Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] (26505 Views)

[must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by falconey(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
softappless:
ITS easy 4 u to just take weed then come online and start calling people above u in life a troll, IDIOT!! GOAT!!!

LWKM

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Mhizkel(f): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Naijaboiy Oya control me 3 olosho for this cheesy cheesy
undecided
You do oloshos? shocked
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by danbrowndmf(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
dharay99:

ipledge10, most humble?
Yhu ppl are drunk... lipsrsealed
i was just laughing when i saw that award...it a joke. To many humble pple here..kr0ne,Emaprince,llaykron, endless list..but surely not the person they gave it to.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by mamagee3(f): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I still deserve a 'thank you' for nominating you
At least I'm at home with my award.

Which award did you take home? undecided
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Swissheart(f): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

I'm glad you are babe.. smiley

sad Awww.... I guess its cos you're not a frequent commenter. This section could tap from your knowledge, don't you think? undecided
...... Thanks. It is more profitable to thread softly when one is new.... And yes!.... I am learning from here.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
dj sickstars playing - dodo by davido

This is for the love birds in the house

Ya man is a bachelor grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by MzPecs(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's holding in my bedroom cheesy
cool
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yeah, I get that. Not a bad guess smiley Why you wanna learn?
smiley The basics... Like, "I find you incredibly attractive mhizkel"

Let's start from there gringrin

Do you enjoy alcoholic beverages?
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Naijaboiy Oya control me 3 olosho for this cheesy cheesy
Na just one vote I take pass you o cheesy

No let your wife hear say you dey find olosho o grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by dharay99: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
and who b amagee3,
Like seriously? Troll of d year?
Its no oda qoat dan dat orgasmic tin
called softapless....

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by MzPecs(f): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamagee3:

grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by danbrowndmf(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:
dj sickstars playing - connect by phynonono grin
DJ jam me Yung6ix ft stoneboy-for example .sad
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by robosky02(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
issorite am here...
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
dj sickstars playing - dodo by davido

This is for the love birds in the house

Ya man is a bachelor grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Deejavuu(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Honestly, that character stupídity irks me a lot. I've been on her case lately sha. Would keep 'hounding' her until she grow some sense. undecided

Lol. Biko leave her, thats her own way of catching fun. She might have an alternate sobriquet. This one is just for trolling grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i was just laughing when i saw that award...it a joke. To many humble pple here..kr0ne,Emaprince,llaykron, endless list..but surely not the person they gave it to.
People nominated and the highest got it. I believe those who nominated him know what they are doing so it's not right calling their choice of a humble person a joke.

You have yours and they have theirs. That Ipledge won doesn't strike out the fact that there are other humble people.

And the annoying thing here is that it's those of you who didn't even nominate at all that are criticizing and lambasting.

It's not right please.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Swissheart:
...... Thanks. It is more profitable to thread softly when one is new.... And yes!.... I am learning from here.
That's lovely babe.. I personally think I can learn a thing or two smiley

Not everyone here is much of a genius so don't be shy to mix-in. I could show you around if you like? smiley
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Deejavuu(f): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamagee3:
*Mamagee takes her award and catwalks out of thread*

At least, I'm not going home empty handed. grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
DJ jam me Yung6ix ft stoneboy-for example .sad
Request noted
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
[size=20pt]SEXIEST(FEMALE)[/size]

And the nominees are....

[size=15pt]cherryice
Mrsphyno
Sinaj
Yourmain
Laveda
Ireneony
Twaci
Sleekyshuga
Michellla[/size]

Michellla is the supposed winner by way of highest nominations among the nominees,but the picture on her profile is not ascertained to be her. Therefore the mantle goes down to the next highest which in this case we have tie. smiley

The winners are.....

MRSPHYNO & SINAJ!!!! cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

undecided
You do oloshos? shocked
olosho get class my dear cheesy grin cheesy Amber Rose Na Olosho, Kim K was olosho, Blaq chyna Na olosho

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na just one vote I take pass you o cheesy

No let your wife hear say you dey find olosho o grin
she no go vex cheesy just control me 3 for tonight
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=20pt]SEXIEST(MALE)[/size]

The nominees are....

[size=15pt]IAMKINGZLEE
STFUAREYOUGOD
NAIJABOIY
DJEEZY
[/size]

And the winner is.....

NAIJABOIY!!! cheesy

Congratulations!!
C DIS MUGU, awarding himself sexies male, dafug!! did u think is by having a head as big as oluma rock as urs makes u sexy? u ugly cretineous cretin that will give the skelenton micheal jackson used in his the ghost video a run 4 their money.

8 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sadly I got nothing
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
dj sickstars playing - feeling mysel by nicki minaj and beyonce

This is dedicated to all the winners

Feeling ya self

Ok mc carry on grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
I
naijaboiy:
[size=20pt]SEXIEST(FEMALE)[/size]

And the nominees are....

[size=15pt]cherryice
Mrsphyno
Sinaj
Yourmain
Laveda
Ireneony
Twaci
Sleekyshuga
Michellla[/size]

Michellla is the supposed winner by way of highest nominations among the nominees,but the picture on her profile is not ascertained to be her. Therefore the mantle goes down to the next highest which in this case we have tie. smiley

The winners are.....

MRSPHYNO & SINAJ!!!! cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Well deserved! You go gals

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamagee3:

none cry cry cry
Stop rubbing it on my face. Be nice! cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by ronald4lif(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
To say I'm delighted to bag this award is an understatement, I feel extremely excited. Not because I was nominated, not because I deserve it either but rather coz there was meant to be one emerging nominee and it happened to be me.

On my comeback to Nairaland early this year when foraging for some information I found myself got glued since and it has been from excitement to fun. When I look back I do ask myself how did I manage to survive the previous years without NL being part of my life. How could this year pan out without the jokes, laughter, 'quarrelling' and the disses that has become part of the daily nairaland experience. It has been worthwhile and fun.

I always, very often, share my thoughts on here. Firstly, it is not for lack of better things to do, although you may argue otherwise, but I believe that no one person can think of everything at every time. In the last year, the ideas, advice and diverse views to issues I have garnered on this forum, the romance section in particular has played significant role in shaping my life, social relations and approach to issues. Some positive, others not so much. But regardless of how they seem they all have positive impact on me.

Without my usual epistle, grin may I seize this opportunity to thank every member of this forum for their concrete divergent contribution and I wish everyone a happy new year in advance.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
she no go vex cheesy just control me 3 for tonight
Make we dey see as e go be grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
softappless:
C DIS MUGU, awarding himself sexies male, dafug!! did u think is by having a head as big as oluma rock as urs makes u sexy? u ugly cretineous cretin that will give the skelenton micheal jackson used in his the ghost video a run 4 their money.

Get out with ur negative energy

Worn out nigga rubbish

Bouncers please get this being out of here

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
dj sickstars now playing - lagos boys by olamide

undecided lagos pikin never win award o mc which one sneh

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Deejavuu(f): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i was just laughing when i saw that award...it a joke. To many humble pple here..kr0.ne,Em.aprince,llay.kron, endless list..but surely not the person they gave it to.

Come and nominate, you wouldn't show up. People nominated and someone won y'all got an issue with it. Why didn't you nominate your choiceBTw those people you mentioned up there are they "Romancelander"?

There must be an "orubebe" everywhere.

Norbe say he wan carry the award live sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! / My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.