Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (57971 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Buraka(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
End time question.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by donholy28(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
but guy why u go ask girl that kind question sef
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by shegxi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Samfigo1
there is nothing wrong with the question you asked and, unless she was a virgin when you met her, i dont see why she should make a big deal out of it.

here is the msg you should send her:" [b]i asked you a simple question that was bothering my mind, and you jumped on your high horses and left, while talking NONSENSE! i believe in HONESTY and therefore if i want to ask you a question then i dont see why i shouldnt. i am sorry if the question offended you but i want/hope i can express myself with you FULLY, without having to second guess myself. i dont know what type of r/ship you want us to build here but i do sincerely hope that the day you want to ask me ANY question, you do so regardless of how i may feel. i dont have a crystal ball to know if you have ever done such a thing, and since this is important (to me), i want to make sure about it, and get this out the way, from the get go.

btw: many good women have had abortions after being raped by evil men, while others did so because of the ill circumstances they found themselves into... who am i to judge them? i wont, but i certainly want to be aware, AND decide, if i want to be with such person or not, because having a family is important to me, and many women have damaged womb due to the quack/charlatans that perform these illegal abortions.[/b] "
see ehn, BABA GOD blessing no go pass u by.

26 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by shegxi(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
people say communication is key in relationships but i have noticed most of us can't handle honest/ no-holds barred conversations..........little wonder dere are loads of secrets coming out after marriage.

11 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by alexov(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Silly girls with their silly emotions, always complicating things. Why couldn't she just answer the question and be done with it.

4 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
noo, very dificult... U dnt express lafta nofn....
You getting all wrong..

I'm that simple and humble friend of yours. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by XwhY(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
You have done nothing wrong by asking such question.
There is definitely something fishy for her to take offence. press well but with wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

You getting all wrong..

I'm that simple and humble friend of yours. cheesy
lol all am sayn is dah u should try bein romantic cheesy
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Odunharry(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Samfigo1
there is nothing wrong with the question you asked and, unless she was a virgin when you met her, i dont see why she should make a big deal out of it.

here is the msg you should send her:" [b]i asked you a simple question that was bothering my mind, and you jumped on your high horses and left, while talking NONSENSE! i believe in HONESTY and therefore if i want to ask you a question then i dont see why i shouldnt. i am sorry if the question offended you but i want/hope i can express myself with you FULLY, without having to second guess myself. i dont know what type of r/ship you want us to build here but i do sincerely hope that the day you want to ask me ANY question, you do so regardless of how i may feel. i dont have a crystal ball to know if you have ever done such a thing, and since this is important (to me), i want to make sure about it, and get this out the way, from the get go.

btw: many good women have had abortions after being raped by evil men, while others did so because of the ill circumstances they found themselves into... who am i to judge them? i wont, but i certainly want to be aware, AND decide, if i want to be with such person or not, because having a family is important to me, and many women have damaged womb due to the quack/charlatans that perform these illegal abortions.[/b] "
Bro Wat do you want for Xmas? this post make sense

8 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Qualer: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Mehn Op! u were too direct! hehehehehehehe, but her actions to me shows that she's guilty of something, lemme not say guilty of abortion o! hehehehehehe if na me u ask that question, I will definitely be shocked at first coz for u to ask me that thing, hmmmm e be like say my body don show u signs and u just want to confirm, lolzzzzzz but I will still answer u nonetheless, but anyway just apologise and give her time, she will come back to her senses.
We ladies are complex beings u know wink

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by rallymento(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Your question was on point.....
If she is clean and loves you, answering the question is no issue.... In fact from her actions I perceive that she has gotten pregnant before...

4 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Qualer: 1:11am On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by adekzy: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2015
I once ask a lady this same question directly while we are getting to know each other...and honestly, I don't really know what prompt the question

She was surprised @ first, stating that * 'I am the first person to have ever asked her such question and the only person to get an answer'* then she later admitted and explained how the whole issue come to play.

So imo, you've done absolutely nothing wrong, and while she may have take it as an offence *her personality *, you should be able to explain to her that no pun/offence intended.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by mekonglobal(m): 4:38am On Dec 27, 2015
Hmm women/ladies fear them ooo, but dat ur babe is like a tenager cos some of might even hv two children and still be like "i'm still a virgin" mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Lmfao she overreacted grin seems rather defensive too Lol, I personally would have laughed at the question if you randomly asked it Lol, then answer you.

I dunno why I'm laughing now at the situation maybe coz it was so out of the blue Lol.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by hereiam: 5:31am On Dec 27, 2015
OP asked a harmless question but her reaction sound suspicious. its an unexpected question but if she had sense she wud have handle the situation without any uprising.
all i see is ego...fake fake ego.
OP, hope she has money to back her foolishness up. thats y i give no Bleep about all this i never chop girlz.
even in the r/ship, am not sure he has anything to contribute apart from sex.
if i was the op, as she vex go, i go leave her make she de go striaghttttttttttttttt downnnnnnnnnn.

RUBBISH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by cruzita(f): 6:13am On Dec 27, 2015
so u expect her to jump in glee at the question.very wicked question wey go wound her soul
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Mehn Op! u were too direct! hehehehehehehe, but her actions to me shows that she's guilty of something, lemme not say guilty of abortion o! hehehehehehe if na me u ask that question, I will definitely be shocked at first coz for u to ask me that thing, hmmmm e be like say my body don show u signs and u just want to confirm, lolzzzzzz but I will still answer u nonetheless, but anyway just apologise and give her time, she will come back to her senses.
We ladies are complex beings u know wink
...you mean she lost her senses undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Tallesty1(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
Why not ask the op what he noticed that made him ask the question b4 concluding that he's silly.

The lady became overly defensive which points to only one thing.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why not ask the op what he noticed that made him ask the question b4 concluding that he's silly.

The lady became overly defensive which points to only one thing.
The reason I called him is that, a silly guy once asked my friend this question and she didn't consider him again..

Me thinks OP shouldn't have asked the question so soon. You don't throw such direct question to someone.

The girl might feel bad, she might have this feeling that, oh! Do I really look like someone who was pregnant before? Maybe my tummy is big or i'm not in shape for him to ask such question.

These thoughts will be going the girl's mind.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Tallesty1(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:
some guys can ask destabilizing question ehn grin...lol
I once asked a crazier onegringringringringringrin.

She came out from the bathroom that day and I looked at her n asked.

Have you had a child or done abortion before?

The question was so unexpected that she didn't know how to react to itgringringringringrin

She told me everything and I told her to 4get 'em that shits happen.

I don't see anything wrong in that when you are comfortable with a person and where there's love but the op should have waited a little longer.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by misspicy(f): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
I once asked a crazier onegringringringringringrin.

She came out from the bathroom that day and I looked at her n asked.

Have you had a child or done abortion before?

The question was so unexpected that she didn't know how to react to itgringringringringrin

She told me everything and I told her to 4get 'em that shits happen.

I don't see anything wrong in that when you are comfortable with a person and where there's love but the op should have waited a little longer.
lmao grin

and are you together till date?
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Tallesty1(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:

The reason I called him is that, a silly guy once asked my friend this question and she didn't consider him again..
It is either she's the silly one or she never loved himcheesycheesy

MzPecs:

[font=serif][size=10pt]Me thinks OP shouldn't have asked the question so soon.
Yea; that's true.

MzPecs:

[font=serif][size=10pt]You don't throw such direct question to someone.
We cannot date be that cos I am blunttongue

The question is harmless believe me.

MzPecs:

[font=serif][size=10pt]The girl might feel bad, she might have this feeling that, oh! Do I really look like someone who was pregnant before? Maybe my tummy is big or i'm not in shape for him to ask such question.
So because she "might" feel bad, the op should not her questions on what he noticed bout her?

MzPecs:

[font=serif][size=10pt]These thoughts will be going the girl's mind.
Alota things go through people's mind whenever they are asked a question.

It is a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lol all am sayn is dah u should try bein romantic cheesy
Ok kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:

Ok kiss kiss kiss
thank you wink
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:

We cannot date be that cos I am blunt tongue
You think so? cheesy

The kinda answers i'll give you to any of your blunt questions will make stop being blunt! tongue tongue tongue
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Tallesty1(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

lmao grin

and are you together till date?
Nope.

There are relationships that are less likely to end in marriage, like when you're in ur mid 20s, still a huzzler and your bae is in her early 20s.

You get?

She told me many times that she regret not marrying me because nobody that knew half of what I know about her stayed.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
thank you wink
No church? smiley
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:

No church? smiley
lol churches hav different times for services.. cool so i will be goin for the 9am one...
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lol churches hav different times for services.. cool so i will be goin for the 9am one...
Ok wink
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by misspicy(f): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nope.

There are relationships that are less likely to end in marriage, like when you're in ur mid 20s, still a huzzler and your bae is in her early 20s.

You get?

She told me many times that she regret not marrying me because nobody that knew half of what I know about her stayed.
Nice isn't it

well i don't think one should go about spewing one's past to everybody that ask,some people does not know how to handle secrets especially very bad ones.some guys use such as an avenue to blackmail.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by passionate88: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2015
forexbinary:
you have you given person belle before? angry

See the question wey you dey ask person?
wetin do the question?, op, ask her if she don funk married man before sef. Ask her if she don take anal, as e be say girls like to ask guys mumu questions, make guys return the favour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.