Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. (5243 Views)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Nd later dey will say women r confused, we don't know what we want

While dey r ones dat don't know what dey want

D day a man will be able to state wat he wants in a relationship will be d day relationships will start taking a new turn for the better

Seriously dear. They are all Oliver twists

they'll have a humble moral wife dat they asked not to work at home buh keep lusting over an over bleached painted butterfly in d office called secretary calling her smart n presentable. Meanwhile someone else dating dat butterfly secretary is Going to d village to look for A wife.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2015
wristbangle:

It depends on what a particular guy want. Only confused, immature and chronic rational guys actually crave for 100 percent perfect lady

Wooooow. It feels good to hear such comments from a guy. Really.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wat has lawd got to do with dis

Wen dey r asked wat dey want, dey state it

Nd wen d woman starts doing wat is expected of her, he becomes irritated nd term he desperate

Nd wen she is doing none of d things he wants he will say she is not caring
oh lawd...maybe the kind many ladies have been attracted to..look wella befre you leap
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

they'll have a humble moral wife dat they asked not to work at home buh keep lusting over an over bleached painted butterfly in d office called secretary calling her smart n presentable. Meanwhile someone else dating dat butterfly secretary is Going to d village to look for A wife.
And women are insatiable? And the butterfly keep jumping from one man's bed to another Abi?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2015
xest:
My dear it depends on the angle u r looking at it. First n foremost a lady shouldn't depend on her boy friend,u girls are fond of that. Its like one day, i asked a girl to buy mi a bottle of coke,her response was irritating and a graduate for that matter.Hear her "Why will I buy u a coke,am a woman u r d one that is meant to buy for me" shooooo! I just wash her dt day n d rest was history. Now on the issue of marriage, it solely depends on the husband. Like me my wife cannot work in a bank period. If u hv such husband n he stops u doesn't mk him insecure or blackmail dear. For wat men wants frm women,i think its mutual. Every man wants a woman just as every woman needs a man in her life. We want u ppl for happiness n woman wants us for Protection.

Well I must say dat gal is archaic. Personally I make Sure I outsmart a guy everytime to pay bills. Be it T fare or others. It makes me feel better and removes dat feeling of Kindda owing or wanting to payback. And wen Eva I knnow am not boxed Up, I look for reasons not to honour an outing or date.

As for independence av seen many guys dat frown and call gals names. Even my dad told me wen I wanted to buy my masters form to be careful dat such stuff aint good for a single lady as it would drive guys away and I was like WTF!!!!

It jus Kindda made me sad. is it dat our lives indirectly revolve round men n wat dey want?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

And women are insatiable? And the butterfly keep jumping from one man's bed to another Abi?

If only u guys will keep ur bedrooms locked and just ZIP UP
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by utenwuson: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2015
gr8 question but u re wrong op! a girl shouldn't b all dependent on a guy! every guy knows d best way to show love is caring/surprises n. ds stufffs re achieved with finances! like wise a lady isn't expected 2 b too serious with a carrier cos it's. 'secondary' cos every man. wants a lady who ll prioritise her home rather than her carrier! if u can deduce anyfin frm wat I av explained, u ll see dt women re meant 2 assist not to fully provide both in a relationship n in marriage!
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Lol. It's not all guys babe. I totally like girls that are independent, down to earth and really focused. These kind of girls turn me on personally. And i hardly call girls names. I guess i'm really easy to please.

Dats so lovely

Thank God av grabbed u. Lolz
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

same to ladies
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by xest(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Well I must say dat gal is archaic. Personally I make Sure I outsmart a guy everytime to pay bills. Be it T fare or others. It makes me feel better and removes dat feeling of Kindda owing or wanting to payback. And wen Eva I knnow am not boxed Up, I look for reasons not to honour an outing or date.

As for independence av seen many guys dat frown and call gals names. Even my dad told me wen I wanted to buy my masters form to be careful dat such stuff aint good for a single lady as it would drive guys away and I was like WTF!!!!

It jus Kindda made me sad. is it dat our lives indirectly revolve round men n wat dey want?
Not really dear, but ur man, i mean husband has at least 60% of say in ur affairs let mi not b selfish.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

same for ladies ..why is it you people never take responsibility for ur actions and anything that happens? ladies find a way of shifting the blame to guys.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by SexyCeline(f): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Sex and nafin else. Good guys are nearly almost extinct.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by firstking01(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Respect...is that too a difficult task for u ladies?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by utenwuson: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

yeah on d real term it is! men don't see a carrier woman as a good home keeper. ur dad was absolutely right unless u want 2 b a single 'carrier' lady for a long time! which is isn't bad though depends on wat u program for ur life! most guys tend to marry a woman they could av dominion upon, so avin a master will limit d marriegable numbers!
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

same for ladies ..why is it you people never take responsibility for ur actions and anything that happens? ladies find a way of shifting the blame to guys.

Hehehehhehehhehehehe. U know its easier dat way. Lolz.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by firstking01(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2015
pet4ril:
Inferiority complex is worrying any guy/husband that is not comfortable with the wife wealth. And poverty is worrying any guy that would tag a gal who depend on him as goal digger bla bla bla

Because some rich dude even went as far as telling their ladies not to stress themselves working that they are capable of taking care of them tongue
Anyway, individual differences sha but ladies should learn to be independent
i bet ur shortsighted on wat a gold digger is ma'am cool
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2015
QueenValerie:
Great topic Op

Tanks dear
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

oh lawd...maybe the kind many ladies have been attracted to..look wella befre you leap
Nd wats my biz if many ladies are attracted to you

I have no intention of leaping so i won't bother to look
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Hehehehhehehhehehehe. U know its easier dat way. Lolz.
easier ke?? we have stopped accepting the blame.. we ain't AKON To put the blame on
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Nd wats my biz if many ladies are attracted to you

I have no intention of leaping so i won't bother to look
typo.. meant to type the kind of guys ladies are attracted to..

Good you not looking so stop wailing like those pdp supporters on nairaland
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
SexyCeline:
Sex and nafin else. Good guys are nearly almost extinct.
Are u a good girl?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2015
utenwuson:
yeah on d real term it is! men don't see a carrier woman as a good home keeper. ur dad was absolutely right unless u want 2 b a single 'carrier' lady for a long time! which is isn't bad though depends on wat u program for ur life! most guys tend to marry a woman they could av dominion upon, so avin a master will limit d marriegable numbers!

Hmmmmmm. Why must men want to dominate in everything. Its Their right to be d head I agree should be respectful; no wahala

So? Y can't we. Just develop ourselves without giving a thought on wot d next guy'll say or think?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

easier ke??
we have stopped accepting the blame.. we ain't AKON To put the blame on

Lolz. And we r learning to take responsibility of our actions. Afterall wen u give gal belle com run leave am, nor be d gal alone dey carry shame for headv
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2015
xest:
Not really dear, but ur man, i mean husband has at least 60% of say in ur affairs let mi not b selfish.

Well when am married no qwalms. Cos I know av gotta be submissive.

But being single nko? Dey keep telling u to thread carefully. Kilode?

U r single u can't focus, u get married one selfish man trys to impede ur Growth. Its too much biko.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:
same to ladies

Lolz. Its not an arguable fact.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by firstking01(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
apparentlylaw:
what all guys want ....Sex ..
speak for yourself man....
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. And we r learning to take responsibility of our actions. Afterall wen u give gal belle com run leave am, nor be d gal alone dey carry shame for headv
.when both of dem dey do without protection Wetin she expect?

Moreover I won't give you belle and run tongue.. I Tak responsibility for my actions not someone's
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. Its not an arguable fact.
lol... good you know.. it's 50-50

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Real Oliver twist

99.9% of d guys online r single

Imagine a guy who i was chatting with on facebook, he told me he wanted a relationship, nd wen i asked him if he is not in a relationship, he said he is single, dat his fiancee died in an accident

I took pity on him nd start thinking of considering his proposal

Den a called me and told me she has a bday party to attend nd she don't want to go alone, it's d bday of a 3yr old girl

On our way to d party we started discussing about dis guy dat is asking me out, she asked to see his pics which i showed her, she just started laughing, wen i asked d reason y, she said d bday we are going to is being celebrated by dis guy's daughter, dat she is friends with his wife

I was speechless

We got to d party quite alright

Wen d guy saw me, d look on his face was epic
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

.when both of dem dey do without protection Wetin she expect?

Moreover I won't give you belle and run tongue.. I Tak responsibility for my actions not someone's

Lolz. U won't give me belle ke?

Even if u give me I nor go Collet am.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

typo.. meant to type the kind of guys ladies are attracted to..

Good you not looking so stop wailing like those pdp supporters on nairaland
Nd wat has politics got to do with dis

Wailing or not, as long as am not using ur hands to type, am free to type wat ever i want
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Real Oliver twist

99.9% of d guys online r single

Imagine a guy who i was chatting with on facebook, he told me he wanted a relationship, nd wen i asked him if he is not in a relationship, he said he is single, dat his fiancee died in an accident

I took pity on him nd start thinking of considering his proposal

Den a called me and told me she has a bday party to attend nd she don't want to go alone, it's d bday of a 3yr old girl

On our way to d party we started discussing about dis guy dat is asking me out, she asked to see his pics which i showed her, she just started laughing, wen i asked d reason y, she said d bday we are going to is being celebrated by dis guy's daughter, dat she is friends with his wife

I was speechless

We got to d party quite alright

Wen d guy saw me, d look on his face was epic

Dis is like wooooh.

Men have been promiscuous even before the time of Abraham

Wish I could have seen the priceless look on his face. Choi.

Chris Brown's Ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Displays Her Camel Toe In Bikini - Photos / How Does A Girl Spot A Player? / Today's Payout In Pictures.($$$)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57