Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327677 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hour_Glass:

proper form of reverse crunch, any video to show me?
Baby, I have shown you before but I will show you again.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
modath:

No,its a move where you assume the plank position & u move on the toes and arms from one end of the room to the other,another variation is in the core circuit in Jillian's BFBM.. Try it..

Never seen that before, outstretched arms or on your elbows? Don't have enough space in my room to try sha. Will look funny doing it in the gym
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2013
dmz:

Never seen that before, outstretched arms or on your elbows? Don't have enough space in my room to try sha. Will look funny doing it in the gym

The type where you balance on palms and toes,if that won't be possible,do the variation as contained in JM's core circuit in BFBM. There is another I do, still in the plank hold,bring your right hand fingers to touch your left toes somewhere in your mid body region and vice versa. Just try them.Dmz,you will be reluctant to eat bad foods when you think of d wahala. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by purplish(f): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hey guys! Long time! I joined this thread some months ago but couldn't keep up...and NOBODY checked up on me cry #NotFair! Hope y'all r doing great tho?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
modath:

The type where you balance on palms and toes,if that won't be possible,do the variation as contained in JM's core circuit in BFBM. There is another I do, still in the plank hold,bring your right hand fingers to touch your left toes somewhere in your mid body region and vice versa. Just try them.Dmz,you will be reluctant to eat bad foods when you think of d wahala. wink

Have tried it, will be adding your variation to my routine don't have enough space for the walking plank. Just so you know I'm eating Hobnobs while typing this.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
purplish: Hey guys! Long time! I joined this thread some months ago but couldn't keep up...and NOBODY checked up on me cry #NotFair! Hope y'all r doing great tho?

We are very sorry,its cos we know too dey familiar wit you,try stay small before you go AWOL again..I promise we'll send Seun himself to look for you. wink

@Dmz,
Nothing do you ojare, even the bibeli talk am say "There will be times like these.
I am currently looking for a cheap yam pounding machine cos I know its something I need to complete my life. My lunch today was noodles & its even a rest day for me. grin
Its a marathon not a sprint. YOLO!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by purplish(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Haha! Thank you modath...my schedule at d moment is sooo crazy and I can't afford to have a steady exercise routine or a selective diet (except I want to starve) I should be back on track in January cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlTvnfOr6_Q
For my baby

After swimming yesterday, I had cramp on my latissimus dorsi for the first time. I knew I moved my exercise a notch.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
OK Today

8 km treadmill. Low intensity!

7 km/hr to 14 km/hr...57 mins

50 squats with 50 kg
some curls etc

December..........................................I am missing my HG sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2013
agabaI23: OK Today

8 km treadmill. Low intensity!

7 km/hr to 14 km/hr...57 mins

50 squats with 50 kg
some curls etc

December..........................................I am missing my HG sad

here, here!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2013
Where is efribodi na? Barbie and Mody whaddup

What have you been doing to yourselves?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2013
Hour_Glass:

here, here!!!
Good to see you cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hour_Glass: Where is efribodi na? Barbie and Mody whaddup

What have you been doing to yourselves?

Present ma,na this work wey I collect dey work me die!! cheesy... Na to dey red eye each and everyday, people want to take without putting anything in.
I got the one of The workers to fabricate a local dumb bell set for me from concrete,16mm iron rods and water pipe. The weight don turn to barbell cos those suckers go reach 12-13kg each . wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Elooooo,s anybdy hme?
Hey dear pple,just stumbled on ds thread n decided to join on d ride buh d prob s I cnt b givin daily info abt my schedule so it goes lyk ds
Am candissmiley
54kg(courtesy of ASUU)
Wanna looses 8-10kg
Though av bin on d ride for a yl now n it's bin wrkin soooo w@ advice wuld u add to hasten it,tnx n anticipatn
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hey all! I'm here o, festive tins going on, trying not to lose the plot. embarassed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2013
Yaaay! Babs is back! Drops 10 windeck pushups
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2013
Yes sir! grin actually off for a jog now...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
I am dedicating this moment to a family friend that just went to be with the Lord. He died while playing squash in a competition (he slipped and hit his head), may His gentle soul rest in peace.

sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by purplish(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hour_Glass: I am dedicating this moment to a family friend that just went to be with the Lord. He died while playing squash in a competition (he slipped and hit his head), may His gentle soul rest in peace.

sad

I'm so sorry dear. May the Good Lord have mercy on his soul and comfort his loved ones. Please take heart.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hour_Glass: I am dedicating this moment to a family friend that just went to be with the Lord. He died while playing squash in a competition (he slipped and hit his head), may His gentle soul rest in peace.

sad

Sorry dear, my condolences to the family.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2013

sad
Amen! Take heart!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
hi y'all , i really need help here, any of the weight loss gurus can reply to this.
first of all i'm going to state my stats so you can understand where i need help.

bust 38 inches
waist 32 "
hips 40 "
height 6ft
weight ( lost 6kg recently ) so i'm now 79kg

my routine
jogging - 1 full hour 4 times a week .
ab work out - ( lower abs mostly) 30 - 40 mins daily.

goals.
to fit into a special dress in one week (that is on the 31st)
to shed the last 3 inches on my waistline.
to shed 2 more inches from the hips
to shed the last 3 kg left to be a perfect size 12 at 76kg.

Losing 3kg in one week sounds crazy, yes i know. but i've really tried everything since the beginning of november and it seems i've hit a plateau,especially for my ab work outs,most ab work out i've seen on youtube tends to make my arms and shoulders wider, planks and pushups are only effective on my obliques. Anything to get rid of the pooch will do.

thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:33am On Dec 24, 2013
uzoo: hi y'all , i really need help here, any of the weight loss gurus can reply to this.
first of all i'm going to state my stats so you can understand where i need help.

bust 38 inches
waist 32 "
hips 40 "
height 6ft

my routine

goals.

Losing 3kg in one week sounds crazy, yes i know. but i've really tried everything since the beginning of november and it seems i've hit a plateau,especially for my ab work outs,most ab work out i've seen on youtube tends to make my arms and shoulders wider, planks and pushups are only effective on my obliques. Anything to get rid of the pooch will do.

thanks.

Do straight leg raises in different styles, you will feel it on the lower abs.

What is your height?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:33am On Dec 24, 2013
uzoo: hi y'all , i really need help here, any of the weight loss gurus can reply to this.

bust 38 inches
waist 32 "
hips 40 "
height 6ft

my routine

goals.

thanks.

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2013
@Uzoo
Seated oblique twist
Proper reverse crunch
Bicycle crunch
Then use Abs roller. I saw one for 7k. It might be cheaper If youre in Lag.

Hmm that stat looks yummy at 6 ft. Healthwise You are not bad at 32 inch waist.

Your bmi at 79 is within range.
You can loose further.

I will give more advice but I want to see a pic tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hour_Glass:

What is your height?

Thanks , i'll try that ,but should i extend the reps and time ,you know.. like push myself further ,will that help me get results faster ? I'm 6ft.

agabaI23: @Uzoo
Seated oblique twist
Proper reverse crunch
Bicycle crunch
Then use Abs roller. I saw one for 7k. It might be cheaper If youre in Lag.

Hmm that stat looks yummy at 6 ft. Healthwise You are not bad at 32 inch waist.

Your bmi at 79 is within range.
You can loose further.

I will give more advice but I want to see a pic tongue

i'll try those , especially the proper reverse crunch.

Yea ,read somewhere on this thread about the Ab roller , I'll look for it at those sports shop in National Stadium lag.

The BMI right ?...I know its fine ,I always check that too but Trust me, my waist line doesnt ''sound'' bad at 32 inches , but if you're tall and lanky with long arms and legs then the abs is what everyone sees because its really bulging out.

Here's a blurry picture for you tongue ,i took that in November on one of my jogging days. look at the second pics on the right and you can see the lower abs i'm complaining about bulging out slightly below my navel.

I'm doing the hanging leg raise as i type this... in between reps.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Phew ! Next, i'm doing this right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlTvnfOr6_Q
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
OK first that doesn't look bad at all wink

The prescription we gave you will cure your ailment but focus on the end product. Stop focusing on how it is looking now and believe you will achieve it in one week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
ok, thanks will keep this up.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Uzoo..from your initial post you're already doing 30-40 mins of ab work daily if that's not reducing the bulge/pooch, I don't think adding more workouts will make much difference. You run the risk of overworking your abs and doing it daily means it doesn't have much time to recover. Have you tried high intensity sprints instead of steady state jogging. (I had excellent results when I switched to this type of running especially on my tommy) Do you eat till you fill your stomach walls stretch? reducing your portion size might help. Maybe your diet could be responsible. You look good. Keep it up
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:57am On Dec 25, 2013
dmz: @Uzoo..from your initial post you're already doing 30-40 mins of ab work daily if that's not reducing the bulge/pooch, I don't think adding more workouts will make much difference. You run the risk of overworking your abs and doing it daily means it doesn't have much time to recover. Have you tried high intensity sprints instead of steady state jogging. (I had excellent results when I switched to this type of running especially on my tommy) Do you eat till you fill your stomach walls stretch? reducing your portion size might help. Maybe your diet could be responsible. You look good. Keep it up

I agree with the food part. Try taking dinner early too at least 3 hours before bed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.