Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari (29521 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Lighthouseman: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=rainbowman post=41406138] The moment you tell a poor man that you are going to bring a big man down, he is very happy and expectant. So, it is natural, pulling down syndrome is what they are catching on, they know the mood of the nation. Buhari makes Jonathan more relevant than he thinks he is pulling him down. PA bubu is confused Maybe he is suffering from all age disease.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by compujyde: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvmijeje:

We all witness the carnage caused by the past administration.

So if you're among those praising all the wrongdoing of Jonathan's era and have the guts to criticise the President for trying to right the wrong of the past administration then you are all shameless.
Someone said, and i quoted;
"It is quite unbelievable that the former President is being blamed for an action that occurred at the tactical level. For the avoidance of doubt, arms are issued to soldiers at the tactical level and the President operates at the grand strategic level of war. At that level, he is concerned with coordinating the instrument of national power towards attaining national objectives. Decisions concerning the amount of bullets given to troops are within the purview of the battalion commander who operates at the tactical level. One can not even blame a GOC about the amount of bullets given to troops talk less of the President. For instance if you are the CEO of KONGA, you are concerned with the policy direction of your company at the strategic level. If you are faced with a challenge lets say a debt being owed by an uncooperative customer, you decide whether you would negotiate (diplomatic instrument), sanction dealings with him (economic instrument) or engage a debt collector (military instrument). You are not the one to tell the debt collector how to go about his business as those options are best left to him."
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Welder(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
My friend before arms are distributed at the 'tactical level', they have to have been made available by the authorities at the 'strategic level' (viz-a-viz Jonathan).

The clear point being made here is that Jonathan wickedly and selfishly diverted the funds meant to provide these arms and ammunition to defeat Boko Haram, which were diverted to his failed re-election campaign at the cost of thousands of innocent Nigerian lives, and thereby frustrating the soldiers into committing mutiny.

President Buhari is not just sharing petty blame, but is simply laying the foundation for the heavy corruption and human rights violation charges that will keep Jonathan behind bars for a very long time.

You seem smart. Let me just ask; has this government bought/purchased any ammunition since it came on board. If your answer to that is No....then my friend, someone bought this arms....and if the previous government purchased those arms but refused the soldiers usage...that will be an entirely different argument.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by acada111(f): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
kodded:
always blaming undecided

Till now o embarassed
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jexyme:

How can we trust you on this infor?
Are you a military online spokemane?
What if the military intelligence deemed it fit that weapons shouldn't be shipped in for now until arms deal issue is investigated?

What if the intelligence did its permutations and had a tactical overhault and paradigm?

Well you tried for commenting maturedly......but know that there are many things involved which you in person may not know.

Thanx!
Let's assume you are correct but I'm sure we must have the likes of kung fun warriers, taichi masters and akido fighters doing the stunt with cutlass, swords,arrows and magic spells in our NA for us to be winning since your theory suggest a funny assertion

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Jexyme(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Let's assume you are correct but I'm sure we must have the likes of kung fun warriers, taichi masters and akido fighters doing the stunt with cutlass, swords,arrows and magic spells in our NA for us to be winning since your theory suggest a funny assertion

You are very funny.

Sometimes I like being misunderstood.

Read my posts very well.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by tinktanker: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2015
ALISMILE:
what do u mean blind and gullible here na? Is it a lie that GEJ govt stole and diverted funds meant for procuring arms for soldiers? Who is gullible here na? Me or u blindly defending a monumental theft! And later u will be shoutin that u ve no employment! Thank God am gainfully employed!
u still fall for DIA cheap propaganda. Chai.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by tinktanker: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2015
ALISMILE:
what do u mean blind and gullible here na? Is it a lie that GEJ govt stole and diverted funds meant for procuring arms for soldiers? Who is gullible here na? Me or u blindly defending a monumental theft! And later u will be shoutin that u ve no employment! Thank God am gainfully employed!
am proudly employed bat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment / Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.