Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever (2298 Views)

6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by porchster: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Yoruba men are the best men to date
There so many reasons why they fit into any kind of ladies' dreams.... Am not debasing other tribes but a research shows that 80% falls to Yoruba guy.

-When it comes to swag, they charm the ladies with their dress sense.

-They are so respectful.. no matter how troublesome some are, when they see your family they will surely accord them their respect.

-They know how to give the ladies the vibes they need that would knock them off their feet.

-No dull moment when you are with a Yoruba guy when indoor or outdoor.... Yoruba boy as they are randomly called, will surely spice up your day with different kind of things like partying ' faaji', clubbing etc

- Yoruba guys replicate the White romance down here by giving them special treat at the right time.

-They are full of surprises, Their unpredictable nature makes the ladies want more of them cox when you think they will disappoint you, that is when they will surprise you.

-Though they lie a lot , but the lies, is to make the relationship more interesting ( lmeo).... let the truth be told most ladies like it when you paint hell as a paradise,and I believe Yoruba guy sweet mouth will do justice to that.

-They may be eyeing other ladies probably for side chick which other tribes do but it very hard for them to break up with their main girl.

-They are not too emotional which is a turn off to some ladies but they can be jealous sha. etc

-They easily forgive and tolerable....

You can add yours.

# Team notice me

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Destined2win: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
I mean no offence really, and I am not disputing you either but how come a lot of married yoruba men find it so difficult to stick to one woman?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Op, are you a Yoruba guy?
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by kestolove95(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Black dirty boys

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by obiorathesubtle: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol.. I don't think the crowd will agree with you.. Then again, I should leave right now.
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by StefanSalvatore: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Awon ewedu na e b d best bfs grin grin hahahahh op must b high on sm locally made stuffs
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Uchesis: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Black dirty boys

Chai!!!

gal u just murdered dem yoruba bois
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by misspicy(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
OP for your mind o,Yoruba boys are the least on to date list of most ladies
#Truetalk

quote me and see my bad side undecided
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by obinnashady(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol.....mugu
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Uchesis: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2015
porchster:
Yoruba men are the best men to date
There so many reasons why they fit into any kind of ladies' dreams.... Am not debasing other tribes but a research shows that 80% falls to Yoruba guy.

-When it comes to swag, they charm the ladies with their dress sense.

-They are so respectful.. no matter how troublesome some are, when they see your family they will surely accord them their respect.

-They know how to give the ladies the vibes they need that would knock them off their feet.

-No dull moment when you are with a Yoruba guy when indoor or outdoor.... Yoruba boy as they are randomly called, will surely spice up your day with different kind of things like partying ' faaji', clubbing etc

- Yoruba guys replicate the White romance down here by giving them special treat at the right time.

-They are full of surprises, Their unpredictable nature makes the ladies want more of them cox when you think they will disappoint you, that is when they will surprise you.

-Though they lie a lot , but the lies, is to make the relationship more interesting ( lmeo).... let the truth be told most ladies like it when you paint hell as a paradise,and I believe Yoruba guy sweet mouth will do justice to that.

-They may be eyeing other ladies probably for side chick which other tribes do but it very hard for them to break up with their main girl.

-They are not too emotional which is a turn off to some ladies but they can be jealous sha. etc

-They easily forgive and tolerable....

You can add yours.

# Team notice me

but hw come we ibo guys still rock d best ladies? just asking though

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by porchster: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Destined2win:
I mean no offence really, and I am not disputing you either but how come a lot of married yoruba men find it so difficult to stick to one woman?
I didn't say THEY ARE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER but come to tink of it men from other tribes also find it hard to stick to one woman too

#team notice me
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by PROVERBZ(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

#Truetalk

kk i don put my glasses make i see wella
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Destined2win: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2015
porchster:

I didn't say THEY ARE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER but come to tink of it men from other tribes also find it hard to stick to one woman too

#team notice me

bros yoruba men own don pass be careful
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by misspicy(f): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2015
PROVERBZ:
kk i don put my glasses make i see wella
cool lemme borrow you my own
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Let me siddon here.

Mehn, this thread's gonna be fun, contradictory & argumentative
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by skyface00(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2015
I am a proud yoruba boy and ain't dirty

kestolove95:
Black dirty boys
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Following
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by nikkypearl(f): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Black dirty boys
Says who undecided
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Destined2win:
No time 2 dey allow 1 yeye girl to play u. If she dey form,we chop the pussy and walk away.
I agree with the op sha,we might av side chicks,but we don't joke with the main woman.
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by porchster: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

#Truetalk

#Team notice me
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by fhelihx(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Yoruba guys are one of the best ever..#no sentiment..
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Joygalore(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
They are chronic womanizers and cowards

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by profneyo(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Joygalore:
They are chronic womanizers and cowards

How many Yoruba boys have broken your heart?
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Olasco93: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2015
@ porchster,
Yes, you're very correct. To add to your above points, a survey conducted shows that Yoruba guys are very Smart/Brilliant (Illiterate or Educated), academically or knowledgewise.
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Joygalore(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Only you undecided
profneyo:

How many Yoruba boys have broken your heart?
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by profneyo(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Joygalore:
Only you undecided

Haba. Phinerd. We were not like this before sad
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by spice123(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Smart/Brilliance without hard work equals Norm. Igbo guys are very smart and hard working anytime any day. Very faithful to our wives and marry beautiful and expensive wife that can cook very well and take care of the home. We don't make N1.00 and blow trumpets like other tribes do. Make N1.00 and organize party. #Team Igbo boy. Notice me.......
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by KimBerlyie: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Joygalore(f): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2015
NL has changed me wink
profneyo:

Haba. Phinerd. We were not like this before sad
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by profneyo(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Joygalore:
NL has changed me wink

I see. Mr Cork has made you mean sad
Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by Joygalore(f): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2015
That crazy dude
profneyo:

I see. Mr Cork has made you mean sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever by profneyo(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Joygalore:
That crazy dude

You like him abi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship / What Does She Want Now??mtchwww /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.