Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari (29514 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by fulanimafia: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2015
You have chosen to remain obstinate about the effect that the pressure of excessive amounts of dollars in the economy had on the health of our currency, and are severely misinformed on the details of Dasuki's fraudulent transactions, to the point of being unaware that dollars in cash were wheeled out of the CBN.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190306-exclusive-2015-polls-how-jonathan-govt-used-bullion-vans-to-cart-away-n67-2bn-cash-from-cbn.html

In view of the above, my most respectful suggestion was for you to grab a book to enlighten yourself, so we can engage in fruitful discourse.

bonechamberlain:
Fulani man abi mafia, we are discussion national issues, which is paramount to our survival in this nation, if u have nothing else to contribute, its fine.

but I don't get how ur statement "read a book " is correlated to this paramount national issue.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by arsenal33: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2015
STARGREEN:
Blame on this, blame on that, blame for this, blame for that... blame blame blame! aren't you tired on blames? Taught you said you will fix the wrongs? please it's time fix these errors and allow the masses to blame BLAME!
Obama blamed george bush for 2years before people saw the positive results,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by djkirkoo2(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Gayigaskia:
Is it not true?
Yea is true my brother, Pls tell me what d Soldiers are doing under dis administration. Don't b fooled cus of sentiments brother
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by nicolosam(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2015
I have a doubt if this Buhari will actually change and deliver any tangible achievement on his promises....Boko haram, downgrade corruption and provide employment. The government would rather thrive on propaganda and Nigerians will continue to "suffer and smile". No salary has been paid to any federal workers and nobody is saying anything, at least to give hope to my teeming fellow patriots who have nothing except salary to celebrate/dine in yuletide period. Since the emergency of Buhari, his government hasn't bought any ammunition for the military and yet he could confidently utter the defeat of Bokoharam by december some months ago. This Administration represent nothing other than deception and blame game. Good morning fellow Nigerians
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by fitzmayowa: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Do you expect the government to come announcing to you whenever it purchases weapons for the military?

Keep living in denial that the new regime is performing in the hopeless hope that your sacked god will be returned.

CC Kodded cheesy

What is this one talking about and which of your god was sacked And if the noise making, blame throwing government buys a weapon sycophants like you won't come here and start ranting "CHANGE" right

Oga its too early to be yarning dust abeg face front and do what you are paid to do....Yeye dey smell
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by kodded(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
francizy:

I think Jonathan is still the cause of his under-education... grin
cheesy like buhari like followers

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by tobore55: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=robosky02 post=41405583]
Source www.Punchng.com/Jonathan-govt-provoked-soldiers-into-mutiny-buhari/[/quo

Bahari complaints and blames fine but GEJ should shut it and never respond to any accusation from anyone,he should accept anything that is thrown at him right now.He oversaw a country that was over run by terrorists,say one thing to the public and busy sharing their loot behind closed doors.we can not ignore 16 years of rot and expect everything to be fix in a few months.We all need to know how much damage GEJ and his crooks did to our beloved country.Buari please keep accusing we want to know more.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by mukason: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Always granting interview to BBC Hausa, I pray you dont change our official language to Hausa.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by glossy6(f): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
felalegend:

They never claimed there would be no bombings but rather there might be more attacks on soft targets. What do you gain by lying? Boko Haram is now like a wounded lion looking for who to die with.

So the continuous killings and maiming of humans are soft targets? Am not PDP, am non partisan but I hate lies and deceit in whatever form
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by luvmijeje(f): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2015
glossy6:

Pls educate us on what he has done so far

When last did you hear Boko Haram taking over territories? When did you hear Boko Haram attacked army's Barrack? When last did you watched video released by Boko Haram bragging about their conquest? When did you read that our army retreated in the face of gun battle?

Obviously the President is doing something right.

Obvio

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

Go and complete your education so that you can recognize a superior argument when you see it.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

.First of all Wise Guy! Don't believe everything you read in the Papers. I believe the recent imbroglio in the media over an interview purportedly granted by Prof. Itse sagay has taught us all a Lesson
Secondly! its not about being Pro or anti-Buhari. I see no correlation between this Picture you posted and Mutiny
and Lastly I Just regretted even engaging someone Like you in A Convo cause I can now see that if atall you attended school, you probably just 'Usain Bolted' through the system without allowing the System pass through You. You are an Epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect

Have a Nice day! and remember its never too Late to Grow some Brains. adios
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Charly68: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2015
God bless Mr President,you must continue to speak the truth because it is only the truth that sets free...The country was mismanaged & that was the reason Nigerians voted out the party of vultures & political fraudsters ..Carry go Baba !
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2015
DonUjay:
.First of all Wise Guy! Don't believe everything you read in the Papers.
But you believe every accusation, leveled against GEJ, which appears in the papers.

DonUjay:
I believe the recent imbroglio in the media over an interview purportedly granted by Prof. Itse sagay has taught us all a Lesson
This is just one mumu example, among myriad counter-examples.

DonUjay:
Secondly! its not about being Pro or anti-Buhari. I see no correlation between this Picture you posted and Mutiny
and Lastly I Just regretted even engaging someone Like you in A Convo cause I can now see that if atall you attended school, you probably just 'Usain Bolted' through the system without allowing the System pass through You. You are an Epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect

Have a Nice day! and remember its never too Late to Grow some Brain. adios
^ Good. Get back to school and learn how to think properly
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by ALISMILE(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2015
MightyD:

Are you trying define truth as grudges,propaganda,hatred,bias,tribalism and descrimination?

Can't you live with your senses?
Am from d SS whether u like it or not but Jonathan stole thses country blind! Its because of ****** like u that GEJ is yet to be invited by EFCC!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by porka: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2015
abimic:

Who did u just say the media helped? Anyway, if by media u included some trivialized newspapers and some prejudiced broadcasting channels, then I would beg not to acquiesce. buhari's campaign was diversified publicly and spans across leaflets, twitter, billboards, grass-roots campaign, boosted by the hate speeches of GEJ's minions and the readiness of the larger populace who got tired of GEJ's ineptitude to vote change.

So it is safe to say 'medium' or 'medias' then, right?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by hopilo: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2015
this ARMs money just happen within the ending 9 months of 6 yrs tenure.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by prophetfire: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2015
kodded:
always blaming undecided
truth is bitter. Swallow the bitter pill.he is throwing your sins at ur face.let it haunt you guys.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by OKorowanta: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2015
francizy:

He's irrelevant says who?

Do you know him outside Nairaland?

Or you just feel it's convenient to lash on him just because he criticized your god in Aso Rock?

Mind you, he's one of the businessmen your daura god's useless policies are affecting.

He's one of the businessmen restricted in trade by your daura messiah.

He doesn't have access to dollars in order to transact businesses outside Nigeria which will help grow his business, create more employment and pay tax to your daura god.

He has every 4king right to criticize your daura god cuz not everyone is blinded by the useless change "blame" mantra.

Guy forget all dis una talk.
Jona na from my area,he nor try for ruling.make we stop to support rubbish.a country owing N3 trillion and under jona we were indebted to a tune of N12 trillion.one of jona campaign slogan was accepting that he did not impress but the electorate shud give him anoda chance from 2015 to correct it.wot are we saying na?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by prophetfire: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2015
tomakint:
Is Buhari trying to outdo Lai Mohammed in the blame games? undecided......I thought they said Boko Haram is history but these bombings we keep hearing again? This government may provoke public outcry should these flimsy and lame excuses from them are not put in check. They promised "change" and not "complain'......
truth is bitter.your sins are now haunting you n you re complaining.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by sampsondeen(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2015
400billionman:

I dont give excuses.

I take charge and responsibility. And produce positive results.

I am more experienced than your old dullard.
I knw your type...You come on social network to boast of what you can't do
I wonder if your have ever taken a serious responsibility...cos your comments so far do not show dat you are responsible
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by chipet67(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=robosky02 post=41405583]
Source www.Punchng.com/Jonathan-govt-provoked-soldiers-into-mutiny-buhari/[/quite ][s][/s] since may 29 Buhari has even lying to Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
You have chosen to remain obstinate about the effect that the pressure of excessive amounts of dollars in the economy had on the health of our currency, and are severely misinformed on the details of Dasuki's fraudulent transactions, to the point of being unaware that dollars in cash were wheeled out of the CBN.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190306-exclusive-2015-polls-how-jonathan-govt-used-bullion-vans-to-cart-away-n67-2bn-cash-from-cbn.html

In view of the above, my most respectful suggestion was for you to grab a book to enlighten yourself, so we can engage in fruitful discourse.

u see u need to assimilate a post properly before u quote, like I said the dollarisation of the economy was done by the apc and the pdp during the primaries, why hammering on dasuki as if dasuki only flooded the country with dollars.

the purpose of this forum is enlightenment, if u have a book that informs, why not share it to the uninformed instead u chose to bring it out after u have been criticized, it only shows a kind of braggadocio on ur part. even the book u brought out, there was no where it was stated that $2.1 billion dollar was withdrawn or distributed in cash, at least that was the purpose of our argument (proof that $2.1 bill was distributed in cash). all I see was the withdrawal of $47mill $10mill, $289mill which doesn't add up to the famous $2.1bill..

the bone of contention here has always been was $2.1 bill distributed in dollar, because that's the claim of the apc for our bad economic state, and not whether it can affect the economy or not, everyone knows the negative impact of excessive dollar in the economy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by abimic(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
porka:

So it is safe to say it is 'medium' or 'medias' then, right?
Lol... .
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by porka: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2015
luvmijeje:

When last did you hear Boko Haram taking over territories? When did you hear Boko Haram attacked army's Barrack? When last did you watched video released by Boko Haram bragging about their conquest? When did you read that our army retreated in the face of gun battle?

Obviously the President is doing something right.

Obvio

2 days ago

Bloody Christmas in Borno as Boko Haram kills 14, burns entire village

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/bloody-christmas-in-borno-as-boko-haram-kills-14-burns-entire-village/

1 week ago

Army Chief, Buratai’s Hometown Under Boko Haram Attack

http://www.theheraldng.com/army-chief-buratais-hometown-under-boko-haram-attack/#hDXgjm6820UPIOu3.99

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Brightology2(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Kpele o. I can see u're working very hard 4 ur pay master.
fulanimafia:
And how did you expect the soldiers to defend their formations and protect the obsolete arms they were hitherto operating with? Are you denying that funds for purchasing arms were misappropriated by Jonathan and his cohorts?

Jonathan should never have politicised the fight against BH, that I agree with you on.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by luvmijeje(f): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2015
porka:

2 days ago

Bloody Christmas in Borno as Boko Haram kills 14, burns entire village

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/bloody-christmas-in-borno-as-boko-haram-kills-14-burns-entire-village/

1 week ago

Army Chief, Buratai’s Hometown Under Boko Haram Attack

http://www.theheraldng.com/army-chief-buratais-hometown-under-boko-haram-attack/#hDXgjm6820UPIOu3.99

It was a hit and run operation. Obviously the President also admitted to it.

Please I'll advise you to read my post again.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by sammhi(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2015
if PMB said this try hem it means the man need to go to school to learn governance and leadership in Democratic setting.
it is now obvious PMB sees GEJ as his enemy more like being at war....
am really disappointed with him..this is first time a president of Nigeria has spent so much time blaming or lambasting his predecessor. it is a shame and it speaks volume of the mentation of PMB and his cohort.
even state governors do not descend to this level since inception of civil rule.....
PMB you fall my hand well
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bejeria101(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Dis daura airhead,excuses u no dey tire,when his tenures end he wld still blame gej,d most daft last cowbender i have seen
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2015
400billionman:

I dont give excuses.

I take charge and responsibility. And produce positive results.

I am more experienced than your old dullard.
u? Experienced? U av diahorea of mouth. Enu e lusi, u dat can not even profer solution 2 d rift btw u and ur neigbour let alone a community
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Reference(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Donchyke007:
Thank goodness we now live in a society whr talk is free so moderators can say whatever they like. But honestly im surprised sme people stil try to defend the past govt despite the visible rot they hve put us thru. Are we saying funds fr arms werent diverted? And yet we stil discount efforts by d new administration to checkmate n bring to book all those involved. Let me not believe sme of us had a fair share of d loot directly or indirecty wth d way we tongue-lash Mr Presido. If we remain disunited as a nation, all efforts to put this country whr it rightfully belongs shall b in vain. Lets fight our primary problem...CORRUPTION!

But what are we fighting. I thought corruption has ended with this administration. Let me tell you what is happening. This corruption thing was so over-hyped and people fell for it that they thought the moment corruption ended the economy will instantly turn to that of say Dubai, or Norway or Singapore. That was not true. I don't blame the APC in that. They had to come up with something to remove the PDP. The fact is countries with low corruption still have bad economies. Corruption is nothing more than revenue leakages. The lack of it in itself does not guarantee prosperity. For one Nigeria cannot prosper because of its structure. The country is not programmed to develop under the structure, the constitution we have simply because it polarizes the peoole and arrogates all the tools of development to the centre.

It is almost one year since the APC got to power. Even if the price of oil jumps to 150 dollars today and no one steals a penny anymore from government Nigeria will at best have cosmetic changes.The real indices of development will hardly budge. Corruption is bad no doubt, it has slowed us down, but it is not the reason why Nigeria is backward and fighting it will not be the only reason Nigeria will move forward. This Buhari government will have a long, long 3 years in the saddle.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
They are just been silly...
I can't imagine the way Nigerians reason.

from what is going on the apc don't have any proof that the past administration destroyed the economy so they just hang on to the $2.1 bill and other media trials.

Nigerians should wake up apc is the party that is destroying our economy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by djkirkoo2(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Just few days ago the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria came out to tell Nigerians and the world that they have met the deadline(December) of ending the insurgency(Boko Haram) in Nigeria, two days later Boko Haram came out in full force and has killed more than 200 Persons and now the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr Mohammed Buhari has come out to blame the recent attack of Boko Haram on GEJ, saying that GEJ mutiny the Nigerian army and that is why Boko Haram cannot be curtailed. Oh what a government. May God help Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Trailer, Shop Set Ablaze In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter / Buhari As The Minister Of Petroleum - Constitutionally Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.