Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. (5246 Views)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. U won't give me belle ke?

Even if u give me I nor go Collet am.
better that way....me gan no go do am r**
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Nd wat has politics got to do with dis

Wailing or not, as long as am not using ur hands to type, am free to type wat ever i want
oh lawd... Buhahaha
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Real Oliver twist

99.9% of d guys online r single

Imagine a guy who i was chatting with on facebook, he told me he wanted a relationship, nd wen i asked him if he is not in a relationship, he said he is single, dat his fiancee died in an accident

I took pity on him nd start thinking of considering his proposal

Den a called me and told me she has a bday party to attend nd she don't want to go alone, it's d bday of a 3yr old girl

On our way to d party we started discussing about dis guy dat is asking me out, she asked to see his pics which i showed her, she just started laughing, wen i asked d reason y, she said d bday we are going to is being celebrated by dis guy's daughter, dat she is friends with his wife

I was speechless

We got to d party quite alright

Wen d guy saw me, d look on his face was epic

oh lawd.. bad guy
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:
better that way....me gan no go do am r**

Hehehehhehehehe. No be small tin oh
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Hehehehhehehehe. No be small tin oh
lol.. you no go want get belle now..

One problem I think we have is girls think guys are bad and cheats and guys too think girls are deceptive and cheats.

Maybe most times we set priorities too high and when expectations aren't met, then there's a problem.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. you no go want get belle now..

One problem I think we have is girls think guys are bad and cheats and guys too think girls are deceptive and cheats.

Maybe most times we set priorities too high and when expectations aren't met, then there's a problem.

Yup dats very true. We keep expecting d person be be a demi god or something

Another tin we fail to consider is ddat will dat special perfect person want to be with soMeone like me? We Waste time searching for perfect ppl Forgeting these ppl Also got taste and fAiling to gRoom ourselves for these perfect ppl we desire.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Yup dats very true. We keep expecting d person be be a demi god or something

Another tin we fail to consider is ddat will dat special perfect person want to be with soMeone like me? We Waste time searching for perfect ppl Forgeting these ppl Also got taste and fAiling to gRoom ourselves for these perfect ppl we desire.
Yup.. love can be complicated atimes joo.. though fair to many out there..

it's like standing on a queue Hoping the person in front(we love) will Jus look back and accept us while those at our back (we don't love but they love us) is hoping we Jus look back too and accept them.
choosing who we love to who love us ..we cant be sure atimes if it's true..

A saying goes thus "we know who we love but we don't know who truly loves us "
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by pet4ril(f): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2015
firstking01:
i bet ur shortsighted on wat a gold digger is ma'am cool
okay , except that
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by utenwuson: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Hmmmmmm. Why must men want to dominate in everything. Its Their right to be d head I agree should be respectful; no wahala

So? Y can't we. Just develop ourselves without giving a thought on wot d next guy'll say or think?
dts y a woman's world revolve round 'a man' y do u need 2 develop ur sef? dts d question, its good on an average term but getting carried away wt it isn't a good idea
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

Yup.. love can be complicated atimes joo.. though fair to many out there..

it's like standing on a queue Hoping the person in front(we love) will Jus look back and accept us while those at our back (we don't love but they love us) is hoping we Jus look back too and accept them.
choosing who we love to who love us ..we cant be sure atimes if it's true..

A saying goes thus "we know who we love but we don't know who truly loves us "

Yup dats true. And am glad I learnt early as a lady to go with d one dat loves u more instead of d one u love more and are not sure if d feeling is mutual.

Cos ladies. Grow to love. As for guys hhmmmmmnnnn
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2015
utenwuson:
dts y a woman's world revolve round 'a man' y do u need 2 develop ur sef? dts d question, its good on an average term but getting carried away wt it isn't a good idea

Like seriously?

Now I. Understand where the feminists come from.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Dats so lovely

Thank God av grabbed u. Lolz
i hope you're not the territorial type... grin
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by goodheart02(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:
Yesterday during the interview, a discussion came up by tosynetoomuch and another guy(forgotten his moniker) and I was amazed even the guys noticed this problem.

My question goes thus;

Why is it that when a girl is totally dependent on a guy, guys tag her a cheap slut, gold digger and all sort of names. And when a girl is Kindda focused and is independent. Working and taking good care of herself guys still come up with names for her saying all sort of things. It gets even worse if she's married. The insecure husband Kindda forces, threatens or blackmails her to quit her job

All these got me wondering. people keep saying its hard to please a woman but for a man its near impossible.

What do you guys really want from a lady?

primeministerr

Andycruiz

Naijaboiy

Wristbangle

STFUareyouGod

Obiorathesubtle

Goodheart02

DarlingtonIIV

(please come and give us light)

Just as DarlingtonIIV has said. I like independent ladies, if not for one thing but for the fact that being independent gives a woman the confidence she deserves and opportunity to explore her God given abilities. Not necessarily for the material gains of it. Moreover whether a lady is independent or dependent it doesn't affect the fact she is still a lady and should be treated as such. And complaining that a lady is a gold digger or over sophisticated is not necessary. As a man just go for the kind of woman you want and stop whining like a puppy. Shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by craix(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Well I want truth love

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
goodheart02:

Just as DarlingtonIIV has said. I like independent ladies, if not for one thing but for the fact that being independent gives a woman the confidence she deserves and opportunity to explore her God given abilities. Not necessarily for the material gains of it. Moreover whether a lady is independent or dependent it doesn't affect the fact she is still a lady and should be treated as such. And complaining that a lady is a gold digger or over sophisticated is not necessary. As a man just go for the kind of woman you want and stop whining like a puppy. Shikena!

Lolz. @ shikena

Woow. Instinctively I just knew I Wasn't expecting less. Guess I jus wanted to see u present it. #smiles
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by firstking01(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
pet4ril:
okay , except that
lol....@ur siggy...u sound strictsad
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by goodheart02(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. @ shikena

Woow. Instinctively I just knew I Wasn't expecting less. Guess I jus wanted to see u present it. #smiles

**winks**

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Yup dats true. And am glad I learnt early as a lady to go with d one dat loves u more instead of d one u love more and are not sure if d feeling is mutual.

Cos ladies. Grow to love. As for guys hhmmmmmnnnn
Good you learn to love on time...
for guys,************************

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

oh lawd.. bad guy
Na real bad guy, he really deserves an award, cos i don't know how he does it

He chats with me 24/7,calls me as if his live depends on it, nd even midnight calls

Thumbs up to the guy
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Dis is like wooooh.

Men have been promiscuous even before the time of Abraham

Wish I could have seen the priceless look on his face. Choi.
My dear u can't imagine that look

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by adegunwa4real(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
OP...goan ask my Greekgoddess, she knows what I want from her undecided
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Wat is it again

I taught u asked me to leave u alone last night

Now u won die of cold, u come remember me
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by adegunwa4real(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wat is it again

I taught u asked me to leave u alone last night

Now u won die of cold, u come remember me

U are "weekend" gaskiya....and u knw d cold wld be unbearable! How did u even manage to stay d night without me huh? cry
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Lolz. She already told me.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by adegunwa4real(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Toor...biko keep it safe, its our lil secrete tongue
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
adegunwa4real:

U are "weekend" gaskiya....and u knw d cold wld be unbearable! How did u even manage to stay d night without me huh? cry
I went to sleep in the boys quarters with the gate man nd d gardner
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Wat did i tell u cheesy
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wat did i tell u cheesy

How u Hate irresponsible and promiscuous guys? Am I right.?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by adegunwa4real(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I went to sleep in the boys quarters with the gate man nd d gardner

My chest! Call the ambulance!
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Toor...biko keep it safe, its our lil secrete tongue

Lolz. Ok
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

How u Hate irresponsible and promiscuous guys? Am I right.?
Absolutely right
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
adegunwa4real:

My chest! Call the ambulance!
Ambulance kee
I was only joking ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE Smell Of Sperm / My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship / Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.