Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See (4451 Views)

3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by bronzegoddess(f): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

undecided
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Jackrich: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2015
My secrets will die with me.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by bronzegoddess(f): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
all the chicks i haff slept with usually complains of abdominal pains afterward

& i like cunnilingus so much

i haff dated more than 30 girls (not proud about it though)

i haff always been a two-timer untill i met my present girlfriend who is 10years younger than me

op ya happy now

D guys who claim to love cunnilingus are usually bad at it
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by bronzegoddess(f): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I had gastric cancer, so I had a procedure that reduced the size of my stomach.. I've been living with a smaller stomach since december 1989, I can't eat certain things.. Can't eat too much either.. cry it has been tough for me.

Awwwwww.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by rawpadgin(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:

D guys who claim to love cunnilingus are usually bad at it
my dear, i use to change my bedspread twice a week

u know why? cuz em girls with long nails usually tear shiit in excitement
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by captainking(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:

shocked shocked did I see cuninlinguser?!
yup u read it right... Its a new level of cunninlingus attainment... I shall spare the details... Hhahhahahaa...
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by mosefin19(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2015
I luv 2 do it in a faster way..nd dats y dey keep cumin....dey wanna soaking my blood tufiapa
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by bronzegoddess(f): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
my dear, i use to change my bedspread twice a week

u know why? cuz em girls with long nails usually tear shiit in excitement

Lol, we girls know how to pretend.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by rawpadgin(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Lol, we girls know how to pretend.
:Dcomot there
if they were all fakin it why will they still be pleadin with me not to stop? tongue? smiley
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by falconey(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:

undecided

problem?
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2015
yinkeys:

But babe, I hope you know this is something you must always hide because it's a cold world & people will use it against you. I have a soft spot for emotional beings though

Yea, I know that for sure. Thanks.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by yinkeys(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Yea, I know that for sure. Thanks.
You're welcome
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by obiorathesubtle: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2015
I've spent a lifetime running and I always get away. cry
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by obiorathesubtle: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Awwwwww.
cry I dunno if I'll ever find true love in my condition.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by bronzegoddess(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cry I dunno if I'll ever find true love in my condition.

U will, for sure.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by obiorathesubtle: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:

U will, for sure.
cry amen.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Michellla(f): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kaylexzy:

Exactly Wat I was thinking...
BTW, Do u read minds?? wink
yea am psychic wink
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Cybertext(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
While serving somewhere in the middle-belt, I co-habbited with a Corper lady (very pretty) for the period of 10month; and truth be told I didn't sleep with her.... although most of our colleagues in that batch thought I bleep her silly everyday...some were even waiting to see a big tummy after some months of co- habiting.

We did every other pre-intimacy that you can think of,but I no wipe.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by AbuMikey(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
Hmmm... Okay. I'm currently a Fellowcraft Mason. The Grand Astoria Lodge of Scottish-rite Freemansons.

Its not too much of a secret now anyway.

smiley smiley cool
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by SINNZ(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
AbuMikey:

smiley smiley cool
Are you also seeking that which was lost?
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by BerryScott(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I had gastric cancer, so I had a procedure that reduced the size of my stomach.. I've been living with a smaller stomach since december 1989, I can't eat certain things.. Can't eat too much either.. cry it has been tough for me.

it is well my brother
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by obiorathesubtle: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
BerryScott:

it is well my brother
yes o.. By his grace
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by spiffyzaki: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I'm very emotional.
. Ur fave resemble person wey just finish cry sef
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
Hmmm... Okay. I'm currently a Fellowcraft Mason. The Grand Astoria Lodge of Scottish-rite Freemansons.

Its not too much of a secret now anyway.

Which of us are brothers?
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by SINNZ(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Which of us are brothers?
I'll answer that after I've found my dog Hiram. Not here. TY
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
I'll answer that after I've found my dog Hiram. Not here. TY

I hele.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by SINNZ(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

I hele.
You must be a traveling man?
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
You must be a traveling man?
Respond to me.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by SINNZ(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

I hele.
I conceal.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by SINNZ(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Respond to me.
WM you know we shouldn't be doing this here.
Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
WM you know we shouldn't be doing this here.

Nice to greet another brother.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See by Kaylexzy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Michellla:
yea am psychic wink

I will take Ur word for it.... cool

Have fun...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of The NO CONTACT Rule / 7 CRAZY Things That Happens To Your Boobs When You Stop Having Sex / 6 Hot Butty Girls Shows Off Their Endowments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.