Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard (23083 Views)

Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari / Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by mobi5592: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Please i seem to be at a lost, can some educate on how/why the ministry of finance should gulp 1.5 T, Budgetary at 1.04, but the heavily amalgameted works n power with the burden of bringing about the much needed infrastructural changes stood at miserly 500b.
i am not beign critical , i want the experts in the house to throw in some light while recognising that the new ministry of works n power has a bloated payrol to cater to
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by shedyman: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Kenobus:
Apc has taken Nigerians for granted. Apc is a Scam and Nigerians are gullible. Else Apc must go in 2019!

When people say APC must go in 2019 I get marvelled. With the trend of things does anyone really think the APC will conduct a free and fair election as to be pushed out of office in 2019? The answer is an absolute No! We just have to pray for a miracle my fellow compatriots.

9 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Godblessaplus1(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
I still believe in my country Nigeria... Better days will come!
If u blive hit like but if u don't hit share

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by bloodykiller: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Firefire:

Some madness** are beyond cure, some are spiritual, I weep cry for those still supporting this fruadsters chanting and promising change. undecided

i pity their miserable lives each time i see them talking against their conscience just because of aisha's fried rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by rigarmortis: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Eyekandi:
Geez, What usually happens to the cars the former govt. used

The cars are systematicaly converted to private cars by auctioning them to themselves for ridiculous prices as low as 10k in somme cases and new ones used to replace, then the cycle continues

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by DoTheNeedful: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
Innoson de, una de buy BMW cars...cos of tribalism and partisanship...#onechancegovernment
How many innoson vehicles did Jonathan buy?
Did Ojukwu use innoson?
Does your governor own a innoson car?
Does your father own one?

Why are some of you blinded with hate to the extent that you cant think logically again? You are the real real tribalist I can see here.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by anonimi: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
apcmustwin:
You are stupid for comparing dasuki's case to this. You are more than stupid for comparing those who siphoned money meant to combat bokoharam at the peril of thousands that died to a speculative break down of the budget.

The Dasuki stories are SPECULATIVE except you can prove otherwise.
Thanks.

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by ajebuter(f): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2015
omenka:
Even though we all know Vanguard is a pro Ekpa/IPOD site, the proposed expenditure for "cars" is a somewhat too much for me.

Omenka, i sight you.

The proposed expenditure for cars is not much considering you are getting one, after the jollof rice.

But sha, ask for stone and blow-proof car in case Barcanista and Firefire are coming for you.

Finally, i love you too, sooo much. grin grin grin tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
rigarmortis:

The cars are systematicaly converted to private cars by auctioning them to themselves for ridiculous prices as low as 10k in somme cases and new ones used to replace, then the cycle continues

Abasi mbong, these peoole are worse than wicked.... Kai kai

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by rozayx5(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
omenka:
Even though we all know Vanguard is a pro Ekpa/IPOD site, the proposed expenditure for "cars" is a somewhat too much for me.

shammmeee grin grin cheesy cheesy
189 million for changing tyres

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
You see the people we bash each other for, u see how they don't even care about the poor masses that are suffering. You see the criminals we sent to Abuja to represent us, these people need to be killed by firing squad.

During election they all will be fighting each other but after d election, they will come together not minding their party differences to loot us dry. "Please, can you show/tell me any of them(Hallowed House Member) who rejected his/her wardrobe allowance or who's against the purchase of another new SUV's??..guess YOU CAN'T FIND ANY? It's high time we stop attacking ourselves for these armless & dangerous thieves..

In Michael Jackson's voice, [size=15pt]"They Don't Really Care About Us..[/size]
best comment ever...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by rigarmortis: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2015
deeswagger:
I dont mind so far the money is put to good use and well accounted for, unlike some people that submit small budget and end up giving 2billion dollars from our oyel money to Dasuki to spend on some Banana island mansion... grin grin

Bro lets not support blindly and follow the corpse to the grave like the proverbial fly, when the government is stepping out of line, critisizing is in order, it doesnt make sense of them to warn us of austerity measures in the next year but still maintain their lavish lifestyle, thats taking our collective intelligence for a joyride

An APC minister once said they steal because we dont stone them, these guys are happy when you see things as APC vs PDP, that way you will be easily hoodwinked while they do their thing

Enabling them live off your selective amnesia

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by AvimsPS(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
We hope money spent will be used for the exact purpose it's being budgeted for.
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by chudyboy05(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Don't be deceived, this is a new way of stealing by Buhari since other loopholes had been blocked. Got it Chanji my a*s

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by umoslink(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2015
hahhahahhahahahhahhahhaa
Kikero112:
Not good really

The government should be cutting costs.....not increasing them.

Especially in the Presidency and NA......and not when oil prices are set to drop even more.
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by jide333(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2015
go figure it out your self st u pid c unts apshit followers always asking for point, clues, evidences.... m a niacs

apcmustwin:
duuumbarze what's your point?
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Apc wants to recoup all the money they have been spending as an opposition party for the last 12 years in 2016 budget. Beautiful change

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by 1wolex85: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
change of tyres, 140 million haaaa! ! sebi they are buying new cars,abi the new cars won't come with tyre ni? I so wish this is not true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by chivic(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
One simple truth is that majority of what we blamed the Jonathan administration for that resulted to the masses hating it,is playing out itself in this administration.This include, the removal of subsidies,high spending at the presidency,poor economic growth, the free fall of the Naira,increase external borrowing etc.What we just need now is prayers. It shall be well with us.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by omenka(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2015
ajebuter:

Omenka, i sight you.

The proposed expenditure for cars is not much considering you are getting one, after the jollof rice.

But sha, ask for stone and blow-proof car in case Barcanista and Firefire are coming for you.

Finally, i love you too, sooo much. grin grin grin tongue tongue
Careful there- I'm in no mood.

Thanks.
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by ZUBY77(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Now you all know you have bunch of rogues as leaders.

Stay here and call for Nnamdi Kanu s head while the real devils are manipulating you.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by MrEverest(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Chimezie250:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, so this is the reason for borrowing almost 2 trillion naira, change indeed
Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth, I am not surprised as to why we have refused to develop despite the huge resources at our disposal. Our myopia & stvpidity is legendary. Now lets agree that GEJ was so bad that we have to vote him out, his government was clueless, corrupt, insecurity of people in the NE etc & we voted in Buhari to change our lot for the better yet what do we have, he refused to sell off the presidential fleet, we now have fuel scarcity as never witnessed before in recent times, pump price hovers btw 130/180, not a single project has been initiated in 8months, now he wants to spend billions on avoidable wants like travels, cars, computers, decorations, fittings etc!! He should go to Tanzania & learn what is called change from their president. To worsen matters, you will see poverty stricken Nigerians still supporting him.

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2015
764million for recreational activities,only god knows what sort of recreational activities will gulb close to a billion naira!!!
268million for software acquisition,
3.63billion for brand new bmw salon cars ,when there are enough cars on ground already
618million to buy bulbs ,half of this money is enough to build a standard modern bulb making factory that will employ ppl and serve the nation

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2015
1wolex85:
change of tyres, 140 million haaaa! ! sebi they are buying new cars,abi the new cars won't come with tyre ni? I so wish this is not true
tyre is even ok,what about 764 million for recreational activities !!!!
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2015
If true federalism was practiced this news wouldn't even be a problem to us..

If I had to manage my own state resources would I be worried how much the president spends on eating...

Niger deltans it is time we fight for true federalism so that we don't give a shiit about news like this...this news affects us because revenues from the oil region would fund such recklessness in the executive level... sad angry
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by ojialo(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2015
disloman:
I don't believe in this trash vanguard called news.Let's wait for the breakdown of the budget from the ministry of finance.
but you quickly believe every shittt from Sahara reporters?
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2015
N189 million to change tyres for some specified vehicles in the Presidency? whereas Beremx, ngeneukwuenu, passingshot, demdem, and the rest of APC E touts were shamelessly calling stella oduah names when she purchased BMW cars for 200 million naira. now your lord is about to change just car tyres with N189million.....

Gosh... i spit at Buharia

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2015
dejonathan:
Am Not Too interested In Politics But I dont Tink Der's Much Difference Between PDP AND APC...both of dem is d same tin...

The more things change, the more they remain the same grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2015
onatisi:
tyre is even ok,what about 764 million for recreational activities !!!!
buhari wan do jangilova... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years / #anambradecides2021: Stella Oduah Fails To Win Own LGA For APC, Loses To PDP / Osinbajo, Gowon, Jonathan, Others Attend Shonekan’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.