Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari (29507 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by ajebuter(f): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Demdem2:
Jonah-daft was indeed a curse to this nation. Never again will we have a fool like him govern us. Never again.

Very good.

So we are stuck under a semi illiterate, dictatorial, cow-herder, 'kwaruftion pighting and, travel-prone geriatric.

We're soooooo 'blessed' grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by onadana: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2015
I still do not get it.I still maintain...that most of the arms used by boko haram...were seized from the Nigerian army when they fled.There was just no will to fight on the part of the soldiers when they were aware those at the top were just enriching themselves.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by ibietela2(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2015
They always have something to say that will make people fall for it..... I need this jazz

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by inme: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:
One question comes to mind, the weapons our soldiers are using to fight the terrorist was gotten from which administration? Or has PMB led government bought a single bullet

Why is this government always do the blame game was it right for the soldiers to commit mutiny? why does PMB like playing to the gallery by throwing blames

Enough of this blame games already...SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by great664(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Empty young man, $2.1 billion of your commonwealth was diverted by Jonathan, yet you're wondering why the economy has been 'washed away' and you're still blaming Buhari.

since your messiah buhari assume office, he has not bought a single bullet nor a gun so tell me with what ammunition did he use to make the December deadline? Or the supposed win war?

Your guess is as good as mine. From GEJ and he us till blaming,

To win the war Buhari will just tell his foot soldiers that game is over ana all pack and leave.

Hypocrisy is when buhari complained that GEJ is killing BH but today he us boasting of killing them.

Modafuker Dullardhino

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2015
APC = LAME PARTY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Empty young man, $2.1 billion of your commonwealth was diverted by Jonathan, yet you're wondering why the economy has been 'washed away' and you're still blaming Buhari.

so $2.1bill is what has made our economy bad, a $500 bill economy.

do u know that amount is not up to the budget of some states in Nigeria, that is the amount apc and it docile followers are saying destroyed the economy.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Demdem2: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2015
ajebuter:

Very good.

So we are stuck under a semi illiterate, dictatorial, cow-herder, 'kwaruftion pighting and, travel-prone geriatric.

We're soooooo 'blessed' grin

As long as the results are twinkling in and our yams are kept away from thieves , am OK. We have tried a supposedly PhD, the fool failed miserably. The cursed PhD holder was even the one directing how and who our yams should go to. May he burn in hell.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by philipotex(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Uhmmmmm
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by odogwueast: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Our economics fouling down dollars rise fuel rise who are you blaming for that do ur work my friend
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by smjoe(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2015
while pmb govt is provoking civilian, terrorist,soldiers to .....
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Acidosis(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2015
Nawao

I guess the army is currently fighting Boko Haram with your body language sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by usfreshen: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2015
alcmene:
Oh I hate this Daura urchin with so much passion.

His actions and inactions irritates me so much that I don't mind supporting the mere commissioner to take over though I know they are just a retinue of mentally inept nincompoops.

So with which ammunitions will the soldiers use to meet the illusory December deadline??

Oh I despise this ragamuffin of deceiver called Buhari... I can't help hating this kleptomaniac Daura nomad and his equally diminutive thief OSUNBADE

If you like insult and speak useless grammar all in the name of criticising PMB, no body no you. Mumu, you never baff you dey talk to person wey just comot for jacuzzi. It is no secrete that money that was voted for security was shared by members of jonathan past administration, and jonathan also benefited from such sharing. When jonathan came to TBS during his last campaign rally he was sharing US Dollars and to crown it all he shared ATM cards that has been loaded with N 5,000. Were him get the money from mr grammar ? What is bad is bad let's tell our self the truth. Jonathan was a good man to an extent but his some of his cabinet members failed him and brought this mess that is before him now and the PDP in general.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2015
Demdem2:

As long as the results are twinkling in and our yams are kept away from thieves , am OK. We have tried a supposedly PhD, the fool failed miserably.

Yeah! That's why i agree we are sooooooo 'blessed' under our dearest 'cow herder'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by AdEsANNi1(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2015
400billionman:

I dont give excuses.

I take charge and responsibility. And produce positive results.

I am more experienced than your old dullard.

Then go and KILL your self because either u like him or not he will rule u for good four years or more. Keep ur xperience in ur pocket till when is ur turn. Or best belt for u is suicide ma brother.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by porka: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2015
kindredspirit:

Politics though ! Fancy a thoroughbred soldier, a GENERAL, rationalizing and just stopping short of endorsing mutiny from soldiers under some guise.

Major General (Rtd).

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by fulanimafia: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2015
And you're not aware of the effect that flooding the economy with billions of dollars had on our exchange rate, and how much we would have saved if the funds were judiciously used to defeat BH? Are you aware of the interest being currently paid on the loans gotten to finance the current war?

I'm sure your answers are in the negative and I'm not surprised, considering the question you asked.

bonechamberlain:

so $2.1bill is what has made our economy bad, a $500 bill economy.

do u know that amount is not up to the budget of some states in Nigeria, that is the amount apc and it docile followers are saying destroyed the economy.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Demdem2: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
ajebuter:

Yeah! That's why i agree we are sooooooo 'blessed' under our dearest 'cow herder'

What a cursed PhD can't deliver, a cow herder is delivering for good. This is indeed one of the wonders of our time.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Eromsboy: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
rainbowman:
It is quite unbelievable that the former President is being blamed for an action that occurred at the tactical level. For the avoidance of doubt, arms are issued to soldiers at the tactical level and the President operates at the grand strategic level of war. At that level, he is concerned with coordinating the instrument of national power towards attaining national objectives. Decisions concerning the amount of bullets given to troops are within the purview of the battalion commander who operates at the tactical level. One can not even blame a GOC about the amount of bullets given to troops talk less of the President. For instance if you are the CEO of KONGA, you are concerned with the policy direction of your company at the strategic level. If you are faced with a challenge lets say a debt being owed by an uncooperative customer, you decide whether you would negotiate (diplomatic instrument), sanction dealings with him (economic instrument) or engage a debt collector (military instrument). You are not the one to tell the debt collector how to go about his business as those options are best left to him.

Bros, forget grammar. Everything rests on his table. Why didn't u use MTN as an example? Remember MTN fired its CEO in South Africa because of the fine slammed on its Nigerian subsidiary? If the war was won during Jonathan's era, who would you have attributed the success to? The miniters or Dasuki or Reuben Abati? Think before you write guy.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by robosky02(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Newmanluckyman:
...... Of course, Buhari must speak to nigerians always through HAUSA BBC SERVICE. What happens to the "president explained" as was always aired by the National TV.

PMB should understand that blame game can never provide jobs to nigerians, increase their standard of living.

of course he is the president of the hausas

and the BBC hausa is his plateform

how can a man always go to his neigbours palour to talk to his wife about thier bedroom matters
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Demdem2:

What a cursed PhD can't deliver, a cow herder is delivering for good. This is indeed one of the wonders of our time.

#dancingshoki# with our 'nigerianwonder' grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by fulanimafia: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Simple. All he needed to do was kick out and detain the financiers, enablers and facilitators of BH that were sabotaging the war in the first place. (Jonathan, Dasuki and co.)

great664:
since your messiah buhari assume office, he has not bought a single bullet nor a gun so tell me with what ammunition did he use to make the December deadline? Or the supposed win war?

Your guess is as good as mine. From GEJ and he us till blaming,

To win the war Buhari will just tell his foot soldiers that game is over ana all pack and leave.

Hypocrisy is when buhari complained that GEJ is killing BH but today he us boasting of killing them.

Modafuker Dullardhino
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by olowokandeadebo: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Are thet been JONATHAN won the election I wonder if will not turn to SOMALIA or BURUDIN with the level of corruption and the oil that Jonathan were sell at the rate ot $110 per barrel is what IMF is predicting for as low as $20 per barrel coming next year. If we want this country to move forward we should all stop this defence mechanism and call a spade a spade. Jonathan want to grand this country but will thank God

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Firefire(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Buhary is off track already.

He is unfit to lead Nigeria, I pity those still supporting this brainless old man.

undecided angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by WisdomTank: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Enough of this chorus please! Jonathan this, Jonathan that is becoming boring already. We all knew what happened under Jonathan and that is why he was voted out. PMB we voted you in not to come and be lamenting GEJ misdeeds but to straighten things up. And if by any means you can't do that, kindly let us know.

Check my signature for your building POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar Designs

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by porka: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2015
usfreshen:

If you like insult and speak useless grammar all in the name of criticising PMB, no body no you. Mumu, you never baff you dey talk to person wey just comot for jacuzzi. It is no secrete that money that was voted for security was shared by members of jonathan past administration, and jonathan also benefited from such sharing. When jonathan came to TBS during his last campaign rally he was sharing US Dollars and to crown it all he shared ATM cards that has been loaded with N 5,000. Were him get the money from mr grammar ? What is bad is bad let's tell our self the truth. Jonathan was a good man to an extent but his some of his cabinet members failed him and brought this mess that is before him now and the PDP in general.

Dollarization of the APC Primaries: How Amaechi vanquished Atiku

#SaiBuhari

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/#sHOP44rk6OM1pXvx.99

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by usfreshen: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2015
sweatlana:

The $12b that ibb stole did not kill Nigerian economy.
Lets be frank, analyst have stated the in the last 16 years $150b have been stolen. That have not stopped the Nigerian economy.
Buhari should stop complaining and get to work!

Imagine your self saying this rubbish, ibb stole $12 billion at a time when crude oil price was over 150 D per barrel. PDP stole $2 billion at a time when the price of crude has been slash by double of it if not even more and you don't expect the economy to shake ? Knowing to well that nigeria is a oil dependent economy. I wonder how this PDP followers think self.........

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2015
ENOUGH of these blame games and be focused on the task ahead. Those who voted you must have seen something wrong in the previous administration before voting you. So stop this childish act of blame and work for Nigeria.

TrueSenator has SPOKEN cool
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bensine: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2015
PeopLe shld be sincere enough to tell the truth without sentiment or prejudice, had GEJ taken the war against insurgency as serious as PMB and again, without this arm procurement scandal, of which if it were ultilized for the purported purpose of procuring arms, by nw, the dying stage which the BH is right now wld have been what PMB wld meet and he wld av continued from there. By this feat alone, PMB wl easily win the final war within a short while and without much stress. So by and large, GEJ was weak in his approach and actions! PMB is not playing any blame game, he's only telling us the obvious facts! Are u not aware of the soldier's mutiny? Are u nt aware of the $2.1bn arm scandal? Are u nt aware of hw PMB is seriously fighting the war? Are u nt aware of hw GEJ failed to do something when BH was busy killing n bombing NorthEast? Was it nt when GEJ realized that he have less than a month in office, that he started giving orders to soldiers to pursue BH and destroy them, when it was alrdy too late! Please let's tell ourselves the simple obvious truth!!! PMB can nevr be compared with GEJ, PMB was a saviour, God wants to rescue nigeria! Bt being human, PMB may exhibit some level of imperfections, so let's try to understnd that fact! My humble submission!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Donchyke007(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Thank goodness we now live in a society whr talk is free so moderators can say whatever they like. But honestly im surprised sme people stil try to defend the past govt despite the visible rot they hve put us thru. Are we saying funds fr arms werent diverted? And yet we stil discount efforts by d new administration to checkmate n bring to book all those involved. Let me not believe sme of us had a fair share of d loot directly or indirecty wth d way we tongue-lash Mr Presido. If we remain disunited as a nation, all efforts to put this country whr it rightfully belongs shall b in vain. Lets fight our primary problem...CORRUPTION!
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Demdem2: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2015
ajebuter:

#dancingshoki# with our 'nigerianwonder' grin grin

I join dance with u. Results are the most important. Who gives such is inconsequential. Only fools will perch on that.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

The response to mutiny is Court Martial.
Not passing the buck
.Those Soldiers are not Goats you know. If you're going to die fighting atleast die for a meaningful cause.
The Jonathan Administration embezzled money meant for arms and expected Soldiers to fight an Up-to-date Boko Haram with Obsolete weapons...Who's fooling who? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government / Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum / General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.