Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See (4443 Views)

3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmmm i have so many secret grin
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Pampering is necessary.
You actually will find it discomforting if the person who picks the baton from mum does not have pampers of your size wink
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hmmmmm i have so many secret grin
Let me guess, you still bedwet ? grin
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nawa ooh.. Anyways I like the boobs grin. My spec for boobs
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
agabaI23:
You actually will find it discomforting if the person who picks the baton from mum does not have pampers of your size wink

Hahahahahahahahahah. That wasn't and isn't an issue, I tell you.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Hahahahahahahahahah. That wasn't and isn't an issue, I tell you.
Oh, the baton has been handed over already? Mtcheww! sad
BTW, it is an issue I tell us..
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Michellla(f): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cry just sAy it anyway.
oh i saw your mention by the way smiley.thank you
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Laveda(f): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
profojah:

Nawa ooh.. Anyways I like the boobs grin. My spec for boobs
Hmmm
Merry Xmas in arrears btw
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by theMusicNerd(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
* Laveda, your boobs tho. shocked shocked shocked chaiii kiss kiss[/size][/quote]

Laveda uses very good push up bras,buh bros u may consider the dress she put on in that photo and the refraction of the sun off her boobs and the camera angle help to accentuate the sensuality.

Nice Photography tho Laveda, we all need something.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
agabaI23:
Let me guess, you still bedwet ? grin
God forbid grin
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Laveda(f): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
theMusicNerd:

* Laveda, your boobs tho. shocked shocked shocked chaiii kiss kiss[/size]

Laveda uses very good push up bras,buh bros u may consider the dress she put on in that photo and the refraction of the sun off her boobs and the camera angle help to accentuate the sensuality.

Nice Photography tho Laveda, we all need something.
Analysis no be here grin

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
God forbid grin
OK I know another one but I won't say it. You will stone me..
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by obiorathesubtle: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Michellla:
oh i saw your mention by the way smiley.thank you
ai.. It's good.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
Hmmm
Merry Xmas in arrears btw
Hmmm laveda.. Ojah wishes u d same..Your boobs is just all over my brain, make I no lie
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
agabaI23:
Oh, the baton has been handed over already? Mtcheww! sad
BTW, it is an issue I tell us..
Nope, it isn't.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Laveda(f): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
profojah:

Hmmm laveda.. Ojah wishes u d same..Your boobs is just all over my brain, make I no lie
okay..I'll change it soon.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Nope, it isn't.
OK what about the baton? You still tied to her apron string?
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by mayorisaac: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
I bleebed two of my friend's girlfriends and we kept within us ( me & d girls ). though one still keep coming even till this morning for a quickie
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
agabaI23:
OK what about the baton? You still tied to her apron string?

Whose? Mum's?
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Whose? Mum's?
Yeap
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by mayorisaac: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
all the chicks i haff slept with usually complains of abdominal pains afterward

& i like cunnilingus so much

i haff dated more than 30 girls (not proud about it though)

i haff always been a two-timer untill i met my present girlfriend who is 10years younger than me

op ya happy now
my chicks also do complain of abdominal pain ( inu runrun ) after I bleeped them, am so worried and I thought probably because my joystick is thick
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
talking about secrets Hmm, ok * I play with pple's emotions , make them fall for me Nd play with their emotions, I'm never serious ,
Buh I'm serious with my girlfriend.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by lanrywatt(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dymitri:
Give us one secret detail about yourself that no one knows. As for mine, I'm into anal sex with females. I prefer fvcking her asshole than her pusssy.

NB: the detail doesn't have 2 be about sex. Leggo!

]Are u a virgin in not gay spirit dey display for ur body
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
agabaI23:
Yeap
Unfortunately not.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by agabaI23(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Unfortunately not.
Is he like your mum or a taskmaster?

Didn't get the "unfortunately" part though
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by gamaliel121(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
I'm ambidextrous- can use both hands, although my right is more dominant but I can still do most things with my left eg. snap, etc.

The op should try "fisting".

I like to fist showtyyysss.....
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by captainking(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Hmmm. Lemme read. Captainking, comman tell us ur own
hahaha.... U wanna know mine.?. The sum of all parts makes mine full... Errrmm...making ur heart levitate is my hubby.. grin it doesn't always have to be about sex homies... Thou ... I say I have attained a level of being a grand master cunninlinguser... Hehe he.. I said it... Being ambidextrous ain't my peak... Its just a start up..
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by captainking(m): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2015
captainking:
hahaha.... U wanna know mine.?. The sum of all parts makes mine full... Errrmm...making ur heart levitate is my hubby.. grin it doesn't always have to be about sex homies... Thou ... I say I have attained a level of being a grand master cunninlinguser... Hehe he.. I said it.
... Now I want know urs bronzegoddess
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Kaylexzy(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Michellla:
if i say it, it wouldnt be a secret anymore cheesy

Exactly Wat I was thinking...

BTW, Do u read minds?? wink
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by yinkeys(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

It's not always a good thing. Tried overcoming mine. It was all in futility, so I gave up.. And decided to embrace it.
But babe, I hope you know this is something you must always hide because it's a cold world & people will use it against you. I have a soft spot for emotional beings though
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by yinkeys(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2015
I like homely & boring girls. Not the extroverts, yea right you could call me old-fashioned
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by bronzegoddess(f): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2015
captainking:
hahaha.... U wanna know mine.?. The sum of all parts makes mine full... Errrmm...making ur heart levitate is my hubby.. grin it doesn't always have to be about sex homies... Thou ... I say I have attained a level of being a grand master cunninlinguser... Hehe he.. I said it... Being ambidextrous ain't my peak... Its just a start up..

shocked shocked did I see cuninlinguser?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Wanted A Night / Big Breasts Aristo Lesbians Frolicking Creamy Pussy In Viral Leaked Clip! / The Average Nigerian Girl Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.