Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard (23080 Views)

Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari / Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Innoson de, una de buy BMW cars...cos of tribalism and partisanship...#onechancegovernment

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2015
All those that crucified GEJ can now c who d better option is!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by PHIPEX(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
When suddenly my noisy Sai Baba chanter neighbours started groaning in regret, I knew once more that I was right about Buhari all along.

Man of integrity my foot.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by authenticjimmy(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Lets wait nd see how PMB spend d trillions
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Foxie: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
'Change'!!! Nigerians be ready oh! Most especially all you who voted in the 'change' agent!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by jeffooh999(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Nigerians has not seen anything yet!BUHARI,change,Bastered!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by luvinhubby(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2015
disloman:
I don't believe in this trash vanguard called news.Let's wait for the breakdown of the budget from the ministry of finance.

Calm down, Vanguard is quoting figures from our budget office.

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Boscojugunu(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
It seems you guys dont know Jonathan has outstanding outstanding debt that needs to be paid
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by nigeriancuban: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2015
they should stop giving us these jungaclif notes and delve straight to a point we all know off and that's embezzlement...... I hate to think that this country is in a worse shit than it's previoualy been in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by chukkiephil(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2015
THE SCAM IS REAL MY PEOPLE!!!! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by coolzeal(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2015
We have become the object of scum all around the world, and the average Asian or European think we Africans are poo. The only way forward for AFRICA is REVOLUTION and it seems IGBO'S are the only ethnicity that understand that phenomenon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Bizibi(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2015
There is subsidy in that budget but it is a back door budget.......

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by talktimi(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2015
jamalsky:
Vanguard again??
are they lying ?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by alabiyemmy(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2015
disloman:
I don't believe in this trash vanguard called news.Let's wait for the breakdown of the budget from the ministry of finance.

Why will you believe? If they were praising your Buhari you will be the first to applaud the story.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by tafrica(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2015
The 2016 Budget is a big disappointment and fraud.

This Govt professes to want to build our FOREX reserve, hence they are restricting people from buying foreign products, but Buhari went ahead to budget over N3.6b, which will be withdrawn from our FoREX, to import BMW at the expense of locally made cars like Innoson, which could have been bought with Naira. Is this rational?

Presidency budgeted a total sum of N13,525,001 for Newspapers and Magazines, this gives N36,953.55464/day. Is this really a form of austerity? Do we spend this much per day on papers?

We budgeted N559,189,321 for computer software, this same software was budgeted at N81,307,350 in last year's budget.

They budgeted N322,421,971 to link cable to driver's rest room. Which kind of cable could that be? Is that our priority?

Many unspeakable hundreds of millions spent of furnitures

State House Medical Centre budgeted 6 Units of 2bedroom flat at N50,792,811. That gives an estimate of N8,465,468.5 for a single 2-bedroom flat.

N308M budgeted for VIP wing at state house hospital. That amount can renovate dilapidated hostels at OAU.

Over N300M will be spent on Animals.

Fellow Nigerians, without prejudice, the inflated budget put at over N6T isn't meant for the good of Nigerians but to officially allow some persons recoup their investments.

So many over-inflated figures as compared to last year's budget.

If Buhari, with this budget, promises a lean Govt, what should we expect for a flamboyant budget?

All these expenses on cable to driver's room, inflated software acquisition, new furnitures, VIP section at state house hospital, inflated printing materials, BMW cars (instead of locally made), renovation of already fine villa etc, are they worth why we should subject our Nation to borrowing? Shouldn't we have rather remained at N4T budget without much debts incurred?

I saw pictures when Obama hosted GEJ and Buhari, same chairs for the two occasions, why is our Govt, which claims to be lean and prudent, spending hundreds of millions on another furnitures, what happens to those being used at present? Will they be auctioned or what? Why can't we continue to use them for austerity sake?

This much celebrated Zero-based 2016Budget is a big disappointment and FRAUD from APC and Buhari to defraud us and enrich themselves.

If you read this budget, you'll be appalled, and no wonder some BUHARISTs are claiming it is a lie because they can't believe what they are presently reading here, but trust them, they will come back to doggedly defend it when they see the budget is true. We're here, we'll call you out and call a spade a spade. This Budget looks like a new state house is to be constructed, A BIG FRAUD.

Every luxurious thing budgeted this year is far greater than last year's, shouldn't we have reduced these in austere Govt?

Do we know how much was/is spent on Daura Helipad till this moment? Buhari is running an expensive combined with opaque Govt to steal us dry.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by alabiyemmy(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Boscojugunu:
It seems you guys dont know Jonathan has outstanding outstanding debt that needs to be paid

Excuse all the time. Jonathan is no more on government.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by BarryX(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2015
I have been right all along , No regrets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Ghandi12: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2015
tafrica:
The 2016 Budget is a big disappointment and fraud.
This Govt professes to want to build our FOREX reserve, hence they are restricting people from buying foreign products, but Buhari went ahead to budget over N3.6b, which will be withdrawn from our FoREX, to import BMW at the expense of locally made cars like Innoson, which could have been bought with Naira. Is this rational?
Presidency budgeted a total sum of N13,525,001 for Newspapers and Magazines, this gives N36,953.55464/day. Is this really a form of austerity? Do we spend this much per day on papers?
We budgeted N559,189,321 for computer software, this same software was budgeted at N81,307,350 in last year's budget.
They budgeted N322,421,971 to link cable to driver's rest room. Which kind of cable could that be? Is that our priority?
Many unspeakable hundreds of millions spent of furnitures
State House Medical Centre budgeted 6 Units of 2bedroom flat at N50,792,811. That gives an estimate of N8,465,468.5 for a single 2-bedroom flat.
N308M budgeted for VIP wing at state house hospital. That amount can renovate dilapidated hostels at OAU.
Over N300M will be spent on Animals.
Fellow Nigerians, without prejudice, the inflated budget put at over N6T isn't meant for the good of Nigerians but to officially allow some persons recoup their investments.
So many over-inflated figures as compared to last year's budget.
If Buhari, with this budget, promises a lean Govt, what should we expect for a flamboyant budget?
All these expenses on cable to driver's room, inflated software acquisition, new furnitures, VIP section at state house hospital, inflated printing materials, BMW cars (instead of locally made), renovation of already fine villa etc, are they worth why we should subject our Nation to borrowing? Shouldn't we have rather remained at N4T budget without much debts incurred?
I saw pictures when Obama hosted GEJ and Buhari, same chairs for the two occasions, why is our Govt, which claims to be lean and prudent, spending hundreds of millions on another furnitures, what happens to those being used at present? Will they be auctioned or what? Why can't we continue to use them for austerity sake?
This much celebrated Zero-based 2016Budget is a big disappointment and FRAUD from APC and Buhari to defraud us and enrich themselves.
If you read this budget, you'll be appalled, and no wonder some BUHARISTs are claiming it is a lie because they can't believe what they are presently reading here, but trust them, they will come back to doggedly defend it when they see the budget is true. We're here, we'll call you out and call a spade a spade. This Budget looks like a new state house is to be constructed, A BIG FRAUD.
Every luxurious thing budgeted this year is far greater than last year's, shouldn't we have reduced these in austere Govt?
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by gurunlocker: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2015
I don't use to see passingshot comments these days, he can defend anything....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by jide333(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2015
and what will you say about punch? you all apshit supporters just need a brain check..... s c ums

apcmustwin:
Vanguard again... .... Let the NAS approve the budget and we see the clear break down. Enough of this speculations. Next pls

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by drss(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Hypocritical Cluelessness...You condemn somebody and then do worse than them. I wonder if those tyres are made of gold. Even the clueless Jonathan reduced his expenditure to N6.6billion when Oil price was about $60 per barrel but the Dullardinh0 increased it by about 7 times with Oil price at $38.

From what I see, with N1.4 billion for travel, he can as well rule Nigeria from the comfort of his hotel abroad.

Meanwhile I am interested in the budgetary provision for food
N1.7billion all gucci banquets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by chukkiephil(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2015
deeswagger:
I dont mind so far the money is put to good use and well accounted for, unlike some people that submit small budget and end up giving 2billion dollars from our oyel money to Dasuki to spend on some Banana island mansion... grin grin
ZOMBIE SPOTTED

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by bolakale30(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
You see the people we bash each other for, u see how they don't even care about the poor masses that suffering. You see the criminals we sent to Abuja to represent us, these people need to be killed by firing squad.

During election they all will be fighting but after d election, they will come together not minding their party differences to loot us dry. Please, can you show/tell me any of them(Hallowed House Members) who rejected his/her wardrobe allowance or who's against the purchase of another SUV's??..guess YOU CAN'T FIND ANY? It's high time we stop attacking our self for thses armless & dangerous thieves..

In Michael Jackson's voice, [size=15pt]"They Don't Care About Us..[/size]
i'm a ghost reader but this gentleman here deserves a beer... The battle should be between the masses and the ruling class not apc vs pdp or Nigeria vs Biafra

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Omooba77: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2015
God told Samuel,the Israelites did not reject you......Now many people are seeing rejecting a man of peace for propagadists is no wisdom,God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by francizy(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Change chanting demons will tell you that they don't care even if the total budget of N6trillion is used up by Buhari in feeding and gallivanting, as long as Jonathan ends up in jail, they're OK with the change chain government..

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by franklingud(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Anti-christ government, buhari has come to steal, kill and to destroy.

Watch out.

#UnaNeverSeeAnything.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by chukkiephil(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2015
asaredefe:
Ghhf
abeg no vex, a wan ask you kwashun, so this na your JOB? cry
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by anonimi: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by saintkel(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Sasuwa:
Hm
Y r u ignoring me dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Abandoned At Motherless Babies Home In Borno Named After President Buhari / "Universities Spending Scarce Resource On Course That Are Not Relevant" - Ben Br / FG To Ban Plastic Bags, Sachet Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.