Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Ex Wanted A Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wanted A Night (4413 Views)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys..... It was yesterday late evening when I heard a knock on my door, I open up and surprisingly it was my ex girlfriend at the door knocking.... I asked her what she is doing here? She said she was going home but she missed the last train to her city that I should allow her spend the night till next morning.... And seriously her place is very far and she really missed the train because I no the last train to her city so I allowed her in not Knowing my neighbor the radio without no wire called my girlfriend on phone telling her my ex is around and the jealous girlfriend came quickly as soon as she heard the news, then the quarrel began... I told her everything and I thought she would understand but she insisted that my ex should leave my house that night or she will beat her up and throw her out of the house I tried to calm my girl down but she said to me!!! If I let my ex stay she's no longer interested and seriously that my ex already have a boyfriend and I can't afford to lose my girl because I love her so much and she's the only one I have, so I told my ex to leave that night...now my conscience is judging me for letting her sleep in train station that night...

Do I did the right thing or was i just stupid?? Or is it my girl is wicked? Because she wasn't going to stay that night either.
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
You didn't handle this issue very well like a man.

Since your girl friend is the one controlling you, You should have atleast check your ex into a low cost hotel/guest house to be sure of her safety.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by makydebbie(f): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by donstan18: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bleep code 523 adopted!

I just learnt a new skill and method to invite your lady over.

Make a deal with your neighbor to call her and tell lies that your ex is around.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Gofwane(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by richythePH(f): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
dude seriously? undecided

you fvcking let a lady ("who isn't your wife" ) make you do such an inhumane thing cos she's ur "girlfriend" undecided

anyways sha deed's already been done but i'd suggest and advice you watch and scrutinize that ur bae well before marrying her o (if you intend to) cos i fear she might be diabolical and not be an ideal wifey material

and ermm hope you called your ex to check up on her? undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by IAMSASHY(f): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
undecided everything is al abt understanding,since ur gf ws already around,d best she cud hv done was let her sleep over, 3 of u wl share d house,she over reacted, sending her fellow woman out in dark is dangerous. I won't blame u bc any help u try to render ur ex ,wud b taken 2 far by ur gf,d helping responsibility ws on her but she chose to send her out,not gud

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
It has happened already. She has slept at the train station and shes gone. So why worry? undecided

It's not like you can repeat the scenario all over again and make amends.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by HOLYDICK(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Well u did whats ur supposed to do to save your relationship cos u said you cant afford to lose ur gurl!
On the contrary you just let an innocent being due to her unforseen circumstances sleep for train station for this cold windy night chai u wicked bros grin
Now back to that ur crazy ass girlfriend let her knows dat karma is a bitch... we all need help from some 1 some day
That your nosy neighbour if i were u i make sure i arrange one beating teach him to mind his own damn business next tym
Lastly dat ur ex get motives y cant she get a cheap motel to spend the night instead of coming to ur place knowing she might meet your girlfriend there? Bottom line is she missed your john Thomas dude cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided everything is al abt understanding,since ur gf ws already around,d best she cud hv done was let her sleep over, 3 of u wl share d house,she over reacted, sending her fellow woman out in dark is dangerous. I won't blame u bc any help u try to render ur ex wud b taken 2 far by ur gf,d helping responsibility ws on her but she chose to send her out,not gud
and my girl didn't sleep that night as soon as my ex left she also disappear
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by devilmaycry: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
thats terrible....how can three girls be quarelling....sorry op are u a guy?

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by dingbang(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Missed the last train to her city...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
devilmaycry:
thats terrible....how can three girls be quarelling....sorry op are u a guy?
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
This ur story get as e be

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by pocohantas(f): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
not Knowing my neighbor the radio without no wire called my girlfriend on phone telling her my ex is around and the jealous girlfriend came quickly as soon as she heard the new

Babes sef. Tell her to come to your house on a good day, she'll be forming busy or no transport fare

But once they get intel that another chick is there, they'll appear with the speed of light. Na real wa!

OP, it's in the past. If I were in such a situation, I will get a friend to fix my ex in a hotel, definitely not in my house or in a train station. It's past anyway.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by decatalyst(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Your battery was obviously low.

Don't you know that you just missed an opportunity yo have twosome? grin

The amebo neighbor go hear am oo sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Lonestar124: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
I won't exonerate your girlfriend

Pls give us a substantial reason why you will allow your ex to spend a night in house

Does it mean there is no hotel in your vacinity?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lonestar124:
I won't exonerate your girlfriend

Pls give us a substantial reason why you will allow your ex to spend a night in house

Does it mean there is no hotel in your vacinity?
the closest and lowest hotel in my city is cost 200Euro per night
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by BakoB(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
This ur tori ehn...

1. Why did u make the topic look like ur Ex wanted a one night stand with u? cos d topic and d tori no rhyme o. I smell a *rat*

2. missed the last train to her city? Abeg Op which country u dey? cos am sure u no dey diz my 9ja o.

3. Answer these two b4 I will kwantinue...
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
BakoB:
This ur tori ehn...

1. Why did u make the topic look like ur Ex wanted a one night stand with u? cos d topic and d tori no rhyme o. I smell a *rat*

2. missed the last train to her city? Abeg Op which country u dey? cos am sure u no dey diz my 9ja o.

3. Answer these two b4 I will kwantinue...
Italy
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Ifakiland(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
weak ass nigger, u allow a girl control you....so thats your weak point abi "i will break up with u" and you allow her have her way....smh.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ifakiland:
weak ass nigger, u allow a girl control you....so thats your weak point abi "i will break up with u" and you allow her have her way....smh.
oga you saying I did wrong?
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Oyindidi(f): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Weak men everywhere
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Weak men everywhere
thanks
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Ifakiland(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
RichlyOBS:
oga you saying I did wrong?
over wrong bro.
you shuld have given ur gf 2 options of either sleeping over if she doesnt trust you or getting the hell out of your house for not trusting you. shes a gf, if she goes another gal will come....no gf is destined for anyone....dont allow a gal use breakup to control u again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
RichlyOBS:
thanks
For?
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by fancy4eve(f): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
I don't know y sum pple re taking dis relationship of a tin too far......what happened 2 trust, u don't just jump into a relationship just bcus d guy is cute, loaded, matured, bla bla blah. Always study each oda,s character (know ur man) b4 u say yes 2 his request.........we all know dat men re cheat, but at least she shouldn't hv treated her fellow gal lyk an out cast knowing dat b4 her, there ws she nd if she intend 2 get her man back, she will. Always do d needful (think b4 u act). He is urs 2day nd will be sum one else,s 2moro.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by killsmith(f): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Woman still dey manipulate men so?....

Weak arse nigga

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by jonaifame22(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
You didn't handle this issue very well like a man.

Since your girl friend is the one controlling you, You should have atleast check your ex into a low cost hotel/guest house to be sure of her safety.
I'm impressed at ur response
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Blissp99(f): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Try be a man next time by calming the situation
U need to talk to ur girl cos she might repeat it in scenerie of a distance relation
Why is she been overproctective sef??
That shes ex doesnt make her ur enemy
She can still be of help next time

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by anibirelawal(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hmmm
RichlyOBS:
thanks

hmmm...
Are your Girlfriends Nigerians
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by richythePH(f): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
mynd44 and lalasticlala comman see how your fellow man allowed a woman control his life lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Men And Their Warped Mindset / "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. / Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.