Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328511 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mycvclinic: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
WOW a workout and weightloss thread. I love this!!

Last year was the first year in about 10 years that I did not go on a diet. No joke (I started dieting from secondary school).

I believe that with weightloss, there are some things that work for everyone BUT you have to learn to listen to your body to know what works for you.

Now off to save this thread to my bookmarks.

MCC
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ayosod(m): 3:12am On Feb 04, 2012
i HELP MEN AND WOMEN WITH WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM, I believe in eating right to loose weight. I am not a fan of exercise and still love my African food. All i will help you with is eating those food at the right time, right proportion and helping men and women loose weight especially at the mid section[Potbelly] Add me on BlackBerry pin:20fd33ca on how to get my detox and slimming tea with supplement that boost your metabolism to achieve your weight loss goal. I reside in United Kingdom

Ayo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2012
hey guys, how y'all doing

Log for yesterday, 30 minutes kungfu kickboxing with Tiffany Chen,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2012
Hi everyone, how was the weekend? I hope we are still on? Lets keep the muscles burning o, the reward will come in sooner than we expected.

My exercise had been dwindling for my health's sake. I stopped my medication for two days now and the headache/lack of bowel movement/sleeplessness stopped. So I know where my trouble is coming from. I promise to be fine and be around for my darling. tongue tongue.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
HG, thank God you are doing better.

Pipo where una dey modath, mightlove, agaba, eschala, babs, pmama, uche (who did i leave out wink wink wink) una still dey weekend on?? smiley smiley we need to burn some calories oooo tongue

Log for yesterday, full body cardio for 40 minutes.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Nope am not in Lagos, am inside agaby's heart. grin
And that's correct
Hour_Glass:

Hi everyone, how was the weekend? I hope we are still on? Lets keep the muscles burning o, the reward will come in sooner than we expected.

My exercise had been dwindling for my health's sake. I stopped my medication for two days now and the headache/lack of bowel movement/sleeplessness stopped. So I know where my trouble is coming from. I promise to be fine and be around for my darling. tongue tongue.
You better get well quickly oo. In fact get well jare. I do my own work out with yours anyway so don't worry.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hello everyone. Trust we all had a great weekend.

Exercise for yesterday

Billy blanks Taebo(cardio)- 40 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
agabaI23 link=topic=282744.msg10137829# date=1328566335:

And that's correctYou better get well quickly oo. In fact get well jare. I do my own work out with yours anyway so don't worry.

all said well, can you now remove the signature puleeeaaase?
*breathing heavily, eyes red with anger, ready to do anything*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^^^^ Funny peeps. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Logs for yesterday;

35 minutes full body cardio and crunches, oblique twist and the rest.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
hey people, how we dey?
@ronky dearie: i have been down again oh, which is why i havent been logging. Had to go to the hospital again and run a test. Waiting the result, even though i feel better now after taking the drugs that were prescribed. I will gradually start working out again hopefully before the weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
mightlove:

hey people, how we dey?
@ronky dearie: i have been down again oh, which is why i havent been logging. Had to go to the hospital again and run a test. Waiting the result, even though i feel better now after taking the drugs that were prescribed. I will gradually start working out again hopefully before the weekend.

My dear is it malaria or what?? Pele, abi na ''many many things'' wink wink wink wink wink wink wink, Abeg rest well and get well soon. don't worry we will still be here by God's Grace.

Log for yesterday, 40 minutes Zumba dance.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
08/02/12

Hi all, gently easing my way in today after a week of no-workout

8-minute taebo cardio workout
12 minute of bootcamp training

Its worth it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ HG!!! Pele na small -small!

Logs for yesterday, 30 minutes zumba dance.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Eljean(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hi fellow Nairalanders,

My name is Hudson, my weight use to be somewhere around 96kg and was really worried about cause my folks keep reminding me of how I blown up and the need for me to start cutting down my food intake and starting exercising routine. I never really took all that serious until I was opportune to be in a part of a health seminar organised by my church, and as part of the practical activities we were asked to do a simple calculation of our body mass index (BMI) to know our status of our weight.

I did mine and discovered that I was above 30kg/m meaning I was already above the Obese line. I was soooo shocked and had to seek medical advise to help me reduce my weight. I got so many recommendations and tips including exercising regularly which is very good if the time is there, changing my eating habit which is on dieting plus some others too numerous to mention.

I tried lot of the recommended tips but was very difficult to cope until a friend introduced something new to me, a supplement called Skinny Fiber. First I was reluctant taking it but when I eventually started taking it I discovered it was working for me even without the usual stress of routine exercise and having to skip my favourite meals etc.

In the first month of usage, I lose 6kg and by the 2nd month I dropped another 5kg bringing it to a total of 11kg in 2 months without exercise, dieting or keeping too many rules, all I do is keep to the 1 rule, take 2 capsules 30 minutes before heavy meal(Swallow/ rice/ yam etc but not tea & bread) 2 times daily for a start and later once a day just to maintain yourself at a certain level. This works fine for me and am still enjoying it, I eat what I want, no stressful exercise and the best part is that my tummy that used to be very big now flatten, so now with little exercise and gym I can even achieve 6 abs on my tummy, lol

That's my little contribution. if you need to learn more about skinny fiber or how to buy it right away you can e-mail me at hudson.hansome @yahoo.com or go to www. winwithme. com.nu

To your health,

Good Luck
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
thanks aronky,

@advertiser, what happens when you stop skinny fiber? Be very careful of fad diets and pills, its my 2 cents. The link below should help a bit, see caution even on the most popular supplements for weight loss.

sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=1712
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 12:18am On Feb 11, 2012
dear frienz am back, just had a new baby thru C/S 3 wks ago, 20th feb 2 b precise. my tommy is still big, pls wen do i start the weight loss programme n how best do i start.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:33am On Feb 11, 2012
@nonnyp, wow! You've been absent for so long, I have wondered what kept you. Congratulations on your new bundle, may God keep you all. Welcome back.

nonnyp:

@modath,gb,hg,R4R I have started jillan 30 day shred since on sunday n true 2 her words, it is 5 days result, honestly,it is a bomb,i am already seeing d result.

Digging through your posts, I saw the above and I just feel you can start from where you stopped. Its a good one. Take care of yourself and the baby.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2012
@ronky:lol, i never go for the rrsult oh. I took antimalaria drugs prescribed and ow i feel a lot better.hope to resume workouts soon.
@nonny:wow, good to know u and baby are fine. Welcome back.since u had a c-section and you are just 3 weeks post partum, you have to take it easy.i dont advise u to go into 30 day shred just yet.if you had some leslie sansones walk at home workouts or some really easy workouts that are not high impact, i would have advised you start there , or you can just take walks if you live in a walkable environment and gradually get into light running. I would advice that you wait at least 6 weeks postpartum when your dr advises that u can go ahead, and even at that, you have to listen to your body . And you know that even months after child birth whether csection aor natural, a woman can easily injure herself as pregnancy weakens/softens the joints in prepartion for birth and the whole process traumatizes a womans body so be very careful.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2012
mightlove:

@ronky:lol, i never go for the rrsult oh. I took antimalaria drugs prescribed and ow i feel a lot better.hope to resume workouts soon.
@nonny:wow, good to know u and baby are fine. Welcome back.since u had a c-section and you are just 3 weeks post partum, you have to take it easy.i dont advise u to go into 30 day shred just yet.if you had some leslie sansones walk at home workouts or some really easy workouts that are not high impact, i would have advised you start there , or you can just take walks if you live in a walkable environment and gradually get into light running. I would advice that you wait at least 6 weeks postpartum when your dr advises that u can go ahead, and even at that, you have to listen to your body . And you know that even months after child birth whether csection aor natural, a woman can easily injure herself as pregnancy weakens/softens the joints in prepartion for birth and the whole process traumatizes a womans body so be very careful.

Ha! Thanks for bailing me out o, never been there so I dont know. Take care of yourself too, how is ur prep for anniversary coming on?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2012
@HG: u r welcome. Yeah, that was why i quickly came in. Am glad u took no offence. My dear, we dey do prepare oh.its going to be red hottt that day,lol.no party anyway. Have a great weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 1:55am On Feb 12, 2012
@ mightlove thanks a bunch,where can i gat d leslie sansoe? is she online?
@Hourglass thanks also 4 ur concern,i will take good care of the baby.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sensisosu: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2012
please guys, im a guy 24 and i weight 84kg and 5.8 tall, please i need to loose some weight atleast 10kg before the end of this year, what can i do please, thanks`
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2012
@nonny:her dvds are sold online at amazon and walmart but if u live nigeria, it might be difficult to get. If you live in Nigeria, you can check a website started by the original owner of this thread, i think she sells workout dvds and leslie sansone is one of them.the website is www.africanweightloss.com,her number is on the website
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hello everyone, hope we all had beautiful weekends. Mhen, back to JM 30 day shred level 1, i actually thought that after completing the level 3 that level 1 would be so easy but i was so wrong. I still sweated terribly during the work out.

Meanwhile ladies pls i need a lil bit of advice oh. I lost weight in my bust and it is beginning to sag a bit though i always used sports bra for my exercises embarassed. Please what exercises are recommended to firm the bust biko.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
sensisosu:

please guys, im a guy 24 and i weight 84kg and 5.8 tall, please i need to loose some weight atleast 10kg before the end of this year, what can i do please, thanks`

welcome to the thread sensiosu, its nice having you around. You will surely get there if you really want to. Starting with a 3x workout per week and portion control could be a good start. 10kg looks obtainably nice. Surf the net for workout plans if you are lost, and try to logg what you eat and your daily exercise, its a good check and will def keep you focused.

@uche, its good you are redoing 30DS, ask me what am doing to myself? I will surely explain soon. About the saggy stuff, try and be ready to bear with it o, lol. Anyways, try doing resistance like push ups it can be a way out too and weight training like chest press and overhead press too. Take care.

@all, am fine and really doing fine. My workout is quite epileptical and I will soon be outta it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
Good morning guys hope you all had a wonderful weekend.??

No exercise for me frdiay and saturday, was too busy to work out.

Log for yesterday, 35 minutes dancing with the stars wourkout dvd, did mumba, jazz dance and disco, nice good for the abs and pilates.

i hope we all have a great week ahaead.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
Where is Mody?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
agabaI23:

Where is Mody?
angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
Where is Hour G kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2012
agabaI23:

Where is Hour G kiss

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.