Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,901 members, 7,844,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? (4698 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Why Is This Man Doing This His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
She cld be his daughter
His daughter not his wife. And why are his eyes closed undecided pedophiles everywhere angry
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Mcbussy(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2015
...and this exactly how babies get all these weird infections. cry

After kissing an olosho with HPV, they come home and kiss their babies like this. undecided
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Mcbussy(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:

See full package!!! shocked cheesy kiss
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by vick555(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
And the cute baby be like 'why are you closing your eyes!.

Well if you ask me, I don't think that's an innocent kiss. The man is practically kissing the babys lips. With all eyes closed.
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Michellla(f): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oh, c'mon!undecided

I don't see anything wrong in this...It could just be an innocent kiss, ya know?

Nigerians know next to nothing When it comes to the different kinds of "Kisses"..grin I'm pretty sure The "Kiss" Was an innocent gesture....wink
i honestly dont agree.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Bambea(f): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
There ain't nothing innocent abou' that kiss, dat guy's a perv!
Re: Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
The kiss seems wrong. The way his mouth is set suggests a very aggressive kiss and his eyes are even shut.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Staring At Dick On The Field. (video) / Hidden Camera Caught Wife Cheating With Amazon Driver During Lockdown / You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.