Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327931 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
log for yesterday;

35 minutes ''biggest looser workout'' dvds.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
quote author=Hour_Glass link=topic=282744.msg10189360#msg10189360 date=1329159861]
angry
[quote][/quote]

Present sir/ma. I dey kampe!! Thanks to you both, na series of events cause am,my internet subscription finish, I changed my phone,forgot my NL password,got the password reset sent to my box and my box refused to open for 3days.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
@NonnyP,Congrats on the new baby,may joy over this wonderful being never cease. Amen.
I beg you in the name of God,ignore all the celebrities you see prancing around 30secs after delivery,it is beyond human undestading,you need a minimum of six(6)weeks before you do anything "sweat inducing"(light walking doesn't count) and this reccommendation is for Natural birth,for CS,add another 2weeks so your incison can heal properly before you start putting your body through stress. Moreover exercise on its own is stressful for the body.just "WATCH" what you eat and you are good for now.
When baby is 6weeks let's devise a plan,I had my 2 kids by CS too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
sensisosu:

please guys, im a guy 24 and i weight 84kg and 5.8 tall, please i need to loose some weight atleast 10kg before the end of this year, what can i do please, thanks`

welcome,10kg is doable before the end of june,so you should achieve your goal in no time, i need to ask why a 5.8 "male" would want to be 74kg though cos you are not likely to have much muscle difinition,unless your frame wouldnt work with it.
why dont you forget about numbers and do waist size instead.
hg has given a sound,informed and concise advise too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Uche,
Gravity happens!! Oyinbo people know wetin dem dey do to bring the girls back up,but in the little way and resources here in this part of the world we no get option but to roll with it.
My presciption is simple.
1.Pectoral excersises e.g "FULL" push ups, weighted Lateral and overhead rows,while they are not going to return the twins to past glory,the muscles underneath will be taut and improve the look of the decolletage.
2.WONDERBRA,just magic!!!

N.B. I do hope you realise that most people's body are far from perfect,(if you've ever stayed in a female hostel or dress around other females you'd see lots) but we all try to make Lemonade from the lemon fate has THROWN at us.Ciao!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy vals day all. Hope you all had a good time.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
mightlove:

Happy vals day all. Hope you all had a good time.

Still having a nice time ML, just shared a whole bbq fish (of course I ate the head) with my friend now + 1 cup boiled rice + 1 can of Soda. I tried to make as much healthy choices as I could.

Where is my nairaland Val? I know he is cheating on me right now, but I forgive you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
The chocolate for the day will be 3 cubes of choco milo (10 cubes= 110 calories).
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2012
Thank you so much hour-glass and Modath. Was just worried cos this change just occured during this period of loosing weight. Would try the recommended exercises.

Log
Day 5 level 1 of Jm 30 day shred.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Still having a nice time ML, just shared a whole bbq fish (of course I ate the head) with my friend now + 1 cup boiled rice + 1 can of Soda. I tried to make as much healthy choices as I could.

Where is my nairaland Val? I know he is cheating on me right now, but I forgive you.

How can you say that when I spent the whole night in your bed room. Not fair angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2012
Hi guys, hope you all had a nice and fullfilling valentine, '' a valentine to remember'' i call it. wink

Log for yesterday; 50 minutes ''biggest looser'' workout dvds, i gat the calories crying for help, burnt the shege, it was tough but i endured to the last minute. smiley smiley smiley smiley

i hope you all have a lovely day.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Issaq(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2012
I have tried all these exercise and food routine to loss weight but could not achieve
my goal. I am fed up with my weight and want to reduce please help me and give some effective suggestion.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2012
@issaq: pllease dont be discoraged. The most effective and sustainable way to loose weight is by diet and exercise. You have to find out how many calories your body needs to maintain its current weight and then you will determine how many pounds you intend to loose weekly. Once that is determine, you will create a calorie deficit in your by eating less calories than your body requires to keep going.to further boost the loss, you will need to exercise and expend energy which is provided using up some calories. You have to have an idea of the calorie content of foods you eat and make sure you dont go overboard your target.
The problem is that sometimes, we underestimate the calories in the foods we eat and over estimate the calories burned during exercise. If you work with what i just proffered, you will see result because i am a living withness. My clothes are becoming so loose by the day.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2012
@issaq:lets know what you weigh, your height and your target weight so that we will know if you really need to loose in the first place. I forgot to ask that in my first post.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
Hi all,

everybody stay in the vehicle!!!

Welcome Issaq, we always learn from each other here. Take care.

Darling, how far with footie?
ML love, how una end dey?
Aronky cherry, well done o.
Uche sugar how are the girls doing now?
Mody honey, did you run today?
What about KoKo, the guy don vanish? Report pls

Where is everyone o? Am sorry ave not been posting, but ave got some stuffs up my sleeves and am not sharing now till when am ready to. Anyways, it all and not about weightloss plan. We shall surely get there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
HG, we are still in the vehicle ooo smiley smiley smiley smiley how are you?

Logs for yesterday, 50 minutes 'taebo explosion' with Billy Blanks, no exercise for me today ( my thoughts though) might end up doing yoga.

Everyone pleas enjoy your weekend.

@issaq, start with a long term goal, don't think you will loose all your weights in 2 weeks, i am talking about a 4 months weight loss goal (since you really do not have too much weight to loose) with everyday workouts and a not-so complete change of meals, youihave to introduce more of protein and less of carbs, though you need that for energy, drink water, i was adviced to drink more water and it has helped me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2012
How is the weekend going through buddies?

This article is useful for checks and balances, happy reading.

sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=1542
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2012
hey guys.hw has it been?
HG, we are srill in the vehicle oh.
Logs the past days
18/2/2012
hannah watermans body blitz (cardio blitz, box blitz and ab blitz then cool down ) all 55 minutes
19/2/2012
jari loves GER (1hr of strength training, and abs, then cool down)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2012
where is eveybody now?pls u giys should show up oh.
Logs for yesterday 21/2/12
52 minutes on the cross trainer
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Hi all,

everybody stay in the vehicle!!!

Welcome Issaq, we always learn from each other here. Take care.

Darling, how far with footie?
ML love, how una end dey?
Aronky cherry, well done o.
Uche sugar how are the girls doing now?
Mody honey, did you run today?
What about KoKo, the guy don vanish? Report pls

Where is everyone o? Am sorry ave not been posting, but ave got some stuffs up my sleeves and am not sharing now till when am ready to. Anyways, it all and not about weightloss plan. We shall surely get there.
I am cool baby. Footie is fine with all other protocols strictly observed.
What's up sweets (with yankee as accent)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hey Guys, hope you all had a nice weekened

Logs for sunday, 30 minutes belly dancing with Laila Inla, nice!!!! had fun.

Monday; 30 minutes full body cardio workout, got them on you tube, they are so effective loved it.

HG, that link was an eye opener, i was thinking i was becoming addicted, though my goal is what is driving me to work hard, but i am not close to the addiction mark, thank God!! how body
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
logs for 21/2/12
jms no more trouble zones
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Been a while since I posted here.
For the first time in years, I weighed in below 90kg! Effectively I have shed about 8kg. Phooey. wink

This year my tactic has been to drastically reduce food intake and increase fluid intake. When I feel hungry, I drink water. Lots of it. Frequent bathroom trips aren't fun, but it feels great to be 8kg lighter. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^ Nice one there.

Hi Guys, where is everybody

Logs for tuesday; 35 minutes cardio waork out.

yesterday; 45 minutes cardio, no dumbells for me this week, it is all about cardio and lets see what the scale will say by the end of the week!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
@Mightlove,
Present ma,reporting for duty.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Been a while since I posted here.
For the first time in years, I weighed in below 90kg! Effectively I have shed about 8kg. Phooey. wink

This year my tactic has been to drastically reduce food intake and increase fluid intake. When I feel hungry, I drink water. Lots of it. Frequent bathroom trips aren't fun, but it feels great to be 8kg lighter. grin

Congratulobia Koko, its nice to know that your efforts are yielding results. I wish you the best as you continue on your journey to your goal weight, and also a healthy life from now on. Its a good feeling to be lighter actually, but more importantly healthy.

@modath, its nice to see ur face again o. Na Jonathan?

@Aronky, well done o, we shall all get there dearie.

@ML, whadda?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2012
Hi all, its been 3 days now. Hope all is well? Trying to check on everyone and encourage our hearts to keep on too.
I believe we are doing stuffs just lazy to post or we are busy with other engagements not even allowing us to workout or we are down with issues that is making us to overeat (not likely). Whatever it is let us remember that we are winners, we cannot afford to loose what we have gained and in weightloss/scale terms we cannot afford to gain what we have lost. Let us encourage our own selves and keep at it.
To help us, it is good to stop looking at the results of the scale, it can be discouraging when not moving, can we check what other virtues this journey had brought to us, how we had become fun to our families, friends and lovers, our daily energy levels, our smart thought-through process etc they are countless. Look at ur past success and get up from that bed to start ur workout for the day now, you cant afford to add up o, don't eat that cake! Dont give up. All shall be well kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2012
HG,
I do believe you are doing very ok,Jonathan is just a smudge on my radar. He cares less about us as a nation so I return the favour. I don't post cos as you know I have a boring and repetitive schedule,you know am compulsive and obsessive about this healthy living thingy that I try as much as possible to keep myself on a tight leash.
I am still at 78(assumption cos my clothes haven't told me otherwise),still eating all the boring stuff I consume,still under JM's contol,the only thing is that am buying 5kg dumb bells to make it more challenging as my 3kgs are no longer doing the job. My back is better too.

@Ajanlekoko.
Big ups,more grease to your elbow.

@ML.
Hi, you've done JM's BFBM? How was it cos am thinking of indoor cardio as Julius Berger road construction work on airport rd is a bit of an hindrance at the moment. I no wan make motor jam me,lazy slob haters no go laugh me!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
Hi all, Thanks Hour-glass for that inspiring piece. At times it gets tiring jo and we just can not get to lacing our bots and wearing our work-out

wear especially when we seem to have reached a plateau.

@Modath

I tried Jillian's BFBM about twice but i did not really enjoy it cos it was so tasking esp after doing the 30 day shred.

log for yesterday
1,000 skips, 50 bicep curls with dumbbells, 50 squats with dumb bells, 150 of other strength training exercises with dumb bells( don't know their names).

Isn't it just awesome when people who know us keep saying stuff like " you have lost half of your body". "what did you do, please give me tips" and you get to give that very fake smile without saying a word grin.

Just the other day i went to see a branch manager who i am so familiar with in respect of one of the bank's cases. The man was so cold and officious and i was wondering why. As i was about to leave, he said "Ehen there is one , (called my name) who usually comes here in respect of this case, how is she?". I just smiled and said she is fine and standing in front of you. With his mouth wide open, he was amazed beyond reason and started the usual bla bla bla, what happened to u talk grin.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
Goodmorning guys, hope we all had a great weekend?? smiley smiley

@ HG, been doing my workout but too busy to come online to post, lost 3 ponds last week, am sure should have lost more, but i was indulging in all sorts of things last week smiley smiley smiley Anyways am glad figure on the scale dropped and did not increase or else would have sat on it and wept smiley smiley smiley smiley.

log for yesterday; 15 minutes cardio kick-boxing and another 25 minutes zumba dance.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
uche13:

Hi all, Thanks Hour-glass for that inspiring piece. At times it gets tiring jo and we just can not get to lacing our bots and wearing our work-out

wear especially when we seem to have reached a plateau.

@Modath

I tried Jillian's BFBM about twice but i did not really enjoy it cos it was so tasking esp after doing the 30 day shred.

[b]log for yesterday
1,000 skips, 50 bicep curls with dumbbells, 50 squats with dumb bells, 150 of other strength training exercises with dumb bells( don't know their names).[/b]Isn't it just awesome when people who know us keep saying stuff like " you have lost half of your body". "what did you do, please give me tips" and you get to give that very fake smile without saying a word grin.

Just the other day i went to see a branch manager who i am so familiar with in respect of one of the bank's cases. The man was so cold and officious and i was wondering why. As i was about to leave, he said "Ehen there is one , (called my name) who usually comes here in respect of this case, how is she?". I just smiled and said she is fine and standing in front of you. With his mouth wide open, he was amazed beyond reason and started the usual bla bla bla, what happened to u talk grin.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked NIce one, 1000 skips, see me struggling to do just 150, nice workout you got going.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Kol: 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
I have combined eating lots of mango fruits with some jogging these past 4 days, I have not really noticed any significant weight loss. I will at it though!!!. Keep dropping your posts , very encouraging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.