Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari (29524 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
sapientia:
Till unemployment becomes an acceptable excuse for crime... i might listen to this rubbish

Pa Buhari.. stop making this guys believe there is an acceptable excuse for mutiny

Were you really an officer?
That's what you get when you share a country with STALK ILLITERATES bro. He got into the army by Quota system.....
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by luvmijeje(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by shepherd77: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
vislabraye:

If Gej continues to be blamed, what responsibility will this govt accept ?

Bubu was not elected to complain. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it...

Bro, Gej also blamed. "Bokoharam disrupted my plans", "it's the opposition"etc. But the difference btw Gej and BUHARI in blaming is Gej blamed without any visible action to correct the situation but BUHARI blames and takes necessary action to correct the situation.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
A lot blockheads on this thread. You can't gag the president. He didn't call a press conference. He answered questions. Will you never-do-wells prefer he says "no comment" when asked questions relating to Jonathan and anticorruption?

Jonathan lost the elections because he is an incompetent thief. it's obvious you sore losers are still smacking from that loss.

You see Nigeria's problem is not exactly the leadership, because leaders don't fall from heaven. The lots that shield Jonathan are just like him. Corruption on two legs.

He'll have his day in prison, this your hero.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2015
What I don't get is this. Since GMB was sworn in, no money has been spent on purchasing arms for the same military, are they now fighting with their bare hands and legs or we now have the likes of jet Li,Jackie chan in our NA

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Smh. There are a gazillion reasons the PDP is being held responsible for this economic mess, nobody limited it to the criminal dollarization by GEJ and his cronies. The failure to invest our oil surpluses during the high oil price regime into the non-oil sector, the looting of our foreign reserves, and the failure to curb looting and corruption with impunity are all contributors.

No matter how you slice or dice it, the PDP, particularly the Jonathan administration, is responsible for this economic mess.

The 2.8b bubu stole & hid in Midland bank did not destroy Nigeria's economy. All the ones Atiku stole did not. All the ones Abacha stole did not....clap for yourself. MALU BUBU

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by urbanmonk: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2015
See statement from a retired general. Chai! Nigeria enter half chance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by ImpactWorld(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2015
This government is a disgrace to all intelligent people worldwide

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by manup: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Gayigaskia:
Is it not true?

If ur Bubu no get sense u no go get?
How can on earth a retired army man says soldiers were sent to battle field without weapons so what were dey fighting with before now.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by April4th(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=fitzmayowa post=41407015]One question comes to mind, the weapons our soldiers are using to fight the terrorist was gotten from which administration? Or has PMB led government bought a single bullet

Why is this government always do the blame game was it right for the soldiers to commit mutiny? why does PMB like playing to the gallery by throwing blames

Abeg help me ask them, since pmb took over we've not heard on a any medium that his administration bought any arms. So with which arms are they winning the war? This is just a case of calling the dog a bad name so he can be crucified.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by petermichaels(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2015
After we go say we youths na d future of tomorrow. we cnt even think aright,our king has bin doin nothing Dan blame person he won Powr from 4d past 7months. no new ting has been,was or is don,and wer ar here try in to c where we fit in d drama. where is d hope wen we are blind to c. God Help us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by petermichaels(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
What I don't get is this. Since GMB was sworn in, no money has been spent on purchasing arms for the same military, are they now fighting with their bare hands and legs or we now have the likes of jet Li,Jackie chan in our NA

my friend help me ask ohhhhhh!!! or na Alaska we go take ask. Make man dey fear God oh.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by peacefulpeace101(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2015
tomakint:
Is Buhari trying to outdo Lai Mohammed in the blame games? undecided......I thought they said Boko Haram is history but these bombings we keep hearing again? This government may provoke public outcry should these flimsy and lame excuses from them are not put in check. They promised "change" and not "complain'......
You are, as usual, a liar. Buhari did not say Bokoharam is history. He said Boko haram has been TECHNICALLY defeated. Lai Mohammed said Boko Haram has been LARGELY defeated. Someone with common sense will see sense and logic in these two words: largely and technically. The govt will continue to provoke wailers' outcry till eternity. We are very happy with the CHANGE and COMPLAIN that give us the opportunity to know you thieves and criminals that raped Nigeria dried.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Jexyme(f): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2015
rigarmortis:

So how many weapons have been bought now during this tenure?

Do you know that soldiers have not been paid their december salary till now

That they got last months salary in december

That during jonathans time they got their pay by 24th of every month

Lols!
There's no more publicity stunt with purchase of weapons now. So I'm not surprised you don't know whether they now bought weapons or not.
Secondly, we all know except for the incurably blind people, that this govt is trying to correct anomalies that have lingered since even before the immediate past regime. This doesn't come without pains. All this salary wahala will soon be over.
I didn't receive my salary for december but am not bothered because it will surely come.
We need to grow up!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by manup: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2015
luvmijeje:

We all witness the carnage caused by the past administration.

So if you're among those praising all the wrongdoing of Jonathan's era and have the guts to criticise the President for trying to right the wrong of the past administration then you are all shameless.

I think APC and ur Papa Bubu are not getting things right. I hope the guns the army are using were bought last month. How on earth will an army man come on Hausa radio to disgrace himself that soldiers were sent out with weapons is that not daftness?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by rigarmortis: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Jexyme:

Lols!
There's no more publicity stunt with purchase of weapons now. So I'm not surprised you don't know whether they now bought weapons or not.
Secondly, we all know except for the incurably blind people, that this govt is trying to correct anomalies that have lingered since even before the immediate past regime. This doesn't come without pains. All this salary wahala will soon be over.
I didn't receive my salary for december but am not bothered because it will surely come.
We need to grow up!!!

Trust me when i say this, armoured corp, bauchi received the last shipment of weapons during gej tenure, till now, no other supply has been made
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
ejibaba:

What's the insult for? In a civil society? Haba!!! That's autocratic we are in democracy ooooh (like father like daughter) ....as for your questions we heard it on 25th, 26th and 27th.

Hijacking the media to be silent on boko haram activities is not a benefit to us all. We in the north are updated.

For me I luv PMB but it's time to stop this hate preaching. I followed a bike few days back and the guy said do I know that Christian are the problems of this country? I just kept quiet cos I could sense anger in his voice. I heard the speech from the president it literary a message to the Muslims that Christians are the problem of the country. I smell a northern agenda rising soon.
let me just keep quiet because I sense hatred,jealousy and wailing in you voice......
sorry for the insult
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Jexyme(f): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2015
rigarmortis:

Trust me when i say this, armoured corp, bauchi received the last shipment of weapons during gej tenure, till now, no other supply has been made

How can we trust you on this infor?
Are you a military online spokemane?
What if the military intelligence deemed it fit that weapons shouldn't be shipped in for now until arms deal issue is investigated?

What if the intelligence did its permutations and had a tactical overhault and paradigm?

Well you tried for commenting maturedly......but know that there are many things involved which you in person may not know.

Thanx!
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2015
olassy239:
let me just keep quiet because I sense hatred,jealousy and wailing in you voice......
sorry for the insult

Trust me I have no reason to hate, jealous or wail. Thanks for apologising I appreciate it. Buhari will make it that am sure about but we the few out there that was not feed to a dinner to sell our conscience will speak the truth always. My future is worth to a dinner for just one nite.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2015
ejibaba:

Trust me I have no reason to hate, jealous or wail. Thanks for apologising I appreciate it. Buhari will make it that am sure about but we the few out there that was not feed to a dinner to sell our conscience will speak the truth always. My future is worth to a dinner for just one nite.
then patience and let him work.instead of directing his attention on too given excuse caused by the blames of the wailers
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by kachola: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
I'm just tired of APC now angry
its by force to read and comment?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Ariemuogaga: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
President Buhari, you are technically and subtly unveiling the weak-spot of Nigeria Army under your watch with all this blame game. Unveiling supposedly classified information, as it has become the routine of Buhari government is nothing but hooey statements. Honestly, this administration is heading for a self -imposed suicide as long as it trend on this unclad path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Bestbeelieve: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Buhari provoking the people towards secession!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Bestbeelieve: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
The Bubu led apc govt is feeling the heat.that is why they are making careless talk...1naira = 1 usd na childs play?is it only GEJ that had the priviledge of high oil prices?whatever happened to the gulf oil windfall?or those that came thereafter??what about allocation to the states meant for development??what we experiencing is the ripple effect of bad governance decades long.chop I chop clean mouth!issorite

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Bestbeelieve: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Demdem2:
Jonah-daft was indeed a curse to this nation. Never again will we have a fool like him govern us. Never again.

I think the more foolish one is the person who had no idea about a situation and claimed to have the magic wand to solve the nations problem while the most daft one is the one who sits on his chair raining curses( on somone he can never be like) and believes the foolish one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by francizy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Eromsboy:

Bros, forget grammar. Everything rests on his table. Why didn't u use MTN as an example? Remember MTN fired its CEO in South Africa because of the fine slammed on its Nigerian subsidiary? If the war was won during Jonathan's era, who would you have attributed the success to? The miniters or Dasuki or Reuben Abati? Think before you write guy.

OK, agreed. But why is I that when this government goofs in something (like the gaffs in foreign trips) the APC looks for whom to pass the blame on? Why is that? Why doesn't Buhari take the blame?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bishop4life(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Empty young man, $2.1 billion of your commonwealth was diverted by Jonathan, yet you're wondering why the economy has been 'washed away' and you're still blaming Buhari.

2.1b from which our most sanctified saint earned from? Oga pack well. He should push his cases to court while making solid plans to drive his cart. Bear in mind that before the end of 2016, even you his e-warrior will not take his blame games no matter how much rice and chicken you are being served
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by alfsalami: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
A clear conscience fears no accusation while a guilty one fear every semblance of accusation , GEJ and his sympathizers should preserve their. energy for more things to come
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by RALPHOW(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
These wailers are shameless
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by sweatlana: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
DMeanMan:

Since when did it become okay for people to steal our funds?

It's not okay it's bad horrible but it has been happening.
My point IS buhari should STOP COMPLAINING
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Forwetinnah: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Booooohari and the APC are just a silly bunch!! Sending the Soldiers without arms they said? When the same Party with help of the US stopped the arms purchase of the past administration. Do these eeediats think we all reason like their supporters? GEJ administration bought arms and when APC saw that they were winning the war and wiping BH into extinction...they came up with an "ethnic cleansing and genocide" excuse which majority of the Northerners bought. The people are Phoooooools for days
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Demdem2: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bestbeelieve:

I think the more foolish one is the person who had no idea about a situation and claimed to have the magic wand to solve the nations problem while the most daft one is the one who sits on his chair raining curses( on somone he can never be like) and believes the foolish one.

Actually, only eternal fools will claim someone said he has a magic wand to solve the nations problems but when asked to substantiate their claims and refer us to where such was said, they go dumb. Seriously dumb.
We voted rightly and the govt of the day is on the right track. Because of Jonah-daft cursed misgovernance, it will be though first before softening. That is what we are experiencing and not out of place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition / Tinubu Campaigner, Abdulmumin Jibrin, Joins NNPP / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.