Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Women, The Enemy Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, The Enemy Of Women (2225 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 30, 2015
The issue of cheating in marriage and women singleness is Nigeria has got me thinking and asking questions; why do men cheat in marriage, why do we have so many women in late 20s, early 30s and even late 30s still single?

Lets talk about cheating in marriage. You read stories of how men were caught cheating but the question is why do most men cheat on their spouse. The bitter truth is "MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE", that is a fact. I am not trying to encourage the men to cheat but am just being critical about the issue.

As long as we may want to blame men for Adultery, women are also to be blamed. The rate and way at which women (mostly singles) seduce men now it will only take God intervention for you not to fall for them.

What is the solution to reducing cheating in Marriage? The solution is also with women but they won't agree with the solution. The solution is allowing your husband to marry 2 more wives. What did I hear u say? Lai Lai!!! Ehn God forbid!!!!

Allowing your husband to Marry 2 or more wives is like you Showing Love to Women World. Lets analysis this, I know some of you will say its not allowed in our religion, lets be open minded here, It's a fact we have more women than men. Lets assumed in Nigeria we have 3 million women and 1 million men and all the 1 million men married 1 wife each what do you think will happen to the 2 million women that is left? Singleness, and you expect them to let the 1 million men be? They will surely be after the men. That's just the scenario women are in today. The only solution is allow your husband to marry 2 or more wives and then cheating and women singleness will reduce. THAT IS MY VIEW.

Note: I am open to every criticism because if I were in your shoes I will react also.

1 Like

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 2:18am On Dec 30, 2015
if you allow a woman to equally marry 2 husbands (or more), if they desire to do so, then you are making a lot of sense... if you look down on such act then you are making NO sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by cruzita(f): 2:49am On Dec 30, 2015
u are not making sense at all.even if u allow men marry 5 women they will still look outside.a man should learn to control his libido and not allow it to control him

2 Likes

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
u are not making sense at all.even if u allow men marry 5 women they will still look outside.a man should learn to control his libido and not allow it to control him

Thanks for your observation, but you are ignoring the fact that women singleness is so high. Lets leave the men libido aside, why can't we think about other women that are single out there, do you think they are going to leave married men a lone? They won't because we are all human being and human will always do anything when they are in die need of something.

Please how do you expect your sisters and friends (I assumed single women out there are your sister or friends if you love the women world) to get married when there is less man available than women.

1 Like

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
if you allow a woman to equally marry 2 husbands (or more), if they desire to do so, then you are making a lot of sense... if you look down on such act then you are making NO sense whatsoever.

How will you deal with women being single then?
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by babyfaceafrica: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Interesting
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
adeyinka007:
How will you deal with women being single then?

the same way we are dealing with MEN being single due to polygamy.... we shouldnt care! so many men out there have a tough time finding a good wife to marry, yet here you are saying that it is ok for some men to marry multiple wives. abi you dont see all these desperate single guys out there?

1 Like

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

the same way we are dealing with MEN being single due to polygamy.... we shouldnt care! so many men out there have a tough time finding a good wife to marry, yet here you are saying that it is ok for some men to marry multiple wives. abi you dont see all these desperate single guys out there?

Mr BrownJ, please it high time we stop saying " we shouldn't care" if doctors don't care do you know how many lives would being lost, if the army doesn't care the world would by now be taken by terrorists, etc. We should care if we really love humanity.

For your information there is nothing like a perfect woman just like nothing like a perfect man, if a man keep searching for a perfect woman am sure he is going to marry in his grave. Nobody is perfect.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
adeyinka007:

Mr BrownJ, please it high time we stop saying " we shouldn't care" if doctors don't care do you know how many lives would being lost, if the army doesn't care the world would by now be taken by terrorists, etc. We should care if we really love humanity.

For your information there is nothing like a perfect woman just like nothing like a perfect man, if a man keep searching for a perfect woman am sure he is going to marry in his grave. Nobody is perfect.

bro, stop being a selfish hypocrite!!!! if you think it is ok for men to marry multiple women (due to high libido or what not), then it should be exactly the same if a woman had high libido. whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, stop being a selfish hypocrite!!!! if you think it is ok for men to marry multiple women (due to high libido or what not), then it should be exactly the same if a woman had high libido. whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

You ain't answering my question, how do we deal with women singleness? Stop avoiding my question. If we have 5 men available and 15 women available. As you are suggesting if 2 of the 15 women married the 5 men available, what will happen to the 13 women remaining? Do you expect the 13 women to just fold their hands and be looking?

If we have more women than men, am going to suggest each woman marries 2 or more men.

Note: Kindly think it thoroughly before you reply me.

Stay bless.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2015
adeyinka007:

You ain't answering my question, how do we deal with women singleness? Stop avoiding my question. If we have 5 men available and 15 women available. As you are suggesting if 2 of the 15 women married the 5 men available, what will happen to the 13 women remaining? Do you expect the 13 women to just fold their hands and be looking?

If we have more women than men, am going to suggest each woman marries 2 or more men.
Note: Kindly think it thoroughly before you reply me.

Stay bless.

stop writing garbage online in order to try to make sense here.
A) there is much more single men as there are women out there. just because women are more concerned than us men, and publicly voice it, shouldnt be a reason for you to believe that there are more single women than men in Nigeria.

let me educate you further, the 2013 census revealed that there was MORE men than women in Nigeria (roughly 90Mil males for 86Mil females), so an "intelligent" person will simply understand that, since men in Nigeria marry multiple wives (while women dont marry multiple husbands), it is statistically IMPOSSIBLE that there is 15 single women for every 2 single men in Nigeria, as you claimed. yet, here you are telling us whatever fables in the sky on NL, in order to put you very weak point across.

who are these men marrying?! donkeys?! so lets say we do have 3 million single men for 2.8 million single women, and 1 million of these men marry 2 wives, then the remaining 2 million single men will have to fight over 800K single women that are left. do you see how your theory makes NO SENSE? and do you understand why the only way to fix this problem (and restore the balance) is to let women marry multiple men?

if you only allow men to marry multiple partners then the pool of single women (compared to single men) will always be significantly smaller, and more men will struggle to find a wife (let alone multiple).

B) the fact that you would even believe that if/when men marry multiple wives they will stop cheating is another one of your misconceptions. men cheat for many different reasons but the main issue here is that they cheat because they are WEAK. because they cant resist, say NO and stand by the vows they made to their partners, and subsequently respect their partners too. such man will cheat whether they have 1 wife or 20, because there will ALWAYS be a younger/finer/sexier woman than his wife (or wives) out there, that they wont resist.

the main issue here is the feeling of mounting a new toto, which is what drives us insane. it is not really about that person (although it helps if she is sexy and beautiful) but much more about that unmounted toto (yet); the excitement of chasing that prey (aka babe) and finally catching her. real men will normally recycle the toto they have at home and add some sparks in their sex life in order to turn their old toto into a brand new one, but the truth is that nothing will ever compare to that feeling of mounting that seemingly tear rubber (for our mind) toto. this is why many men out there will gladly sleep with their ugly stinking maids, the babe aint better than madam, she is just "new".

C) ok, lets assume that if men marry multiple wives they wont cheat any longer, how exactly is this going to solve the problem of WOMEN CHEATING ?! your solution doesnt solve the problem with women cheating, far from it, since there will be so many single men available. your solution is narrow minded as you only think about men and dont really care about the women part of this issue.

i am not even gonna talk about the fact that having multiple wives cost lots more money, and thinking that just about any man out there can have many wives is a damn joke!

1 Like

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Odunharry(m): 1:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Oga are you saying men have right to cheat by the statement "Men are polygamous in nature?" What are women then? monogamous Abi?
That statement to me is just excuse use by people to cheat..

Ladies u have the right to be happy and you are
responsible for that. Your happiness isn't tied to a
man or what society think.

If he cheats and doesn't want to change saying
he is a man and he is free to do so, Cheat on
him too.

2 Likes

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Odunharry(m): 1:12am On Dec 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

very correct..
Blame that on the society bro..
A guy can f**ki everyday, it's no one business but a lady with higher sexual urge who decide to go down everyday is seen as a LovePeddler.
The earlier people see women with high sexual urge as normal the better.

The society too has made many women stay low and giving them no opportunity to express themselves same as guys..

Good, thing are changing and women are really going for what they want or feel will make them happy.
Ladies u have the right to be happy and you are responsible for that, ur happiness isn't tied to a man or what society think.

If he cheats and doesn't want to change saying he is a man and he is free to do so, Cheat on him too.
No time
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Na single gels wey dey always date married men for money na hin dey pain me pass.If she eventually settle down and another lady do it to her man she go begin lose temper as if she nor do am to other women.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 1:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Odunharry:

very correct..
Blame that on the society bro..
A guy can f**ki everyday, it's no one business but a lady with higher sexual urge who decide to go down everyday is seen as a LovePeddler.
The earlier people see women with high sexual urge as normal the better.

The society too has made many women stay low and giving them no opportunity to express themselves same as guys..

Good, thing are changing and women are really going for what they want or feel will make them happy.
Ladies u have the right to be happy and you are responsible for that, ur happiness isn't tied to a man or what society think.

If he cheats and doesn't want to change saying he is a man and he is free to do so, Cheat on him too.
No time

sadly, such theory doesnt go with the OP, he is only seeking to satisfy men on this issue, and disregard women completely. it is the way many Africans, middle eastern people think. "oppressed" women in such society are the worst. give them a tiny chance to cheat and they will in a heartbeat. those meguard/drivers are servicing their madams all over.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Odunharry(m): 1:45am On Dec 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

sadly, such theory doesnt go with the OP, he is only seeking to satisfy men on this issue, and disregard women completely. it is the way many Africans, middle eastern people think. "oppressed" women in such society are the worst. give them a tiny chance to cheat and they will in a heartbeat. those meguard/drivers are servicing their madams all over.
very true..lol @ drivers servicing madam..

one statement I think many guys say which annoys me is " we are polygamous in nature" and sadly many women Hav to buy that.
I sat down to think about it and I concluded within me men aren't polygamous in nature..The creator never made it to be so I said to myself. He can't possibly be bias by making men polygamous and women otherwise...I concluded it is a ploy used by some men to encourage cheating., sadly, you see many of them making reference to Abraham and some other Bible characters etc

How can change happen? how can we change someone Lik the op?

Any woman who believes men are polygamous in nature and sees no biggie when her husband cheat is not wise.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Odunharry(m): 1:52am On Dec 31, 2015
adeyinka007:

Thanks for your observation, but you are ignoring the fact that women singleness is so high. Lets leave the men libido aside, why can't we think about other women that are single out there, do you think they are going to leave married men a lone? They won't because we are all human being and human will always do anything when they are in die need of something.

Please how do you expect your sisters and friends (I assumed single women out there are your sister or friends if you love the women world) to get married when there is less man available than women.
who told you there are less men out there?
Don't tell me you don't know we have lots of single guys too out there as much as single ladies too.

I see you will allow ur sister/dauggter be a 9th wife as long she's isn't single without considering her happiness
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 2:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Odunharry:

very true..lol @ drivers servicing madam..

one statement I think many guys say which annoys me is " we are polygamous in nature" and sadly many women Hav to buy that.
I sat down to think about it and I concluded within me men aren't polygamous in nature..The creator never made it to be so I said to myself. He can't possibly be bias by making men polygamous and women otherwise...I concluded it is a ploy used by some men to encourage cheating., sadly, you see many of them making reference to Abraham and some other Bible characters etc

How can change happen? how can we change someone Lik the op?

Any woman who believes men are polygamous in nature and sees no biggie when her husband cheat is not wise.

yes, sadly women have accepted this notion that "men are polygamous in nature thus they will cheat"... and so, men have their free pass to cheat and "blame" that on their natural instinct. highly laughable! but this is just an easy way for women to blame cheating on others, and not blaming themselves for the cheating, while we all know that a good deal of men cheat because their partners are lacking and dont want to upgrade.

here is where i fully disagree: whether men are polygamous in nature or not (this is a whole debate in itself), it shouldnt stop them from doing what is RIGHT. so if they wanna be with other women, thats ok, but they should do it proudly and not hide/crawl like rats. they should go and face their wives/gfs, look them dead in their eyes and say:"well babe, i am going to be with Caro my new boo this evening, dont wait for me". unfortunately, we all know that they are too coward to do so. cheating is such a childish lack of respect for yourself, your partner or your r/ship.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Are U from a society where polyandry is a culture? Its not where I come from.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 4:04am On Dec 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

Are U from a society where polyandry is a culture? Its not where I come from.

society is evolving naturally, the fact that you would want that same society to STOP evolving, while we can clearly see that change is needed, is what is alarming here. i guess, if we'd listened to people like you, we would still walk around butt nekkid with bones in our noses, hunting dinner with spears.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Teespice(f): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2015
tueh. misleading topic, misleading content. tell me how cheating now means that women are enemies of women.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

society is evolving naturally, the fact that you would want that same society to STOP evolving, while we can clearly see that change is needed, is what is alarming here. i guess, if we'd listened to people like you, we would still wak around butt nekkid with bones in ur noses, hunting dinner with spears.

I see no iota of coherence with reality in this submission. If you're Nigerian, Pls kindly point outjust one tribe that has 'evolved' to support polyandry. Then will I bow in my wow. For the time being, your point to me is better off as a member of the dustbin.
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

I see no iota of coherence with reality in this submission. If you're Nigerian, Pls kindly point outjust one tribe that has 'evolved' to support polyandry. Then will I bow in my wow. For the time being, your point to me is better off as a member of the dustbin.

in today's Nigerian society, polygamists are marrying 2/3 women or more at a time (and we know there is equal number of men and women in that said society), thus creating a certain void, so POLYANDRY would solve such issue naturally. stop using sentiment to judge such case and instead use what you have between your ears.

the reason why you will never see reason here is because in your mind you believe it is "ok" for a man to have multiple wives but think that it is blasphemy if women do the same, lol! yet here you are trying to have an unbiased debate/views here. here is the important question you should answer: IF A WOMAN WANTS TO MARRY MULTIPLE MEN, AND THESE MEN ARE OK WITH THAT, WHY SHOULDNT SHE?
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

in today's Nigerian society, polygamists are marrying 2/3 women or more at a time (and we know there is equal number of men and women in that said society), thus creating a certain void, so POLYANDRY would solve such issue naturally. stop using sentiment to judge such case and instead use what you have between your ears.

the reason why you will never see reason here is because in your mind you believe it is "ok" for a man to have multiple wives but think that it is blasphemy if women do the same, lol! yet here you are trying to have an unbiased debate/views here. here is the important question you should answer: IF A WOMAN WANTS TO MARRY MULTIPLE MEN, AND THESE MEN ARE OK WITH THAT, WHY SHOULDNT SHE?

The exact void Polyandry is coming here to fill is what I can't still just get myself to see. Hope you've an Eye-opener their wd u? Needing it.

Fast forward to your Food for thought in red, The answer to that question is another question. WHAT KIND OF MAN WILL ALLOW THAT HER WOMAN MARRY MULTIPLE MEN?
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by ronald4lif(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Men sha. Always about us and us. You are advocating for polygamy and at same time dismissing polyandry. What kind of selfish and self-centredness is that? You can't condone something but think another should? Then churn out baseless facts and innuendos to drive your point.

1 Like

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
pinceprinz:
The exact void Polyandry is coming here to fill is what I can't still just get myself to see. Hope you've an Eye-opener their wd u? Needing it.

just because you dont see it, doesnt mean it aint there. since men are marrying multiple women, it is obvious that there is more single men than women in Nigeria. sadly, these single men are so focussed on "making money" (thinking that this is the reason why they aint got a woman) that they dont talk about this void.

Fast forward to your Food for thought in red, The answer to that question is another question.

answering a question by a question?! thats what people who have nothing to say in a debate do

WHAT KIND OF MAN WILL ALLOW THAT HER WOMAN MARRY MULTIPLE MEN?

the kind of man that thinks like the millions of women who gladly marry polygamists, duh!
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Jfyzee: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Won't say much but the Op is totally off point.

It very glaring that the male and female folks are both enemies of themselves.. point blank.

1 Like

Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
Men sha. Always about us and us. You are advocating for polygamy and at same time dismissing polyandry. What kind of selfish and self-centredness is that? You can't condone something but think another should? Then churn out baseless facts and innuendos to drive your point.

As long as the North remains generally dry and warty only to get greener and scenic towards the south, Societal taboos and allowables will also remain constant slight changes held constant tho... If we all decide to evade all the societal ethics except those with fictitious and superstitious tendencies of course, We'll have ourselves to blame. Its African Culture, having a religious backing in fact , How is it now senseless to adopt Polygamy over Polyandry?
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2015
MrBrownJ grin
just because you dont see it, doesnt mean it aint there. since men are marrying multiple women, it is obvious that there is more single men than women in Nigeria. sadly, these single men are so focussed on "making money" (thinking that this is the reason why they aint got a woman) that they dont talk about this void.

Excellent! Their is no void then since largely, no man is yelling for 'Help' cheesy

answering a question by a question?! thats what people who have nothing to say in a debate do

On the contrary its a tactic to completely debase a rising point without much ado. Go figure.

the kind of man that thinks like the millions of women who gladly marry polygamists, duh!

cheesy . That kind of individual doesn't deserve to be called a man then, A pus.s.y, nitwit or nincompoop would fit better grin. BTW, I doubt u know the tenets of polyandry tho, Do u?

[/quote]
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by MRBrownJ: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

MrBrownJ grin
Excellent! Their is no void then since largely, no man is yelling for 'Help' cheesy

as i wrote earlier, the ego of these men coupled with misconceptions about making money before finding a wife, is the reason why you dont hear about such issue. a brain is all what is needed to understand what is going on here

On the contrary its a tactic to completely debase a rising point without much ado. Go figure.

debase a rising point without bringing any valid points to the table?! oh well

cheesy . That kind of individual doesn't deserve to be called a man then, A pus.s.y, nitwit or nincompoop would fit better grin. BTW, I doubt u know the tenets of polyandry tho, Do u?

we are not here to judge people, and i couldnt care less what you think of such men, because that is NOT the issue. who suddenly made you the authority on who is a "real" men or not?!
if some men want to marry just 1 woman, fine! if some men want to marry multiple women, fine! if some men want to be married into polyandrous union, fine too! its their choice, their lives, their problem.

to each their own!
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

as i wrote earlier, the ego of these men coupled with misconceptions about making money before finding a wife, is the reason why you dont hear about such issue. a brain is all what is needed to understand what is going on here

debase a rising point without bringing any valid points to the table?! oh well

we are not here to judge people, and i couldnt care less what you think of such men, because that is NOT the issue. who suddenly made you the authority on who is a "real" men or not?!
if some men want to marry just 1 woman, fine! if some men want to marry multiple women, fine! if some men want to be married into polyandrous union, fine too! its their choice, their lives, their problem.

to each their own!

lol. Its not ego cmon! it in fact is doing what should be done. In simple economic terms its about drawing a scale of preference and tackling each as soon as the means to cater for em comes in handy. So simpleton, don't complicate it.

Its not necessary to bring on a replacement, its like ridding yourself off a bad habit or saying Shut up! ..Learn cheesy

Excellent! But I still maintain that an African man that agrees to polyandry is an outright BASTARD. Its my opinion and I don't need your consent. Ciao!
Re: Women, The Enemy Of Women by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
adeyinka007:

I am waiting for the source undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.