Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (57977 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by ChelseaDr(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op you are right. Trust is to any relationship what salt is to soup. I tell you that girl has a dozen skeletons not just in her cupboard but under her bed.

If she can not trust you to give an answer to your question then she can not be trusted as a friend talk more of a wife.

Forget her unless if she is ready to answer you.

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by andyanders: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Listen, I had a girl I was dating and b4 she got an admission to a higher institution. We have been having s3s and on one of the holidays she came, we got intimate and she told me that she wanted to show me something.She took my dig and started giving me mouth action. I later asked her how she got doing that. She replied that it was through some novels she read that she learnt the trick.

I never went further but deep down, I knew she has stated doing that somewhere because the way she handled that never showed that she just read it from the pages of any novel.

Ladies can form.

3 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by DaisyII: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op make sure you call her on phone and ask her dat questn again.Simple question u begin vex...mtcheww. Ask her o...or else??

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by aniokwe: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yes she has dn it before her conscience is prkin her if nt I see no reason y she sld feel bad is a harmless question.whn she is relaxed de nxt question u sld ask is hw many tyms hav u ddn abortion. thank me leta

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Goodevening totalhouse.

Saw your mention. I really don't see anything wrong with his question, not even with the timing. I feel that's a valid question to ask any lady who is/has been sexually active. It's better to clear certain things in a relationship early on, to save both parties from wasting time if they discover something they can't deal with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Janelle07(f): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't think there's anything wrong in that question...if she knows she has never gotten pregnant before why getting angry? Some people keep making things difficult for themselves...move on bro

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by lolaluv1(f): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
@op I'd be mad too....
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
totalhouse:

Even though the question sounds absurd, it still remains the reality. Nothing should be held back when it comes to knowing much about the person you are settling down with...
For me i have questions for the op

Have they have carnal knowledge of themselves? If yes under the 2 months then the question is in order.

Has he noticed anything in her pointing to the question raised?

What is op opinion about her?

If the answers to the questions are not negative then it could be that she felt insulted despite her good virtues at the full 'glare' of the op.

You have a point there..

The girl flared either because she's guilty of the question or like you said, she felt insulted despite her good virtues while with the OP for 2mnths.

The OP still should not have asked her that question considering the fact that the relationship is barely 2mnths old.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by davidsgal(f): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Some guys sha
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by totalhouse(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:

You have a point there..

The girl flared either because she's guilty of the question or like you said, she felt insulted despite her good virtues while with the OP for 2mnths.

The OP still should not have asked her that question considering the fact that the relationship is barely 2mnths old.

The earlier the better for both parties.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by totalhouse(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gaborone:
Goodevening totalhouse.

Saw your mention. I really don't see anything wrong with his question, not even with the timing. I feel that's a valid question to ask any lady who is/has been sexually active. It's better to clear certain things in a relationship early on, to save both parties from wasting time if they discover something they can't deal with.

Trust your judgment sis.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by totalhouse(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gaborone:
Goodevening totalhouse.

Saw your mention. I really don't see anything wrong with his question, not even with the timing. I feel that's a valid question to ask any lady who is/has been sexually active. It's better to clear certain things in a relationship early on, to save both parties from wasting time if they discover something they can't deal with

Trust your judgment sis.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by EagleEyes001(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
is just a question, yes or no simple. Guy u have to b patient with her girls r emotional.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Ejos1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
some ladies like doing somtins to dia bf BT dy dnt want dia bf to do same to dem...for instance, sum ladies likes checking dia bfs phone but dy wnt lik dia bfs to check dias...so I tink dax wat happened btw u guys....if not I dnt see wat was wrong wt DAT que u askd ha, to an extent she left ur hux....jst call ha, apologise and learn 4m dis...by knwin d kind of gal u dating...
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by asiwaju87(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
I thought past happenings of a previous relationship should not be brought into a new relationship ni...
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by slimberie(f): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=vfactor post=41373466]Very good question. An innocent person won't pick offence. Would only ask why u asked. A guilty person would make a mountain out of a mole hill. She's probably wondering what u ve heard.[/quote

U will be shocked to know dat she might not be guilty of d accusations dou...truth be told,d guy is too fast in asking such a question,its kinda absurd,just call or text her 2 apologise,like u av actually said dat she did asked u a lot of questions,buh did she ever mention'Av u gotten a girl pregnant b4' No nd dats cus she felt its absurd too nd u know an adage says Do unto others wat u want to be done Unto u..so pls do d needful by apologising,don't follow d advice of guys here,dey can mislead u cus it doesn't in anyway affect dem,even after apologising,she will definately tell u d plain truth cus she knows its still lingering in ur head.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Asebaba1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
It is a nice question man, she might be guilty of abortion
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

My Babe: Have you dated before?

Me : Of course!

My Babe: Why did u break up?

Me: We didn't get along with each other, so we decided to call it quit.

My Babe: Oh I see....

She has asked me series of questions but I never asked her any.
One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by tohpahz(f): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
Thanks jawe ,thank God it's coming from a person ! I don't know how I would have stylishly asked such question!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by nolio(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
U for kukuma ask her how many guys she has slept with or how many times she has done it. That would have been more like it. Or would I say more direct
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Chuukwudi(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue

God bless you sister.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Odunharry(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
smiley Tophaz viewing
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Hilaskee(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
The question isn't wrong but prematurely at the wrong time...Gradually it would have gotten to the time where you would have asked that question and she won't be angry at all.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by tojahh(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Why girls dey like this sef?

Babe... I need some money
Me... Why?

Babe... Its Christmas, I need to make my hair and get a few stuff
Me... Why? What's Christmas?

Babe... Why are you so difficult? Its the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ since you need to be reminded!
Me... Oh I see, ehen, its Jesus Christ's Birthday not yours, so why are you making hair and getting stuff?

Babe... I hate you, gosh! You always act so annoying.
Me... Okay, am sorry, how much?

Babe... Now you're acting like my man! 20k
Me... What? If I give u 20k, how much I go give Jesus wey get the birthday?
Babe... oh my world! Please just gooo! I'll like to be left alone. Me... Alright thanks.

Abeg where did I go wrong?
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by DukeNija(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Xiadnat:
The apology letter below is not an ideal apology. It is wrought with defensiveness, rationalization and justification. It nullifies the apology.

Here is how it should go:

First email from you: "Dear: (insert name), I am sorry for asking you such a question. I did not mean to upset or offend you.

If she replies: It's okay. blah blah. Or she may tell you why she is vexed by the question etc.

Second email from you:. OK. I understand.

And, if she didn't tell you why the question was offensive to her, then your next question would be: If you feel comfortable telling me, please, I would like to know why the question upset you so".

Then so on and so forth........You are now in damage control and restoration mode with further chats.

This is the art of effective communication. Afterall, the dating period is for learning each other, NOT for coital acts and superficialities.

If you proceed properly, your relationship should get back on the right tract. And, if it doesn't, well, then that is also the point of dating. No biggies.

What is he apologising for?
He asked a simple question, yes it might seem personal but he committed no offence.
If she isnt ready to continue the relationship because of this question, then good riddance to bad rubbish.
Shes not the only girl in the world.
Its a simple yes or no situation, or maybe im not comfortable with this kind of question.
Walking out on her boyfriend and not calling or texting for days is completely stu.pid
I repeat, she can go to hell. Shes not the only girl in the world

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by misshoree(f): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
This is one of the reasons I was contemplating of not bringing this topic up! You for kuku call me a silly guy now! The last topic you created though! The power of Sanctification. Are you sanctified?
cheesy
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by sandracoopert(f): 12:44am On Dec 28, 2015
VampireeM:
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue
........ only sensible comment so far.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by nosypat(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Na guilty mind dey worry am....taah. gaan investigate

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by SUPOL(m): 4:26am On Dec 28, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
Hav u been pregnant before? Yes or No
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by tobe4real(m): 5:06am On Dec 28, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Mehn Op! u were too direct! hehehehehehehe, but her actions to me shows that she's guilty of something, lemme not say guilty of abortion o! hehehehehehe if na me u ask that question, I will definitely be shocked at first coz for u to ask me that thing, hmmmm e be like say my body don show u signs and u just want to confirm, lolzzzzzz but I will still answer u nonetheless, but anyway just apologise and give her time, she will come back to her senses.
We ladies are complex beings u know wink
pls I need you to do me a favour...plss
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Ain't notin wrong with askin. Someone u re dating and wish. To get. Serious with such questn unless u dnt rily love her, as a matter of fact. If she fails to give a direct answer to that it means ur guess is right
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by stpat1(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the question. If she can be so worked up by that type of question, then you have to fasten your seat belt as more shit is coming your way.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by ib4babes(m): 5:55am On Dec 28, 2015
Guy i dont see anythkng bad in the question. But her reaction means more than what you see. She doesnt deserve any apology. If you try any apology, apology will be part will b e part of your relationship. For me, she has to explain why sge worked out and she get to apologise,,,,, mam.
veryone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.

Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating! [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.