Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard (23073 Views)

Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari / Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by bigfather(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2015
END TIME budget !
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2015
If this true, then this is preposterous!

I'm beginning to think there's a spirit attached to sudden exposure of large money that makes the individual misbehave be it in private sector or public sector. It's all the same.

It's only the fear of God that restrains one from misbehaving when in contact with massive wealth.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by aubventure: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2015
when they where shouting change non of the people who voted them never bothered to ask whether the change would be positive or negative.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by mekaboy(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2015
kulikuli26:
This doesn't look austere to me. What's it with computer and software installation attracting so much cost with every budget, especially considering the fact that computers have an average of 4yrs useful life, yet we allocate huge sums yearly. I expected a thorough work on this budget considering it is Zero based but it looks incremental/Traditional based in content to me. I doubt if Buhari really read this budget line for line before approving of it. There is really no basis for us to blame National assembly if executive still spend over N4b on cars.

Wake up bro, this is Nigeria. If Fashola can spend 78m on his personal website, Then buhari can spend up to 600m on software .

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by drss(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2015
tafrica:
The 2016 Budget is a big disappointment and fraud.

This Govt professes to want to build our FOREX reserve, hence they are restricting people from buying foreign products, but Buhari went ahead to budget over N3.6b, which will be withdrawn from our FoREX, to import BMW at the expense of locally made cars like Innoson, which could have been bought with Naira. Is this rational?

Presidency budgeted a total sum of N13,525,001 for Newspapers and Magazines, this gives N36,953.55464/day. Is this really a form of austerity? Do we spend this much per day on papers?

We budgeted N559,189,321 for computer software, this same software was budgeted at N81,307,350 in last year's budget.

They budgeted N322,421,971 to link cable to driver's rest room. Which kind of cable could that be? Is that our priority?

Many unspeakable hundreds of millions spent of furnitures

State House Medical Centre budgeted 6 Units of 2bedroom flat at N50,792,811. That gives an estimate of N8,465,468.5 for a single 2-bedroom flat.

N308M budgeted for VIP wing at state house hospital. That amount can renovate dilapidated hostels at OAU.

Over N300M will be spent on Animals.

Fellow Nigerians, without prejudice, the inflated budget put at over N6T isn't meant for the good of Nigerians but to officially allow some persons recoup their investments.

So many over-inflated figures as compared to last year's budget.

If Buhari, with this budget, promises a lean Govt, what should we expect for a flamboyant budget?

All these expenses on cable to driver's room, inflated software acquisition, new furnitures, VIP section at state house hospital, inflated printing materials, BMW cars (instead of locally made), renovation of already fine villa etc, are they worth why we should subject our Nation to borrowing? Shouldn't we have rather remained at N4T budget without much debts incurred?

I saw pictures when Obama hosted GEJ and Buhari, same chairs for the two occasions, why is our Govt, which claims to be lean and prudent, spending hundreds of millions on another furnitures, what happens to those being used at present? Will they be auctioned or what? Why can't we continue to use them for austerity sake?

This much celebrated Zero-based 2016Budget is a big disappointment and FRAUD from APC and Buhari to defraud us and enrich themselves.

If you read this budget, you'll be appalled, and no wonder some BUHARISTs are claiming it is a lie because they can't believe what they are presently reading here, but trust them, they will come back to doggedly defend it when they see the budget is true. We're here, we'll call you out and call a spade a spade. This Budget looks like a new state house is to be constructed, A BIG FRAUD.

Every luxurious thing budgeted this year is far greater than last year's, shouldn't we have reduced these in austere Govt?

Do we know how much was/is spent on Daura Helipad till this moment? Buhari is running an expensive combined with opaque Govt to steal us dry.
now una see why we say dis change is a TOTAL SCAM.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Pmb pls tell me this ain't true else .....

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by teebaxy(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Yusuf, zara in fact all buhari children, grand children and even unborn grad children must declare their Asset oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by JesusIgot(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Pay our salaries well he no gree. Give us 5000naira promise for unemployers he still dey talk talk. Ole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by DaniDani(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2015
#189mil to change tyre, me I tire o.All ye AFCs receive ur changi, insha Allah.Ameen

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by ikaboy: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Is the price of tomatoes this year same as last year?
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Blame the 15m gullible moro.ns who voted d lying liar dullard from daura.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by anonimi: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2015
apcmustwin:
Vanguard again... .... Let the NAS approve the budget and we see the clear break down. Enough of this speculations. Next pls

Did you wait for fair trial and admission of evidence in court for Dasuki matter before shouting gate, gate like a danfo conductor in Ibadan
If you did not, can we call you a HYPOCRITE?
Abi no be so?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by anonimi: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2015

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by banio: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
The truth is that nobody from the old religion can take Nigeria to the promise land. PMB can't take us to the promise land. Let's pray that a vibrant youth that has got no strong ties with the old religion emerges, then and only then can we achieve all our aspirations. I believe in HOPE and CERTAINTY, Nigeria MUST be great.

Long live Nigeria without leaders from the old religion

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
I laugh! We told you people.

Buhary-APC Goverment is FAKE, the promised CHANGE is FAKE & SCAM. Nothing good can come out of the administration of Fruadsters and professional liars.

Good luck to Nigeria for making the wrong choice.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Kenobus: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Apc has taken Nigerians for granted. Apc is a Scam and Nigerians are gullible. Else Apc must go in 2019!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by sweatlana: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
BUHARI IS A THIEF!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by richard870(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
I'm very sure dat all d APC members on dis platform and beyond have noticed long b4 now dat dis APC lead govt has got nothing 2 offer.....change my *ss!

We need a RevoLuTion!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
opal4real:
Blame the 15m gullible moro.ns who voted d lying liar dullard from daura.

Painful! angry

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by gbadexy(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Ministry of interior and education got more than the merged power, work and housing!
I thought they wanted to focus on capital expenditure

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by apcmustwin(f): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2015
anonimi:

Did you wait for fair trial and admission of evidence in court for Dasuki matter before shouting gate, gate like a danfo conductor in Ibadan
If you did not can we call you a HYPOCRITE?
Abi no be so?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

You are stupid for comparing dasuki's case to this. You are more than stupid for comparing those who siphoned money meant to combat bokoharam at the peril of thousands that died to a speculative break down of the budget.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by apcmustwin(f): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
jide333:
and what will you say about punch? you all apshit supporters just need a brain check..... s c ums

duuumbarze what's your point?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by ihedioramma: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2015
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

old man behaving like bloody kid respect your old age so that your children will be proud of their father who is a paid internet zombie

where is mizmycoli sef cheesy let her come and cure your madness grin

Some madness** are beyond cure, some are spiritual, I weep cry for those still supporting this fruadsters chanting and promising change. undecided

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by lewisacid(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2015
deeswagger:
I dont mind so far the money is put to good use and well accounted for, unlike some people that submit small budget and end up giving 2billion dollars from our oyel money to Dasuki to spend on some Banana island mansion... grin grin
. Guy listen 2 urself...nd u wuld notice u jst. Said crap....
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by annamaria: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
This is where all the so-called Social Media Change Agents have to be alive to their responsibilities.

Budgeting for the same things like cutlery and computers every year have been the loopholes exploited annually to rip the nation off.

Everything is now in the public domain and as responsible citizens we must utilise the voice we have to see there is a different approach to the budgeting process and implementation.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by JesusIgot(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
missionmex:
Change grin

U mean CHAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by deeswagger: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
chukkiephil:
ZOMBIE SPOTTED

Yeah, that is what followers and people who believe in a cause do... What gives you the impression all what you see in the bible is true, but yet, you still believe it...
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by hollywater: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Why are you guys complaining now? We told you people, but you didn't listen. Someone who is on a mission what do you expect. After 4 attempts and finally got there, won't he recover all the money he has spent running for the post in that 4 attempt?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by romioray: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2015
deeswagger:
I dont mind so far the money is put to good use and well accounted for, unlike some people that submit small budget and end up giving 2billion dollars from our oyel money to Dasuki to spend on some Banana island mansion... grin grin

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING WRONG EVEN IF THIS APC GOVERNMENT KILL ALL YOUR HOUSEHOLD. WHY ARE YOU SO BLINDED THAT YOU CANNOT KICK AGAINST POLICIES THAT ARE NOT IN THE INTEREST OF THE MASSES? YES, YOU TOLD US JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT IS BAD AND YOU PROMISED US CHANGE. IS THE CHANGE FROM BAD TO WORSE?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Ambode Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State Governor (Photos) / Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.