Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. (5239 Views)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by adegunwa4real(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Ambulance kee

I was only joking ooo

Better...what's up with u na? U didn't reply mail undecided do and reply jare...I've got a lot to tell ya!
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Better...what's up with u na? U didn't reply mail undecided do and reply jare...I've got a lot to tell ya!
Apart from the harmattan I am doing fine and you

Sorry i did not see any mail, wen did u send it
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
sinaj:
You av said it all.

It's simply inferiority complex nd insecurities.

Jux knw dat man is insatiable

There is no difference btwn inferiority complex and Insecurities Miss. Go figure.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by adegunwa4real(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Apart from the harmattan I am doing fine and you

Sorry i did not see any mail, wen did u send it

3days ago...nevermind tho...I'll just send it again
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Na real bad guy, he really deserves an award, cos i don't know how he does it

He chats with me 24/7,calls me as if his live depends on it, nd even midnight calls

Thumbs up to the guy
lol.. that's one way to sweep a lady off her feet, always be there and funny it's not all guys who act lovey dovey, call always, give you his time has good intentions.. players know all this and don't mind acting like prince charming for a very long time as long they will get the cookie
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by doyinisaac(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Real Oliver twist

99.9% of d guys online r single

Imagine a guy who i was chatting with on facebook, he told me he wanted a relationship, nd wen i asked him if he is not in a relationship, he said he is single, dat his fiancee died in an accident

I took pity on him nd start thinking of considering his proposal

Den a called me and told me she has a bday party to attend nd she don't want to go alone, it's d bday of a 3yr old girl

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided smh...
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Andykruiz(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2016
dachaste:
Yesterday during the interview, a discussion came up by tosynetoomuch and another guy(forgotten his moniker) and I was amazed even the guys noticed this problem.

My question goes thus;

Why is it that when a girl is totally dependent on a guy, guys tag her a cheap slut, gold digger and all sort of names. And when a girl is Kindda focused and is independent. Working and taking good care of herself guys still come up with names for her saying all sort of things. It gets even worse if she's married. The insecure husband Kindda forces, threatens or blackmails her to quit her job

All these got me wondering. people keep saying its hard to please a woman but for a man its near impossible.

What do you guys really want from a lady?

primeministerr

Andycruiz

Naijaboiy

Wristbangle

STFUareyouGod

Obiorathesubtle

Goodheart02

DarlingtonIIV

(please come and give us light)
Uhm, sweerie, maybe if you spell my moniker the right way, i'll get your mentions.

To the issue at hand, the kinda lady varies with the guy. Some dudes love an overly dependent lady (i've seen a few). Personally though, what i prefer is an independent lady that gives me the chance to be there for her/to be relevant/to show I care and I think this is where majority of guys fall.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Andykruiz:
Uhm, sweerie, maybe if you spell my moniker the right way, i'll get your mentions.

To the issue at hand, the kinda lady varies with the guy. Some dudes love an overly dependent lady (i've seen a few). Personally though, what i prefer is an independent lady that gives me the chance to be there for her/to be relevant/to show I care and I think this is where majority of guys fall.

Oooooooooh. I guess I dint notice the mistake on the spelling.

Correction taken no vex biko.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Andykruiz(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
dachaste:

Oooooooooh. I guess I dint notice the mistake on the spelling.

Correction taken no vex biko.
Lolz. No problem. How was your day?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Andykruiz:
Lolz. No problem. How was your day?

Great dear. Urs?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Andykruiz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
dachaste:

Great dear. Urs?
Twas long. So, how did work look like today?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Andykruiz:
Twas long. So, how did work look like today?

Work was great. Cos twas half day. Morning dear
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Andykruiz(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2016
dachaste:

Work was great. Cos twas half day. Morning dear
Morning swthrt, happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
dachaste:
Yesterday during the interview, a discussion came up by tosynetoomuch and another guy(forgotten his moniker) and I was amazed even the guys noticed this problem.

My question goes thus;

Why is it that when a girl is totally dependent on a guy, guys tag her a cheap slut, gold digger and all sort of names. And when a girl is Kindda focused and is independent. Working and taking good care of herself guys still come up with names for her saying all sort of things. It gets even worse if she's married. The insecure husband Kindda forces, threatens or blackmails her to quit her job

All these got me wondering. people keep saying its hard to please a woman but for a man its near impossible.

What do you guys really want from a lady?

primeministerr

Andycruiz

Naijaboiy

Wristbangle

STFUareyouGod

Obiorathesubtle

Goodheart02

DarlingtonIIV

(please come and give us light)

Good thing my name isn't on the list so i am free to not comment...... Nice One babe...
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Good thing my name isn't on the list so i am free to not comment...... Nice One babe...

Lols. U could still air ur view u know
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=dachaste post=42596706]

Lols. U could still air ur view u know nah, since u 4got me, i would only scan and read thru.. Hope dats ok
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Don't worry Amma call ya next time. Just be at alert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) / The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.