Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date (1886 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Are u referring to me or your talking generally??Cos I never said I requested for sex frm a girl on the first date.For me I would hardly have d courage to do that cos it would make me look desperate..I was speaking on a general context to get peoples point of view
Smartguy001:

You dat is looking for sex on d first date is d cheap one...if u didn't ask 4sex I bet she won't jst throw herself on u
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Its none of my fvcking business what you do with your fvcking body..Its ur body,ur life,ur choice..So Stop stalking me
missKiffy:

Lol, see who is talking abt analysing things in a more matured way, if am part of dem is it any of ur biz
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by misspicy(f): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
What do guys really consider when calling someone a wife material?Guys can you marry a girl who cheaply allowed you to sleep with her on the first date??To me I think I wouldn't cos if I got her so cheap like that it means any other guy could also get her on his bed easily.My opinion tho..Guys what do you think? undecided
lmao

read fact @ my signature tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by missKiffy(f): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
Its none of my fvcking business what you do with your fvcking body..Its ur body,ur life,ur choice..So Stop stalking me
Bye bye child, ain't nobody stalking ur dumb ass
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Marriage isn't defined by 'sex at first date' and tagging her cheap for doing defines your I.Q level.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Monalisa185(f): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
DeeTus:
Great question. For me, whether first or not, a relationship that would be would be. So, if it's gonna meant to be, it's gonna meant to be.

Sex is love course of but here in Nigeria, it's somewhat over-rated in the sense that all what most people think about is sex and is totally wrong. grin

quite frankly, you are right on that....buh they won't learn....everything they think about a lady revolves around the over-rated sex....
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
I llike your answer quite matured and diplomatic
tx.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
You that are matured I hope you would congratulate your daughter 2moro if she tells you she fvcked a guy she just met on first date?? Hypocrite!!No wonder many of u find it hard to settle down cos no man wants to marry a cheap LovePeddler..
missKiffy:

Bye bye child, ain't nobody stalking ur dumb ass
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by uckennety(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
What do guys really consider when calling someone a wife material?Guys can you marry a girl who cheaply allowed you to sleep with her on the first date??To me I think I wouldn't cos if I got her so cheap like that it means any other guy could also get her on his bed easily.My opinion tho..Guys what do you think? undecided
I'll love her more
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
SexyCeline:
Give them pùssy, they tag u as slut. Deny them pùssy, they tag u "naive and forming too hard to get". Honestly i wish i wasn't a 9jarian coz 9ja men sucks.

i am kinda speechless at this point, cos you do kind of have a point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Survive Without Love? / See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. / Is She Too Old For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.