Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328440 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by danhunter500(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Let Me Show U The Easiest Way To Loose 10 Pounds In 10 Days Or Less- Guaranteed!

If You Are Interested In This Secret, Send An Email To: bizcapsule@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by estheremma(f): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
pls i need a gym partner who knws a gud n afordable fitness instructor or jogging pal in calabar.just quote me n ill get to u tanx

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Spamming galore...mtchew undecided

Anyway it's week 2 of my strength training plan- so far so good but I'm about to step it up with some old school workout dvd - Tae bo! Yes good old Billy Blanks and the lycra clad crew grin
I need to shift this stubborn fat faster without doing restrictive dieting. Tae bo worked for me in the past and hopefully it will again..mixed up with my lifting days I'm hoping I'm on to a winning formula wink that is as long as I stay focused!
So right now I'm off to get some sleep so I can wake up refreshed ready for my date tmrw @ 5.30am with Billy....

Nice work Agaby! (we need a thumbs up sign)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2015
Barbie,
You dey mind those spammers?

OK on Monday I did 160 push ups, 6 mins plank plus stuff can't remember

Tuesday: 100 push ups and about 3 minutes plank and static crab work(hand only) don't know the name

Today: 1 hour salsa dance interspersed with 120 push ups(40 per episode)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
@Agaby: Salsa dancing..nice cardio and for an hour?! smiley
Cool push up work too...I'm still struggling to get my chest fully down to ground for full push ups without compromising on form..my upper body strength is slightly lacking but practice makes perfect so will keep doing them.

Today was a rest day for me. I'm aching but in a good way cheesy back to training tmrw.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MizTyna(f): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Hi everyone! I'm trying to lose weight like seriously! I don't eat a whole lot but I loved junks! So I've been cutting down drastically,eating lots of veg and stopped the latenight food binges. I'll also be registering at a gym on monday. I'm 5'8,weighing 86Kg last time I checked,about 2months ago. I just started taking reeshape tablets to help out. What I haven't been able to resist a lot is bread and coffee. I take cereals (honeybunches of oats) in the morning too,is that healthy? I want to lose 20Kg by december.
Somebody help!!!

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
@Agaba123 @Hourglass3 @babs2011

I am back on the train..

I hate my body right now, couldn't get through just level 1 of shred, could barely crank out 3 boy push ups & on the 5th rep of girl push ups, I gave up..

By rep 100 of jump rope, I was cursing myself for eating more food than I should have.. angry

What was I supposed to do, I was always hungry!! cry

Was planning to chill till end of this month when my baby clocks 3 months (original plan was 2mths but I didn't heal well from the Csection, maybe its cos its no 3, even had some complications but thank God for Yankee surgeons) to get back in the game .

but had to give myself brain kia kia cos 2 frenemies congratulated me last week on looking "womanly"
&
Sunday, the attire I wore to church "told" me to stop lying to myself,so.. HERE I AM!!!

Where una dey,Don't want to be here all by myself.. Resumed yesterday & everything hurts.. angry

*Rant over*... How are y'all doing... tongue

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yay your back!!! Hm..tell me about those frenemies of progress angry but I like your response..use them as motivations to get back in shape!
.I dey very well jare..still working out and living the lifestyle.
Good to get some company here as it was getting really dry in here.
Keep it up with the shred. Your fitness level will improve in time.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Mideol: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello everyone!! I am trying to lose weight after I started developing health issues due to obesity. I weighed 108kg in august and now I weigh 94kg. Stumbled on dis thread and I loved the idea. So I hope to lose 24kg in the next 5 months.
Breakfast: 2 pkts of beloxxi, 1 apple and 1 cooked liver
Snacks: 4 medium tangerines and 1 apple
Lunch: 1 wrap of moi moi
Dinner: 2 cups of sweet potato and I cooked liver

Exercise: 15mins walk.
Water: 5 glasses

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Mideol: 6:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Breakfast: 1.5 cups of sweet potato and stew with a piece of fried chicken embarassed
Lunch: can of malt and 2 tangerines
Dinner: 2 cups of white rice and stew
Snack: 1 apple

Today was not just a good day

Exercise: 20mins leisure pace walking, 20 leg raises and 10 sit-ups

Hope to get back on track for my exercises in dis coming week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:

@Agaba123 @Hourglass3 @babs2011

I am back on the train..

I hate my body right now, couldn't get through just level 1 of shred, could barely crank out 3 boy push ups & on the 5th rep of girl push ups, I gave up..

By rep 100 of jump rope, I was cursing myself for eating more food than I should have.. angry

What was I supposed to do, I was always hungry!! cry

Was planning to chill till end of this month when my baby clocks 3 months (original plan was 2mths but I didn't heal well from the Csection, maybe its cos its no 3, even had some complications but thank God for Yankee surgeons) to get back in the game .

but had to give myself brain kia kia cos 2 frenemies congratulated me last week on looking "womanly"
&
Sunday, the attire I wore to church "told" me to stop lying to myself,so.. HERE I AM!!!

Where una dey,Don't want to be here all by myself.. Resumed yesterday & everything hurts.. angry

*Rant over*... How are y'all doing... tongue

This mention didn't show I swerigod.
A man can succeed in everything he has unlimited enthusiasm- Charles Schwab

I know you have the enthusiasm right now. Don't let Buhari's flipflop get to you, you hear.
The first step is always the most difficult which you know very well.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yesterday

About 3 km running
Press ups
planks
modified plank
jump-press up
bike crunches
Didnt count reps
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
agabaI23:
This mention didn't show I swerigod.
A man can succeed in everything he has unlimited enthusiasm- Charles Schwab
I know you have the enthusiasm right now. Don't let Buhari's flipflop get to you, you hear.
The first step is always the most difficult which you know very well.

No P, was wondering why you didn't get back... PMB is doing ok for now, he is still on life 1 of his 3.. no shaking...

I haven't done nothing since thursday oooo, just feeling better, even lifting lil bobo has been torture& he loves attention & play...

As i dey groan my hus was just getting pissed & telling me to chill small, asking me who dey look me & feel the need to impress & also telling me "you just had a baby" & still healing, said if i damage anything, God will Judge me , cos he nor get issue with my lookcheesy,

He doesn't get it, he is a man of simple needs..I'm not doing this for him, I'm doing it for myself & my kids.. can't have my kids having a CWO mama, no way.

Plan to Take it by the scruff of the neck tommorrow with BFBM, will do the first 4 circuits, fingers crossed....

I'm so hungry though.. cry cry, had my last meal at 7 & still BFing my boy.. cry

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mideol:
Breakfast: 1.5 cups of sweet potato and stew with a piece of fried chicken embarassed
Lunch: can of malt and 2 tangerines
Dinner: 2 cups of white rice and stew
Snack: 1 apple

Today was not just a good day

Exercise: 20mins leisure pace walking, 20 leg raises and 10 sit-ups

Hope to get back on track for my exercises in dis coming week.

Will join you tomorrow, welcome to the thread.

@miztyna,

Still interested?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:

No P, was wondering why you didn't get back... PMB is doing ok for now, he is still on life 1 of his 3.. no shaking...

I haven't done nothing since thursday oooo, just feeling better, even lifting lil bobo has been torture& he loves attention & play...

As i dey groan my hus was just getting pissed & telling me to chill small, asking me who dey look me & feel the need to impress & also telling me "you just had a baby" & still healing, said if i damage anything, God will Judge me , cos he nor get issue with my lookcheesy,

He doesn't get it, he is a man of simple needs..I'm not doing this for him, I'm doing it for myself & my kids.. can't have my kids having a CWO mama, no way.

Plan to Take it by the scruff of the neck tommorrow with BFBM, will do the first 4 circuits, fingers crossed....

I'm so hungry though.. cry cry, had my last meal at 7 & still BFing my boy.. cry
I think he is right and you are right too

He is right because you need to take it easy because of the incision wound. Be sure it has healed well before disturbing the tender fibres.
You are right because the earlier you start the better for you.

You gat to strike a balance. If you know how to swim, that would be my recommendation for now
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MizTyna(f): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:

Will join you tomorrow, welcome to the thread.

@miztyna,

Still interested?

Thank you. I still am oh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Mideol: 5:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Breakfast: 1 70g indomie and 1 cup of lemon tea
Lunch: A piece of boiled fish and joined my baby and swallowed 2 piece( don't knw if dats the correct word to use but I swallowed eba twice in the process of feeding her cry) of eba with okro soup
Dinner: 300g of sweet potato and 1 cup of vegetable soup

As for exercise: Joggin - 30mins, leg raises - 20, planks - 60 secs. Modified push ups - 8

@modath: thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2015
@agaba123 ,
My hus isn't right, he is being overprotective, he is supposed to complain & light fire to my ass grin

But I have to take it easy truly, burpee almost tore out my latissimus dorsi, I quickly step down to half plank.. grin grin

@Mideol
How tall are you?

Are you interested in strength training?

@miztyna,

Let's make it a daily meet up...

Monday 19/10/2015

Exercise;

Level 2 of JM 30 day shred.
Circuit 1 of. BFBM

@babs2011 ,

Where art thou..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Today,

5.12 km running(edited)
3 mins plank
300 bike crunches
seated oblique twist
others

Modath,
I still stand with your bobo and with you also grin.
Take am jeje

Do you know how to swim?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Today,

3.84 km running
3 mins plank
300 bike crunches
seated oblique twist
others

Modath,
I still stand with your bobo and with you also grin.
Take am jeje

Do you know how to swim?

Sure do , but can't be doing stadium wahala & u don forget I get teeny tiny tot... wink

Plan to retire shred till 2wks time but OCD nko?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
modath:

Sure do , but can't be doing stadium wahala & u don forget I get teeny tiny tot... wink

Plan to retire shred till 2wks time but OCD nko?
I almost forgot sawie
OCD? obsessive compulsive disorder? tongue please remind me
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Mideol: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ modath: I am 170cm
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hey Modath!! I'm here o..did you not see my reply dearie??

Pls do take it easy with those burpees and do modifications where necessary. I'm doing an exercise app on my phone with a trainer who is tough like jillian..so she got me doing burps galore! cry

Waves @ Agabs wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Mideol: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Breakfast: 1 cup of white rice + 0.5cup of vegetable soup.
Lunch: 0.5 cup of vegetable soup
Dinner: 200g of ofada rice + stew + 1 piece of liver
Snack: 1.5 cups of chopped watermelon + 1 medium apple.

Exercise: popsugar full body workout - 30mins
Leg raise - 30, skips - 100, situps - 10.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nice exercise Mideol. Careful with the rice consumption.

Day 2 Ultimate shred exercise 45mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
3.84km today
Planks
Jump press up
Seated oblique twist
Bike Crunches
Others
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Berrylite: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
MizTyna:
Hi everyone! I'm trying to lose weight like seriously! I don't eat a whole lot but I loved junks! So I've been cutting down drastically,eating lots of veg and stopped the latenight food binges. I'll also be registering at a gym on monday. I'm 5'8,weighing 86Kg last time I checked,about 2months ago. I just started taking reeshape tablets to help out. What I haven't been able to resist a lot is bread and coffee. I take cereals (honeybunches of oats) in the morning too,is that healthy? I want to lose 20Kg by december.
Somebody help!!!

Check out this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2660899/save-natural-fat-loss-live
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Mideol: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
babs2011:
Nice exercise Mideol. Careful with the rice consumption.

Day 2 Ultimate shred exercise 45mins

Dat seems to be the most available food.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Mideol: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Breakfast: 1 wrap of moi moi
Snack: 1.5 apples ( shared one wit my baby)
Lunch: 1 wrap of moi moi ( seems to be raining moi moi today)
Dinner: 2 roasted plantain + 1 liver

Exercise: 10 mins jogging, 20mins brisk walk and leg raises - 30.

Please house, can u recommend tested and trusted abdominal exercises.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Today was exercise for Arsenal

3.84 km running
press up
Jump and press up
Planks
bike crunches
kicking
somethings taken from Insanity Video grin

Barbie how far? Keep shredding

Madam Buhari grin
I have not heard from GenBuhari since his man won....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
21/10/2015

Circuits 1-4 of JM's BFBM

@babs2011,

The mention didn't show, I have slowed down on burpees not cos of my belly sef but I have minimal upper body strength now, can barely crank out three.

Its a pathetic sight aswearcheesy

Been off since december, didn't have an easy pregnancy, I'm prone to nausea & dizziness so didn't form voltron.

@mideol,

Your goal is achievable but change the 5mths to 12mths for sustainability purpose..

& can you change sit ups to push ups? Situp is not only useless, it damages the low vetebrae & hip flexors... Planks are better...

Go to these sites for resource& motivation.

www.fitnesspal.com

www.dailyspark.com

www.caloriecount.about.com

www.3fatchicks.com

Agaba123,
Gen buhari dey, e dey always start conspiracy threads about how us wan destroy africa..

Na you dey miss am.. cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Mideol: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

21/10/2015

Circuits 1-4 of JM's BFBM

@babs2011,

The mention didn't show, I have slowed down on burpees not cos of my belly sef but I have minimal upper body strength now, can barely crank out three.

Its a pathetic sight aswearcheesy

Been off since december, didn't have an easy pregnancy, I'm prone to nausea & dizziness so didn't form voltron.

@mideol,

Your goal is achievable but change the 5mths to 12mths for sustainability purpose..

& can you change sit ups to push ups? Situp is not only useless, it damages the low vetebrae & hip flexors... Planks are better...

Go to these sites for resource& motivation.

www.fitnesspal.com

www.dailyspark.com

www.caloriecount.about.com

www.3fatchicks.com

Agaba123,
Gen buhari dey, e dey always start conspiracy threads about how us wan destroy africa..

Na you dey miss am.. cheesy

@modath: thanks for the info abt situps. I had no idea. Will definitely switch to push ups tho its d modified version. I haven't gathered momentum for d real one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.