Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328744 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2013
agabaI23: melecine

honeyloo, what is that again?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2013
Yesterday Mon 21/1/2012:

Exercise: 35mins jogging

B/Fast: Little veggie &Small cooked fish with plenty water
Desert: 33cl Diet Coke
Lunch: 1 Litre of water
Dinner: 5 bananas and a handful of groundnut plus 1 orange
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2013
@ hg long time loosers hmmmmm

2day's log
9 modium size carrots

Lunch is gonna be bread n beans wif poonmo

Dinner; 1 or 2 moimoi.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hour_Glass:

honeyloo, what is that again?
Melecine na local name for medicine

Today
10-15 minutes running
400 bike crunches
4 mins plank
50 elevated push
20 push up with hand shifts
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
@Mody

Away from a gym location
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:48am On Jan 23, 2013
@Simababe,
Feedback a la Log,we

@yinkus,
Welldone&i laughed real hard @ the malnourished banana thing.

@Agaba,
Ok,I got to a gym yesterday &acted like a sweet toothed child in a candy store, was in there for about 50mins,really had a lot of fun wink

@Barbie,how body?weldone

@HG,
1.Sprinting?oh oh,*come give maama a hug*,My chick bad!!stoked!
2.Weightwise is the only time man is happy to be called a loser.
3.What's wrong with the ligaments?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2013
Yesterday's Log

9am: small serving veggie salad+ one mug of sugarless tea, one mug of sugarless coffee

1:50pm: one small wrap moimoi

4:30pm: fist size semo+ogbono and one biscuit bone... That's calcium shey? Winks

7:45pm : one small pack of beloxxi biscuits( d 10naira own) + one satchet of nutriC diluted with 75cl water.

Exercise: waka about + 20 jumpjacks.... Lazy me.

How was ur day? Agaby re u fully back now? And pls what of ML HG kilonpop nah... Mody nko? Barbie...

Todays log would be posted later in d day. Have a nice day y'all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2013
Good morning beautiful people... cheesy

Yesterday's log ---Tue 22/1/2013

B/Fast - Veggie and small cooked fish with plenty water
Lunch - 2 oranges and 3 bananas with plenty water
Snack - A fistful of groundnuts
Dinner- bowl of quaker oat with a tbspoon of honey and 2 tbspoons of milk

Currently enroute brussels for a training, they eat a lot of crap there...Wish me luck wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2013
modath: @Simababe,
Feedback a la Log,we

@yinkus,

@Agaba,
Ok,I got to a gym yesterday &acted like a sweet toothed child in a candy store, was in there for about 50mins,really had a lot of fun wink

@Barbie,how body?weldone

@HG,
1.Sprinting?oh oh,*come give maama a hug*,My chick bad!!stoked!
2.Weightwise is the only time man is happy to be called a loser.
3.What's wrong with the ligaments?

My sister u know when u buy bananas that looks fresh only for u to peel it and find out its looking kwashokor-like. #sighs
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2013
I recently started working on this workout video - Tapout XT.

Simple, innocuous warm-up exercises. But, ol boy, I no fit stand up this morning. Thighs and back are killing me cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
Today's log so far

9am:One mug of herbal tea, one mug of coffee + 2 small packs of beloxxi biscuits

11:am
2 medium sized oranges

12:45. One coffee sweet

1:55pm: small serving veggie salad

Exercise
250 skips
10mins plank(3 diff variations)
Leg stretches
6mins jogging

1:30pm: veggie salad and one teaspoon of dried moringa leaves

Lunch would be one unripe plantain+ one slice of yam wiv ofada stew and dinner (optional) would be a wrap of moimoi
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sprinting ke, agaby love is charge of that o, I never start o. Talking of the gym, this early year is always funny to me o, in my center they are queuing now and you see every big tummy and jiggly hands, so much enthusiasm. I hope it lasts till March.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2013
HG,
You know I would not do the gym IGG thing,I've done the gym,didn't enjoy it cos the time it takes to commute to & fro I'd ve finished with the workout sef,been there done that,I prefer my roadside cardio(better than treadmill cos of wind resistance) & JM DVDs;I am now a proud owner of four(shred,YM,BFBM & 6wks 6packs) though I've only done shred & ym.
My husby is attending a course here in lag,I abandoned my kids with my mam & did abokoku with him cheesy .. We are in one secluded and fancy hotel his firm put us in Dolphin extension (you'd never know its there) and as a sure girl, I enter gym go do some shakara! wink
I've plans of getting a top notch elliptical when I visit the US if dem grant me visa as I get appt 1st of march.
It costs an arm & a leg here & the ones that walk the talk haven't made their way to this obodo yet.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2013
modath: HG,
You know I would not do the gym IGG thing,I've done the gym,didn't enjoy it cos the time it takes to commute to & fro I'd ve finished with the workout sef,been there done that,I prefer my roadside cardio(better than treadmill cos of wind resistance) & JM DVDs;I am now a proud owner of four(shred,YM,BFBM & 6wks 6packs) though I've only done shred & ym.
My husby is attending a course here in lag,I abandoned my kids with my mam & did abokoku with him cheesy .. We are in one secluded and fancy hotel his firm put us in Dolphin extension (you'd never know its there) and as a sure girl, I enter gym go do some shakara! wink
I've plans of getting a top notch elliptical when I visit the US if dem grant me visa as I get appt 1st of march.
It costs an arm & a leg here & the ones that walk the talk haven't made their way to this obodo yet.

I envy you my sister, enjoy your life joo its only one we ave got. Why dem no go grant u visa, na dia moni u wan spend?
Those are lovely cross trainers only those break-my-bank $, they are still affordable sha but I hope the shipping/clearing will not be issue especially in this naija.
Say hi to Mr. Modath for us.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2013
Walking 3 minutes
Race walking 10 minutes
Running 30 minutes
400 bike crunches
4 mins plank
30 push ups

Good morning my neighbours
@ yinx, gradually
@ Mody, you will get visa, greet Obama. Treadmill has setting for inclinations that will give you all the resistance you want. The only advantage is fresh air assuming you are not running by a Nigerian bush.

HG
How far?
Una do well everyone
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2013
modath: HG,

I love the Mrs Abokoku part... Hehehehehe. My dear it is needed jor. And the Elliptical, its one of my best gym equipment, I prefer it to the treadmill sef.. Where did u get ur 30DS cuz me sef wan invest in it next month as I cnt stand insanity(sorry agaby, I'm just a lazy fine gehl) so all I do I'd my jump rope.. That's where my strenght lies.

I plan to go on the feb RCCG fast, God help me... Maybe a few pounds here and dere would drop off...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2013
On another note, Modath is just guiding her treasure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2013
agabaI23: On another note, Modath is just guiding her treasure. cheesy

If Mody doesn't guide her treasure, who will.... Plus u know as man take scarce for market, some babes job nah to snatch person hubby... Abeg hold Mr Mody tight ooo eh hen.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
well i eventually didn't eat the moi moi last nite

Today's log

8am: one and half wrap of moi moi with a mug of green tea and plenty water

12noon Exercise
300 skips
60 jump jacks
1min plank
20 sit ups
20 reversed sit ups

2pm
one and half fist size pounded yam + ogbono soup + water (i did the pounding my self so i guess it counts as exercise grin)

i'll be skipping 100 times nw and dinner would be a big mug of green tea and one tablespoon of dried moringa leaves.

how is every one doin? mody, agaby, HG, barbie, ajanlekoko
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
@Yinx,
You see say I dey fine as my post above can prove abi you wan say another thing cheesy or just love my name cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
@Agaby..... e be like say nah d name.... cheesy undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
yinx007: @Agaby..... e be like say nah d name.... cheesy undecided
Nice but you won't want someone to know this as she is very jealous.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
@modath if to say na me too, I go do abokoku buh since u av a living God den d visa is urz.

2dayz log was crap
Brkfast 11a.m 3servin spoon of rice n a servin spoon of beans plus egg

Lunch: 3:30pm. 1 n half servin spoon of rice wif pepper soup cow tail

Dinner: NIL

Nt really active 2day: 10mins walk and a bit of sowin durin leisure
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
agabaI23: Nice but you won't want someone to know this as she is very jealous.

very, very angryangryangryangry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
modath: @Simababe,
Feedback a la Log,we

@yinkus,

@Agaba,
Gym is nice. Very very nice.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2013
Hello Beautiful people grin

It s freaking colddddddddd (-2 degrees celsisus)...So i couldnt jog outside as usual, but i did some treadmill running anyway..

24/Jan/2013

1hr 10mins running on a threadmill.

B/Fast - Omelette & Bacon with Toast wheat bread and two glasses of fresh orange juice
Lunch - Medium Burger, with no fries + diet soda.
Dinner - Nil.

25/jan/2013

I did a 35 mins run on the threadmill this morning.Weather is colder today (-5 degrees celsius)

B/Fast - Orange juice & Coffee

I'll update lunch and dinner tomorrow.

@Yinx007 whats a plank and reverse sit up
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
kkmny81: Hello Beautiful people grin

It s freaking colddddddddd (-2 degrees celsisus)...So i couldnt jog outside as usual, but i did some treadmill running anyway..

24/Jan/2013

1hr 10mins running on a threadmill.

B/Fast - Omelette & Bacon with Toast wheat bread and two glasses of fresh orange juice
Lunch - Medium Burger, with no fries + diet soda.
Dinner - Nil.

25/jan/2013

I did a 35 mins run on the threadmill this morning.Weather is colder today (-5 degrees celsius)

B/Fast - Orange juice & Coffee

I'll update lunch and dinner tomorrow.

@Yinx007 whats a plank and reverse sit up

I guess you have landed safely, take care of yourself sha, that temperature is killing.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
@hour glass Yea.Left Lagos on 23rd 11.30pm. Was at Schipol 6.45am on 24th and Brussels 8am.

Just checked my weight.lost 7kg over the past week.weighed 117kg last friday, weighed 110kg just now.Yipeee!!!

at this rate, i should weigh 80kg b4 my wedding.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
I dnt know wether 2 call 2day a bad day. Was careful wif ma meal until.....
Brkfast 2apples and 3 agbalumo
Lunch; shawarma

Tot dat wud b all 4 2day until my colleague @ work shared minced pie and 2 drinks each.
I used longer throat chop evrytn.

10mins walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
kkmny81: @hour glass Yea.Left Lagos on 23rd 11.30pm. Was at Schipol 6.45am on 24th and Brussels 8am.

Just checked my weight.lost 7kg over the past week.weighed 117kg last friday, weighed 110kg just now.Yipeee!!!

at this rate, i should weigh 80kg b4 my wedding.

7kg in a week? That is all I lost last year o, I love this o. Tell me more abourrit KK. Congrats on the loss, you will def get to your goal before the wedding as you desired. I really hope those pounds are gone forever.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hey folks, good to see progress here this week.

Here are my logs for this week:

Mon 21st Jan - Nil
Tues 22nd - This is Tae Bo - 51 mins
Wed 23rd - Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 dvd - 35 mins (used 2x2kg & 2x4kg dumb bells)
Thurs 24th - Cathe Friedrich Cardio Core Circuit - 51 mins
Friday 25th - Cathe Friedrich Kick Max - 45 mins

modath:
;I am now a proud owner of four(shred,YM,BFBM & 6wks 6packs) though I've only done shred & ym.
t.
^^ @Mody: you mean biz with JM o! I also have the above dvds apart from BFBM. I have her No More Trouble Zones one too. I'm actually planning to start a 4 week Jillian Michaels workout rotation for the month of Feb, so my plan is to do my workouts around her Ripped in 30, NMTZ and 6wk6pk dvds -might throw in her yoga one on my lighter days. God help me sha shocked

Feeling a lot fitter and leaner after my 4 weeks doing mainly Tae bo workouts and have lost 4kg in this period woohoo! cheesy I'm now ready to switch things up.

@kkmny: welcome to the cold side grin and well done on that 7kg loss! That is an awful lot to lose in a week, I can't remember if you we're doing the Cambridge diet or sumthing?? Anyway it is a great loss, hope you sustain it and keep strong in Brussels.
@HG: how far dear? You seem a bit quiet on the logs...
@yink: I dey o, keep it up.
@ Simababe: looks like you we're reigning it in till that darned minced pie?! Pls tell me it was meatpie you had and not that horrid mince pie they have here for Xmas...lol!

Have a Good weekend everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.