Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da (613 Views)

"They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da by fexyrich(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2015
What do guys really consider when calling someone a wife material?Guys can you marry a girl who cheaply allowed you to sleep with her on the first date??To me I think I wouldn't cos if I got her so cheap like that it means any other guy could also get her on his bed easily.My opinion tho..Guys what do you think? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da by falconey(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
undecided

if she was the one that paid the bill I will marry her.

If I was the one, NO!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
What do guys really consider when calling someone a wife material?Guys can you marry a girl who cheaply allowed you to sleep with her on the first date??To me I think I wouldn't cos if I got her so cheap like that it means any other guy could also get her on his bed easily.My opinion tho..Guys what do you think? undecided

Flawed logic.. What will you do if she refuses...
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da by gamaliel121(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Yes now...I can marry her.....
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2018

Flawed logic.. What will you do if she refuses...
says who??
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da by Gebbson007(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
yes,I can
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da by amakadihot87(f): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
That a girl went down with u on a first date doesnt mean she does it with every other guy..........if a guy is a girls dream and she is in d mood why wount she do it...........as for marriage-the devil who showed her true colour from onset is better than the angel who is claiming virgin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da by deewhydoski(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
amakadihot87:
That a girl went down with u on a first date doesnt mean she does it with every other guy..........if a guy is a girls dream and she is in d mood why wount she do it...........as for marriage-the devil who showed her true colour from onset is better than the angel who is claiming virgin
Gbam...u nail it...come and take a can of Smirnoff

(1) (Reply)

Beware, That Chic You Just Gave A Lift Could Be Snake. / Woman Shares Details Of Shower Rape Moment After The Attack To Warn Others / Ladies Can You Go Out Without Wearing Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.