Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327646 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hey everyone. I can see the house is full. May it continue like this biko.

Log for yesterday
500 skips, 130 strength training exercises. Mhen I took it another notch this week as JM would say by using double 5kg weights as opposed to my normal 2kg and DOMS has set in. Hope the weight isn't too much oh.

HG, Modath, Ronky, ML and everyone abeg recommend another dvd or challenge to me oh. I'm done with JM shred. Right now I have JM fat boost metabolism, JM six week pack level 1 and 2, shaun-T hip hop bla bla, pilates( looks complicated though). I rily wanted to try shaun-T insanity but "them" no gree me.

Wishing everyone a wonderful work out weekend devoid of unnecessary craving and indulging
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
agabaI23: You don't eat ogbono soup every day. A little to the right, a little to left and a little to the centre. Legies and squaties are nice stuff ;-) You've been awol by the way.

yeah, yeah I love my squats done by me and leg raises aided by... anybody? Like now when I do leg raises at the gym I hold on to my trainer's legs. Agaba take note pls.

@mody love, thanks for cheering me jare, at least am doing something consistently for myself for once.

@ronky, did I tell you, I love your signature. Likkle here, likkle there, life goes on.

Today is just 30 minutes on the treadmill + 10 mins walkwarmup and walkcooldown.

I just tire, I dey purge (reacting to a food supplement).

Have a nice weekend and wish me luck as I resume back to work on Monday.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2012
modath:
Naaaah,I dey mark register everyday(though sometimes am in the middle of something and can't post)I've just been lurking cos am adhering to my strict rule of keeping any unpleasant opinion to myself,our thread making the front page brought in different people,some of the comments posted I disagree with and since I don't want to go off on anyone lest I run them off or alienate them,I just siddon look.
My peeps posts on the other hand,I can't ignore.I know my ppl&my ppl know me.
Yea that's right. I have been doing the same.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hour_Glass:

yeah, yeah I love my squats done by me and leg raises aided by... anybody? Like now when I do leg raises at the gym I hold on to my trainer's legs. Agaba take note pls.
Sweetie I already know that. I will aid you to do the leg raise wella ;-) as I have always done
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
uche13: Hey everyone. I can see the house is full. May it continue like this biko.

Log for yesterday
500 skips, 130 strength training exercises. Mhen I took it another notch this week as JM would say by using double 5kg weights as opposed to my normal 2kg and DOMS has set in. Hope the weight isn't too much oh.

HG, Modath, Ronky, ML and everyone abeg recommend another dvd or challenge to me oh. I'm done with JM shred. Right now I have JM fat boost metabolism, JM six week pack level 1 and 2, shaun-T hip hop bla bla, pilates( looks complicated though). I rily wanted to try shaun-T insanity but "them" no gree me.

Wishing everyone a wonderful work out weekend devoid of unnecessary craving and indulging

@uche: Have you heard of Cathe Friedrich workout dvds? Most of them are at advanced level so would provide a challenge for an experienced exerciser and she is a really good instructor. She has quite a lot of DVDs out there but if you check amazon you should get a feel for her popular ones. I've just ventured out of my usual collection and decided to try something new, got her DVD kick max and was impressed.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2012
uche13: Hope the weight isn't too much oh.

HG, Modath, Ronky, ML and everyone abeg recommend another dvd or challenge to me oh. I'm done with JM shred. Right now I have JM fat boost metabolism, JM six week pack level 1 and 2, shaun-T hip hop bla bla, pilates( looks complicated though). I rily wanted to try shaun-T insanity but "them" no gree me

What I can advice is what is called ROTATION, especially for all the above DVDs. Just make it a weekly stuff and before you know it another 30 days is off. Give yourself 1 - 2 days of rest. So what you do is alternate the workouts after you might have sorted them into strength and cardio.

babs2011: @uche: Have you heard of Cathe Friedrich workout dvds? Most of them are at advanced level so would provide a challenge for an experienced exerciser and she is a really good instructor. She has quite a lot of DVDs out there but if you check amazon you should get a feel for her popular ones. I've just ventured out of my usual collection and decided to try something new, got her DVD kick max and was impressed.

Cathe is another nice instructor. She is good with weights (as I can see, you are falling in love with weights now)and heavy ones at that. I have one of her workouts where she used just exercise balls. Good luck as you decide too.
agabaI23: Sweetie I already know that. I will aid you to do the leg raise wella ;-) as I have always done
Thanks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
Thanks you so much Babs and HG. Would try and get the dvd.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hour_Glass:

What I can advice is what is called ROTATION, especially for all the above DVDs. Just make it a weekly stuff and before you know it another 30 days is off. Give yourself 1 - 2 days of rest. So what you do is alternate the workouts after you might have sorted them into strength and cardio.

Cathe is another nice instructor. She is good with weights (as I can see, you are falling in love with weights now)and heavy ones at that. I have one of her workouts where she used just exercise balls. Good luck as you decide too.
Thanks
Thank you for thanking me angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
agabaI23:
Thank you for thanking me angry

quoting the wrong post, na so I don scatter you reach cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
uche13: Thanks you so much Babs and HG. Would try and get the dvd.
oh sorry, I thot you had them already. anyways try to work towards May, its very necessary
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2012
Hour_Glass:

quoting the wrong post, na so I don rscatter you reach cheesy
Na I quoted the right post.I was referring to the single ' thanks'
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
Has anyone heard of Tabata Training? I weak o

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=1720
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2012
@uche:sorry am just reading your post. You can try debbie siebers slim in 6, it looks easy but will kick your butts.since i am more like an intermediate exerciser, i didnt do start it up. You can also try billy blanks ultimate bookcamp and taebo. They will sure kick your but and add flavour to ur workouts
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2012
logs for saturday
zumba 20 minutes express and zumba sculpt and and tone. Very good for those that love to dance or want to learn some latin dance steps.

@HG:pele oh.hope you are better now. Just be careful so you dont get dehydrated.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2012
Good day my people, wishing you all a great week ahead!

Monday 23rd April

Tae bo Advanced dvd - 55mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hour_Glass: Has anyone heard of Tabata Training? I weak o

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=1720

Yes,its HIIT on drugs.never tried it and certainly don't see myself ever attempting it. Babe,the more you get into this stuff the more you come across.Ciao
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
@all, two news

First news
I started my week 4 today in my running plan. It was quite demanding running for 3 mins and walking for 2 mins all for 25 mins, the challenge was in running for 3 mins at a stretch between 7-8km/hr. Right now I can say am running for endurance and not for speed (I will surely grow into it). Am enjoying every bit of this challenge and eating well. The lady trainer told me am weighing in at the end of the month (am so waiting,hoping I won't be disappointed), lol.

Second news
Resumed back to work after 20 working days leave today, and the comments went gaga. I need to tell you this, compliments in my dictionary is flattery except if it comes from someone who is not really fond of me. So today, I tend to regard the comments and reactions of haters today more than my friends/lovers. One of dem haters said, "I am going for my own leave sooner than I expected", 2nd "lemme check your cheeks *she kept checking for almost a minute* nothing really different only fresher", one could not afford to even answer my greeting, oh I loved all these (am I strange?). If I had resumed looking like a sack of garri, they would have been around me jeering and later finish their mama for back. I am really happy with myself and my body and that is what matters for now.

Week 4 am hereeeeeeee!!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Buchika: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hour_Glass: @all, two news

First news
I started my week 4 today in my running plan. It was quite demanding running for 3 mins and walking for 2 mins all for 25 mins, the challenge was in running for 3 mins at a stretch between 7-8km/hr. Right now I can say am running for endurance and not for speed (I will surely grow into it). Am enjoying every bit of this challenge and eating well. The lady trainer told me am weighing in at the end of the month (am so waiting,hoping I won't be disappointed), lol.

Second news
Resumed back to work after 20 working days leave today, and the comments went gaga. I need to tell you this compliments in my dictionary is flatter except if it comes from someone who is not really fond of me. So today, I tend to regard the comments and reactions of haters today more than my friends/lovers. One of dem haters said, "I am going for my own leave sooner than I expected", 2nd "lemme check your cheeks *she kept checking for almost a minute* nothing really different only fresher", one could not afford to even answer my greeting, oh I loved all these (am I strange?). If I had resumed looking like a sack of garri, they would have been around me jeering and later finish their mama for back. I am really happy with myself and my body and that is what matters for now.

impressive, keep going
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
@HG,
You just dey make my head swell like garri wey dem forget inside water.. grin
You have caught the bug,am stoked!*kiss*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Freshface: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ Hour-glass I no fit laff! I guess dem haters av a role to play too! They keep u motivated somehow! Weldone! Rock on!

Hello everyone,
HIIT 1000skips,100squats,120abs,50pressups
Gudnyt
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2012
HG:congrats girl, keep going. Looking forward to your weigh in. I know the results will be 'fantabulous'.
Hey all. I am taking it easy with myself now. Have not worked out for a few days noe. Have been having this persistent headache and so i have decided to give myself some rest before i start again.
Have a great week all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2012
Tuesday 24th April

Brisk walk/jog - 30 mins
JM 'Ripped in 30' dvd (level 2) - 30 mins

@HG: nicely done girl cool - the results speak for itself to those haters lol!
@ML: good girl listening to your body, take it easy rest and soon you'll be back in fighting form!
@fresh face: nice work there.

Have a great day all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hello everyone how are we?? wink

@ HG, that signature was not easy ooo, some people were making me go gaga, so i had to let them know say, i am not 100% a good girl oooo, they should not have the wrong ideas at all...just trying to be better!!!.

@Uche, i do a little bit of everything oooo, i get bored esaily doing the same thing over and over again, so i try to change things up, a little bit of dance routines, yoga, pilates, core strengthening, cardio, so i do pretty much every...

@ Logs for friday 2 hours muscle tone, i was lifting and dropping, pushing and pulling....it really helped me.

No exercise for saturday and sunday, had enough on friday for the whole weekend.

logs for yesterday 30 minutes total body cardio....was sweaty.....but it was great. smiley smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2012

First news

Second news
Resumed back to work after 20 working days leave today, and the comments went gaga. I need to tell you this, compliments in my dictionary is flattery except if it comes from someone who is not really fond of me. So today, I tend to regard the comments and reactions of haters today more than my friends/lovers. One of dem haters said, "I am going for my own leave sooner than I expected", 2nd "lemme check your cheeks *she kept checking for almost a minute* nothing really different only fresher", one could not afford to even answer my greeting, oh I loved all these (am I strange?). If I had resumed looking like a sack of garri, they would have been around me jeering and later finish their mama for back. I am really happy with myself and my body and that is what matters for now.

MY DEAR that is so great, am so happy for you....infact my heart is beating for you ooooo inregards to the weighing, but am sure you would have lost close to 5 pounds with all the exercises and training. smiley smiley i am keeping my fingers crossed for you....you need to see me when i try to weigh at the end of each week, i will be praying and doing the sign of the cross to weigh....grin i so cannot wait to reach my goals smiley and just keep fit with my subsequent exercises.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2012

First news

Second news

My own compliment! Is that all you can do
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2012
agabaI23: My own compliment! Is that all you can do
Which part? How you dey?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hour_Glass: Which part? How you dey?
Wetin dey your mind?
I dey fine oo. What about ya?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by blabber15(f): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hello everyone! I am actually a teenager. Started my weight loss journey on october 15th. My starting weight was 85kg, currently at 72kg. My goal weight is 60kg or maybe a little less. I have been doing a lot of strength training, i really hate cardio. Generally i walk, run, jump rope or dance as cardio. I have recently lost motivation, plateaued for nearly two months because i keep binge eating then depriving myself. From today i am starting a new healthy lifestyle. I will keep logging my stats here to motivate myself. Goodluck guys!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
Wed 25th April

Cathe Friedrich HIIT workout - 30 mins (talk about intense! shocked)

@blabber15: welcome to the thread smiley you are in the right place to jump start your motivation. Sometimes one can get into a rut and keep taking one step forward and two steps back. Until your head is in the right place with both eating right and exrcise, it might just seem as if one is going round in circles... Just keep logging your workouts here, it really helps keep you accountable and you would be encouraged by seeing others working towards and achieving their fitness/ weight loss goals.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by CarlosDopipi: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2012
Hey Guys am back
Ok I can see that we all are really motivated in this fitness stuff. Note that i dont call it slimming or weight watching > I also dont call it Dieting. Because when you call it that, you would defo go about it the wrong way.
However, My team of fitness Experts are bringing a boot camp to Abuja and Lagos from Ireland. We would be in Abuja for 4 months and Lagos for 5 months. I Hope to see some of you guys there. Guarantee is that you would loose more than 3 stones in 4 months of our fun packed Bootcamp!!!!!!!!!

CARLOSFITNESS
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2012
CarlosDopipi: Hey Guys am back
Ok I can see that we all are really motivated in this fitness stuff. Note that i dont call it slimming or weight watching > I also dont call it Dieting. Because when you call it that, you would defo go about it the wrong way.
However, My team of fitness Experts are bringing a boot camp to Abuja and Lagos from Ireland. We would be in Abuja for 4 months and Lagos for 5 months. I Hope to see some of you guys there. Guarantee is that you would loose more than 3 stones in 4 months of our fun packed Bootcamp!!!!!!!!!

CARLOSFITNESS
really, what is this bootcamp going to be like. How do you people intend to go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.