Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327683 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
Sunday 4th March

Exercise:

Brisk Walk and jog - 45mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
babs2011:

Sunday 4th March

Exercise:

Brisk Walk and jog - 45mins

Welcome back barbie, its really nice having you around again. We need you more

I have a nasty headache right now thank God today is my rest day/stretch day

04/03/12

28 mins Stretch/Flexibility exercises
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2012
Monday 5th March

Jogging - 30 mins
Cool down/stretch -10mins

Feel great this morning smiley I thought I'd do a dvd when I woke up but opted for a jog as it's now brighter here from just after 6am. The wind was fresh on my face and I just enjoyed the nice quiet jog before most pole were on the roads. My fitness level is nowhere where it was before I took a break but gradually I know it will build back up with consistent exercise. So for today I was huffing and puffing along, pushing thru to the finish line. It's all good.

HG:hope your headache has vamoosed?

Take care all x
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2012
@ barbie thanks am cool now, I think its rest I needed.

I truly miss jogging o but come what may, I will incorporate it sooner than later (my friend is scared of kidnappers, lol).
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2012
Happy new working week everyone smiley.

@Modath, thank you so much for that piece and YES i would never derail. At least shame no go gree me oh cheesy. Happy birthday in arrears. Hope you had a fab day. I so love the month of March too. Guess its because its my month too wink.

@Ronky where u dey. Abeg oh, i love your consistent workouts.

Exercise log

Day 2 level 2 JM 30 day shred. ( i honestly believe level 2 is the hardest in this dvd oh)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ I feel the same way about those JM workouts, level 2 is actually tough and there seems much fun in level 3. And of course level 1 is just a warm up, though ave been shaking after the workouts this time around. Don't know why sha.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
Good morning guys, hope we all had a great weekend

@ Uche, i dey oooo, been doing my exercise everly and righteously, just too busy to post online.
Last week through out, did Zumba dance workout, was very effective.
YOu dey try, will try that 1000 skips some day. but will start with 200 and gradually increase it.

HG, modath, Mightlove, Babs (good to have you back) Kol (welcome aboard) hope you all are doing well, who did i leave-out hope you too are doing good? lol,

Logs for yesterday, 30 minutes cardio.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ aronky its nice hearing from you again.

Day 3 today (evening).

Eating the same breakfast of beans and akamu this week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:11am On Mar 06, 2012
Logs for the day, 6th March 2012

Its my Birthday
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Logs for the day, 6th March 2012

Its my Birthday

happy bdy 2 my one and only hg,no wonder u dey always dey my mind ashe we close reach like that. kisses&best wishes.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2012
@ALL,
Especially Agaba, am overwhelmed and pray that God will make you all bigger than you can envision. Thank you so much.

@Barbie.
Welcome back.
@Kol
Welcome on board,sit back relax and enjoy the flight.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2012
Sweetie,
Let the party begin
Happy birthday

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2012
modath:

@ALL,
Especially Agaba, am overwhelmed and pray that God will make you all bigger than you can envision. Thank you so much.

@Barbie.
Welcome back.
@Kol
Welcome on board,sit back relax and enjoy the flight.
Prayer and appreciation effectively and gladly pocketed, welcome back cheesy smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Kol: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
WALKING: The Exercise Plan for the Lazy and the Busy

In recent years physical fitness has been on the decline. Many people are satisfied to just sit in the living rooms and watch television or play video games. This has led to an increase in overweight and in many cases obesity, which has become something of a health risk worldwide.

The obvious solution would be to go to the gym and work out. Some may feel embarrassed or intimidated doing this. There is also the possibility that they can't afford a gym membership at that time or don't have a work schedule that permits a regular workout session or they simply just don’t like to go to gym, like myself. However, there are ways that even the laziest among us can get back into shape…Simply walk it off
The idea of not having a car may not sound appealing to many, but in some ways it is a blessing for your body if you are concerned about self improvement. Having to walk to places is a great way to get decent exercise. It gets you out of the house and it gets you moving. More than that, it's incredibly easy. A kilometer may seem like a daunting distance, but if you zone out and just let your legs do the work on auto-pilot, you'll find that you've passed that distance in no time.
When I lost 25kg under 5 months back in 2005, even though I have gained most back now due to sheer laziness, I never visited the gym once. I achieved that result by walking and controlling my diet (using the herbalife milkshake combined with low carbohydrates). I walked 4 to 5 kilometers every day and avoided fatty foods.
The biggest task when you decide to walk is the first few steps out of your house but after a few minutes you get into it, Read the Full Article

Related Articles: 10 ways to speed up metabolism: Five Reasons Men Lose Faster Than Women
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
agabaI23:

Sweetie,
Let the party begin
Happy birthday

*looking the other way and frowning* I want something else, I dont like cake (its against weightloss stuff).
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
Kol:

WALKING: The Exercise Plan for the Lazy and the Busy

In recent years physical fitness has been on the decline. Many people are satisfied to just sit in the living rooms and watch television or play video games. This has led to an increase in overweight and in many cases obesity, which has become something of a health risk worldwide.

The obvious solution would be to go to the gym and work out. Some may feel embarrassed or intimidated doing this. There is also the possibility that they can't afford a gym membership at that time or don't have a work schedule that permits a regular workout session or they simply just don’t like to go to gym, like myself. However, there are ways that even the laziest among us can get back into shape…Simply walk it off
The idea of not having a car may not sound appealing to many, but in some ways it is a blessing for your body if you are concerned about self improvement. Having to walk to places is a great way to get decent exercise. It gets you out of the house and it gets you moving. More than that, it's incredibly easy. A kilometer may seem like a daunting distance, but if you zone out and just let your legs do the work on auto-pilot, you'll find that you've passed that distance in no time.
When I lost 25kg under 5 months back in 2005, even though I have gained most back now due to sheer laziness, I never visited the gym once. I achieved that result by walking and controlling my diet (using the herbalife milkshake combined with low carbohydrates). I walked 4 to 5 kilometers every day and avoided fatty foods.
The biggest task when you decide to walk is the first few steps out of your house but after a few minutes you get into it, Read the Full Article

Related Articles: 10 ways to speed up metabolism: Five Reasons Men Lose Faster Than Women

@ Kol, I can see that you have divided interest and not ready to share what you are doing with us here. I believe that your blog/site/product is very much important to you, I would suggest that you make your signature a link instead of posting stuff with the aim of advertising stuffs.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
OK this must turn your head my direction

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
oooooh, Happy birthday dear captain HG. many many happy returns. wow agaba at it again with a lovely cake.
@babsy: welcome back. good to have you back dear.
@ronky: well done. good to have you around.you must be seeing prominent results.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^ shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss grin

woooooowwww!!! Omo you don make me fall in loveeee, lol.

Thanks I repeat Mody's prayer and more for'ya

Mody love, I know there is a twinning between us two. May you guide me to my base safely.

ML dearie, thanks for the wishes o, see my agaby doing dangerous love for me here.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hour_Glass:

^^^ shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss grin

ML dearie, thanks for the wishes o, see my agaby doing dangerous love for me here.
infact i don see am oh. its sizzling hotttttttt oh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
Happy Birthday HG. May God bless and increase you this year and always. Mine is tomorrow wink.

@Ronky

Yay! welcome. I knew you were still doing your thing but could not just log here. I know a determined mind when i see one. grin.

@ All, hope we all are good and keeping on.

Log
15 mins strength training. Yea doing strengths have helped me firm my bust line. I have noticed a difference. Thanks everyone. smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
Tuesday 6th march

Run/sprints - 40mins
Stretch/cooldown- 5mins

Beginning to get addicted to this running, love how I feel after.

@HG: many happy returns dear! Na real month of birthdays in the house smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
6th March, 2012 (My Birthday treat  grin)

Billy's Bootcamp training workout 27.18mins (morning)
Day 4/1 (evening)

A beautiful shaky day, no much food treat, my akamu/beans/morning, medium sized green roasted plantain/lunch, and a handful of catfish bbq tonight with a cup of rice. Am very ok
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hi everyone

Log
Day 3, level 2 JM 30 day
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Kol: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hour Glass: thank you. You are obviously more experienced than me in the game.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
uche love, Happy birthday.many many many many happy returns. may the Lord increase you more than you can ever think or imagine.
oya, agaba, please, order for the next cake. we have a celebrant in in the house oh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2012
Wed 7th march

Tae bo 'cardio bootcamp' - 30mins

Is it Uches birthday too? cool Many happy returns o! Month of birthdays indeed.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
Amen oh Mighty-Love. Thank you so so much.

@Babs Thanks a million too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
OMG Uche, do you know it skipped my heart,

Happy Birthday to you, wishing you years of maintenance of this wonderful weight of yours. Enjoy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2012
I have an inflammed muscle directly under my rib cage and did not notice it till I wanted to workout in the evening yesterday. So I had to just relax coupled with a shattering headache, I went straight to bed. Its just better this morning anyways. I will resume tonight by God's grace.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
Hi All,
Very interesting to note how the thread has changed from people logging food and exercise, to almost everybody just logging exercise only.

This may seem to show that intensity of exercise is more important than diet for weight loss. undecided

So I suppose gentle 20mins walk would not be too effective if have a healthy appetite wink

@Hour Glass
A belated happy birthday to you madam smiley

@Uche, Have a very Happy birthday smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
GenBuhari:

Hi All,
Very interesting to note how the thread has changed from people logging food and exercise, to almost everybody just logging exercise only.

This may seem to show that intensity of exercise is more important than diet for weight loss. undecided

Welcome General, its nice to know you still lurk around. Contrary to your assumption, weightloss is 80% diet and 20% exercise and it is kept so and I think we all have that knowledge at the back of our minds.
I can speak for myself though that I try as much as I can to eat healthy on a daily basis, I log/track my meals where my calories can be calculated and my progress analysed which does not happen here. It will be tiresome logging in when the only analysis am likely to have is "someone's view"(am not against that) which may not help me totally.
Meanwhile, I log my exercise here just to encourage myself and be accountable for whatever result I get at the end of the day. I feel helped when others are consistent in their exercise logs and I feel it does the samething when I do so too,

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.