Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari (29511 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by fulanimafia: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Smh. There are a gazillion reasons the PDP is being held responsible for this economic mess, nobody limited it to the criminal dollarization by GEJ and his cronies. The failure to invest our oil surpluses during the high oil price regime into the non-oil sector, the looting of our foreign reserves, and the failure to curb looting and corruption with impunity are all contributors.

No matter how you slice or dice it, the PDP, particularly the Jonathan administration, is responsible for this economic mess.

bonechamberlain:
u see u need to assimilate a post properly before u quote, like I said the dollarisation of the economy was done by the apc and the pdp during the primaries, why hammering on dasuki as if dasuki only flooded the country with dollars.

the purpose of this forum is enlightenment, if u have a book that informs, why not share it to the uninformed instead u chose to bring it out after u have been criticized, it only shows a kind of braggadocio on ur part. even the book u brought out, there was no where it was stated that $2.1 billion dollar was withdrawn or distributed in cash, at least that was the purpose of our argument (proof that $2.1 bill was distributed in cash). all I see was the withdrawal of $47mill $10mill, $289mill which doesn't add up to the famous $2.1bill..

the bone of contention here has always been was $2.1 bill distributed in dollar, because that's the claim of the apc for our bad economic state, and not whether it can affect the economy or not, everyone knows the negative impact of excessive dollar in the economy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by sapientia(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Till unemployment becomes an acceptable excuse for crime... i might listen to this rubbish

Pa Buhari.. stop making this guys believe there is an acceptable excuse for mutiny

Were you really an officer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2015
simply put

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by signz: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2015
sapientia:
Till unemployment becomes an acceptable excuse for crime... i might listen to this rubbish

Pa Buhari.. stop making this guys believe there is an acceptable excuse for mutiny

Were you really an officer?

Best post on this thread.

Name whatever brand you are drinking. You deserve a carton

Don't worry, i'm buying.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Jascon4: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Empty young man, $2.1 billion of your commonwealth was diverted by Jonathan, yet you're wondering why the economy has been 'washed away' and you're still blaming Buhari.

So what is holding the government back from prosecuting him and sending him to jail, or are you the only one in possession of this information and the evidence?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Muyiii(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Thanks for the reminder but last I checked we all know these facts...so my question is what have you done so far?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Smh. There are a gazillion reasons the PDP is being held responsible for this economic mess, nobody limited it to the criminal dollarization by GEJ and his cronies. The failure to invest our oil surpluses during the high oil price regime into the non-oil sector, the looting of our foreign reserves, and the failure to curb looting and corruption with impunity are all contributors.

No matter how you slice or dice it, the PDP, particularly the Jonathan administration, is responsible for this economic mess.

ur argument is ignoratio elenchi.

u and the apc said $2.1bill is responsible for our bad state of economy which was why this discussion was started at the first instance. to show how hypocritical u are u still refused to acknowledge that the apc also took part in destroying the economy by sharing dollars during primaries and elections.

I see u aren't ready for a precise and sound argument, u are jumping from one premises to another, abandoning the main purpose of our discussion.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2015
ALISMILE:
Am from d SS whether u like it or not but Jonathan stole thses country blind! Its because of ****** like u that GEJ is yet to be invited by EFCC!

Your sentiments have narrated your state of origin(northerner), so stop confusing yourself by changing your identity like your fellow apc mongers.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Only speaks to BBC Hausa

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by biilwwu(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Whatever,you post here ,Some corrupt politian and govt officials found guilty, as from next year will go to jail.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Charliewyt: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

President Buhari is not just sharing petty blame, but is simply laying the foundation for the heavy corruption and human rights violation charges that will keep Jonathan behind bars for a very long time.

In your dreams?.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2015
tomakint:
Is Buhari trying to outdo Lai Mohammed in the blame games? undecided......I thought they said Boko Haram is history but these bombings we keep hearing again? This government may provoke public outcry should these flimsy and lame excuses from them are not put in check. They promised "change" and not "complain'......
fool....why won't they complain since you people won't let them work without not wailing.they will want to defend themselves also from you wailers..........tell me when last have u heard about book haram killings in yobe and adamawa
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Ratello:
What could we say is practically wrong with this administration? If he believes Nigeria is rich then he should get busy and let see how......these lame blame games will not blow this government any good wind on the long run.....
then y blaming the administration now......forget about the hate game and open ur eyes...u will know things are different from b4
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2015
My worry in all this accusations is a question....Has Buhari bought any arms or ammunition since he took over? If NO, which ammunition and arms have they been using? And which will they use to achieve the December deadline?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by fulanimafia: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2015
In your dreams. Nobody is silly enough to attribute our complex economic challenges to a single cause. The APC consistently identified gross mismanagement, corruption and poor leadership.

Lol your rested case was based on crass ignorance and was dead on arrival grin. You cannot possibly extricate the PDP from this mess. It's an effort in futility.

Run off now.

bonechamberlain:

ur argument is ignoratio elenchi.

u and the apc said $2.1bill is responsible for our bad state of economy which was why this discussion was started at the first instance. to show how hypocritical u are u still refused to acknowledge that the apc also took part in destroying the economy by sharing dollars during primaries and elections.

I see u aren't ready for a precise and sound argument, u are jumping from one premises to another, abandoning the main purpose of our discussion.

I rest my case.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2015
400billionman:

I dont give excuses.

I take charge and responsibility. And produce positive results.

I am more experienced than your old dullard.
u r a fool...talking like a baby....10- 17 old brain.......be matured
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2015
STARGREEN:
Blame on this, blame on that, blame for this, blame for that... blame blame blame! aren't you tired on blames? Taught you said you will fix the wrongs? please it's time fix these errors and allow the masses to blame BLAME!
u wailers started blaming buhari and his govt, b4 they startrd given excuses too....u remember?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
In your dreams. Nobody is silly enough to attribute our complex economic challenges to a single cause. The APC consistently identified gross mismanagement, corruption and poor leadership.

Lol your argument was even based on crass ignorance and was dead on arrival grin. You cannot possibly extricate the PDP from this mess. It's an effort in futility.

Run off now.

ok.
The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see....
.. Ayn rand.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
olassy239:
fool....why won't they complain since you people won't let them work without not wailing.they will want to defend themselves also from you wailers..........tell me when last have u heard about book haram killings in yobe and adamawa

What's the insult for? In a civil society? Haba!!! That's autocratic we are in democracy ooooh (like father like daughter) ....as for your questions we heard it on 25th, 26th and 27th.

Hijacking the media to be silent on boko haram activities is not a benefit to us all. We in the north are updated.

For me I luv PMB but it's time to stop this hate preaching. I followed a bike few days back and the guy said do I know that Christian are the problems of this country? I just kept quiet cos I could sense anger in his voice. I heard the speech from the president it literary a message to the Muslims that Christians are the problem of the country. I smell a northern agenda rising soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by kodded(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by tete7000(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Are we saying the past administration bought no arms at all? Are we saying that some of the victories achieved by the army under past administration were done without arms? Someone wants to tell me the past administration won no war at all but how come bokoharam didn't overthrow the entire north during that period? How come election held in the northeast?
$2.1billions was released for purchase of arms, is it all the money that was diverted? What's the naira equivalent of $2.1b and what is the amount that has been discovered to be shared by Dasuki? Is it all that Dasuki shared?
When you want to enslave people you feed them with half truth, that is what you called propaganda. As much as I blame Jonathan for some negligence and carelessness to accuse it of total irresponsibility is one tactics APC has used to hoodwink gullible Nigerians to divert attention away from their own ineptitude. $2.1b was released for arms, that is about N315b. Out of that money was actauully used to procure arms and what is currently even as we talked has been traced to Dasuki is not up to N40b. Also if the past administration in Nigerians (Buhari past inclusive) have been investing in our army, Nigerian army would never have found itself in a position where it could not fight the army and the incumbent will then need to be scampering for funds to buy arms. I ask how much arms has the government procured since coming to power? Where is the military getting the arm it is currently using to fight? What plan does the government have to restructure the army and keep it from time to time equipped? Or after all this war has ended, the army will find itself moribund again?
Enough of APC and Buhari's half truth. Every previous government in Nigeria including buhari past administration brought Nigerian army to this low state. It they have all done well we won't be where we are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by kenchylala: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
That policy affects me and many more people more than you can imagine, but you don't see us lashing about blindly without understanding the cause of our economic woes.

If our surpluses from high oil prices were not wasted and the whole economy was not dollarized due to fiscal irresponsibility and financial recklessness, we would all be singing a different tune today.

Saving is different from.making investments, why vote out a management from office It's only don when u want better profit made. Buhari get to work no put eye on the gains lost by the last management thats why u er there. If you don't know what to do just be honest about it.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by nidera(f): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2015
whatever that may have happen happened because they said any attack on boko haram is attack on the norths. so no point buying arms to fight d insurgents,, the northerners should pls enjoy it while it last.if all ds was tackled when it hasn't gotten to this level,it wouldn't ve escalated to this height...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by proprince(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Even after 4 years, Buhari will sti be blamingGEJ

Lazy Ass APC.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2015
tete7000:
Are we saying the past administration bought no arms at all? Are we saying that some of the victories achieved by the army under past administration were done without arms? Someone wants to tell me the past administration won no war at all but how come bokoharam didn't overthrow the entire north during that period? How come election held in the northeast?
$2.1billions was released for purchase of arms, is it all the money that was diverted? What's the naira equivalent of $2.1b and what is the amount that has been discovered to be shared by Dasuki? Is it all that Dasuki shared?
When you want to enslave people you feed them with half truth, that is what you called propaganda. As much as I blame Jonathan for some negligence and carelessness to accuse it of total irresponsibility is one tactics APC has used to hoodwink gullible Nigerians to divert attention away from their own ineptitude. $2.1b was released for arms, that is about N315b. Out of that money was actauully used to procure arms and what is currently even as we talked has been traced to Dasuki is not up to N40b. Also if the past administration in Nigerians (Buhari past inclusive) have been investing in our army, Nigerian army would never have found itself in a position where it could not fight the army and the incumbent will then need to be scampering for funds to buy arms. I ask how much arms has the government procured since coming to power? Where is the military getting the arm it is currently using to fight? What plan does the government have to restructure the army and keep it from time to time equipped? Or after all this war has ended, the army will find itself moribund again?
Enough of APC and Buhari's half truth. Every previous government in Nigeria including buhari past administration brought Nigerian army to this low state. It they have all done well we won't be where we are.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by chernest2002: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Mr failure is always looking for who to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by vislabraye(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2015
shepherd77:
This is very obvious.

Jonathan was never serious with anything while in power. Always drunk to the boots.

Imagine a president who went dancing skelewu after Nyanya bomblast.

The only time he showed seriousness was when he forced a 6-week postponement of the election sooooo he could win

If Gej continues to be blamed, what responsibility will this govt accept ?

Bubu was not elected to complain. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by damihayjay: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Buhari had 12 years to prepare for governance. Current trends be shown he is still inexperienced if all he can do is trade blames..he is just an old wine in new bottle....sticking to policies that he used 1983- 1985 that didn't even work and applying them in 30 years later..proud wailer

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Btoyob(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Are'nt we tired of these blame games on previous government?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Smooyis(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2015
JONATHAN don suffer in the hands of this government o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2015
damihayjay:
Buhari had 12 years to prepare for governance. Current trends be shown he is still inexperienced if all he can do is trade blames..he is just an old wine in new bottle....sticking to policies that he used 1983- 1985 that didn't even work and applying them in 30 years later..proud wailer
DONT MIND THE GOOD FOR NOTHING OLD MAN
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Akochi86: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Mr president sir, thank God you ve the power to free those soldiers seeing that it wasnt their fault, i prefer leaders fixing solutions than fixing blames. Lay ur hands on the plough & ur deeds will speak for you like every other human being on earth.U ve the ball play to score & go than hold it endlessly blaming ur opponent til the game is over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka / Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Senator Shehu Sani Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.