Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (57974 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
So funny.......All I could do is laugh at the drama btw d op n gf.... And you guys fo NL you dey try.......see comments!!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by ifeomaekol(f): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
I dnt see anything bad in d question, and of cos its a good question. I wnt say she's hidding something cos she might nt.mayb she reacted dt way cos she felt u dnt trust her, or ur suspecting her of smthing. We are all different and we react differently to issues-------apologise if u still wnt d r/shp to cont, bt watch it and like sm1 commented, make sure she answers dt question bt ds time u ll hv to ask differently.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op na wow u oo, how u go ask babe that kind question?
The babe sef, if na me I for ask u wether u want give me belle. If not what's ur biz with wether she's been pregnant? Do u want to absurb her of her sins?.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by kobonaire(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
amunkita:
And Who sayz I don't wear..
ha ha .... funny guy ... cheers

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by redcliff: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
vizkiz:
the question was too forward now. You sef ehn undecided

Just send her a message and apologise give her some space too. She will come around bro... That is if she loves you

Apolofize for what? You try to come across like an alpha male but you are a complete wuss.. Its obvious the lady has done an abortion before otherwise she would never in the world find it offensive.. smh

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Xiadnat:
I don't see anything wrong with this question. It's not so much about what you asked but how you asked it and each person's reaction to this type of question is dependent on few things:

1. The askers motive behind the question
2. The askee experience with the question
3. The strength of your relationship.

You have only known each other for 2 months and yet, you felt compelled to ask such an intrusive and deeply personal question.

Your mistake is that you may have pre-judged her to have asked such question so early in your dating period.

This kind of question should only broached when you have put a ring on it OR planning to put a ring on it like today.

Go and apologize and start over.
Just a simple question, then all these...plus the one you wrote up there...Honesty is being plain. If she's not being plain, she is not honest.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by KelvinC1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
vizkiz:
the question was too forward now. You sef ehn undecided

Just send her a message and apologise give her some space too. She will come around bro... That is if she loves you

or send her MTN credit
she will call you back..
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by redcliff: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

My Babe: Have you dated before?

Me : Of course!

My Babe: Why did u break up?

Me: We didn't get along with each other, so we decided to call it quit.

My Babe: Oh I see....

She has asked me series of questions but I never asked her any.
One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!

Lol. Ur dear gf has done an abortion before.. lmao!!!!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by olatunjin(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:

Are you God? undecided
Dear Sister he is not God,but always practice what you preach

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by pagorino(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
u b badt guy na...just beg am , e get way dem dey tk ask d@ question no b say u go just ask directly... pet her n u guys should reconcile. lol
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by agarawu23(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue

Exactly
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by adisacool: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bros that your question is too directand too early, abeg call the lady and apologise to her, that doesn't mean you're not the head, keep such questions for a better and smooth discussion day.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by ojay2053(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
That's one question I've not asked my bae. Op you are smart. Let me ask her same Q asap.

3 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by amunkita(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
kobonaire:
ha ha .... funny guy ... cheers

Baba Nofin do you...
This is a season of funfair, so we musn't dull....
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by shilz(f): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
May b she didn't want to lie that's y she walked out.. I might b wrong tho.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jackrich:
There is nothing wrong with your question bro,she's guilty of it and never knew that someone she probably wants to build a future with could be asking about it . She doesn't want to talk about it because it pricks her conscience and at the same time she knew for sure that somehow your trust for her won't be like before - all she's doing right now is defense mechanism and damage control.

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

Nice one. Don't mind her...typical modern women. Knowing a woman's past is critical before having any relationship with her. Women know this...that's why they hide it from potential suitors. Maybe she has had 10 abortions, womb destroyed. You mugu yourself marry her, 10 yrs past, no bikin. She will start blaming you...you are the problem and sterile. Happened to a friend, 7 yrs no bikin, she kept telling her family and friends he is the problem...typical whor$e . Guess what? He tried his luck with a beautiful young woman, only one time, na belle she carry come great am for office at 6 months. Na so he marry her as second wife. His anger is had his first wife been honest with him, he wouldn't have cared much but accusing him of being the problem and wasting his time, is what infuriated him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Prince16: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP, nothing wrong with the question u asked. On d other hand, d question could have opened a wound in her conscience which is yet to heal. There's d probability that she's been pregnant before, with a subsequent abortion(s).
Under normal circumstances, were she 2 be "free", she should just have said "NO", and d matter ends there and then!
#reverse psychology

#dont "gaulk" it

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by lyricalz: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wow see groove o, dia is a gal I wanno break her heart but don't know how 2 go about it, mayb I 'll ask her dat same question so she can free me, mayb I'll ask her "hv u been pregnant b4? If yes, how many times? "
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
kobonaire:
Why you no join them in solidarity wear wrapper?? grin
help me ask am

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by babafirst(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Looool.OK.Apologise to her and tell her you were just trying to find out tactically if she is 'fertile' ,that you are the only child of your parents and they want you to get someone who has been pregnant before they can accept the person.Lobatan!!!Please give us a feedback afterwards.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol, one of the few funny threads I've come across in a while now

Serious question though! angry.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Burger01(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
Don't mind the baby boysmiley
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by damzdams007: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na wa 4 u self oooo see dat kind jamb question u self day ask her
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jackrich:
How much will it cost you to answer a 'yes' or 'no'?
Getting angry over a genuine question will only increase any man's suspicion and whatever trust that has been built would be dented. Though the outcome would depend on who wants the relationship more.
Lol anyone raised in society around other people should have been more well socially adjusted than to ask weird questions at inappropriate moments. So yeah I would be angry cause it means he's more of a simpleton than I thought grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by noblegrex: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
No big deal. I can ask that question over,over and over againg. If all the girls I asked kept hissing and walking away I'll not stop asking. What's the big deal.it only sounds hillarious to me and that's how it should be.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by ronald4lif(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't even know what to say. sad
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Epatty(f): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!
well... To u its a normal question bt to her its nt. Jst lyk u two asked each oda questions, was hw my fiance asked. He asked me if am stil a virgin n I replied, he asked me several questions n I replied, tho d questions wer irritatn, I had to answer. Wev bn togeda for 4yrs nw n nxt yr is our weddin. She myt nt answer u nw n she may, bt in all, giv ha tym... D truth must surely b out.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by gentleagu(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Samfigo1
there is nothing wrong with the question you asked and, unless she was a virgin when you met her, i dont see why she should make a big deal out of it.

here is the msg you should send her:" [b]i asked you a simple question that was bothering my mind, and you jumped on your high horses and left, while talking NONSENSE! i believe in HONESTY and therefore if i want to ask you a question then i dont see why i shouldnt. i am sorry if the question offended you but i want/hope i can express myself with you FULLY, without having to second guess myself. i dont know what type of r/ship you want us to build here but i do sincerely hope that the day you want to ask me ANY question, you do so regardless of how i may feel. i dont have a crystal ball to know if you have ever done such a thing, and since this is important (to me), i want to make sure about it, and get this out the way, from the get go.

btw: many good women have had abortions after being raped by evil men, while others did so because of the ill circumstances they found themselves into... who am i to judge them? i wont, but i certainly want to be aware, AND decide, if i want to be with such person or not, because having a family is important to me, and many women have damaged womb due to the quack/charlatans that perform these illegal abortions.[/b] "

Bro, na sense full your head.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Toks2008(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:

She is too defensive...i presume she is not clean.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Burger01:
Don't mind the baby boy smiley
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by IceDude(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
Nothing is silly in that question jor; that girl don abort b4. I can bet on it......I wont be surprised if she aint got womb
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by abbey621(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
You've only been dating someone for 2 months and you are asking such critical questions. Please chillax! Most girls won't feel comfortable answering such questions because it is more like an interrogation instead of an honest question. You should have given the relationship some time to mature and then gradually slip in those critical questions. For goodness sake a relationship of 2 months is not well vested and this makes it easy to walk away from. As a man you do not need to apologize rather you need to show maturity by calling her and giving the relationship a chance to continue(if you really like her, if not just move on mehn!) and next time stop acting like a bebeto grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.