Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327770 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 8:22am On Jan 18, 2013
f4flakes:

This diet work fine in the short term,but one still needs to change their lifestyle. I did this programme in 2007 right before i got married and lost 30kg in 3 months.
Fastforward a few years and i have gained it back,all because i still didnt eat right after losing the weight.

So you used the fad weight loss to hook your hubby? cheesy cheesy cheesy Just kidding.
Anyways, sometimes a fad diet or crash diet is good, if you need to lose weight fast. I wasn't making progress, my wife recommended Cambridge, and I have lost about 16kg now (yeap, 1 kg more since I last posted wink)

I have already incorporated healthy eating and exercise into my routine, and am off the Cambridge stuff. Guess what, I am still losing weight. On track to shed at least 3kg more before the month ends.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
AjanleKoko:

So you used the fad weight loss to hook your hubby? cheesy cheesy cheesy Just kidding.
Anyways, sometimes a fad diet or crash diet is good, if you need to lose weight fast. I wasn't making progress, my wife recommended Cambridge, and I have lost about 16kg now (yeap, 1 kg more since I last posted wink)

I have already incorporated healthy eating and exercise into my routine, and am off the Cambridge stuff. Guess what, I am still losing weight. On track to shed at least 3kg more before the month ends.

How can i get this cambridge diet.

17/1/2013:

B/Fast - Small portion of rice and stew with 2 meats
Lunch- 4 hob nob biscuits
Dinner- 1 cucumber and a fistful of groundnut
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
kkmny81:

How can i get this cambridge diet.

www.cambridgeweightplan.com
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 19, 2013
@Agaby.... I dey ooh. Infact ehn, my yansh never siddon somewhere that's why I've nt been able to puyt up any update. HG and Mody, una no see me, una no even ask after me dis aint fair ooo.

To the biz of today, 1st I'm nt at my base ryt now, travelled so I've nt really been able to exercise and my diet has been whack but I try small sha.

Thursday

7am: 4tablespoons of veggie salad and a dash of mayo(very tiny dash)

12noon: unripe plantain chips+water

4pm: 3fist size fufu + okra soup and fish

4:50pm: one smoked titus fish

7pm: 1 puff puff ball + 35cl coke (wake keep tinz)

Friday

B.fast: nil

3pm: 2 serving spoons of jollof n fried rice + one meat(medium size)

5pm: one and half fist size p.yam+ okra soup and one beef

Drank loads of water tho

Exercise: nil except for the waka about I did.

That's it for now.... I miss my jump rope badly as its usually my backup once I slip frm the regular meals I eat buh notin spoil sha, I deserve it once a while if I remember to move to the healthy eating phase sha. I can see there are some new people on beard, una welicome ooo. Guys abeg whey ML
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by f4flakes(f): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2013
AjanleKoko:

LOL!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
yinx007:
4:50pm: one smoked titus fish

I ask of you anytime and everytime I log into the thread o. Ask agaby.

Just yesterday I realized titus fish can be a killer fish for weight loss (except there is no other choice, I dislike the fish). I weighed my titus tail yesterday at 3oz and that is like 260 something cals, I was shocked. So I beg, as much as it can be healthy in terms of Omega 3 or whatever, I think one should be extraordinarily moderate with it too. Those white fish can really be better off.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Feyifahm: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hello,am new here.i realy want 2 loose weight.i need help
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Feyifahm: Hello,am new here.i realy want 2 loose weight.i need help

You are welcome Feyi, you will surely lose weight, get acquinted with older posts, post you logs both exercise and meals. Let us know your stats too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2013
@HG, thanks for the insight on titus fish... If nt I'ld ve believed I was on the healthy path. Smh for mysef... Could only bring myself to 100skips just got back frm my trip... Healthy mode activated. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2013
@HG,
How are you,I disagree with you on the titus issue,mackerel is my animal protein of choice since and its been ok,the good outweighs the negligible negative,Pls google it.
Take care.

@Yinx,
Jo ma binu,I honestly thought I did ask of you,was even planning to ask if you want to be like one of our ship in the night IGGs angry

@Agaba,
How body,you no longer do those your as**something curls? cheesy

@Kmcutez,
Nice write up.

@Koko,
Any diet that is eat less,move more can never go the distance,its like a car with a leaking fuel tank,it will surely run outta gas before the final destination, my 2k sha!

@Sima,
Feedback

@Feyi,
Welcome,HG has told you what you need to know,I'll only ask that you be specific about the type of help you need.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2013
@ koko,
*Error* and correction, any diet that is not of the eat less move more school of thought.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2013
Thurs 17th Jan
Exercise:
Tae Bo - Fat Burn Accelerator DVD 35 mins
Jogging - 40 mins
Brisk walking - 10 mins

Fri 18th Jan
Exercise:
Tae Bo - Ultimate Lower Body 45min

Sat 19th Jan
Exercise:
Bob Harpers Beginners weight loss transformation dvd - 20 mins

Sun 20th Jan
Brisk walk - 45 mins

@ Mody: agree with you on the mackerel front, taken in moderation it has fantastic health benefits with the added bonus of it being quite tasty too! wink I just try and cut mine in small to medium pieces when cooking with it.

Have a good week all, will update my workouts at the end of the week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2013
@modath;feedback Dnt get
Dz week's log
Average time of 15mins walk a day
Mostly eat 2 serving spoons of rice wit small stew n ponmo in d mornin or 3beloxi biscuit and fruits in d afternun and 1 moimoi for dinner.

Does standin for 2hrs help in weight loss? Cos I do dat almost 4 times a week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Feyifahm: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2013
Thank you all 4 accepting me.
I realy nid help 2 reduce my tummy and my weight. My weight is 82 nd am 6ft tall.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
wow, wow, wow, I think my dislike for that fish had overclouded my judgements o. But i realized that compared to white fish species like tillapia, croaker, hake, and argentina, it has a higher calorie because of the fat (though the good fat sha). But in all things moderation is still key even for healthy stuff. Thanks for pulling the reins Mody and Barbie, I really dislike the fish (its the pungent scent, lol).
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
HG,Mody.... I'm goin to read up on Titus fish... I actually love fish grilled, boiled, fried.... Would come up wiv d results soon.. HG, endeavour to eat fish nah... Prolly u shld start wiv d barbecued type. Its rich in omega 3 fats. Goodluck wink

@Agaby... Where art thou!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
Today's Log
9am: one medium orange
11am: 100g white bread + 130g sardine

Lunch: nil

5pm: one buttermint+ one tom-tom

7:45pm: one and half fist size amala(plantain flour) + okra soup and small ponmo.

Exercise: nil except for housechores.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
yinx007: HG,Mody.... I'm goin to read up on Titus fish... I actually love fish grilled, boiled, fried.... Would come up wiv d results soon.. HG, endeavour to eat fish nah... Prolly u shld start wiv d barbecued type. Its rich in omega 3 fats. Goodluck wink

@Agaby... Where art thou!!!!

I love fish a great deal o my sista but I particularly dislike Titus/Marckerel as a fish. In fact its a major reason I do not take Titus brand of sardine. That aroma is always too strong for me and it always lingers in my mouth and hands. I take other fishes for months even without tasting beef or chicken sef.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by chessguru1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
for the record, working out or doing exercises without consideration to liver functioning is counterproductive. At best, the results obtained are short lived.The liver performs an important role in the body since it s major function is to break down fats in the small intestine by the secretion of bile. Simply put, liver dysfunction can lead to difficulties in eliminating cholesterol.
People who are fond of eating high cholesterol foods, improper functioning of the liver can lead to poor break down of fat and hence accumulation of fat around the abdomen (pot belly). Poor functioning of the liver can also lead to the formation of cellulite that accumulates under your skin, thighs, butt, and stomach.For anyone really serious about losing weight, the first step is taking care of your liver, before considering what to diet, or what exercise to do.
for more information on how to drop excess weight by optimizing liver function, watch this free video in www.fatsolution.net/products.htm
by clicking Fat Loss Factor link.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2013
Hi all... I've been wanting to ask you dis for. While but I keep forgetting. What causes slight body itch wen working out esp during cardio session. I've noticed when I work out, like 5-10mins into it I start to have slight itchy feeling on my skin esp my "christain mother" arms and my thighs...tho it stops later on
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2013
Good morning People.

A beautiful week to you all.

Sat 19/1/2013
Exercise: Jogging -1 hour

Breakfast - Indomie & fried Egg & sausage with Nutri-C cry
Lunch - Rice & Cooked Croaker Fish with Plenty water
Dinner - 6;30pm- Drank Garri with Sugar, Milo, Milk & Groundnut cry cry

Sun 20/1/2013

Exercise : Jogging - 35minutes

Breakfast - Rice & Cooked Croaker fish with plenty water
Lunch - Small Eba & Egusi with Stockfish-plenty water
Dinner - Drank Garri with Sugar, Milo, Milk & Groundnut cry cry

I no try at all this weekend o.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
kkmny81: Good morning People.

Sat 19/1/2013

Sun 20/1/2013

Well, I tink d garri shld be taken in d afternoon where u can get to burn it off since u're adding all that orisirisi. If u must drink garri in d evening, exclude all dem milk, milo nd sugar
My 2 naira
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
kkmny81: Good morning People.

Sat 19/1/2013

Sun 20/1/2013

^^ eyah and you did some really nice cardio workouts with all that jogging. Shame about the amount of garri you took over the two days, whether taken in afternoon or evening, garri is always bad news and should be eaten in very tiny qty if at all. It's so calorific. Never mind, it's a new week, just go softly on the amount of carbs you consume this week to reign it back in.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
babs2011:

^^ eyah and you did some really nice cardio workouts with all that jogging. Shame about the amount of garri you took over the two days, whether taken in afternoon or evening, garri is always bad news and should be eaten in very tiny qty if at all. It's so calorific. Never mind, it's a new week, just go softly on the amount of carbs you consume this week to reign it back in.

Thanks.I'm going to be very careful with carbs this week.then ill weigh myself by weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Feyifahm: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hello,my log for d day.
Exercise-30 crunches,20situp.i cld nt skip cos my skip rope got cut. B/f rice
lunch- nil
dinner-beans and garri.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
Greetings.
I relaxed cos I didn't wanna tear a ligament. I was on a fluoroquinolone regimen.

Resuming today
15 minutes of mixed cardio mostly intermitent sprinting
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
No exercise
Brkfast: 3servin spoon of rice, half servin spoon of beans plus ponmo n egg
Lunch: fruits n 4beloxi biscuit
Dinner gari n moimoi
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
agabaI23: Greetings.
I relaxed cos I didn't wanna tear a ligament. I was on a fluoroquinolone regimen.

Resuming today
15 minutes of mixed cardio mostly intermitent sprinting

sweedypie, what is that?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Welcome to all newbies and to long time losers like Sima, welcome too. Hoping to achieve all our goals this year through discipline and hardwork. To all "bumpers", ML and Aronky Scatter God will strengthen you too. Its nice seeing everyone doing so good and logging minutes
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Today's log

8:30am: 530 skips

b.fast 10am
small serving veggie salad + 5 tablespoons oats porridge with skimmed milk no sugar + teabag+skimmed milk no suage

1:55pm: 3 malnourished looking bananas

2;15pm: one fist size amala(plantain flour mixed with whole wheat) + okra soup and small ponmo

5pm: one small apple + 4 malnourished bananas

6:45pm: small serving veggie salad with a dash of mayo

9pm: this is what intense hunger can do to you: one and half teaspoons of milo, one teabag, half teaspoon of coffee, one tespoon of milk(full cream) in a large mug of hot water..... dunno what i can call that mixture buh at least i'm belle wise grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hour_Glass:

sweedypie, what is that?
melecine

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.