Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See (4402 Views)

3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Dymitri(f): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Give us one secret detail about yourself that no one knows. As for mine, I'm into anal sex with females. I prefer fvcking her asshole than her pusssy.

NB: the detail doesn't have 2 be about sex. Leggo!
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by pweetychyka(f): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
I 'll be ryt back! Lemme think tongue
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by bronzegoddess(f): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm. Lemme read. Captainking, comman tell us ur own

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by dharay99: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
mtcheeeeeww.!
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by goodmorning40: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
hewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
I hate anal sex with passion. When I think about the shit in the shit hole, it makes me cringe....

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by dachaste(f): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
No one knows dat I think u r effing wicked op.

Wat dah ef! Please repent.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by falconey(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
the ladies won't share their's.

Ok this is mine I've been dating for 6years and have had sex with 6girls so far.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
@OP u say?!!!
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
I prefer to finger lady's brain than to massage her medulla
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by cosby02(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dymitri:
Give us one secret detail about yourself that no one knows. As for mine, I'm into anal sex with females. I prefer fvcking her asshole than her pusssy.

NB: the detail doesn't have 2 be about sex. Leggo!

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by TRADELYN: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
@falconey,

It is 'theirs,' not "there's." embarassed
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by cosby02(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
I love looking at the mirror when am alone grin
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
shocked shocked
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by falconey(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
shocked shocked

hey baby me disregard that.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
I'm very emotional.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by SINNZ(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm... Okay. I'm currently a Fellowcraft Mason. The Grand Astoria Lodge of Scottish-rite Freemansons.

Its not too much of a secret now anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I'm very emotional.
Will you cry if I call your name nicely?
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by rawpadgin(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
all the chicks i haff slept with usually complains of abdominal pains afterward

& i like cunnilingus so much

i haff dated more than 30 girls (not proud about it though)

i haff always been a two-timer untill i met my present girlfriend who is 10years younger than me

op ya happy now
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
agabaI23:
Will you cry if I call your name nicely?

Perhaps. If it sounds like my mum used to, I'd surely cry.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by theMusicNerd(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
profojah:
I prefer to finger lady's brain than to massage her medulla

U mean intellectually stimulating a woman? Its wonderful!!! Especially when she's beautiful and smart! Smart women are the bomb mhen! #teamSAPIOSEXUAL!
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by firstking01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I'm very emotional.
i am too embarassed
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
firstking01:
i am too embarassed

It's not always a good thing. Tried overcoming mine. It was all in futility, so I gave up.. And decided to embrace it.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by MzPecs(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Okay!

Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!

I guess this is about sex too! cool
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
theMusicNerd:

U mean intellectually stimulating a woman? Its wonderful!!! Especially when she's beautiful and smart! Smart women are the bomb mhen! #teamSAPIOSEXUAL!
You're right bro.. Stimulating beautiful lady's intellectuality is so good to do.. Ugly, humdrum and diffident ones are ---- for me..

* Laveda, your boobs tho. shocked shocked shocked chaiii kiss kiss
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Perhaps. If it sounds like my mum used to, I'd surely cry.
I guess mine will sound the same if not better...

#someonewaspampered
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Laveda(f): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
profojah:

You're right bro.. Stimulating beautiful lady's intellectuality is so good to do.. Ugly, humdrum and diffident ones are ---- for me..

* Laveda, your boobs tho. shocked shocked shocked chaiii kiss kiss
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
I'm ambidextrous- can use both hands, although my right is more dominant but I can still do most things with my left eg. snap, etc.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Michellla(f): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
if i say it, it wouldnt be a secret anymore cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
agabaI23:
I guess mine will sound the same if not better...

#someonewaspampered

Lol. Pampering is necessary.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by obiorathesubtle: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
I had gastric cancer, so I had a procedure that reduced the size of my stomach.. I've been living with a smaller stomach since december 1989, I can't eat certain things.. Can't eat too much either.. cry it has been tough for me.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by obiorathesubtle: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Michellla:
if i say it, it wouldnt be a secret anymore cheesy
cry just sAy it anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Joystick Looks Like A Cassava Tuber (18+) / Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This / Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.