brother see ehn i pray make we never enter one chance o some girls pretend die infact they we not allow you to touch them and before you know it she be confim runs girl trying to do holy holy see ehn everything nah luck i swear
Make we just dey pray to God to open our inner eyes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by sampsondeen(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are ryt bro. Things don't really work that way
Don't Mind them jare

Nigerians can hype sex die

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Mamywatobi(f): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
adeaks:
If she allows me sleep with her on the first date, in my books she aint wife material. Simple!
You are a big FOOL Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / My Pre-wedding Photos