Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only (53504 Views)

Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by firstolalekan(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Lmao cheesy grin ayam allergic to poverty so I will pass. Bic biro as souvenir, zobo as red wine cheesy grin no need for wedding, the money shld be used for dere upkeep
Me too grin
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by Kazrem(m): 3:32am On Dec 30, 2015
This is very hilarious.
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by refiner(f): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2015
ZuzuMan:
heahehheahh SweetSixteeeeeeen cheesy
u can say DAT again.... cool
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by refiner(f): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2015
cupidFlint:
Lol. The name is Kessie

the name of wat of pls.....
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by cupidFlint(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
refiner:

the name of wat of pls.....
Lol. Mine
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by plsplspls: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
politricks:
I dont know why we place so much emphasies on the cost of wedding. Let me ask you, is the amount you spend on a wedding directly proportional to how blessed your married life would be?

May your wedding be like this too in Jesus name.
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by refiner(f): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
cupidFlint:
Lol. Mine
urs buh I didn't ask for it... well remind me d name again pls....
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by cupidFlint(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
refiner:

urs buh I didn't ask for it... well remind me d name again pls....
Well now you've asked for it, I don't wanna remind you.
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by refiner(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
cupidFlint:
Well now you've asked for it, I don't wanna remind you.

lol....funny dude...tel me joor....na guy u dey make for me?
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by cupidFlint(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
refiner:

lol....funny dude...tel me joor....na guy u dey make for me?
Lmao. Why would I wanna form for you? If you really wanna know it, just scroll up and you'll see it.
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by shumuel(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
Early this year some guy tweeted he won’t cough more than fifty thousand naira for his wedding and Nigerian Twitter went hard on him.
Say what?
So many Nigerian couples have been engaged for more than fifteen years and the excuse is always FUNDS for a wedding ceremony!
I decided to make a list based on this budget and realised a 50K wedding is possible. I mean a proper wedding with a bridal train, cake, small chops, drinks, wine and jollof rice. You’ll even end up with N50 change by the time you are done.

See list below…

A set of one carat diamond wedding rings from Jumia (Black Friday Price): N4000
Cost of hire of fairly used Aba made wedding gown: N3500
White high heels from Dealdey: N3500
Five yards of black material for black suit at N700 per yard: N3000
Tailor Workmanship: N3000
Starched white shirt from Yaba Market: N1000
Men shoes from Ikeja Along: N2500
Groom old tie: N0
12 inches of Remi Brazilian Hair: N7000
Ozone Relaxer: N150
Bride Accessories (Old ones): N0
Hairdresser charges: N1700
Groom Haircut: N300
Best Man- Freestyle with old suit: N0
Freshly plucked hibiscus flowers as bride bouquet: N0
Bridesmaid dresses for a train of three- freestyle (On Your Own): N0
Bridal Makeup DIY: N0
Bridal train makeup DIY: N0
Cost of bulk sms as wedding invites (100 sms for 100 guests): N300
Car hire from relative or friend: N0
Car Decoration(Balloons & ribbons): N500
Fuel: N3000
Wedding Venue (Church in Lagos): N0
Wedding Photography (A friend or relative iPhone): N0
Photogrid app for editing/pasting Bella Naija logo on photos: N0
Reception Venue (Open field Somewhere at Ota): N0
Cost of hire of 20 white plastic chairs: N2000
Reception MC (Bride or groom relative): N0
Music from relatives phone (China phone preferably): N0
London used mobile phone speaker from computer village: N2000
Wedding Cake from Cakes&Cream: N3500
Short bread from Balogun Market (Feeding of the couple): N300
Fresh agege Bread as surplus for feeding of the couple (If groom is still hungry): N100
Five Alive juice (Feeding of the couple): N350
A crate of 35cl coke (For the few long throat wedding guests who still followed to Ota): N1500
Freshly made zobo as wedding guests wine: N1000
Disposable cups to stand in as glasses: N500
One packet of cabin for small chops: N700
5 wraps of Onitsha chinchin mixed together for small chops: N500
Big pack of gala diced in circles as small chops: N500
Twenty five packs of locally prepared jollof rice from Iya Basira: N2500
Bic biros as wedding souvenir: N500
Miscellaneous: N500
Balance: N50

Now you can share this with someone planning a wedding soon.
Happy married life in advance!

http://naijasinglegirl.com/how-to-throw-a-nigerian-wedding-with-n49950-only/

hmmm... Nice list, very... Very low budget wedding.

So NSG this is why you went to Yaba market, kikiki Lol grin
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by refiner(f): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
cupidFlint:
Lmao. Why would I wanna form for you? If you really wanna know it, just scroll up and you'll see it.
undecided
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by cupidFlint(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by glowzy: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Haba!!!Naijasinglegirl you are so funny,but to say the truth this is more than poverty, its abject poverty that would make someone to budget
not even up to #50,000 for white wedding. In as much as I support "sewing your coat according to material". Wedding is a one lifetime event and should be done in a memorable way

1 Like

Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by gentleaccess: 6:43am On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided you're definitely a "wife material".
you don jump to conclude, she never said she can accept sure wedding for herself. I trust if I use am pray for her, I would be paid back with insults.
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by mikejones84: 11:37pm On May 21, 2016
This plan is it visible also in this our present government. Becos considering the way things are now that amount even times two of it might not even be enough to buy that kind of ur RED wine not to talk of the Chin-chin etc. Becos we are planning ours, and we would like to know if u have a better option
Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only by Tsnigeria: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2016
Another look at the Nigerian wedding of royals princess Oluwatosin Adejoke Ola and Orion "Peace" Weissmann at the palace in Ekiti with an extraordinary ceremony in Lagos. This well known Nigerian Wedding, internationally attended by distinguished guests and locals alike, is now a recorded part of history. The Oba, ile of ife himself attended this royal wedding between the omoba and the princess.
What a proud day for so many, a Nigerian wedding to remember!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets / Funny Nigerian Wedding Card Invitations / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.