Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra (52907 Views)

History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) / #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
maestroferddi:
You must be mad...

Ode.bunmi aka ode.kunle. Olodoistic entity like you come dey misyarn on per second billing...

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

Is it the cretin who can't defend the statements he makes that is talking about olodo or ode? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And I am the one misyarning? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just pull this cretinous allegations from your arsse at will? grin grin grin grin

I am not surprised. You can only pull out stuff from where your brain resides. grin grin grin

It seems your daftness is beyond redemption! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Failure blaming his failures on marginalisation. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by maestroferddi: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

Is it the cretin who can't defend the statements he makes that is talking about olodo or ode? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And I am the one misyarning? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just pull this cretinous allegations from your arsse at will? grin grin grin grin

I am not surprised. You can only pull out stuff from where your brain resides. grin grin grin

It seems your daftness is beyond redemption! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Failure blaming his failures on marginalisation. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are evidently a low IQ motor park tout.

Now get the hell outa ma face...
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are evidently a low IQ motor park tout.

Now get the hell outa ma face...

You are a daft cretinous fuuktard!

It is the cretin who claims as fact he sees "institutional marginalisation" like the facts of a motor park tout that is talking about low IQ? grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, did you think this was your motor park where you could bleat such nonsense without being challenged? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, can you now see how daft you are? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by maestroferddi: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sagamite:

It is the cretin who claims as fact he sees "institutional marginalisation" like the facts of a motor park tout that is talking about low IQ? grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, did you think this was your motor park where you could bleat such nonsense without being challenged? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, can you now see how daft you are? grin grin grin grin grin
I am sorry to have touched a raw nerve.

The psycho-analysis, you must agree, is spot on...
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
maestroferddi:
I am sorry to have touched a raw nerve.

The psycho-analysis, you must agree, is spot on...

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Explain why you are daft. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by maestroferddi: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Explain why you are daft. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
People make una help this case o.

We all know the tell-tale signs...the wild and uncoordinated bursts of laughter...
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
maestroferddi:
People make una help this case o.

We all know the tell-tale signs...the wild and uncoordinated bursts of laughter...

Do you now realise how moronic you are, motor park commentator? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by maestroferddi: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Do you now realise how moronic you are, motor park commentator? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is clearly a mismatch.

Let me desist from not suffering fools gladly as anything further would amount to an overkill.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
maestroferddi:
This is clearly a mismatch.

Let me desist from not suffering fools gladly as anything further would amount to an overkill.

Moronic fuuktard!

So you finally decided to pick race when you realise your agidi will not work with me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RUN! ...........Before I slaughter you. grin grin grin grin

Next time think before you talk. grin grin grin grin

I mean think with any part of your body that is above your neck, not your dumbarse. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by maestroferddi: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard!

So you finally decided to pick race when you realise your agidi will not work with me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RUN! ...........Before I slaughter you. grin grin grin grin

Next time think before you talk. grin grin grin grin

I mean think with any part of your body that is above your neck, not your dumbarse. grin grin grin grin
Just see a head shrinker and thank me later.

BTW, I wouldn't mind in assisting to bankroll your rehabilitation...
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
maestroferddi:
Just see a head shrinker and thank me later.

BTW, I wouldn't mind in assisting to bankroll your rehabilitation...

You are telling your head shrinker to see a head shrinker? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you that moronic? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by OFFICIAL336: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP you need to remove your mask. Ijaw and ALL ethnic nationalities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross river and Akwa Ibom are NOT and has never been Biafrans.

2. When Ojukwu declared is Biafra, he was Governor of Eastern state that exclude Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross river. Old Rivers and Old Cross river were already created by Gowon.

3. We(SS) fought against Biafra because it was Ojukwu and his majority Igbo backers project.

4. Biaffra is an Igbo agenda though I may agree that not all Igbos are pro-Biafrans, but majority are. #Fact

This is thrash....
No vex bros. Pls remove my state (AKS) from ur list. Thanks
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by maestroferddi: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sagamite:

You are telling your head shrinker to see a head shrinker? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you that moronic? grin grin grin grin
Ogbeni, only a systematic approach can help your case.

Let's get a handle on your schizophrenic tendencies before initiating therapy on other maladies.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
maestroferddi:
Ogbeni, only a systematic approach can help your case.

Let's get a handle on your schizophrenic tendencies before initiating therapy on other maladies.

You are a daft cretinous fuuktard.

Are you going to carry your dumbness into 2016? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Maser: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

You're wrong. Before the Civil War started on July 6 1967, Gowon created 12 on May 27 1967. The defunct Eastern Region which Ojukwu was Governor of was split into East Central, South Eastern and Rivers states. By implication, Ojukwu was Governor of just the East Central State till he was dismissed and the state came under Ukpabi Asika as the Administrator.

No you're the one who is wrong here! Like I said, Gowon attempted to break the ranks of Eastern Nigeria by those state creations of 12th of May 1967 and everyone saw it as such because the pre-war pogrom against the East and the ensuing political crisis was already full swing between the Eastern region led by Ojukwu and Nigeria led by Gowon as at that date.

A case of I refuse to recognize your government and you're attempting to break up my territory by carving states out of it to weaken me. Of course that manouvre was resisted with the active and willful participation of those non-Ibo speaking people of the region.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Maser:

No you're the one who is wrong here! Like I said, Gowon attempted to break the ranks of Eastern Nigeria by those state creations of 12th of May 1967 and everyone saw it as such because the pre-war pogrom against the East and the ensuing political crisis was already full swing between the Eastern region led by Ojukwu and Nigeria led by Gowon as at that date.

A case of I refuse to recognize your government and you're attempting to break up my territory by carving states out of it to weaken me. Of course that manouvre was resisted with the active and willful participation of those non-Ibo speaking people of the region.
Gowon, as the Head of State, had power to create states, which he did. It's not only the defunct Eastern Region that was split. Western Region was split into two. Northern Region was split into six.

In Eastern Region, where Rivers and South Eastern states were carved out from, the action could be argued as allaying the fears of the minority.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Living4christ(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
kernel504:
OP... CAN YOU TELL ME ONE COUNTRY WHERE ALL HER CITIZENS BELIEVES IN ALL HER IDEALOGIES OR COUNTRY WHERE EVERYBOBY SHARE SAME VIEW ?

There might be none, but how do those country survive all this years with its different people and tribe? let me explain.

This words, True/Fiscal Federalism, Regional Autonomy, confederation and Aburi Accord, this are the only system of government that can make Nigeria one, united and peaceful. I can't explain what these means to u, but if u really want to know use google. This system of government has been rejected for decades, this was what even led to the broke of the civil war. So u may, ask y is it rejected? the answer is not far fetched. the north might not survive with the policy, as they are liability to Nigeria, they intentionally refuse to contribute any good thing in this country.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by kernel504(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Living4christ:

There might be none, but how do those country survive all this years with its different people and tribe? let me explain.

This words, True/Fiscal Federalism, Regional Autonomy, confederation and Aburi Accord, this are the only system of government that can make Nigeria one, united and peaceful. I can't explain what these means to u, but if u really want to know use google. This system of government has been rejected for decades, this was what even led to the broke of the civil war. So u may, ask y is it rejected? the answer is not far fetched. the north might not survive with the policy, as they are liability to Nigeria, they intentionally refuse to contribute any good thing in this country.

I CONCUR !!!
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by push23: 7:43pm On May 09, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.