Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328673 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
@HG,
Download the YM&do it with me now "batting eyelids,two they say is company cheesy,its both body weight and a balance/flexibility enhancing regime,you need to see my yoga moves,Laugh go choke you.
its supposed to be relaxing but IMHO I don't think JM&Relaxing can ever appear in the same sentence.
cheesy,You're 5'6 or 7??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hehehe.
I finally return to this thread, after more than a year.
Well, I achieved my goal in 2012, lost a whopping 16kg, dropped waist size from a 38 to 32, and i ain't stopped yet. wink

I didn't do much of exercise, just diet. Tried the Cambridge fad diet for a few weeks, stopped after a while, and started counting calories, which seems to have worked. I increased my daily activity level, and reduced my calorie intake to small portions of only proteins.

I must say, it's great to lose weight. Fantastic in fact. I feel 10 years younger cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
modath: @HG,
Download the YM&do it with me now "batting eyelids,two they say is company cheesy,its both body weight and a balance/flexibility enhancing regime,you need to see my yoga moves,Laugh go choke you.
its supposed to be relaxing but IMHO I don't think JM&Relaxing can ever appear in the same sentence.
cheesy,You're 5'6 or 7??

For where, I am short o at 5'4, lol. I will start the download tonight, let's see how it goes from there.
Yoga na yoga with proper moves or not, idea is needed.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
AjanleKoko: Hehehe.
Well, I achieved my goal in 2012, lost a whopping 16kg, dropped waist size from a 38 to 32, and i ain't stopped yet. wink

I didn't do much of exercise, just diet. Tried the Cambridge fad diet for a few weeks, stopped after a while, and started counting calories, which seems to have worked. I increased my daily activity level, and reduced my calorie intake to small portions of only proteins.

I must say, it's great to lose weight. Fantastic in fact. I feel 10 years younger cool

Congrats Koko, its nice to know you did well last year, we shall all get there well. Pls are you Mr or Mrs Ajanlekoko.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mon 14th Jan

Exercise
Tae bo Everyboy Get Ripped - 48 mins

Food:

B- porridge oats with 1medium banana, 3 prunes , 3 tbs semi-skimmed milk and 1/2 tsp honey
L- butternut squash soup with 1 slice of wholegrain bread, tiny butter
D- boiled wholegrain brown rice with vegetable stew and 1 piece of grilled fish, 1 boiled egg
Over 8 glasses of water, 1 cup of coffee with a drop of milk.

I'm jubilating today - I haven't weighed myself since I started back exercising 2 weeks ago. I initially weighed myself on 31/12/2012 and was 72kg ( was so sad to see this number as it confirmed what I suspected, I had seriously regained but had been in some kind of denial and had avoided the scales for a while...). Anyway I weighed myself today after 2 weeks of exercising and eating better and I've lost 3kg- I'm now 69kg! So chuffed and further motivated to reach my goal. cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Congrats Koko, its nice to know you did well last year, we shall all get there well. Pls are you Mr or Mrs Ajanlekoko.

There is only one AjanleKoko, and he's a Mister wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Good to know. I love it when 'Misters', are passionate about losing weight. Not of the school that 'no man is ugly'. We can do this.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2013
Hi all, I did not overeat yesterday but I took the right foods wrongly. I took a lot of protein based food yesterday and now I am constipated.
This makes today a freggie day for me, no starch just fruits and vegetables. Happy viewing.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Ajanleks,me dey jeloosi that your waist measurement ooo.. wink

@Barbie,you are 69?big ups,will reach for that goal in my left sojourn on mother earth.[img][/img]
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2013
[quote author=AjanleKoko]Hehehe.

Jeez abeg wish me the same oooo.make I just loose 15kg, yanga go plenty' my guy go gba. Any ow I just dey go on and off.
Abeg can we start somfyn like weekend routines llike peeps in lagos shud meet at a sport center likewise peeps in ibadan etc so dat we can atleast encourage each oda physically

"I must say, it's great to lose weight. Fantastic in fact. I feel 10 years younger" my favorite quote
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2013
Finally want to return to this thread after a long time.

Im sorry over the last year i gained 5kg. :'

I am getting married in 4 months and i have a short term obj to lose 10kg.

I'm desperate at this point.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2013
kkmny81: Finally want to return to this thread after a long time.

Welcome back..3x, 10kg in 4months is doable and Safe(pls don't adhere to mogbomoya's advise on that your other thread,I beg of you)and I don't mind being your buddy in this challenge of yours.my only question is "are you "really" ready to give it your all?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2013
kkmny81: Finally want to return to this thread after a long time.

Enrol in the Cambridge program. You can lose 4kg in 2 weeks if you go on their sole-source diet.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2013
modath:

Welcome back..3x, 10kg in 4months is doable and Safe(pls don't adhere to mogbomoya's advise on that your other thread,I beg of you)and I don't mind being your buddy in this challenge of yours.my only question is "are you "really" ready to give it your all?
I am VERY VERY VERY READY!!!
Ill go all the way this time around.
Is it possble to do 20kg in 3 months.I dont mind taking purgatives after each meal.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ortopazz(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2013
reporting my Morning Duty!
70 push ups
5o sit upz (3 a piece)
20 squat thrust
20 tummy and knee stretch

no breakfast, going thru a rigorous lecturd time plan.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
ortopazz: reporting my Morning Duty!
70 push ups
5o sit upz (3 a piece)
20 squat thrust
20 tummy and knee stretch

no breakfast, going thru a rigorous lecturd time plan.

Good to go!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
kkmny81:
I am VERY VERY VERY READY!!!
Ill go all the way this time around.
Is it possible to do 20kg in 3 months.I don't mind taking [b]purgatives [/b]after each meal.

You may be too lean and not beautiful for the event.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
I tried to and did it today

2 oranges, 1 cherry, 2 medium carrots, 2 cups cubed pawpaw, 1 cup pineapple, 1/2 roasted medium plantain, 20g peanuts, 2 cups garden eggs, 1.5 cups beans, 1 slice white bread, was my meal for today and walked 1 mile.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
HI all, i've been busy and couldn't put up my logs. plus i did only 2days of vigorous exercise. How is everyone holding up? HG, Agaby, barbie, ML, Mody.

Today's log

breakfast Nil

Brunch 1pm: 3 medium slices of yam+ Ofada stew+ Hot Milo(Watery with no sugar)

3pm: 2 medium Oranges
5pm: 2 medium Oranges

Exercise:
400 skips
100 jump jacks

7:45 Fist size amala(plantain flour)+ eforiro + small mug of green tea and loadz of water...

thats it for today. see y'all tomorrow
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Tues 15th Jan

Tae Bo : This is Tae Bo - 50 mins

B- porridge oats, 1 banana, 3 prunes, 1/4 tsp honey and 2 tbs semi-skimmed milk.
L- salad leaves (rocket) with 1/4 grilled chicken breast, 1/2 avocado and cucumber slices with pomegranate fruit.
D- 4 slices of baked plantain, 2 broccoli head, 2 serving spoons of beans made with a little red oil
Snack - tangerine, 1 yoghurt
Over 8 glasses of water.

Hey Yinx, I dey o. Nice work everyone.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hi yall, my lazy ass has being directin ma objz. Finally bak on nairaland health thread 2day.
Well d only silly thing discouragin me is d fact dat I hardly lost a pound last year n its heartbreaking.

Log 4 2day
3 belloxi biscuit and water
Lunch:a fist of amala and ewedu plus fish
Dinner; 2small moimoi.
Can't really exercise cos I wake upvery early 2 go 2 work buh 15mins walk sha.

Abeg pray 4 moi oooooooo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2013
grin
Hour_Glass:

You may be too lean and not beautiful for the event.

Hourglass, m a guy o.

Yesterday 15/01/2013:

B/Fast- Small cooked fish and vegetable with plenty water
Lunch- 3 Carrots, 2 Oranges and a fistful of groundnuts with plenty water
Dinner- 4 Bananas and 1 fistful of groundnuts with plenty water

No exercise till saturday.Tight work schedule.

How did i do?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by f4flakes(f): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Enrol in the Cambridge program. You can lose 4kg in 2 weeks if you go on their sole-source diet.

This diet work fine in the short term,but one still needs to change their lifestyle. I did this programme in 2007 right before i got married and lost 30kg in 3 months.
Fastforward a few years and i have gained it back,all because i still didnt eat right after losing the weight.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
f4flakes:

This diet work fine in the short term,but one still needs to change their lifestyle. I did this programme in 2007 right before i got married and lost 30kg in 3 months.
Fastforward a few years and i have gained it back,all because i still didnt eat right after losing the weight.

It is what will happen to any and every fad dieting, no be curse, na fact.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
kkmny81: grin

Hourglass, m a guy o.

Yesterday 15/01/2013:

B/Fast- Small cooked fish and vegetable with plenty water
Lunch- 3 Carrots, 2 Oranges and a fistful of groundnuts with plenty water
Dinner- 4 Bananas and 1 fistful of groundnuts with plenty water

No exercise till saturday.Tight work schedule.

How did i do?

Don't mind me o, losing weight before wedding sounds like a female thing.

If you can maintain this till wedding, you will be good. But when you resume your normal self, you may add it up and more. But since there is a timeline and purposely for an event, just add a little more food, cut out processed stuff of all kinds, and intermintently you can also fast.
Disclaimer note: this is only good as a fad diet not a healthy lifestyle (especially for a guy) because its likely not to be sustained, lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ajanlekoko and HG,
Wch 1 is cambridge programme.elighten me.
Log 16th/jan
Brkfast; A Tin or rice and 1 egg
Lunch ; fruits
Dinner; 2 moimoi

No exercise oooo,just 15minz walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
simababe: @ajanlekoko and HG,
Wch 1 is cambridge programme.elighten me.

I know??, na Koko sabi o
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Wed 16th Jan

Exercise:
Tae Bo - Cardio Bootcamp 29 mins

Food:

B- nil (fasting)
L- nil
D- 2 serving spoons wholegrain brown rice, 1 tbs veg stew, 1 boiled egg, 1/2 avocado, 1 piece of grilled fish, 2 tbs boiled beans
Drinks-1/2 bottle malt, 8+glasses of water
1 tangerine
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
Where Yinx dey sef? E don tee.
ML, I hope say you dey move on jejely
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kkmny81: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reporting for duty.

16/1/2013:

B/fast ;A small portion of unripe plantain and plenty water
Lunch: 3 bananas with 1 fistful of groundnut, 2 oranges and 2 carrots with plenty water
Dinner; 1 medium cucumber with groundnut and plenty water.

Still no exercise.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hapi new year peeps..

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.